Type keyword(s) to search

To Subscribe Or Not To Subscribe, That Is The Question: Paid Streaming Services

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, possibilities said:

Netflix had an outage this afternoon. I thought it might be something on my end, but I checked on of the "outage reporting sites" and sure enough-- Netflix was down. 

It seems to be back, but wow. I somehow never thought of Netflix as potentially unstable.

Huh, I went to watch something this afternoon and got a message something like “this episode is not available at this time.”  I just backed out a couple levels and tried again, and all was fine. I just chalked it up to my Wi-Fi. So if I hit the Netflix outage, I must have caught the tail end of it. 

• Love 1

When I checked, it had been out for about half an hour already. So I went and did something else and when I came back hours alter, it was back. So I'm not sure how long it was out, but it was definitely out for a while.

The error I got was that the website was unavailable. If you got in enough to see a specific episode not available, that must have been while it was coming back?

I got the same message of unavailable content.  I went into applications and deleted some cashe.  That’s my go to solution.  Lol.  It worked.  Maybe, just a coincidence.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 3

I finally got around to checking Hulu. It was logged in on my pc but not on the Roku TV. I changed my password to one that was easier to do with the TV remote, stayed logged in on the pc and entered the password in the TV and everything is fine. So stupid, though, since I have the Hulu Disney+ bundle and had no problem with Disney.

ETA: Netflix gave me an error message yesterday and said to try again in 24 seconds. I didn't wait, just clicked try again and got in.

Edited by ABay
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, ABay said:

I finally got around to checking Hulu. It was logged in on my pc but not on the Roku TV. I changed my password to one that was easier to do with the TV remote, stayed logged in on the pc and entered the password in the TV and everything is fine. So stupid, though, since I have the Hulu Disney+ bundle and had no problem with Disney.

ETA: Netflix gave me an error message yesterday and said to try again in 24 seconds. I didn't wait, just clicked try again and got in.

A possible clue to streaming glitches?
I've had a similarly odd thing happening in the last few weeks with my Roku access to BUZZR (old game shows keep me company and occasionally amuse while I do stuff, but without distracting me).
I would go to the Roku Channel app, then select the BUZZR "Live" icon.
The show would pop up for half a second and then the app would shut down.
But I could go to the app for my antenna feed and get BUZZR there.
Eventually I noticed that this was happening when the online scheduling grids for BUZZR at that time varied as to which show was on: like Match Game or Password.
Once I caught a glimpse of the show before it shut down on the Roku stream, and it was different than the one I was able to stream from my antenna. 
A clue to streaming glitches in general, perhaps?
Maybe the feed is supposed to be different geographically, or, if it's Hulu or Netflix, by package, and then when the wrong feed gets fed, it shuts you down (or out)?

I used to get little use from Netflix, but I’ve gotten addicted to this foreign detective series like Bordertown.  It’s set in Finland and is dubbed with English.  So monotoned…lol.  There seems to be an endless supply of these things…some are from South America, France, etc.   

11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I used to get little use from Netflix, but I’ve gotten addicted to this foreign detective series like Bordertown.  It’s set in Finland and is dubbed with English.  So monotoned…lol.  There seems to be an endless supply of these things…some are from South America, France, etc.   

You don't have to watch the show dubbed into English.  For some reason, Netflix has started to default to the dubbed version of their foreign shows if it exists but you can always change the audio settings back to the original language and add captioning/subtitles in English. I watched Bordertown in the original language with English subtitles.

• Useful 5
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

You don't have to watch the show dubbed into English.  For some reason, Netflix has started to default to the dubbed version of their foreign shows if it exists but you can always change the audio settings back to the original language and add captioning/subtitles in English. I watched Bordertown in the original language with English subtitles.

I’m embarrassed to say that I’m probably too lazy or unfocused to watch them with subtitles. Lol. A lot of the time, I’m online or doing household work and not looking at the screen.  I’m not opposed to do that for a good movie though. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m embarrassed to say that I’m probably too lazy or unfocused to watch them with subtitles. Lol. A lot of the time, I’m online or doing household work and not looking at the screen.  I’m not opposed to do that for a good movie though. 

Same. My attention span isn't the greatest. I have a hard time just sitting still and not doing anything but watching something. If I'm invited to a really long movie, I normally pass. lol I think that's why I prefer reality and sitcoms to dramas. 

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh I get that. I've certainly suffered through dubbing before in order to multitask.  But since you complained about the dubbing, I wanted to mention that the original language and subtitles usually are an option.  You'd be surprised how many people don't know they have that option.

As a language, we're a bit behind in the dubbing game as we never really had many foreign-produced shows come to our TVs before streaming.  If they did, they'd be subtitled.  Since most other countries used to get a lot of American-made/English-language programming, they're years ahead in the dubbing/voice over acting game.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
14 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

For some reason, Netflix has started to default to the dubbed version of their foreign shows if it exists but you can always change the audio settings back to the original language and add captioning/subtitles in English.

Yes, I found out about their default to dubbed when I watched the Thai Cave Rescue documentary series and couldn't make it through more than 20 minutes of the first episode listening to the terrible voice acting.  I switched to the original Thai with English subtitles enabled and it was an exponentially better experience.

Edited by Bastet
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bastet said:

Yes, I found out about their default to dubbed when I watched the Thai Cave Rescue documentary series and couldn't make it through more than 20 minutes of the first episode listening to the terrible voice acting.  I switched to the original Thai with English subtitles enabled and it was an exponentially better experience.

This is so very interesting. In the past four of five years, more and more Bollywood movies have become available to watch on Netflix. I've only seen two, which weren't edited. But there wasn't any dubbing as I've read about here. And I always turn off the closed captioning/subtitles, because it's distracting for me.

Regarding the editing-I don't understand why the distributors or whoever is in charge of making the movies to DVD and streaming, edit out songs, or scenes! I know they do because some of the movies I've seen so many times and I have the nearly photographic memory!

The VHS versions would have the theatrical release version; sometimes they would also edit out scenes, because back in those days, you only had so much tape, they said. Whatever.

I've never been able to get in touch with the powers that be that made this stupidass decision.

