Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

Lord, the show isn't on til tomorrow and I'm already disgusted with the episode.  Look, Jax gets revenge again!  Probably in some incredibly brilliant way, then he walks away from the camera in his schoolboy sneakers and the cave-man gait.

• Love 6

Lord, the show isn't on til tomorrow and I'm already disgusted with the episode.  Look, Jax gets revenge again!  Probably in some incredibly brilliant way, then he walks away from the camera in his schoolboy sneakers and the cave-man gait.

Caveman gait!!! I am soo very gullible. I thought it was his version of the bad boy strut haha

I say this every week by why do all these criminals keeping trusting a word Jax says. Anyone who forms an alliance with him or make a deals, deserves it when Jax backstabs them or it blows up in their face.

Juice was completely usesless. Didn't Gemma. Didn't tell anyone what Gemma did when he had a chance.

I know it won't happen but I would love for the District Attorney to question Gemma on the stand and reveal her to be lying, manipulative sociopath who not only killed Tara but is morally responsible for all the dead people who died as a result of her lies. It must over 100 by now.

• Love 2

Look, Jax gets revenge again!  Probably in some incredibly brilliant way, then he walks away from the camera in his schoolboy sneakers and the cave-man gait.

Well, you called that.

Chibbs said "I think we scared them."  It's a pretty sad commentary when the neo-nazi, drug-dealing, hillbilly, cracker, coke-head has the most sensible reaction in the whole show.  Seriously, the body count in this show is just absurd. 

So . . . Juice is a dead man walking, Gemma is freaking out, and Nero is figuring shit out.  I have to admit, I'm hooked.  I want to hate this show but I'm dying to see how this plays out.

• Love 3

If you are having problems watching the show, just do what I do: I hit the drama button any time anything supposedly shocking or dramatic (ie mind-numbingly stupid) happens. It adds an element of inter-activity, and adds something to the whole show.

Yes, I just posted this on the Revenge forums. Yes this works well for both shows.

I figure it was this or drinks, and True Blood, and the Southern Vampire Mysteries already caused my liver to divorce me.

• Love 6

I seriously thought that the diner was some sort of dream sequence and that, after a musical interlude with Gemma and Gertie singing "Leader of The Pack" complete with dancing bikers, we'd find that Gemma was bleeding on the side of the road, and that she and Juice had somehow managed to shoot each other. This was less entertaining. but the set up is in place, and Gemma will finally meet justice, azt which point Jax will realize just how many people he unquestioningly killed because he believed her. Good times.

• Love 6

I had a feeling Juice was going to leave Gemma stranded and that was how she was going to end up at Lea Michele's dumpy truck stop diner. As for LM, what a lame guest stint.

Juice. I love him because he seems like a little lost puppy (though he is a criminally murderous puppy).

Gemma. Ugh, Gemma. She is horrible.

Nero. Did anyone else sense for a second that Jax wasn't sure how to react to Nero's "we've seen how that's worked out!" line, re: him becoming Jax's stepfather. And am remembering wrong or did Gemma admit to Nero that she was partly responsible for JT's death? With that in my mind, I found it funny that Nero basically said "all your mama's men die, Jax!"

• Love 2

Did anyone else sense for a second that Jax wasn't sure how to react to Nero's "we've seen how that's worked out!" line,

I found Jax's laughter at that line rather disturbing.  Given all the shit that is raining down non-stop on his two families if feels like he shouldn't be able to laugh at anything.

In other humor news, Chibb's line "You should be thanking me for the sex" was perfect.

I've decided that Jax is never really going to patch over the Grim Bastards because of the color issue.  Not the black thing.  The color thing.  He can't let those candy-ass crayola-colored bikes into the SOA.

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Love 8

I thought Jax laughing at the "we've seen how that works out" stepfather line from Nero was hilarious. Reminder of Jax killing Clay.

Juice living so long seems like it's similar to Clay. He's a goner, it's just a matter of when and how. He was so stupid to sell out the club to the Mayans, on what planet did he not know that they'd run back to SAMCRO?

Miller Lite product placement, made me laugh.

Suddenly now that Jax didn't want to run the IRA guns, everyone in town wants that deal. Chinese, Niner's, Marks, and now Mayans all want the IRA guns. Makes me think even more than the club should have kept their own deal and/or get their IRA deal back. Which is probably the master plan.

So Bobby admitted to Wendy, they have no plan, they're just following Jax blindly. Dumb Bobby.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Doesn't matter.

