Type keyword(s) to search

Rob Has A Podcast: Survivor Edition

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Sorry, I don't know if I wrote this clearly enough in my original post, but I meant that Parvati said that if Julie hadn't quit Josh would have been voted out and Rob had to correct her, saying that actually Jeremy was the one who would have been voted out.

Thanks I was confused, I do agree she seemed a little off base in her recap of the episode. I did her enjoy her perceptions of the pre-interviews. I did like the fact she was rooting for people who did not recognize her because most Survivor contestants would not since they all have egos.

I don't remember what she specifically said this time about why she lost H vs V, but in general I'm not a fan of her "I lost because everyone was jealous of me" argument. For someone considered to be such a good social player, I thought that she would realize by now that one of the reasons she lost is because she did not try to form enough relationships with the Heroes and alienated them by mocking them with Russell all the time. Jealousy may have been an issue, but that is something you can try to work around too.

This time she mentioned because of  her past game play embarrassing the guys in Micronesia she knew Colby and Rupert would never vote for her. I agree the whole jealous argument really gets on my nerves since none of the heroes mentioned they voted for Sandra because she was a mother. I remember the day after the finale Parvati said she knew she lost because the jury would always be nodding their head whenever Sandra spoke. Which I thought was a smart observation and definitely a helpful tip for future survivors.

I thought the part where she called Eliza the "chick Russell" actually made a lot of sense. What I was referring to was when she was talking about moving to New York and said she had Eliza at her "beck and call". She tried to pass it off jokingly, but her tone was really gross and degrading. I don't think she was fully joking.

I too have always gotten the impression that she thinks she is better than Survivor and is throwing the show/fans/everyone else a bone when she deigns to be involved with the show in any way. Which I find hilarious because A) She chose to go on the show 3 times. She didn't have to, but she did. B) Pretty much all of the real jobs she's ever had have come from the show. She has parlayed Survivor into a whole career, starting with hosting the After Show and then using that to get a job at CBS News. C) She is now dating John Fincher, who she met through the show. I also find it really funny that some fans on other boards are like "How could she date Fincher? She's the Queen and he barely made it past the merge!! She's too good for him". I think the consensus of people who meet them in real life and know nothing about Survivor would probably be that he's too good for her.

Yeah that is pretty disrespectful. I always found it interesting how people who don't like Eliza in the game (Parvati, Ami and Julie) keep in touch with her outside the game. I wonder if Survivor makes Eliza more annoying or if it is just the fact they are living with her that's the issue. Plus she did the that travel around the world show that Jeff from Big Brother did. I'm not a fan of Fincher he always comes off a douche in his solo appearances with Rob, but I completely agree he seems to be pretty successful outside the show. I really hate that argument Parvati is too good for him because people tend to forget Parvati was pretty forgettable in her first appearance and only made it on Micronesia because Candice rejected it. For all we know Fincher could be a great player if he came back another time.

Edited by choclatechip45

Rob has posted his nomination ballot for Mister. and Miss Survivor, you can vote for anybody that played in 2014, three per gender. For the males side, I voted Woo, Keith, and Spencer. On the female side, I voted Alexis, Kelley (Wentworth), and Baylor.

I really enjoyed his long interview with Natalie.  I came away impressed with her understanding of the game and strategy.  Sure, she might not have had the brightest cast to won against, but she definitely knew how to play the game.

• Love 1

I also listened to the free Borneo chapter, and I bought the Australia chapter, which was also really good. He's doing an extended chapter for Amazon, his first season, he has the first three hours of that up now for free, which covers his first three days.. 

Rob has posted his nomination ballot for Mister. and Miss Survivor, you can vote for anybody that played in 2014, three per gender. For the males side, I voted Woo, Keith, and Spencer. On the female side, I voted Alexis, Kelley (Wentworth), and Baylor.

Fun! I've never voted before.

For the women I nominated Natalie, Kelley and Tasha. For the men I struggled a bit and ended up only voting Jeremy and LJ. I don't even like LJ, but he's hot I guess. I like Spencer and Tony, but I fear their egos would reach stratospheric levels if they were to win Mr. Survivor.

Has anyone bought the Evolution of Survivor?