That's why once I notice one scene was cut while watching on Netflix or Prime, I stop and just pop in my DVD. I'm speaking about what I consider Classic movies--from the 50s-early 90s, and a sprinkle from early 2000s. Everything after 2005 is just CRAP.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
15 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't understand why the distributors or whoever is in charge of making the movies to DVD and streaming, edit out songs or scenes!

Would it have anything to do with licensing or residuals?  Maybe they don't want to pay the artist or the actors, even though we're paying the service to provide the full content.

Remember when TV stations would run theatrical films "edited for content" or "edited for time?"  They cut out sex and violence, and it was almost impossible to see a full version of any movie when it was squeezed into a two-hour time slot with commercials.  But there's no excuse for a streaming service that has no time or MPAA rating conflicts.

15 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But there wasn't any dubbing as I've read about here. And I always turn off the closed captioning/subtitles, because it's distracting for me.

Do you speak the language?  Otherwise it would seem you would need one or the other.

I'm just the opposite, anyway.  Except for live-action or shows like Jeopardy! where the CC spoils the game, I use CC for everything.  Even though I almost always watch with half an eye. 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, meowmommy said:
16 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't understand why the distributors or whoever is in charge of making the movies to DVD and streaming, edit out songs or scenes!

Would it have anything to do with licensing or residuals? 

The OG Roswell show DVDs had all but a couple of the songs replaced because they hadn't paid for licensing. I got hooked on the show for the music, so I couldn't stand to watch the DVDs when a daughter bought them for me one birthday. Fortunately she lives far away and never remembers what she buys for me. 💗

48 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

Except for live-action or shows like Jeopardy! where the CC spoils the game, I use CC for everything.  Even though I almost always watch with half an eye. 

I use CC for everything except if I watch Jeopardy on a screen too small to not see the CC (like YouTube on my laptop if I miss it on the big TV).

I started using CC because my neighbor had a new baby and I didn't want to wake it up, and then used it for British shows, and now need it because of roaring tinnitus. 
You can get used to reading CC and catch a lot of stuff most folks miss, even if they have perfect hearing.

At least, most people can get used to CC. 
Every time I visited my parents after my sister visited, I had to turn on the CC again even though Dad was deaf by then, and her husband had hearing loss. Eventually her husband got devices to stream the sound to his hearing aids.

So: I have no problem reading translated dialog.
But, yeah, it is not possible to multi-task if you're solely relying on captioning for dialog.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, meowmommy said:

Would it have anything to do with licensing or residuals?  Maybe they don't want to pay the artist or the actors, even though we're paying the service to provide the full content.

Remember when TV stations would run theatrical films "edited for content" or "edited for time?"  They cut out sex and violence, and it was almost impossible to see a full version of any movie when it was squeezed into a two-hour time slot with commercials.  But there's no excuse for a streaming service that has no time or MPAA rating conflicts.

Do you speak the language?  Otherwise it would seem you would need one or the other.

I'm just the opposite, anyway.  Except for live-action or shows like Jeopardy! where the CC spoils the game, I use CC for everything.  Even though I almost always watch with half an eye. 

I don't think so. Like I said, on the VHS versions, most movies were the theatrical release. For example, Shaan (1980). The VHS had the complete song which had three refrains. The first one you had Shashi Kapoor's character on an elephant, and then Amitabh Bachchan's character hanging upside down from the top of the two decker bus--. But it also didn't include one of the songs from the soundtrack, or how Sunil Dutt, who played the older brother to Shashi and Amitabh, catch them at their con games and hauled them off to jail.

On the DVD? They cut out of the first refrain from the song, cut off the couples finding each other at the end when the island they're trying to escape from, is going BOOM and falling all around them-with Parveen Babi's character (love interest to Amitabh) asking what happened to him (he had been thrown underground and had to wrestle and kill the most ridiculous fake looking crocodile) because his shirt was all shredded and bloody.

This is one of my favorite movies, and despite the director's attempt to copy a James Bond movie (the villain was a bald-headed megalomaniac, I think he was supposed to be like Telly Savalas' villain? I dunno), I just love the action and comedy.

So, my anal retentive ass counted, COUNTED, all the scenes cut out on the DVD (6, including the first half of the song), but it kept the original 10 scenes that were from the theatrical release, but cut out on the VHS version!

There's no rhyme or reason. Eros put out this movie and others, and they produce the full film for most movies, but then there are a handful, like Shaan, where they butcher it.

And to add/rub salt in the wound, when India's local channels would air this movie or any of the Amitabh's (that I watched when I visited my parents in India almost 10 years ago), DAMNED if they didn't air the FULL version of the movies.

I've never read or heard about licensing issues over music in India when it comes to the movies.

Oh yes, I do speak the language, so I guess that makes a difference! But VHS and even DVDs are HORRIBLE at the subtitles. I bang my head on desk or slap my forehead when I watched them years ago-so, so, so WRONG. Even Dostana, the DVD automatically has English subtitles that I cannot get rid of and the translation is HORRID.

• Mind Blown 1
8 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Even Dostana, the DVD automatically has English subtitles that I cannot get rid of and the translation is HORRID.

Heh.  Why would they be any better in translation than they are in English-to-English closed captioning?  I can understand why live action captioning such as sporting events has faults, as they are trying to keep up in real time, but I absolutely don't get how they butcher the CC in so many videos when they have time to get it right.

1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

But, yeah, it is not possible to multi-task if you're solely relying on captioning for dialog.

I almost never give TV my undivided attention, so I'm one of those people who glances up when I need to see what I just heard.  I dearly wish Netflix and other streamers would make it clear in the program description if it's originally in another language, as I don't like dubbing and I won't read subtitles continuously. 

That just made me flash back to my childhood.  Anybody remember Children's Film Festival, introduced by Kukla, Fran and Ollie?  Wonderful foreign films that no one in this country would otherwise have seen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, meowmommy said:

Heh.  Why would they be any better in translation than they are in English-to-English closed captioning?  I can understand why live action captioning such as sporting events has faults, as they are trying to keep up in real time, but I absolutely don't get how they butcher the CC in so many videos when they have time to get it right.

Thing is, the subtitles are getting better now and days. Now YouTube has all those movies and most even have closed captioning available and they do a decent job; as do the subtitles on my bluray. But back in the days for Beta, VHS and early DVDs? HORRID.