Yup.  Happily, none of this does.  What rot this all has become.

This ep may have had the highest quotient of pure filler in series' histoire.  All that Wendy talk?  Gertie?  What shlock.

One thing I did like was a hint of how stuff really can come down out of nowhere.  Alvarez coming for Nero with no warning and giving Nero no choice was a welcome consequence to see.  

Baroski is just sitting back?  Conveniently, in Jax's master plan, there is no mention of the tribute he will demand?  Good luck setting up the new H trade in his backyard without having consulted with him.

The Irish are gonna just be thrilled to now have to deal with brown after allllllll the assurances Jax gave them about getting into bed with Black.  And Jury has totally forgotten the blood oath he took against Jax, too.  Right?

Oops.  Doesn't matter.

I did get a chuckle watching the fish out of water Gemma trudging along the dirt.

Finally, did y'all notice the subtle change with Althea?  She had them all pegged all through all the stuff to date.  Spookily, ya might say.  Now, all of her conversation with Chibs is on a surface level and majorly ignorant.  As suspected, she is proving to not be the bad ass as introduced to us.  Same way the D.A. was.   I know.  I know.

Doesn't matter.

• Love 5

Charlie Hunnam's accent was particularly bad this episode, eh?  It was creeping through in nearly every scene.

I'm guessing Juice isn't going to end up saying anything about Gemma.  He probably thinks keeping his mouth shut about the one person he shouldn't keep silent about means he goes out "not a coward".  I'm glad Nero seems to be putting the pieces together.  

Was Lea Michelle supposed to represent Gemma's young self or something?  

• Love 2
Their cumulative five minutes of screen time together consists of Gemma ordering multiple cups of coffee while talking to an imaginary Tara, and then a short conversation where Gemma tells this stranger half-truths about Tara's death. It feels more like a Jim Jarmusch homage than actual plot.

My husband on that scene:

Gertie: How did she die?

Husband (as Gemma) : It was a real forked--uh, fucked up situation. 

(Side note, who names their child Gertie? Were Hildegarde and MIllicent already taken? Is this 1887?)

Loved the guys trying awkwardly trying to make Nero feel better and Jax doing his shit-and-shuffle "sorry brother" routine. I was expecting him to just go full MST3K riff--"You had the misfortune of running into me, I'm a life wrecking idiot!"

I cannot even keep track of all the deals and betrayals anymore. I just sit back and wait for the culmination of Gemma's lies to come crashing down. I admit, when Nero was confronting her and telling her about the car, then about Juice, I tensed up. Gemma realizing that the endgame could be coming up was well done. 

So how long has it been since Abel attended his fancy new preschool? He's going to be held back before kindergarten!

• Love 9

I know we can't possibly figure out where Sutter is heading, but in the midst of everything tonight I thought to myself, wow, they could end up close to the same place they were when we came into the story when the show first started.  Remember a couple of episodes ago when Bobby said something like:  "Remember when the only thing we had to think about was which Mayan to kill?"

When Jax was with Alvarez tonight, I thought, if they keep wiping out all these other people, and they can manage to bring down August Marks, we'll be back to the Niners, the Grim Bastards, the Mayans, and the Sons, with the Irish supplying guns (to somebody), and that was the original group of players we started out with.  Oh, and the neo-Nazis causing a problem now and then.

Five thousand people will have been brutally murdered, only to bring us back where we started from, basically.  Just a hideous, pointless, causality loop.

• Love 10

Ugh.

So much yelling at my TV last night, which means I was more frustrated with last night's show than usual.

The whole Lea Michele thing was just stupid. Mussed up hair and a waitress uniform doesn't make you any more real or believable as an actress.

Damn, Nero. I want to slap you and say, "Snap out of it!" ( mainly because he is a cat daddy ;))I just hope that someone will listen to him when he finally figures out that Gemma killed Tara.

For me, Chibs won the night with his sly wink, line about thanking him for the sex, and his Indiana Jones-esqe statement about hating the Nazi pricks.

In second, Marilyn Manson, rolling his neck and talking about maintaining the brand like he was a Real Housewife of StockTon Correctional Facility.

But my heart went to Tig, pouring out shots and toasting the dead hookers. (Even with the necrophilia line that followed, it was all in character for him. Loyal, yet fucked up beyond all recognition)

• Love 4
Guest Accused Dingo

Does anyone on this board actually like this show? I still find it fun and entertaining. It has never been brilliant but I do enjoy Jax and his back room deals. I love Gemma and her Lady MacBeth "Out damn spot!" Routine. The one critism i do have is that i don't see the point to the 1-1/2 hr episodes. Other then that this show is what it has always been. Good intensely gleefully vilolent fun.