Yeah, I bought it (I bought the "49 Laws of Survivor" audiobook he did with Stephen, too, as well as the Amazon DVD commentary he did with Jenna). It's been a great way to pass the time on my Saturdays at work. Each of the first five seasons is around six or seven hours long. It's kind or a great counterpoint to the "Survivor Historians" podcast (i.e. the podcast by Mario Lanza of "Funny 115" fame and his friends, which is a free podcast, by the way). But as mentioned above, I think the true calling card will be the two chapters for the seasons Rob played on. The Amazon chapter is 13 hours long (I'm about 5 hours in and it offers quite a bit of insight into behind-the-scenes stuff) and I've heard the All-Stars chapter is comparable to that.

Edited by Bob Sambob

The Amazon chapter is 13 hours long (I'm about 5 hours in and it offers quite a bit of insight into behind-the-scenes stuff)

Anything you can share, that puts the season, contestants, edit, etc in different light than what we saw on the screen?

Anything you can share, that puts the season, contestants, edit, etc in different light than what we saw on the screen?

That's kind of a tricky question. It's recently come to my attention that there seems to be something of a group-imposed "Don't talk about Fight Club" mentality from the RHAP community when it comes to Rob's PAID content, particularly when it comes to being a patron (which is where he gets really candid and shares a lot more controversial opinions or insider info). I'm trying to gauge how that mentality affects sharing info on the Evolution series, so until then, I don't want to say too much.

ETA: I will say Wigler asks him some really good questions about the process of making the show (like how reading the crew's reactions can effect the game). Also, Wigler is not just some RHAP sycophant. He actually challenges Rob on some of his decisions and makes Rob defend his actions.

I'm just now getting to the meaty part of the season (i.e. Final 7/Alex and Christy), so the good stuff may be yet to come.

Edited by Bob Sambob

Yeah, I bought it (I bought the "49 Laws of Survivor" audiobook he did with Stephen, too, as well as the Amazon DVD commentary he did with Jenna). It's been a great way to pass the time on my Saturdays at work. Each of the first five seasons is around six or seven hours long. It's kind or a great counterpoint to the "Survivor Historians" podcast (i.e. the podcast by Mario Lanza of "Funny 115" fame and his friends, which is a free podcast, by the way). But as mentioned above, I think the true calling card will be the two chapters for the seasons Rob played on. The Amazon chapter is 13 hours long (I'm about 5 hours in and it offers quite a bit of insight into behind-the-scenes stuff) and I've heard the All-Stars chapter is comparable to that.

thanks for responding :)

yeah, I'm going to splurge (Canadian dollar is stinky). I bought the Amazon commentary (which was amazing - and I did it for the same reason; to pass hours).  but i agree with you, the seasons where Rob is on, is where the good stuff will be on. but I like how talk about moves and how things are changing, and how it impacts them + the show itself. 

Fun! I've never voted before.

For the women I nominated Natalie, Kelley and Tasha. For the men I struggled a bit and ended up only voting Jeremy and LJ. I don't even like LJ, but he's hot I guess. I like Spencer and Tony, but I fear their egos would reach stratospheric levels if they were to win Mr. Survivor.

Then you'll be thrilled to see that Natalie, Kelley, Tasha are in the top four (along with Jaclyn, who I thought was underrated as a player)!

I voted for Kelley because she's extremely likable, and I think she has a lot of Survivor potential, her dad kind of ruined her game. I voted for Baylor because she did make it far, and I also think she would have come across better without her mom there. I voted for Alexis because, well, because she's insanely hot.

Then you'll be thrilled to see that Natalie, Kelley, Tasha are in the top four (along with Jaclyn, who I thought was underrated as a player)!

I am tickled pink!

Jaclyn would have been my fourth choice, so I batted 100% for the women. For the men, I do like Tony and Spencer, so I'm satisfied with the results. But I hope Jeremy wins.

I don't get the Kelley thing.  I mean I like her, she's fine, but she was barely there.  I voted for Jefra along with Natalie and Tasha.  I still <3 you Jefra!

Ah, but when she was there, she was a snarky Survivor-obsessed goddess. I hope she is invited back.

The "All-Stars" chapter of Rob and Wigler's Evolution series is fantastic. Tons of insight, mostly with an insider's perspective, plus some really well-thought-out hypotheticals and a lot of analysis of Rob/Lex/Big Tom. Very good listen, but very, very long.

Has Rob said when the Mr. Survivor debate is going to be?  I'm behind in my podcast-listening this week.