It's not as bad as closed captioning for the US shows and movies, where they take shortcuts and don't provide the actual words that were said, but something similar.

I mean, for example, in Dostana, when Vijay and Sheetal meet and he tells her how he feels about her, it was "I was interested in you and I wanted you. And I think you're interested in me and want me too." Subtitles? "I love you and I know you know I love you and I think you love me too."

UGH.

ETA: what drove me even more batty was before they got together he referred to himself as ordinary police officer and the subtitles had him saying he was a “petty” man.🤬🤬🤬

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 1

So I've gotten kinda obsessed with Ewan Mitchell since seeing him in House of the Dragon (read: yeah, obsessed) and have been trying to watch other things he's done.  When I realized he was in a show exclusive to Peacock (Trigger Point), I decided to check it out.  I just have the free version of Peacock and of course only the first episode was free.  So now I have to pay for the Premium level, at least for a short while.  Fortunately it's not expensive, but still, damn it.

2 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

So I've gotten kinda obsessed with Ewan Mitchell since seeing him in House of the Dragon (read: yeah, obsessed) and have been trying to watch other things he's done.  When I realized he was in a show exclusive to Peacock (Trigger Point), I decided to check it out.  I just have the free version of Peacock and of course only the first episode was free.  So now I have to pay for the Premium level, at least for a short while.  Fortunately it's not expensive, but still, damn it.

Ah, yes.  Peacock got me a couple of times, when they were fairly new.  I started watching a show that sounded good/had good reviews, then realized only the first one or two or three episodes were on the free tier.  I've been telling myself that once I catch up with everything else I want to watch, I'll get a month or two of Peacock and watch some stuff.  (Hasn't happened yet, though.)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Ah, yes.  Peacock got me a couple of times, when they were fairly new.  I started watching a show that sounded good/had good reviews, then realized only the first one or two or three episodes were on the free tier.  I've been telling myself that once I catch up with everything else I want to watch, I'll get a month or two of Peacock and watch some stuff.  (Hasn't happened yet, though.)

Fortunately there are only 6 episodes in season 1 and it doesn't look like Mitchell's in season 2, so it won't take long to watch.  I'll throw in a few Peacock-only Arsenal matches and it'll be worth a month of paying.

If HBO is going to keep getting rid of shows I thought they'd have forever (or as long as the service lasted), I'm going to unsubscribe. I was excited to finally have it, over a year ago, and now they're just ruining it. 

My free trial of showtime ends in about a week, and I'm not sorry about it. There's hardly anything on there that I want to watch. 

• Like 4

Okay, my cable co has raised rates yet again and we're seriously looking at the live streaming tv alternatives.  Hulu & Youtube seem to be the top contenders, but they each are missing like one channel that either my H or I really want.  (If he didn't have the History Channel in his must-have list, I would have picked one in a hot minute.)  So, we're now in a 14-day free trial for Youtube. Any tips or tricks from anyone who has gone this route?  Right now the live options are a huge list of non-alphabetized channels.  You can't just punch in a channel number like on cable, you have to scroll through.  It looks like you can set up some profiles and preferences but you have to do that from your Google account on a non-tv device.  I'm thinking if we go this route, we want to set up a new Google account that both of us can access, and set up profiles there.  Any advice?

1 hour ago, SoMuchTV said:

(If he didn't have the History Channel in his must-have list, I would have picked one in a hot minute.) 

Frndly.tv has History Channel. The cheapest tier is 6.99, if there's ever anything must see on it you could sub for a month or two and then cancel.

I rarely watch anything live so I always go straight to the YTTV library but I do think it helps to tag channels as favorites so they appear at the top of the guide. 

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

Right now the live options are a huge list of non-alphabetized channels.  You can't just punch in a channel number like on cable, you have to scroll through.  It looks like you can set up some profiles and preferences but you have to do that from your Google account on a non-tv device.  I'm thinking if we go this route, we want to set up a new Google account that both of us can access, and set up profiles there.  Any advice?

YT Tip 1: You can customize the order of the YT channels in the settings.  For instance, I moved all the local "main" broadcast channels (NBC, CBS, FOX...etc.) to the top of the lineup.  Then I took all the cable channels that I actually watch with regularity (channels I watch aren't for kids, have 24 hour sports or have 24 hour news) and moved them to the second tier in alphabetical order.  The rest just sit at the back of the pack unless I actually look for something on them.

YT Tip2:  YouTube will start to know you.  It tends to know what I want to watch when I go ton the app.  New Hallmark movie on?  It tells me it's on.  Certain teams playing football?  I know it.  L&O on?  It lets me know.  Is it bedtime?  The app suggests I might want to watch something from the Smithsonian channel like "massive ships" or "Alaskan airports." (I'm fast asleep within 30 seconds once those get put on.)

YT Tip3:  The DVR is unlimited so just add whatever you want to watch or might want to watch. The only negative is that it will get deleted in 9 months--assuming it hasn't re-recorded because of a reairing.

YT Tip 4: You can attach multiple accounts to the same subscription as long as you live in the same viewing area. So you and your hubby could have separate accounts/ profiles with different recommendations. 

As for channels that streamers don't have.  I had that thought about YouTube TV because Lifetime isn't on it.  But then, Lifetime live streams on some free apps--like Roku, I think? You might find that of channels you watch. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 13
15 hours ago, Jaded said:

I actually believe that we, the viewing public, need to search for activities that don't involve a big black screen in the middle of our homes, or worse, ruining our posture and eyesight by viewing on a portable device.  These bait and switch tactics coupled with rapidly escalating costs of viewing entertainment, have left me with an incredibly bad taste in my mouth over the lot of it.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
Did I really type 'excalating'? What a dunce, lol.
  • Like 6
10 hours ago, Jaded said:

My one-year free Paramount that T-mobile provided just expired, and I did not renew it.

As far as original items leaving the catalogs, this isn't new, is it?  There are a number of shows that debuted on premium channels, but are nowhere to be found these days, like HBO's Dream On, and Showtime's The Big C.

12 hours ago, meowmommy said:

My one-year free Paramount that T-mobile provided just expired, and I did not renew it.