Edited by Accused Dingo
  • Love 5

In other humor news, Chibb's line "You should be thanking me for the sex" was perfect.

I loved that. There were a lot of good lines in this episode. My favorite came from Tyler, right in the beginning, when he says that August would be "killing all you white guys." I lost my focus on the show for a while because all I could think of was this, so of course I had to look the clip up:

On the other hand, when Jax toasted the dead Diosa workers with, "Sorry, ladies. We made it right," I wanted to shove that shot glass up his nose. Yeah, I'm sure that was vastly consoling for all the families of the women who were killed because of your idiotic plans. 

Was Lea Michelle supposed to represent Gemma's young self or something?  

I was waiting for Gemma to take her off into the sunset to groom her as Jax's new old lady, Mini-Gemma. 

In all the killing going on, why didn't Jax let the Grim Bastards take out the Aryan Brotherhood? I really thought that was going to happen when the GB were waiting outside of their shantytown. 

• Love 2

I kind of enjoyed Lea Michelle's cameo. Just a nice, little appearence in a different setting. It did make me wonder at how round her face is compared to Gemma's.

Gemma has graduated to having complete conversations with invisible people while in public. Are we seeing a continuing slide toward ... something?

On the other hand, when Jax toasted the dead Diosa workers with, "Sorry, ladies. We made it right," I wanted to shove that shot glass up his nose.

Not only was that callous, but Lin and his gang are simply behind bars, awaiting trial, and not dead. I'm not sure that anything has been "made right." That toast was a weird scene ... it would have been much better if they had said, "We will make it right." Still callous, but at least accurate.

The fistfight with the AB gang was comical. They really are like a bunch of 11 year olds, with bikes and guns.

• Love 3

Side note, who names their child Gertie?

Hamlet's Grandparents.  Hamlet's mother was Queen Gertrude.  And Gertie's son is John while Gemma's first husband was John Teller. So yeah, bluebonnet called it -- Gertie was supposed to represent Gemma in her youth.  

Whatever.

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Love 8

In all the killing going on, why didn't Jax let the Grim Bastards take out the Aryan Brotherhood? I really thought that was going to happen when the GB were waiting outside of their shantytown. 

I think their orange accents (bikes, t-shirts) make them look kind of cute.

Edited by xls
  • Love 1
[i just hope that someone will listen to him when he finally figures out that Gemma killed Tara.

And Jimmy Smits is a master when it comes to conveying his thoughts without saying a word. When he was questioning Gemma about helping Juice, his red bloodshot eyes told me that he is indeed adding things up and he can't fucking believe where this is going. Yes, Nero. You put your dick in the man eating cooch, which means impending death unless you fucking RUN. Grab Wendy, Lucius, Abel and Thomas and GTFO. Oh, but before you go, clue in Idiot Boy as to what his mother did to his wife, 'mmmkay?

• Love 12

On the other hand, when Jax toasted the dead Diosa workers with, "Sorry, ladies. We made it right," I wanted to shove that shot glass up his nose.

Wow!  He said that?  There is no way to "make it right" because they're dead.  

I didn't get home last night until 11:00 so I only watch the last 30 minutes of the show (10 minutes of the show 20 minutes of commercials).  I don't think I watch the rest of it.   

• Love 1

Who do you think will figure out that Gemma offed Tara first? I think Nero knows and Unser is not too far behind.  I think Wendy will get there, eventually.

I think it will be Nero.  Wendy may have already figured it out, but won't say anything because she can't prove it and wants access to Abel.  

I got the impression from the previews that Juice may tell Jax.

Wow. That felt like a big place-holder/time-killer episode, and yet it was 92 minutes again. I'm sorry, but the extended timeslots should only be because there is so much story to tell. Now it's clear that FX just gives Sutter the 92 minutes regardless and it has nothing to do with storytelling.

And every criminal in town still bows down to SAMCRO no matter what, despite everything in their wake. Why does everyone live to serve them?

On the other hand, when Jax toasted the dead Diosa workers with, "Sorry, ladies. We made it right," I wanted to shove that shot glass up his nose. Yeah, I'm sure that was vastly consoling for all the families of the women who were killed because of your idiotic plans. 

I know! I was all, "Oh yeah! We're all even-stevens now! This is the exact same as your still being alive!!"