The Miss Survivor interviews and debates were so fun.  I'm debating between Tasha and Natalie and haven't quite decided yet.

I'm guessing that they're not having the Mr. Survivor  debate since voting has started, maybe there were scheduling conflicts.

The Miss Survivor lineup is fantastic, any of them would be great, but I just adore Kelley, and want her to win, and hopefully be invited back for another season. I really enjoy Natalie's irreverent personality, but she's already won the million, so doesn't really need the title I don't think. Tasha surprised me, I wasn't a fan after her season, but I am now, in fact, she almost got my vote, but Kelley won out for me in the end. 

Rob has his ballot up for Mr. and Miss Survivor, it's up through the rest of the week. Personally, I voted Kelley for Miss Survivor and Jeremy for Mr. Survivor.

What are the criteria? i.e. what are Ms/Mr Survivor supposed to embody?

Well, since it's a contest sponsored by Rob, most of his audience sees the criteria as who would be most involved with his podcast over the next year. I wasn't following it when RC won, but from what I understand, she made a lot of promises about being very involved, appearing on the show, acting as a correspondent, etc., but didn't follow through. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal, it's not a paid position, and if real life interferes, talking about Survivor is going to have to take a back seat, but many of his listeners became enraged at RC. For me, my only criteria is who I like best, and Kelley got my vote based on that. I wasn't too crazy about any of the male candidates, but I like Jeremy a little more than Tony and Spencer, so there you go.

I'm pretty new to rhap but it is interesting to me that all six finalists seem to be there because of their personality, not just hotness. Whereas I think previous competitions have been heavy on (also interesting) people who did fit more of the standard beauty stereotype.

And I know Tash and Natalie barely knew Miss Survivor existed before they were voted in as finalists ( and I bet Jeremy and Tony too) so I think it is largely people HOPING the Mr and Miss Survivor will contribute, aka who do we want to hear more from.

I think I'm going with Tasha on the girls' side. I liked her talent and videos, and she seems to be fun and an unexplored guest. Kelley will be involved anyway, I'm not sure Natalie will, and I think Tasha might just have some fun with it.

Edited by SunDevil28

I think I'm going with Tasha on the girls' side. I liked her talent and videos, and she seems to be fun and an unexplored guest. Kelley will be involved anyway

I don't really care if the person that wins gets involved in the podcast, I just vote for who I like best, but I agree, Tasha is great. I almost switched my vote to her.

(edited)

I liked the first Know-It-Alls. The only thing that bothered me was how they were talking about the Vince thing so jokingly. I get that it was played for laughs on the show and Jenn didn't seem to be too skeeved out by it, all things considered, but it wasn't funny. For women that type of behaviour is actually really terrifying. Of course Rob and Stephen don't truly get what that's like, but I found they were a bit tone deaf to it.

Going back to the Corinne cast assessment, I thought she (and Nicole) were unfair to Sierra. I didn't like how their attitudes were basically like "this girl has no problems in life because she's pretty". Even when Corinne was discussing how men can be really intimidated by tall women Nicole was trying to be fair and said "well, that's probably really hard for her" and Corinne was just like "nope!" and then Nicole went back to agreeing with her. Look, being pretty has its advantages, but it can definitely have its disadvantages. And their dismissiveness of her is a really good example of that. 

I didn't get Corinne's obsession with Sierra being 6'1 and how this means she is the prettiest/luckiest of all the prettiest girls on Survivor. I mean I guess height is associated with runway modeling, which is prestigious, but I still don't get the obsession with her height. This girl isn't even a model, as far as I know. And a lot of woman don't like being so tall, precisely for the reasons Corinne talked about in terms of being intimidating to men, etc. Corinne also mentioned that it means she's athletic and will probably be good in challenges and I can understand why that would make her more of an asset and luckier than other pretty girls Survivor has cast, but it depends on if it outweighs the intimidation factor.