As far as original items leaving the catalogs, this isn't new, is it?  There are a number of shows that debuted on premium channels, but are nowhere to be found these days, like HBO's Dream On, and Showtime's The Big C.

That's true about shows leaving channels and services, usually they aren't newer ones that get pulled so quickly having been somewhat popular. I read that it got pulled so WB Discovery wouldn't have to pay the cast residuals so it came across to me like it was more of a cost cutting measure.

Edited by Jaded
  • Useful 1

I just subscribed to HBO Max specifically so I could watch some of their old shows that don't stream anywhere else. If they start disappearing, they will definitely lose my business.

My DirecTV service now puts ads on the pause screen, and as far as I can tell, there's no way to stop that. It's irritating. 

It's not like these companies aren't making money. They don't need to irritate us to death to survive.

• Like 6

Here's a list of what's coming to Paramount + next month. I'll post lists for a couple other of the streaming sites later.

TV

Jan. 3
Sometimes When We Touch series premiere

Jan. 9
NCIS Crossover Event

Jan. 11
Lingo Season 1

Jan. 15
Mayor of Kingstown season 2 premiere

Jan. 18
Are You the One? Season 9 premiere
Deliciousness Season 2
Kiri & Lou Seasons 1 – 2
The Loud House Season 5
The Smurfs (2021) Season 1

Jan. 25
Acapulco Shore Seasons 8 – 9
Taxi Seasons 1 – 5
The Astronauts Season 1

Jan. 26
Teen Wolf: The Movie premiere
Wolf Pack series premiere

MOVIES

Jan. 1
A River Runs Through It
Arachnophobia
Arrowhead
Atlantic City
Barbershop
Blue Hawaii
Bound
Boys And Girls
Bull Durham
Carolina
Cursed
Days of Thunder
El Dorado
Forces Of Nature
French Postcards
Girls! Girls! Girls!
Glory
Good Burger
Grease
Halloween VIII: Resurrection
Hang ‘Em High
Hatari
Home For The Holidays
House Arrest
Jinxed!
Mean Creek
Minority Report
Morning Glory
Paper Moon
Paranormal Activity 2
Paranormal Activity 3
Paranormal Activity 4
Paycheck
Pony Express
Pret-A-Porter
Road Trip
Roman Holiday
Serpico
Shaft
Shakespeare in Love
Shirley Valentine
Silence
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
Star Trek Beyond
Starting Over
Swingers
Teaching Mrs. Tingle
The Duchess
The Fighting Temptations
The Foot Fist Way
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
The Hunter
The Italian Job
The Lonely Man
The Longshots
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
The Monster Squad
The Prince and Me
The Romantics
The Sons of Katie Elder
The Thin Red Line
The Two Jakes
The Whales Of August
Walking Tall
We’re No Angels
Wes Craven Presents: They
Young Guns II

Jan. 2
Hell Bound

Jan. 3
A Green Journey
A Matter of Sex
Blue Chips
Clerks
Cold Mountain
From a Whisper to a Scream
Gentlemen in White Vests
Have You Seen My Son?
Hell Raiders
Homeless
Incident in an Alley
Intimate Betrayal
Invasion of the Star Creatures
Jealousy
Joe Dancer I: The Big Black Pill
Joe Dancer II: The Monkey Mission
Legion of Iron
Mad Bull
Memorial Day
Mercy Or Murder?
Ministry of Vengeance
Money Talks
Moving Target
Murder By the Book
NYPD Mounted
Private Parts
Rain Without Thunder
Right of the People
Riot on Sunset Strip
Rosebud
Samaritan: The Mitch Snyder Story
Savage Weekend
Secret of Deep Harbor
Secret Screams
Slipping Into Darkness
Son-Rise
Starflight One
Stranger Who Looks Like Me
Take It All
Taxi Driver
Terraces
Terror Squad
The Happy Hooker Goes to Washington
The Hard Ride
The Manster
The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!
The Running Man
The Secret of the Ice Cave
The Soloist
The Time Travelers
The Whisperers
The Witches
This Girl for Hire
Three on a Spree
Timestalkers
Underground Aces
Virtuosity
Wild Zone
Windrider

Jan. 4
High School Hellcats

Jan. 5
Crime Against Joe

Jan. 9
12 Angry Men
A Different Story
A Small Town In Texas
A Twist Of Sand
American Friends
An Officer and a Gentleman
Billie
Breakdown
Clue
Consuming Passions
Devil In A Blue Dress
Ghosts Can’T Do It
Hammer Down
Hannibal Brooks
Hell Boats
High Season
In The Arms Of A Killer
Instant Karma
Jeremy
Joe Dancer III: The Big Trade
Journey To The Center Of The Earth
Juliet, Naked
Kansas
Kidnap
Killers Three
Kiss The Sky
Lois Gibbs And The Love Canal
Love Bites
Love Or Money?
Mad Dog Time
Married To It
Mary Had A Little
Meatballs 4
Megaville
Million Dollar Rip Off
Miracle Beach
Mortal Passions
My Father’s House
Night Game
Night of the Living Dead
Night Visitor
Oleanna
One More Chance
Operation Bottleneck
Osama
Our Winning Season
Out of Time
Over The Brooklyn Bridge
Pale Blood
Patty Duke Show: Still Rockin’ In Brookl
Pieces Of Dreams
Playing Mona Lisa
Portrait In Terror
Predators
Prey For The Hunter
Pursuit
Return From The Ashes
Rockula
Saintly Sinners
Saving Grace
Scorchers
Showgirls
Sketch Artist Ii: Hands That See
Ski School
Some of My Best Friends Are…
Something Short Of Paradise
Spill
Storefront Hitchcock
Summer Heat
Survival Game
Sword Of The Conqueror
The Barbarians
The Big Caper
The Brady Bunch Movie
The Burning
The Case Of The Hillside Stranglers
The Emperor’s New Clothes
The Golden Seal
The Hanging Garden
The Happy Hooker
The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood
The Hoodlum Priest
The Hustler
The Iron Triangle
The Last Of The Finest
The Longshot
The Love Guru
The Nevadan
The Norseman
The Passage
The Revolt of the Slaves
The Seven Magnificent Gladiators
The Thousand Plane Raid
The Transporter
Traces Of Red
Trackdown
Under Age
Underworld
Underworld Awakening
Underworld Evolution
Underworld; Rise of the Lycans
Vietnam Texas
Virgin High
War-Gods Of The Deep
Warriors From Hell
When The Clock Strikes
Why Me?
Wicked Stepmother
Wild Orchid 2: Two Shades Of Blue

