Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Husbands Of Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Is it still too soon for Whitney jokes?

What kind of Whitney jokes did you have in mind? lol

Last night's episode wasn't as funny as the last, but things that made me giggle:

Kevin - his awful gremlin laugh, and his overall "little man asshole" schtick

Boris - showing up to the basketball court in his Dali Lama outfit and no shoes

The whole New Friends vs. Old Friends showdown

and lmao @ tatted up Fake Jesus.

This show has never been as funny as season 1. It used to be hilarious and now it feels like everything is about the celebrity cameos and stunt casting. Maybe it was just fresher then. Now it feels like they're trying too hard.

This show has never been as funny as season 1. It used to be hilarious and now it feels like everything is about the celebrity cameos and stunt casting. Maybe it was just fresher then. Now it feels like they're trying too hard.

• Love 1

Yay, there's finally a forum!  I'm having difficulty getting into this season.  I'm still hanging in there, hopefully it picks up.  Season 1 was my favorite as well.

Right now, my main enjoyment this season is staring at the Blerman.

• Love 1

Kevin Hart is a bit over the top. They have Boris playing a religious guru...the dropping Kevin out of the window....I know they're mocking the Real Housewives genre, but this is over the top. It's still funny, but it has leaped over the shark.

I keep feeling like I am missing scenes, since it skips around so much. But this show is so hilarious! I think my favorite scene so far this season is a tie between Two Wayne and and the scene where Kevin throws the shot glass at the mirror and it just bounces off hitting someone in the hat.

• Love 1

Season 1 was definitely the best and I haven't really laughed since.  I haven't really been watching this season but I just watched the last 4 episodes so I'm caught up.  I still find the women to be hilarious (probably because they aren't featured as much).  Regina Hall (King) has been cracking me up and the Orange is the New Black episode had me giggling. 

I thought Season 1 was entertaining until the jokes became repetitive and the slaps became tiresome.  It didn't help that the show apparently didn't allow any women that couldn't pass the paper bag test.  I didn't even make through the 10 episodes, and I haven't watched since.

Season 1 definitely had some magic that latter seasons do not. Every recent episode feels like it's 30% too much. Like there aren't any "no" men around Kevin Hart to say... "you know, let's try it this way". KHart plays the same character virtually everywhere he goes, perhaps I'm just over the schtick. I really enjoy (or enjoyed) how Boris and Duane mocked their real life persona. Overall, the show was better when it was a more on-the-nose mocking of the "Real Housewives" franchise. RHOH has become that party guest who you have to tell "go home, you're drunk".

I actually think this season is a big step up from last season, which I wasn't thrilled with.  My favorite episode though was the one where Tisha and Co. went to jail.  Two Wayne has been hilarious.  

2 hours ago, announcergirl said:

I'm confused about where we are in this thread. I am watching the one where everyone is nominated for academy awards.

We don't have a lot of traffic in this forum.  As long as the episode has aired, you can discuss it in this thread.  

I need to know it's been killing in season 5 episode 3 back to school RHOH what is the song they played at the prom I'm willing to pay PayPal just to find out I'm trying to find out about the rap song not the slow song 

I need to know it's been killing in season 5 episode 3 back to school RHOH what is the song they played at the prom I'm willing to pay PayPal just to find out I'm trying to find out about the rap song not the slow song pls tell me