Also, unpopular opinion - I don't care for Nicole on the podcast. This doesn't have to do with the Corinne cast, I've felt this way since the beginning of the podcast during H vs. V. I don't dislike Nicole, but I don't particular like her either. I don't know if it's because she doesn't have opinions or because she feels she has to defer to Rob since it's his podcast and he's the expert, but I don't find that she ever adds anything to the discussion. I don't think sarcastically repeating whatever Rob has said or calling him a dork or a nerd is that hilarious. I don't think constantly commenting on the contestants' appearances (like "she has big knockers") is that interesting. I'm kind of glad she is off the main podcasts because I always found it so awkward how Rob and the guest would talk and then they'd randomly ask questions just to make her feel included. I liked her more on the Celebrity Apprentice podcasts, so again, maybe it has to do with feeling the need to defer to Rob about Survivor.

I read the Reality Blurred article about the behind-the-scenes of RHAP. I thought it was interesting when Rob talked about former players who are obsessed with getting back on the show. He said it was "kind of sad". I like the podcast and I know Rob does it for the love of the game and of the analysis, not because he's desperate to go back on, but I feel like some of his detractors would probably find that comment weird coming from someone who has made a full-time career out of a show that he was on over 10 years ago. 

Edited by wudpixie
I read the Reality Blurred article about the behind-the-scenes of RHAP. I thought it was interesting when Rob talked about former players who are obsessed with getting back on the show. He said it was "kind of sad". I like the podcast and I know Rob does it for the love of the game and of the analysis, not because he's desperate to go back on, but I feel like some of his detractors would probably find that comment weird coming from someone who has made a full-time career out of a show that he was on over 10 years ago.

I thought it was interesting too because reading between the lines on comments he has made on the podcast. I think he would have done anything to go back right after All-Stars. So maybe it comes from being in that position before?

Also, unpopular opinion - I don't care for Nicole on the podcast. This doesn't have to do with the Corinne cast, I've felt this way since the beginning of the podcast during H vs. V. I don't dislike Nicole, but I don't particular like her either. I don't know if it's because she doesn't have opinions or because she feels she has to defer to Rob since it's his podcast and he's the expert, but I don't find that she ever adds anything to the discussion. I don't think sarcastically repeating whatever Rob has said or calling him a dork or a nerd is that hilarious. I don't think constantly commenting on the contestants' appearances (like "she has big knockers") is that interesting. I'm kind of glad she is off the main podcasts because I always found it so awkward how Rob and the guest would talk and then they'd randomly ask questions just to make her feel included. I liked her more on the Celebrity Apprentice podcasts, so again, maybe it has to do with feeling the need to defer to Rob about Survivor.

That's how I feel about some of the post show recap people he brings on to do voice mails. They all seem to just agree with Rob and it's not interesting to listen too.

Congrats to Natalie and Spencer for their Miss and Mister Survivor wins! Not my personal picks, but solid choices none the less.

I enjoy Nicole, she's fun to listen to, but I don't listen to the Corinne episodes, I just can't stand that woman.

The latest Survivor episode reminded me that I don't really like how whenever Rob does the cast assessment he usually assumes the younger players on each tribe will join together and form "cool kids" alliances. I get that it does happen on the show, but a lot of time it seems like he's just basing that off of what happened in the Amazon (and bitterness about the cool kids always sticking together) or like he's doing it purely on the basis that the players are young, without looking at if they're at all similar to each other outside of their ages or if they have anything in common with the older players on the tribe. I might be misremembering, but I feel like that's what he usually predicts.

• Love 1

Just listened to the Kaosscast. That Kaoss is still sour but there were some amusing bits here and there. Does anyone have a link to Jerri Man's temper tantrum on Rob's FB? I couldn't find it.

Re: Nicole

I love her. She is really quickwitted and a great match for Rob but I think her interests lies elsewhere these days. I did appreciate her more in the early days of the podcast when her Survivor memory was much better than Rob at that time. (Rob had not watched a lot of the seasons in the teens bc of burnout when he first started the podcast.)

The only thing that bothered me was how they were talking about the Vince thing so jokingly. I get that it was played for laughs on the show and Jenn didn't seem to be too skeeved out by it, all things considered, but it wasn't funny.

I didn't really pick up on this when I listened, but this sort of thing is my only real complaint about his podcasts. It is so often a bro-fest and can devolve in to some borderline sexist comments and attitudes. I don't think Rob means any of it maliciously and probably isn't even aware of how it come across, but it irks me sometimes.

I listened to the Kass podcast, and I still cannot stand her. She's so smug and lacks all self awareness. At me point, she was dissing Corinne for being mean to people, and I rolled my eyes so hard that I almost had a seizure. And Rob was being very diplomatic in not directly disagreeing with her, but also not agreeing with her! She just bugs me, and always has.