Jan. 15
A Fish Called Wanda
Carrie
Casino Royale
Father of the Bride
Fiddler
For Your Eyes Only
Goldeneye
Judgment At Nuremberg
Licence to Kill
Live and Let Die
Marianne & Leonard: Words of Love
Midnight Cowboy
Octopussy
Paths of Glory
Platoon
Quantum of Solace
Red River
Return Of The Pink Panther
Rob Roy
Robocop
Rocky
Rocky Balboa
Rocky II
Rocky III
Rocky IV
Rocky V
Run Silent, Run Deep
Skyfall
That’s Entertainment
The Alamo
The Apartment
The Defiant Ones
The Dirty Dozen
The Living Daylights
The Magnificent Seven
The Man with the Golden Gun
The Manchurian Candidate
The Pink Panther
The Pink Panther Strikes Again
The Silence of the Lambs
The Thomas Crown Affair
The Unforgiven
The World is Not Enough
Tomorrow Never Dies
View To A Kill
Witness For the Prosecution

Jan. 21
Hercules (2014)

Edited by Jaded
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3

Thanks, @Jaded
Suggestion: Instead of the spoiler tag, you can use the quote box because it only displays the first few lines of text unless the reader taps the down arrow on the quote box.

Paramount+ also allows streaming of current CBS shows (like Ghosts and So Help Me Todd) starting the next day, 12 AM PT / 3 AM ET. 

However, if CBS is your station for Jeopardy!, it will not be available for next day streaming on Paramount+ but you can view it Live on Paramount+. 

YouTube will have at least the current episode of Jeopardy! available, but they can disappear within a day or 2, and sometimes bits are missing.

• Useful 2

I know I didn't add this a few days ago when I said I would.

HBO Max: What's coming and going in Jan (The same list was posted everywhere I checked online to see if the John Wick movies were under coming and going. There's a coming list on HBO Max's site and they are listed on it)...🤷‍♀️

Coming

Jan. 1
20 Feet From Stardom, 2013 (HBO)
American Hustle, 2013
American Ultra, 2015 (HBO)
At Middleton, 2013 (HBO)
Back to School, 1986 (HBO)
Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons, 2022
Black Butterfly, 2017 (HBO)
Captain Phillips, 2013 (HBO)
Catch a Fire, 2006 (HBO)
Child’s Play, 2019 (HBO)
Cold Pursuit, 2019 (HBO)
Cops and Robbersons, 1994 (HBO)
Coup de torchon, 1981
Crocodile Dundee, 1986 (HBO)
Crocodile Dundee II, 1988 (HBO)
Crocodile Dundee In Los Angeles, 2001 (HBO)
Cruising, 1980 (HBO)
Death Warrant, 1990 (HBO)
Dim Sum Funeral, 2008 (HBO)
Dom Hemingway, 2013 (HBO)
Every Secret Thing, 2014 (HBO)
Extortion, 2017 (HBO)
Fool’s Gold, 2008 (HBO)
Flashpoint, 2007 (HBO)
From Here to Eternity, 1953
Gemini, 2017 (HBO)
Geronimo: An American Legend, 1993
Ghostbusters, 1984
Ghostbusters II, 1989
Hereditary, 2018 (HBO)
Hoodlum, 1997 (HBO)
Insidious: Chapter 2, 2013
Jennifer Eight, 1992 (HBO)
John Wick, 2014
John Wick: Chapter 2, 2017
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, 2019
Jumping the Broom, 2011
Jury Duty, 1995 (HBO)
Kill The Irishman, 2011 (HBO)
Kusama: Infinity, 2018 (HBO)
Law Abiding Citizen, 2009 (HBO)
Lawrence of Arabia, 1962
Line of Duty, 2019 (HBO)
Marley & Me, 2008 (HBO)
Matilda, 1996
Nine, 2009 (HBO)
Oasis: Supersonic, 2016 (HBO)
Our Idiot Brother, 2011
Piranha 3D, 2010 (HBO)
Piranha 3DD, 2012 (HBO)
Planet 51, 2009
Precious Cargo, 2016 (HBO)
Quartet, 2012 (HBO)
Regression, 2015 (HBO)
Rememory, 2017 (HBO)
Sarah’s Key, 2010 (HBO)
Skate Kitchen, 2018 (HBO)
Stephen King’s Graveyard Shift, 1990 (HBO)
Stephen King’s Silver Bullet, 1985 (HBO)
Support the Girls, 2018 (HBO)
Teen Wolf, 1985 (HBO)
Teen Wolf Too, 1987 (HBO)
The Artist, 2011 (HBO)
The Book of Life, 2014 (HBO)
The Brink, 2019 (HBO)
The Cabin in the Woods, 2012 (HBO)
The Company Men, 2010 (HBO)
The Cookout, 2004
The Crying Game, 1992 (HBO)
The Guilty, 2021 (HBO)
The Haunting, 1999 (HBO)
The Homesman, 2014 (HBO)
The Hunter, 2011 (HBO)
The Iron Lady, 2011 (HBO)
The Last Face, 2016 (HBO)
The Lobster, 2015 (HBO)
The Master, 2012 (HBO)
The Perfect Score, 2004 (HBO)
The Promise, 2016 (HBO)
The Taking of Pelham One Two Three, 1974 (HBO)
The Unborn, 2009 (HBO)
The Whole Ten Yards, 2004 (HBO)
This Boy’s Life, 1993 (HBO)
This One’s For The Ladies, 2018 (HBO)
Urge, 2016 (HBO)
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage, 2016 (HBO)
Vendetta, 2022 (HBO)
When We Were Kings, 1996
White Chicks, 2004 (HBO)
Wild Rose, 2018 (HBO)
Woman at War, 2018 (HBO)
Zero Dark Thirty, 2012

Jan. 3
The Menu, 2022 (HBO)

Jan. 6
DC’s Stargirl Season 3
The Nun, 2018 (HBO)
Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace? Season 2

