Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

Who do you think will figure out that Gemma offed Tara first? I think Nero knows and Unser is not too far behind.  I think Wendy will get there, eventually.

Honestly, I joked to the hubby that, considering how fucking idiotic everyone in Charming is, my money is on Abel. ;)  Wendy did say that he picks up on things...

does anyone have a handle on what the actual fuck is happening with all these deals, double-crosses and murders?  Black, brown, yellow, Niners, Mayans, Marx, Marilyn Manson, other Sons, hillbillies - the show even mentioned purple the other day!  Who the hell is purple supposed to be?

Yeah, I haven't a clue about any of the gangs now. Too many names, too many fractions, too many new groups. Everyone needs to wear a fucking "Hello, My Name Is X and I am Part of Gang Y" label. I simply tune out whenever "business" is discussed because most of it is lies anyway.

I nearly died laughing when Bobby said that Jax wants what is best for both families. A world of 'fuck off' to that statement. Jax, more often than not, forgets that he has children. He didn't and still doesn't give a fuck about his family. Otherwise, he would have left the club for his wife and kids, or, barring that...after her death, honoured her memory and their plans for their kids by taking Abel and Thomas far away from the carnage.

I have come to accept that the SoA can transport bodies all over county back roads and bury them in random areas. What I cannot accept is that major constructions sites under Pope/Marks have NO security at all. No guards, no cameras. Nothing. Nada. So rival gangs can dump bodies on their turf without fear of being caught red-handed. Are you fucking kidding me?