Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Welcome To Paradise

Esther made him an Original so he could kill Klaus & co. It was not last season (when Klaus and Elijah were already in New Orleans) and it wasn't S4 since Alaric was already dead so it must have been S3.

S3??? Wow, I don't remember any of this.

Esther made him an Original so he could kill Klaus & co. It was not last season (when Klaus and Elijah were already in New Orleans) and it wasn't S4 since Alaric was already dead so it must have been S3.

S3??? Wow, I don't remember any of this.

Episode 3x20, 'Do Not Go Gentle'. One of TVD's great episodes IMO (despite the huge logic fail of Esther trapping everyone inside the school using a line of salt. She really dragged salt all the way around the building?)

I liked seeing the return of Stefan's darker side, and Elena's cheerful/zombie side. But I'm guessing that all Elena has to do to get her memories back is to quickly hop over the border into Mystic Falls? And quickly hop back again before she toasts?

Interested to see exactly who or what Kai is - he says he's not that familiar with vampires, but he certainly seems to know enough about them.

• Love 1

Interested to see exactly who or what Kai is - he says he's not that familiar with vampires, but he certainly seems to know enough about them.

He's been watching them for 4 months, it's probably like Groundhog Day where they keep reliving the same day over & over.

• Love 1

^ This... which also maybe explains why Damon hasn't become a more bloodthirsty monster? Maybe? I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. That's the best fanwank I've got.

• Love 1

Maybe since Damon is technically considered "dead" he doesn't need blood anymore?  

I dunno....I'm reaching.

I guess it depends on what rules they are following.. if it's like Ground Hog day, Bonnie and Damon aren't getting older, it's just the same day repeating over and over with them resetting each night/morning whenever the restart begins... They get to keep their memories, like in GHD, but the world completely resets, so whatever they did the day before doesn't matter.

That could mean Damon's only gone one day without blood. Or as others have postulated, he's able to get a blood bag from the hospital or something... and it, like the groceries, should magically reappear when the day starts over. No matter what they change during that day, everything goes back to how it was at the start of the day.

I wonder if Bonnie's stuffed animal disappears every day and she has to go get it again.

• Love 3

I hate this Kai character. Everything about him rubs me the wrong way, and I was praying (not really, but you know) that Bonnie would turn him into a cinder. Don't know who/what he is, or what his deal is, but I want him gone -- yesterday.

Love Enzo. I don't think he'll die just yet, but if he does, Stefan is dead to me. Thought that was incredibly stupid getting the vampire killer weirdo involved in his quest for revenge. That probably will not end well.

I'm the opposite. I don't like Enzo, I feel like he's season 1 & 2 Damon (who I hated) and I really like Kai, the actor has a certain spark for me, I enjoy watching him and think he'll enhance the Bamon storyline even more. H.e kind of reminds me of Michael Rosenbaum's Lex Luthor which is always a good thing in my book

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

The only thing I don't like about Kai is that he was doing that Katherine thing where he points out things that fans say. I mean, if they were to reveal that he was Katherine in disguise, or that they wanted Kol but NateBuzz was busy so they needed to do rewrites, I would not be particularly surprised (well, maybe a bit at the Katherine idea).