Jan. 8
We Baby Bears, Season 1F

Jan. 10
Horrible Bosses 2, 2014 (HBO)

Jan. 11
In with the Old, Season 3

Jan. 12
Blended, 2014 (HBO)
The Climb, Max Original Series Premiere
Velma, Max Original Series Premiere

Jan. 13
The Big Soirée (El Gran Sarao), Max Original Premiere
I Don’t Like Driving w/t (No Me Gusta Conducir), Max Original Premiere

Jan. 15
The Last of Us Series Premiere (HBO)

Jan. 17
Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons
Sesame Street Mecha Builders Season 1E
USWNT @ New Zealand #1, Live Sports

Jan. 20
Game Theory with Bomani Jones Season 2 Premiere (HBO)
Real Time with Bill Maher Season 21 Premiere (HBO)
The Cabin Chronicles Season 3
USWNT @ New Zealand #2, Live Sports

Jan. 23
YOLO: Silver Destiny Season 2

Jan. 25
USMNT vs Serbia, Live Sports

And here’s what’s leaving:

Jan. 3
Bachelor in Paradise, Seasons 4-6
Bachelor Pad, Season 1
The Bachelor Winter Games
The Bachelor Seasons 21, 24 and 25
The Bachelorette Seasons 11 and 14-16

Jan. 6
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
Elmo Saves Christmas
Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
A Sesame Street Christmas Carol

Jan. 19
Eve

Jan. 20
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, 2021 (HBO)

Jan. 21
Everwood

Jan. 23
Alvin and the Chipmunks, 2007 (HBO)

Jan. 25
Babylon 5
What I Like About You, 2002

Jan. 27
In the Heights, 2021 (HBO)
The Hangover Part III, 2013 (HBO)

Jan. 28
Person of Interest

Jan. 31
12 Years A Slave, 2013 (HBO)
Abduction, 2011 (HBO)
Amityville 3-D, 1983 (HBO)
Amityville II: The Possession, 1982 (HBO)
Aquaman (1967)
At Close Range, 1986 (HBO)
At First Sight, 1999 (HBO)
Bananas, 1971 (HBO)
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Biker Boyz, 2003 (HBO)
Boogie, 2021 (HBO)
Borg vs. Mcenroe, 2018 (HBO)
Care Bears: Unlock the Magic
Cellular, 2004 (HBO)
The Champ, 1979
Chinatown, 1974 (HBO)
Chocolate City, 2015 (HBO)
Chopped: Holiday
Chopped: Thanksgiving
Code of Silence, 1985 (HBO)
Confidence, 2003 (HBO)
Daybreakers, 2010 (HBO)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, 2016
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, 2018
Fools Rush In, 1997
Gang Related, 1997 (HBO)
Good Deeds, 2012 (HBO)
Head of the Class (1986)
Holiday Baking Championships Seasons 7-8
Horsemen, 2009 (HBO)
Hyde Park on the Hudson, 2012 (HBO)
I, Robot, 2004 (HBO)
Jeff, Who Lives At Home, 2012 (HBO)
John Wick, 2014
John Wick: Chapter 2, 2017
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, 2017
Jurassic Park, 1993 (HBO)
Jurassic Park III, 2001 (HBO)
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Kick-Ass 2, 2013 (HBO)
Land, 2021 (HBO)
Le Divorce, 2003 (HBO)
Life of Pi, 2012 (HBO)
Little Men, 2016 (HBO)
Macbeth, 2015 (HBO)
Much Ado About Nothing, 1993 (HBO)
The New Adventures of Old Christine
The Next Karate Kid, 1994
Nostalgia, 2018 (HBO)
Rango, 2011 (HBO)
Riddick, 2013 (Director’s Cut) (HBO)
Rules of Engagement, 2000 (HBO)
Running Scared, 1986(HBO)
School Ties, 1992 (HBO)
Solaris, 2002(HBO)
Soul Food, 1997 (HBO)
Source Code, 2011
Suite Francaise, 2014 (HBO)
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, 2007 (HBO)
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, 2005 (HBO)
The Book Thief, 2013 (HBO)
The Care Bears Movie, 1985 (HBO)
The Con is On, 2018 (HBO)
The Core, 2003 (HBO)
The Dead Zone, 1983 (HBO)
The Help, 2011 (HBO)
The Lost World: Jurassic Park, 1997 (HBO)
The Next Three Days, 2010 (HBO)
The One I Love, 2014 (HBO)
The Possession, 2012 (Extended Version) (HBO)
The Untouchables, 1987 (HBO)
Thirteen, 2003 (HBO)
Transcendence, 2014 (HBO)
Two Can Play That Game, 2001
West Side Story, 1961 (HBO)
Zero Dark Thirty, 2012

Edited by Jaded
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2

Coming to Netflix in January 2023 — and what’s leaving....

What’s coming to Netflix in January 2023

Jan. 1
Kaleidoscope
Lady Voyeur
The Way of the Househusband: Season 2
The Aviator
Barbershop 2: Back in Business
Blue Streak
Brokeback Mountain
The ’Burbs
Closer
The Conjuring
Daddy Day Care
Fletch
Forrest Gump
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Grease
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Jerry Maguire
King Kong
Leap Year
Life
Minority Report
National Security
New Amsterdam: Season 1
The Nutty Professor
The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps
Old Enough!: Season 2
Parenthood
Reservoir Dogs
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Road to Perdition
Rocky
Rocky II
Rocky III
Rocky IV
Rocky V
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Survivor: Season 18
The Taking of Pelham 123
This Is 40
Top Gun
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Twins

Jan. 4
How I Became a Gangster
The Kings of the World
The Lying Life of Adults

Jan. 5
Copenhagen Cowboy
Ginny & Georgia: Season 2
Woman of the Dead

Jan. 6
Love Island USA: Season 2
Mumbai Mafia: Police vs The Underworld
The Pale Blue Eye
Pressure Cooker
The Ultimatum: France Season 1 Part 2
The Walking Dead: Season 11

Jan. 9
Vinland Saga: Season 2

Jan. 10
Andrew Santino: Cheeseburger
The Hatchet Wielding Hitchhiker

Jan. 11
Noise
Sexify: Season 2

Jan. 12
Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight: Season 2
The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House
Vikings: Valhalla: Season 2