Or Rob and Stephen could have seen Vince as harmless.

That's kind of the point, though. They see him as harmless, even funny, while many if not most women would have immediately picked up on the creepy controlling vibe and likely been uncomfortable with it. It's a larger problem than a podcast or TV show, and like I said, I don't think Rob is intentional with these types of things. I just think that he, like many men, is not aware of how some men's behavior can seem threatening to some women, or how some comments from him and his guests are a little demeaning. Again, I don't think he's malicious or a woman-hater, just unaware, and I wish it didn't show up on his podcasts.

Rob also has to be somewhat careful about what he says about players, he wants them to feel comfortable participating on his show, and Survivor is a community all it's own. The guy he's calling dangerous and crazy will probably be at the next wrap party he's covering, so I think he tries to be as diplomatic as possible, while still giving his opinion.

• Love 2

That's kind of the point, though. They see him as harmless, even funny, while many if not most women would have immediately picked up on the creepy controlling vibe and likely been uncomfortable with it. It's a larger problem than a podcast or TV show, and like I said, I don't think Rob is intentional with these types of things. I just think that he, like many men, is not aware of how some men's behavior can seem threatening to some women, or how some comments from him and his guests are a little demeaning. Again, I don't think he's malicious or a woman-hater, just unaware, and I wish it didn't show up on his podcasts.

Without kicking the dead horse to hard, there are women who did not see Vince as dangerous. Some posters were very vocal in being worried about what we were seeing and why but there are different points of view. On occasion I will post on Rob's comment section about something that annoys me. I did not post complaining about Vince for some reason. I was actually surprised with Rob's questions because it did seem like Rob was asking about Vince's questionable behavior in as polite a fashion as he could. Based on how Stephen and he kept saying that they wanted Vince in the game as long as possible because of his crazy, I think that he also saw the crazy as potentially problematic. Vince's responses to questions in all of his interviews clearly indicates that Vince heard loud and clear that a good number of very vocal people found his behavior creepy and scary.

In the end, I appreciate the different points of view because they reflect the different ways that people see the episodes. I am not surprised that Rob, and other interviewers, did not ask Vince if he was a potential stalker/abuser/psychopath because it is a pretty loaded question.

• Love 1

I definitely agree that Rob has to be careful about alienating people, and I'm not sure but from some comments in the past I've suspected that he only gets the access he does because he hasn't offend the show runners. It's also not a great idea to piss off your guest, lest they refuse to answer any more questions- doesn't make for a great podcast, and this isn't a hard-hitting news show. So I get that. I also agree that people have different opinions about pretty much everything, which is what keeps these boards interesting!

I wasn't trying to accuse anyone of anything or to stir up trouble, just to be clear. It's just something I feel strongly about, and I think Rob could do a better job addressing it, but I'm not going to stop listening because of it.

Now, anyone else want to talk about Kass? Because SHE really makes angry!

On RHAP, Vince came across about as dangerous as a yellow lab puppy to me.  Though I didn't sense danger from him on the show, either.  

Kass strikes me as pissed off that she didn't win and as socially clueless as she appeared on the show. She is just so disconnected from reality and yet very intent on showing how smart she is and how great she is. It is a weird combo

• Love 1

I didn't really pick up on this when I listened, but this sort of thing is my only real complaint about his podcasts. It is so often a bro-fest and can devolve in to some borderline sexist comments and attitudes. I don't think Rob means any of it maliciously and probably isn't even aware of how it come across, but it irks me sometimes.

Yes to all of this. This is absolutely my number 1 complaint about the podcast. Like Turtle says, I know it's not that Rob's a Men's Rights Activist or anything like, but he does have a lot of ingrained (passive?) sexism and as a result, can be really oblivious and insensitive to gender issues. He is often really dismissive of female players, especially younger attractive ones, and I find it very disappointing. So far this season there's been a lot of talk about Joe's potential and Tyler's potential, but Hali could go far as well and neither Rob or Stephen has mentioned that. I find that he is usually quite dismissive of the female players in his cast assessments and even when some of them make great moves he doesn't give them credit. I remember in Cagayan he only gave Trish a bit of credit after Stephen brought up that she was playing a great game and then last season he was talking about players that float along and don't do much and he said "like your Trishes". He has also made sexist comments that he's clarified by adding "I'm just speaking about women on reality TV". I think that's a cop-out and I don't think that makes his statements any less sexist. And I get that he doesn't want to anger CBS, but he talks about all of this as though this is just how women are. He rarely addresses the problems Survivor has with casting and editing. 

