Type keyword(s) to search

Euros Of Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The Euros aren't regulars on The People's Couch. I mentioned that I liked seeing them on the show last night in TPC forums. Apparently, everyone else hated it. Some even claimed they lost faith in the show altogether because of the Euro's promotional appearance. To be honest, I don't think the regular couch commentators are all that funny so it didn't bother me.

I can see how it would be hard to understand what the Euros are saying at times. Fawni said a few things in her talking heads that I couldn't comprehend on second watch.

I always have my captions on for this show, but I thought it was just my aging ears.

• Love 1

I think it's actually Bleona Qereti and Fawni was making a joke.

I know that (now). The European accents and cadence threw me off at first. I was referencing my comment from the other day in the episode 2 thread.

Edited by Rahul

Bleona and Isabel really shocked me with their behavior. Wow!! But does anyone else think Isabel looks a bit like a blonde Emily Blunt?

I don't want to give Isabel that much credit since Emily is so lovely, and I'm disliking Isabel at the moment for becoming allies with Bleona.

• Love 1

Bleona and Isabel really shocked me with their behavior. Wow!! But does anyone else think Isabel looks a bit like a blonde Emily Blunt?

Perhaps...if Ms. Blunt was struck to the face with a blunt object.

Massimo just becomes more and more lovable with each episode. He seems very innocent and wide-eyed sometimes, but then he teases Fawni with his knowledge of BDSM practices. His meeting with the director seemed to go well. I'm also liking the German Tank more as time goes on. He dispatched Bleona's fuckery brilliantly at the party.

Fawni's after-party breakfast get-together looked great. So casual, great food, good people, no worries. Bleona Barfona was blessedly absent. 

• Love 1

I cannot stand Bleona. So it was Isabelle alone that led you to believe Fawni is "unstable"? Bull sh*t.  If Bleona is so close to Russel Simmons, why hasn't he called in a few favors for her? Please.

Good for the guys that stood up to Bleona at Isabel's party. I laughed my ass off when Sasha was making fun of Isabel's "high school" party. Isabel's husband made it obvious he wanted nothing to do the Euros. I did think it was rude of Isabel not to introduce her husband to her "friends".  I'm sure he had already met them by that point but still.

Although I reluctantly watch this show, I wish there were more posters to snark with. The show is like a train wreck. I can't look away.

• Love 3

Oh Bleona! Tries to act like she's Mariah Carey, but is shut down by almost everyone. First, she blows outta the recording studio like she has someplace to be, but no one likes what she laid down. Then, at the party, poor Bleona. Standing by herself, trying to act nonchalant, as she "casually" scans the room hoping to find someone willing to interact with her. Ha!

Looks like Fawni won that little skirmish without even trying. Though I liked that she planned to come to the party and just have a good time. And I liked her breakfast the next day. Massimo made me laugh when he pretended to be Fawni's bodyguard.

Jannik and his girlfriend are still boring.

And Sascha mad me laugh when he called Isabel a poor hostess.

• Love 2

What does it take to become a certified photoshop expert?

And 19K+ for those ugly beads?

Exactly. Regardless of what Yannick charges his customers, his girlfriend is insufferable. She's what, 24? I seriously doubt she's done enough work to make the big bucks. She obviously shows up to work at her own convenience.

Exactly. Regardless of what Yannick charges his customers, his girlfriend is insufferable. She's what, 24? I seriously doubt she's done enough work to make the big bucks. She obviously shows up to work at her own convenience.

But, but, she wears those big glasses. They make you instantly intelligent, right?

• Love 2

Sascha attempts to avoid drama at his birthday party, so he sets out to mediate peace between Fawni and Bleona. Elsewhere, Massimo's acting career receives a boost, and Jannik clashes with his girlfriend over an approaching photo shoot.

Would someone please put Bleona on a plane back to Albania?  It's no use.  I read that she's a U.S. citizen now, so we're stuck with her.  I can't get over her bringing a bodyguard to protect her from that teeny tiny Fawni.  I did like Sascha (at last) for calling out that bullshit.

Yannik and his girlfriend...just no.  It's unbelievable that people pay him that kind of money for beads!  What is wrong with rich people in LA!  I can go to the bead shop myself and make stuff just like that, and I guarantee no one in Texas will pay me $19,000 for it.

Massimo continues to be the bright light on this show.  I don't think he's going to make it big as an actor, but he's such a lovely person, I want something good to happen for him.

• Love 3

Would someone please put Bleona on a plane back to Albania?  It's no use.  I read that she's a U.S. citizen now, so we're stuck with her.  I can't get over her bringing a bodyguard to protect her from that teeny tiny Fawni.  I did like Sascha (at last) for calling out that bullshit.

Yannik and his girlfriend...just no.  It's unbelievable that people pay him that kind of money for beads!  What is wrong with rich people in LA!  I can go to the bead shop myself and make stuff just like that, and I guarantee no one in Texas will pay me $19,000 for it.

