Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Week 5

Poor Tim; I liked him personally, but he was definitely one of the three worst dancers, and Mark was pretty good this week, so they were never going to send him home.

Scott must go soon, surely, then Judy, and then everyone else is at least average and I can be hoping for the irritating Alison to get thrown out.

As much as I feel I should support Scott as a fellow gay man, that American Smooth was nothing short of awful.  James and Ian both trashed it on Twitter, and after I watched it this morning, I had to agree with them wholeheartedly!

I do not understand who is voting for Scott. Truly, it baffles me. He isn't entertaining at all, not even in a I-wonder-how-weird-it-will-be kind of way like Judy. It's just bad every week, and frankly annoying.

• Love 1

He tries hard, I'll give him that, but he must have one hell of a fan base (and the vote of the entire gay population of the UK) backing him to still be here.

I really feel sorry for him; I wonder if he's feeling any pressure to do a John Sargent in the near future.

He has three hours every afternoon on the country's most popular 'young' radio station in which to tout for votes (and has the most downloaded daily podcast on the BBC), so he's definitely popular, but his listeners are young and surely have better things to do than watch telly live on a Saturday evening to catch the voting window (which is very short).  I'm mystified.

I know Judy is rubbish too, but I see small improvements and genuine pleasure from her, whereas Scott is terrified and plain awful.  For Joanne's safety (those lifts!!) - and my sanity - he needs to go.

(I wouldn't mind losing Alison first, though).