I'm echoing those above who are confused as to why they hired Theo Huxtable as an extra.

• Love 2

Does anyone on this board actually like this show? I still find it fun and entertaining. It has never been brilliant but I do enjoy Jax and his back room deals. I love Gemma and her Lady MacBeth "Out damn spot!" Routine. The one critism i do have is that i don't see the point to the 1-1/2 hr episodes. Other then that this show is what it has always been. Good intensely gleefully vilolent fun.

There are things that I like about this show, but  NPR wasn't off the mark when they called it a Soap Opera. I watch it as such,  I think a lot of my problem ( and it would appear other viewers as well) is with Kurt Sutter himself, and how he runs the show.  His free reign correlates to a lot of what I find wrong with the show.

Edited by Febgirl
  • Love 5

I don't want Gemma dead, I want Gemma SHUNNED from every  single soul she knows, with no contact  with the club, Jax and the kids. Alone for the rest of her life, and please let Lea Michelle's character represent Gemma's older self and not the young one: serving tables in the middle of nowhere without any real purpose. Knowing Sutter, it will never happen, but a girl can dream.

• Love 7

See, Gemma is such a twisted, manipulative bitch that she WON'T remain alone-she will find someone else to substitute for Jax/Nero/grandkids in short order. I want her dead.

• Love 1

Looking at the preview for next week, Jax is giving Juice his cut back, in front of a rock with JT's initials carved in it...looks like All's Well Again in Heaven dream sequence...Gemma's delusional pennance or Juice's white-light experience?

• Love 1

Or he's giving it to him before he pushes him off the ledge. lol 

Sutter did say Juice wouldn't be the big death, so I'm guessing lives through the next episode somehow. Or he does and he isn't the big death.

• Love 2

Can we just fast-forward to the last episode and find out what happens to Jax, Gemma & Co. without having to sit through 90 minutes of pointless slaughter each week?  I mean, does anyone have a handle on what the actual fuck is happening with all these deals, double-crosses and murders?  Black, brown, yellow, Niners, Mayans, Marx, Marilyn Manson, other Sons, hillbillies - the show even mentioned purple the other day!  Who the hell is purple supposed to be?  I wish they would just cut out all that ridiculous filler and focus on what made this such an awesome show in those first couple of seasons - the SAMCRO family. 

That being said, I love Chibbs.  He and Bobby are the only "decent" club members left.  Jax has been a lost cause for a while now, but especially this season.  Tara is barely cold and he laughs and jokes like he hasn't a care in the world.  It's bizarre. 

• Love 9

Charlie Hunnam's accent was particularly bad this episode, eh?  It was creeping through in nearly every scene.

Oh my goodness, he is just phoning it in at this point. Any word that ends in a "R" is the worst. My friend who also watches saw him in an interview a week or so ago and said, "I had no idea he had an accent!"? What?? How?? To me it is so obvious that he is hiding it.

Count me in as one who is totally lost as to what is actually going on at this point, who is betraying who.  I have been lost for a season or two now so I am just riding it out. I do still enjoy the show. I wish that all of this "revenge" was leading somewhere though. We all know it's pointless, that Jax is causing all of this mayhem for nothing. It feels like a lot of time wasted in this last season when I was really hoping to see Jax and the club go down a better road.  Jax has spoken of nothing else but getting out of the club, getting his boys out, turning the club into something better.  I understand now that Tara is gone, none of that seems to mattter to him. I don't know,  I just hate to see what he has become. It's everything he never wanted to be.

I kind of always thought that Juice would rat out Gemma to the club, and he still might. But now I wonder if it will be Nero. She came very close to confessing to him. He's smart, he will figure it out or she'll freak and tell him.  I can't see that he would hold that in just to protect her.

Poor cop in the hospital thinking that telling Uncer who was really inovled in the shooting will do any good. 

I did get a chucke when Tig (I think) told Jax they were out of room at their normal body burial spot.  At least someone notices they have been doing an awful lot of (pointless) killing lately.

• Love 1

See, Gemma is such a twisted, manipulative bitch that she WON'T remain alone-she will find someone else to substitute for Jax/Nero/grandkids in short order. I want her dead.

But only if Jax finds out she killed Tara, because she needs some sort of punishment.

The fistfight with the AB gang was comical. They really are like a bunch of 11 year olds, with bikes and guns.