Jan. 13
Break PointDog Gone
Sky Rojo: Season 3
Suzan & Freek
Trial by Fire

Jan. 17
The Devil to Pay

Jan. 19
Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese Tales of the Macabre
Khallat
The Pez Outlaw
That ’90s Show
Women at War

Jan. 20
Bake Squad: Season 2
Bling Empire: New York
Fauda: Season 4

Mission Majnu
The Real World: Season 28
Represent
Şahmaran
Shanty Town

Jan. 23
Minions: The Rise of Gru
Narvik

Jan. 24
Little Angel: Volume 2

Jan. 25
Against the Ropes
Begin Again

Jan. 26
Daniel Spellbound: Season 2
Record of Ragnarok: Season 2 Episodes 1-10

Jan. 27
Kings of Jo’Burg: Season 2
Lockwood & Co.
The Snow Girl
You People

Jan. 30
Princess Power

Jan. 31
Cunk On Earth
Pamela, a love story

What’s leaving in January

Jan. 6
Bulletproof 2

Jan. 8
L.A.’s Finest (Seasons 1-2)

Jan. 12
CHiPs

Jan. 15
Steve Jobs

Jan. 17
Yummy Mummies (Season 1)

Jan. 26
Z Nation (Seasons 1-5)

Jan. 29
She’s Funny That Way

Jan. 31
Addams Family Values
Battle: Los Angeles
Love Jacked
Newness
Rambo
Rambo: Last Blood
The Borgias (Seasons 1-3)

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Everything coming to Hulu in January 2023 — and what’s leaving

What’s coming to Hulu in January 2023

Jan. 1
Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2023: Special Premiere (ABC)
The Amazing Race: Complete Seasons 3-4 (CBS)
America’s Next Top Model: Complete Seasons 15-16 (CBS)
Are You the One?: Complete Season 8 (MTV)
Beverly Hills 90210: Complete Seasons 3-4 (CBS)
Black Ink Crew: Complete Seasons 1-2 (VH1)
The Challenge: Complete Seasons 20 (MTV)
CSI: Miami: Complete Seasons 3-4 (CBS)
Jersey Shore Family Vacation: Complete Season 3 (MTV)
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta: Complete Seasons 6-7 (VH1)
RuPaul’s Drag Race: Complete Season 2 (VH1)
Survivor: Complete Seasons 40-41 (CBS)
Undercover Boss: Complete Season 6 (CBS)
3 Idiotas (2017)
The 40 Year-Old Virgin (2005)
A League of Their Own (1992)
A Troll in Central Park (1994)
Barbarians (2021)
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2010)
The Breakfast Club (1985)
The Company You Keep (2013)
Couples Retreat (2009)
Dante’s Peak (1997)
Empire Records (1995)
Gamer (2009)
Heat (1995)
Hacksaw Ridge (2016)
Hell or High Water (2016)
Home Alone (1990)
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)
Home Alone 3 (1997)
The Internship (2013)
Irrational Man (2015)
The King of Comedy (1983) (40th Anniversary)
Kingdom Come (2001)
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003) (20th Anniversary)
Little Manhattan (2005)
The Mummy (1999)
The Mummy Returns (2001)
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)
One Fine Day (1996)
Pearl Harbor (2001)
Predestination (2015)
The Prestige (2006)
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women (2017)
Prometheus (2011)
The Proposal (2009)
Real Steel (2011)
S.W.A.T. (2003) (20th Anniversary)
Snatch (2000)
Someone Like You (2001)
Take Shelter (2011)
This Christmas (2007)
The Triplets of Belleville (2003) (20th Anniversary)
Truth (2015)
Zack and Miri Make a Porno (2008)
Zeros and Ones (2021)
Zombieland (2009)

Jan. 3
Fantasy Island: Season 2 Premiere (Fox)
Mia and Me: Hero of Centopia (2022)

Jan. 4
Will Trent: Series Premiere (ABC)
Bachelor in Paradise: Complete Seasons 4-5
The Bachelorette: Complete Season 11

Jan. 5
Death in the Dorms: Complete Limited Series (ABC News/Hulu Original)
Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test: Series Premiere (Fox)

Jan. 6
Bromates (2022)

Jan. 7
Cesar Millan: Better Human, Better Dog: Season 3 Premiere (NatGeo)
House of Darkness (2022)

Jan. 8
True Things (2021)

Jan. 9
Koala Man: Complete Season 1 (Hulu Original)

Alert: Series Premiere (Fox)

Jan. 11
Port Protection Alaska: Season 6 Premiere (NatGeo)

Jan. 12
How I Caught My Killer: Complete Season 1 (Hulu Original)
Name That Tune: Season 3 Premiere (Fox)
Riotsville, USA (2022)

Jan. 13
The Drop (2022) (Hulu Original)

Jan. 15
Cooks vs. Cons: Complete Seasons 2-4 (Food Network)
Cutthroat Kitchen: Complete Seasons 6 & 15 (Food Network)
Deadly Women: Complete Season 14 (ID)
Murder Comes to Town: Complete Seasons 4-5 (ID)
A Kind of Murder (2016)
Paris, 13th District (2021)

Jan. 18
9-1-1: Lone Star: Season 4 Premiere (Fox)

Jan. 19
Web of Death: Complete Limited Series (ABC News/Hulu Original)
NatGeo Investigates: El Chapo’s Narco Bling: Special Premiere (NatGeo)
Trafficked with Mariana van Zeller: Season 3 Premiere (NatGeo)

Jan. 20
One Way (2022)

Jan. 21
Dig (2022)

Jan. 22
Happening (2021)
The Tax Collector (2020)

Jan. 23
Accused: Series Premiere (Fox)

Jan. 24
How I Met Your Father: Season 2 Premiere (Hulu Original)
The Bachelor: Season 27 Premiere (ABC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens: Season 2A (Disney XD)

Jan. 25
Extraordinary: Complete Season 1 (Hulu Original)

Jan. 26
The 1619 Project: Two-Episode Series Premiere (Onyx Collective/Hulu Original)

Killing County: Complete Limited Series (ABC News/Hulu Original)
NatGeo Investigates: LSD and Psychedlics: Special Premiere (NatGeo)