Massimo continues to be the bright light on this show.  I don't think he's going to make it big as an actor, but he's such a lovely person, I want something good to happen for him.

I agree with your entire post. Massimo does seem to be a wonderful person and although it's sad, I also don't think he will make it big as an actor here. I wish this show was more popular for his sake. I loved watching his Skype session with his family. They obviously love him and believe in him. I'm glad he has emotional support and a family that will standy by him no matter what happens.

• Love 2

I just can't think of an actor with a strong foreign accent who has made it big here, not counting British guys.  There's Arnold Schwarzenegger and...who else?  And Massimo doesn't look like the tough-guy type.  I would so totally watch "Entertaining at Home with Massimo" though.

• Love 2

I love reality shows about non-Americans. But the ones I watch are produced and aired in Great Britain (Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea, and The Only Way Is Essex). Also, I watched the African version of Top Model. I think the problem partially lies in the casting for this show.

• Love 2

I haven't been watching this show but I did see this episode while I was waiting for People's Couch and I've seen them on PC, even if I didn't know who they are.

Production driven or not, most of these people seem delusional about "making it in America". That boat has sailed (Belona!).

Fawni's make-up is unfortunate. Also her hair, wardrobe and implants.

The Danish guy with the American gf is a leering dog. Although his real dog is adorable!  And the girlfriend is almost a caricature - young and stupid. I was curious about the jewelry store after seeing the football players so I looked it up: http://www.yelp.com/biz/nialaya-jewelry-los-angeles

Why is there only one review?

The Danish guy with the American gf is a leering dog. Although his real dog is adorable!  And the girlfriend is almost a caricature - young and stupid. I was curious about the jewelry store after seeing the football players so I looked it up: http://www.yelp.com/biz/nialaya-jewelry-los-angeles

Why is there only one review?

Because normal people who post reviews on yelp, like me, aren't going to pay $700 for a bead bracelet (even one that has been cleansed of negative energy via sage), and the rich folk who shop there probably don't post reviews for the hoi polloi.  IMHO.

Yannick is boring. And quite unattractive to boot. He's basically the male equivalent of a butterface, whatever that is. Why was so much time wasted on his dull business that peddles overprice jewelry an eight year old could make?

I'm just glad Bleona's ploy for attention with the bodyguard backfired and the Euros all turned on her, with the exception of Isabel. 

Poor Massimo. It seems he's in for some bad news regarding his latest auditions. 

• Love 2

I'm watching! And I love this show. So I'll make some comments to keep the conversation going. I do not like Bleona, and I didn't think it was cute when she didn't read the damn instructions on the crescent roll package. Also, it's pretty easy to figure out how to roll those things: you start at the wide end and roll up to the pointed end. Ever eat a crescent roll, Bleona? That's how they look after they bake, right? Not so hard. But I guess when you need your two parents to wait on you hand and foot, and turn on your damn oxygen tent for you, while you sit inside like an overoxygenated princess, you don't learn life skills.

Fawni's accent continues to grate, and her makeup continues to be tragic. Girl, I have your build--not much of a waist. So I don't wear really tight polyester that shows off that issue. Just a thought. She's been in the US for some number of years. The accent really needs work after all that time! It's all about the vowel sounds, girl.

Massimo is just a love muffin. So cute, so earnest. Just love him. And he can cook! He can dress. He's a good friend, he's sensitive. When he was sprawled on the stairs at his place, in his boxer briefs, all I could think of was hang on Massimo! I'll be right there!

I think Jannik is cute in his own way, and I thought he was very handsome in his photo shoot. The girlfriend is an entitled bitch who got the job, I think, by being a model, meeting Jannik, and then being hired by him. She's no genius. Photoshop "expert" or no. Ahem. And it was a really bratty move to put his photo in the trash. Jerk!

• Love 1

I don't know how anyone can stand to be around awful Bleona for a second.

I was really happy for Massimo when he landed the job, although from what little we've seen, his acting isn't very good. DH looked him up while we were watching the show, and apparently he's done a lot of movies (almost all of them being straight-to-DVD).

Fawni's are was a bunch of scribbly mess. I love her cute lion cut cat!

Rockstars and Angels clothes do not look very modern. I could win a shopping spree there, and I wouldn't want anything. It's all so unoriginal and dated.

• Love 1

I love reality shows about non-Americans. But the ones I watch are produced and aired in Great Britain (Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea, and The Only Way Is Essex). Also, I watched the African version of Top Model. I think the problem partially lies in the casting for this show.

How are you viewing these shows, Once? I don't know where to find them.

Whenever I see Belona, I always think of Lydia Schiavello of the Real Housewives of Melbourne.  Some of these Bravo cast are starting to look the same but in different roles....arggghh watching these shows too much I suspect.