Yes, it was clear they were all having fun beating each other up. I wish they'd cued up the Benny Hill theme behind them. I was stunned to see a fight with no guns or anyone getting killed. They totally missed an opportunity to add to the rapidly climbing body count! 

Who do you think will figure out that Gemma offed Tara first? I think Nero knows and Unser is not too far behind.  I think Wendy will get there, eventually.

I think Nero. Unser seems closer to guessing that Gemma lost her truck because she tried to kill Juice. 

Hamlet's Grandparents.  Hamlet's mother was Queen Gertrude.  And Gertie's son is John while Gemma's first husband was John Teller. So yeah, bluebonnet called it -- Gertie was supposed to represent Gemma in her youth.  

I hadn't thought of that reason for the name, but I think you're on to something. 

• Love 2

monakane, I think you're onto something. That's definitely what Gemma was afraid of in the scene with Nero: "You saw who? What did he tell you? Okay, I'm safe again...wait, he's with JAX? Ohhhhh, no." Juice knows too much and has absolutely nothing to lose--as she said about Jax to Invisible Tara, "That's when I knew he wouldn't be mine forever." I imagine knowing there's somebody out there that she has irrevocably lost power over has to be the worst sensation in the world to Gem.

Can we just fast-forward to the last episode and find out what happens to Jax, Gemma & Co. without having to sit through 90 minutes of pointless slaughter each week?  I mean, does anyone have a handle on what the actual fuck is happening with all these deals, double-crosses and murders?  Black, brown, yellow, Niners, Mayans, Marx, Marilyn Manson, other Sons, hillbillies - the show even mentioned purple the other day!  Who the hell is purple supposed to be?  I wish they would just cut out all that ridiculous filler and focus on what made this such an awesome show in those first couple of seasons - the SAMCRO family. 

That being said, I love Chibbs.  He and Bobby are the only "decent" club members left.  Jax has been a lost cause for a while now, but especially this season.  Tara is barely cold and he laughs and jokes like he hasn't a care in the world.  It's bizarre. 

I have a few favorite characters, but not one of them are decent.  The entire SOA gang are murdering thieving thugs.  If anything, I'm glad Sutter is reminding the audience of the gangs true nature.  I had this discussion w/ my hubby after Jax's carnage in the 1st episode of this season.  My hubby was all....poor Jax he is so lost.  I gave hubby the side eye and replied, no he's a thug, that's the life he's chosen [for whatever reason].  Hubby did not want Jax labeled a thug and blamed this serial killer aspect we're seeing now as just a reaction to Tara's death.  Probably so, but he's always been and continues to bee a murdering thug! 

We used to live in N. California and see some of the clubs out riding.  If we stopped for gas, etc I was always aware of where they were.  If by myself. I'd drive off to the next place.  I never placed myself in their path when alone.  Why?  Cause they're thugs, not misunderstood men with hearts of gold. 

Ok steps off my soapbox to talk about the last episode.

Sheesh Wendy.  She still loves Jax?  The man, who not too long ago, shot her up with junk to ruin her chances of gaining custody of Abel!  I don't know if Sutter is showing how hard it is to get out of this life or if [for all of her book smarts] Wendy just has no common sense.  I'm hoping it's all a ruse on Wendy's side to make the club believe this and let down their guard so she has an easier job of whisking Abel, and maybe Thomas, away for good.  A girl can hope right?

I want Nero to be the one to figure out Gemma killed Tara.  I want him to take his kid and get the heck far away, then pick up the phone and talk to Jax, and Jax only.  I hope the club turns on Jax.  I don't think there's any redemption for him, even if he does something that is good at the end. 

Gemma and Gertie.  I like the theory that's been floated, but I wonder if there's a connection to Jax.  Five years ago, he was w/ Wendy.  This is far fetched,but I wonder if Jax made have had a one night stand, or more, with Gertie.  She did say she was married, but I don't think Jax would worry about lying and getting married when already in another relationship.  Were he and Wendy married?  I thought they were, but my memory is foggy at the moment.  I don't know how that would effect the plot, but I thought I read that Michelle was coy about appearing on more than one episode.  So that's all I have about that theory.

I thought about Juice's actions in the past two seasons.  I think since this is the only life he's known, it would make sense that he's unraveling day by day.  All that he's known is gone and he doesn't know what to do.  He makes a lot of dumb decisions, but that's consistence with his past too.  The parallel a poster made of Clay and Juice seems perfect.  Just like Clay, we know Juice is living on borrowed time.  We know his end is coming, we just don't know when.  I'd like Juice to spill the beans to Jax, but I don't think that will happen.