Jan. 27
The Deer King (2021)
Maneater (2022)

Jan. 31
The Watchful Eye: Series Premiere (Freeform)
Love, Gilda (2018)
Baggage Claim (2013)
Voyagers (2020)

What’s leaving in January

Jan. 14
Black Death (2010)
Compliance (2012)
Drunk Stoned, Brilliant, Dead: The Story of the National Lampoon (2015)

Jan. 15
Being Flynn (2012)

Jan. 24
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017)

Jan. 28
A Cat in Paris (2010)
Ernest & Celestine (2012)
Permanent (2017)

Jan. 29
Un Gallo Con Muchos Huevos (2015)

Jan. 30
American Assassin (2017)
Legends of the Fall (1994)

Jan. 31
12 Dates of Christmas (2011)
A Good Old Fashioned Orgy (2011)
A River Runs Through It (1992)
The Age of Innocence (1993)
Anger Management (2003)
Aquamarine (2006)
Arctic (2018)
Arthur Christmas (2011)
Black Christmas (2006)
Can’t Hardly Wait (1998)
Carpool (1996)
Cast Away (2000)
Christine (1983)
Cliffhanger (1993)
Deck the Halls (2011)
Fools Rush In (1997)
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993)
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (2000)
Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla (2000)
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2003)
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus: The G Annihilation Strategy (2003)
Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2004)
Good Luck Chuck (2007)
Goodbye Lover (1999)
How I Live Now (2013)
The Hundred-Foot Journey (2014)
I Am Number Four (2011)
I, Frankenstein (2014)
Kollek (1995)
Layer Cake (2005)
Mamma Mia! (2008)
Meet Joe Black (1998)
The Mortal Instruments (2013)
Mr. Popper’s Penguins (2010)
My Bloody Valentine (2009)
The Net (1995)
Night of the Living Dead (1990)
The Nutcracker (1993)
Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003)
Ong Bak (2003)
Ong Bak 2 (2008)
Ong Bak 3 (2010)
Person to Person (2017)
The Royal Tenenbaums (2002)
Santa Claus: The Movie (1985)
Santa Who? (2000)
Saw (2004)
Saw 2 (2005)
Saw 3 (2006)
Saw 4 (2007)
Saw 5 (2008)
Saw 6 (2009)
Saw: The Final Chapter (2010)
Say Anything (1989)
Second Best (1994)
The Sessions (2012)
Shanghai Knights (2003)
Snowglobe (2007)
Sommersby (1993)
Take This Waltz (2011)
This Means War (2010)
Tootsie (1982)
The Three Stooges (2011)
Underworld (2003)
Underworld Evolution (2006)
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009)
Underworld Awakening (2012)
White Bird in a Blizzard (2014)
You Don’t Mess With the Zohan (2008)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Let me preface this by saying that I have most of the movies on DVD, which include movies from the 50s-80s. But sometimes I feel too lazy and want to see if Netflix might have them and the full versions.

Of course I’m talking mainly of Amitabh Bachchan movies. But Netflix, instead of having the Bollywood  category might as well just rename it to Shah Rukh Khan movies, since 99% are just his bloody movies.😒😒😒😒

I’m not a fan. He’s okay, but what do I know? His acting, is mediocre and the few I’ve watched were rip-offs from older AB movies. And it’s the other, better actors who make him look good. But people like who they like.

BAH!

• Hugs 1

Anybody here have Peacock Premium?  I've got a problem I can't figure out and was hoping someone would know what the deal is.  I watched the first 4 episodes of one of their original shows (Trigger Point), feel asleep during the 5th episode and woke up during the 6th.  I didn't go back to try and finish watching the series for a few weeks due to the holidays, and now I find I can only access the 6th episode. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Just now, proserpina65 said:

Anybody here have Peacock Premium?  I've got a problem I can't figure out and was hoping someone would know what the deal is.  I watched the first 4 episodes of one of their original shows (Trigger Point), feel asleep during the 5th episode and woke up during the 6th.  I didn't go back to try and finish watching the series for a few weeks due to the holidays, and now I find I can only access the 6th episode. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I'm using Roku, so it might be a little different, nevertheless:

1. Assuming there's a Search icon (magnifying glass icon) somewhere on your screen, navigate to it and start typing in Trigge... until you see the tile for that show appear (on the right on my screen).
  2. Select the show.
  3. It will default to something like "resume" or "continue" watching, but there should also be an adjacent "Episodes" option.
    That's what you're looking for!
23 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

I'm using Roku, so it might be a little different, nevertheless:

1. Assuming there's a Search icon (magnifying glass icon) somewhere on your screen, navigate to it and start typing in Trigge... until you see the tile for that show appear (on the right on my screen).
  2. Select the show.
  3. It will default to something like "resume" or "continue" watching, but there should also be an adjacent "Episodes" option.
    That's what you're looking for!

It only lists episode 6 under the "episodes" option, but I just clicked on my saved shows.  I'll try going back and searching to see if it will come up differently.  I may have to see if there's some kind of help/customer service listed for Peacock.  Just as well that I'm getting rid of Premium as soon as I'm done watching the show.

18 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

@proserpina65I'm seeing all 6 episodes on Peacock's website.

I get Peacock through Roku, which might make a difference I guess.  Didn't have a chance to try anything last night.  Might try tonight but I've started season 4 of The Last Kingdom so maybe not.

• Useful 1

I get Peacock through Roku, which might make a difference I guess.  Didn't have a chance to try anything last night.  Might try tonight but I've started season 4 of The Last Kingdom so maybe not.

Ooo! One more thing!  
Sometimes episodes are listed out of order on a device or Roku app.  
Did you try scrolling/arrowing up as well as down?

18 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Ooo! One more thing!  
Sometimes episodes are listed out of order on a device or Roku app.  
Did you try scrolling/arrowing up as well as down?

The list literally only included one episode.  I haven't tried searching the other way yet.  That might make a difference.

• Like 1
On 1/3/2023 at 12:13 PM, proserpina65 said:

The list literally only included one episode.  I haven't tried searching the other way yet.  That might make a difference.

This is a shot in the dark but is there any chance you got accidentally signed out of your paid version?  What you're describing sounds like what we "peons" get on the free version.

• Like 1