I've seen discussions of sexism on the Sucks thread for the podcast and it's ridiculous because inevitably one (or more) of the posters, who probably actually is an MRA in real life, just totally flames the people talking about it. Anyway, I agree with what I read there in that Rob talked a lot in the Amazon about how he couldn't get dates and maybe his sexism stems from that bitterness. And in his biography section on his website he talks about how he didn't have many friends growing up and so he watched a lot of TV. It sounds like he has a lot of friends now, but that most of them are guys. So the only women he really knows well are probably Nicole and his family members and I think stereotypes on TV probably feed a lot into his perceptions of women, which is problematic. 

ITA that the issue with Vince is the fact that men would be so oblivious to it. And I'm not saying that Rob should have said "Vince is a creepy psychopath that never should have been allowed onto the island". I understand he has to maintain diplomacy for the podcast to work. But he also didn't have to say "Vince was so hilarious! He was giving us gold! More Vince!" He could have taken a middle ground like "I don't know if Vince's approach was the best, I'm not sure how that will affect his long-term alliance with Jenn" or "I feel like a lot of viewers will be put-off by Vince. I'm not sure how entertaining people will find him". Especially since he does read comments on other Survivor message boards and has to have seen that a lot of people were uncomfortable with Vince's behaviour. 

Edited by wudpixie
  • Love 1

To be fair to Rob  he gave Baylor credit last season I only bring that up because no one besides Spencer and some people on this message board was giving her any credit. I think Rob has some bias towards contestants who are fans of the show. I do agree about the Vince issue I don't think he understood how Vince came across as creepy.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Rob and Stephen should be a lot better at analyzing the edit but season after season they always get fixated on the most visible males pre-merge (especially Stephen). And I agree with Wudpixie, they have been totally dismissive of Hali even though in this past episode we saw Hali and Jenn debating on who to vote out at TC (Joe was not present) and then we had Hali in confessional talking about the fact that Will might be a problem to her and Jenn's game at the merge (again no mention of Joe). The very fact that Hali in episode 3 is even talking about her game at the merge should raise the eyebrow of any viewer, least of all the Survivor know-it-alls,  that maybe just maybe she might be someone to keep an eye on going forward. But nope, it is all about Joe with Rob and Stephen.

I think Stephen is really into the bros; after all, he was in arguably the most famous bromance in Survivor history. Rob not as much. In fact, Rob got the title of Best KIA last season bc he thought Missy would go further than Jon Misch, which turned out to be correct.

I feel like he said that about Missy as in she's going to make it further than Jon Misch because she's a goat and people will want to take her to the end. It wasn't because Rob thought highly of her gameplay. And I really disliked Missy, but I felt that she should have been given credit for forming that main alliance after the merge and keeping it from totally imploding. Chocolatechip, was that sort of his take on Baylor too? That she was a goat? I've already forgotten most of San Juan Del Sur. 

Yeah, Stephen seems to get hung up on alpha males with big edits. But I do feel like when he's not analyzing the edit he gives more credit to female players than Rob, like my aforementioned example of Trish. I remember he even called her the star of the episode (I think it was the merge after Kass flipped). It's great when Rob gives credit to female players too and we can definitely cite examples of some female players where he's done that, but I just find that it's usually the exception, not the rule.

Chocolatechip, was that sort of his take on Baylor too? That she was a goat? I've already forgotten most of San Juan Del Sur.

It was in regards to the Jon boot he thought she was more of a partner to the plan rather than Natalie telling her what to do. He said he thought Natalie came up with the plan, but Baylor seemed to understand the plan and wanted to make big moves. He didn't think she was going to do whatever Missy told her. Spencer and Rob did think Baylor had no shot of winning because of what the rest of the cast was saying in their exit interviews, but they both agreed she was getting a very good edit.

Re Jon Misch from what I remember Rob thought taking out Jeremy was a bad move because Natalie could make a move against Jon because there was a lot of people left in the game. Stephen thought it was a good move because Jon became the leader of the alliance.

Edited by choclatechip45