Why did Gemma tell Unser to bring Wendy along?  I wonder if she's hoping to incriminate Wendy and Unser by their actions of always helping in someway with the Juice situation in hoping to keep them from telling anything they know.  Gemma is a bad bad bad bad woman.

• Love 1

i think I'd be astonished if I were getting gas and those crazy colored bikes were claimed by the bad ass bikers....I know I should get out more, but I've still got a mental doubletake on the skittles...

Tig, "too soon?"

Priceless.

• Love 3

Sheesh Wendy. She still loves Jax? The man, who not too long ago, shot her up with junk

That was both random and stupid. I never got the sense that she still loved him. He shot her up AND THEY JUST PUT HIS SECOND WIFE IN THE GROUND. Like, this is not a position to (re)aspire to. Jesus.

• Love 6
Can we just fast-forward to the last episode and find out what happens to Jax, Gemma & Co. without having to sit through 90 minutes of pointless slaughter each week?

TaraS1 – I was thinking the same thing!  Perhaps Sutter could give us a short update at the beginning of the last episode of everything we don’t really need to see “hordes of people were killed in brilliant actions by Jax, the MC continued to follow him, they killed/did not kill Juice for XX reasons, Gemma is XX…”  And now the ending. 

But NO, we’ll all sit through multiple episodes waiting for what better not be a fade to black or a dream.

Looking at the preview for next week, Jax is giving Juice his cut back, in front of a rock with JT's initials carved in it...looks like All's Well Again in Heaven dream sequence...Gemma's delusional pennance or Juice's white-light experience?

BubbeTV – I wondered about that too, or is it a flashback to Juice getting his cut in the first place?  But that was unlikely to have been Jax giving it to him.  I missed JT’s initials, but at this point I’m only partly watching anyway.

And I’m going to mention this again, although they’ve already filmed the show.  Sutter, watch The Vikings.  The most horrific death scene, one that went on for a long time, was filmed without showing much blood.  We got the enormity of what was going on, we felt the horror, but we didn’t have to see much blood.  If you kill Juice, re-film to steal that genius!  And stop dragging out his death, I figured out early on he wouldn’t die last night, but if they don’t get around to it for a couple of weeks I’m going to be even more annoyed.

Hamlet's Grandparents.  Hamlet's mother was Queen Gertrude.  And Gertie's son is John while Gemma's first husband was John Teller. So yeah, bluebonnet called it -- Gertie was supposed to represent Gemma in her youth. 

Great catch!  I noticed her son being named John, but never even heard the waitress’ name.  When Gemma said she knew from the beginning that Gertie was “good people” I thought she was checking her out for next daughter-in-law.   I hope they don’t try to pull that Gertie’s son is Jax’s.  He and Wendy were married, but it’s not like he was ever faithful.

Sheesh Wendy.  She still loves Jax?  The man, who not too long ago, shot her up with junk to ruin her chances of gaining custody of Abel!  I don't know if Sutter is showing how hard it is to get out of this life or if [for all of her book smarts] Wendy just has no common sense.  I'm hoping it's all a ruse on Wendy's side to make the club believe this and let down their guard so she has an easier job of whisking Abel, and maybe Thomas, away for good.  A girl can hope right?

That was so sad.  I like your ideas but can no longer believe Sutter has a real plan here.  Other than the “Jax is a God and brilliant guy” thing, so of course all he women love him.

Now I’m confused about the Grim Bastards and the Niners.  Same gang?  Different gangs?  One a subset of the other?  I’m having trouble taking a gang with neon orange bikes seriously.  Real world, best and easiest way to ID the perps – they were on bikes with striping in neon orange.

Nero should be the one to figure out Gemma killed Tara, but who knows.  Certainly he’s figuring out that Gemma protected Juice, since Juice had her car (when she was supposed to be going to help out her father).  How that gets to Tara I don’t know.

I don’t know how Juice telling Jax about Gemma and Tara will make a huge difference, because Jax has no reason to believe Juice.  He’ll just think it’s a lie to try to hurt him.  And unless Sutter is writing Gemma to have a mental breakdown (possible since she’s talking in public to a dead woman), Gemma will NEVER admit it.

And last night yet another gun fight between 3 groups of gangs where there are no injuries to 2 of the groups.  At least the positioning didn’t have Samcro and the Grim Bastards directly opposite one another, but it's bullshit that no one else was injured.

• Love 2