Type keyword(s) to search

The Show: Sad Pibbles and Happy Tails

Please feel free to suggest a better title.

I've been a show fan forever and will admit to crying a lot during the episodes. Love this series.

So happy Cheech has a forever home now. I still tear up when they show that original photo with Chang.

And I want Earl to get his arm fixed this year! Is it a matter of money? They show bits and pieces of him at doctor appointment but we never see progress.

• Love 2

Please feel free to suggest a better title.

I've been a show fan forever and will admit to crying a lot during the episodes. Love this series.

So happy Cheech has a forever home now. I still tear up when they show that original photo with Chang.

And I want Earl to get his arm fixed this year! Is it a matter of money? They show bits and pieces of him at doctor appointment but we never see progress.

Yea it's great that he's found one. He's a good dog :). I hope that Earl can get his arm fixed too.

• Love 1

So, Saturday night's ferocious dog rescue had me giggling once we saw it was a Chi. That poor man who got jumped and beat up, can't imagine how he felt watching his dog run away. :(

I have a soft spot for abused dogs, we've owned several with horrible stories in their past. But all were just like Bug, passed over for cuter and younger. And just like Bug in that they were so loving and forgiving.

(edited)

Dr. Sparkles, was Jesse the guy who adopted Creature?

Oh Matt, what happened to your face? He looked like his prison was in the jungle!! Earl sure read him the riot act when he came back from pubcrawling. Glad the NOLA PD has a place to call when they arrest people with dogs. There's too many stories about police shooting dogs these days. Good to see a positive way to address it. How cute was Mittens the Rottie mix with the butchered ears? I wanted to drive there to get him. :)

We finally saw the bar. Guessing the guys on parole won't be in there?

Dottie Ruffles? Wonder who named her? An 80 pound Boxer and a Pibble in the same house, you could probably hitch them to a sled in the winter to get to work! That's a lot of dog.

Edited by dbell1

It's kind of strange to me that last season they mentioned Perry's substance abuse issues (the daughter's husband) and now they are running a bar. Between him and the parolees, I'm not sure that's a great combo.

• Love 1

It's kind of strange to me that last season they mentioned Perry's substance abuse issues (the daughter's husband) and now they are running a bar. Between him and the parolees, I'm not sure that's a great combo.

Good point. Maybe he's not around certain parts of the business. That would keep him away from the substances in general.

I found it interesting that the never mentioned that Tia has dabbled in other property ventures to fund her rescue.  Investing in a bar is not the first time she's tried other businesses.  Didn't she try to invest in a brothel in Nevada a few years ago?

There's something about the twins that really bothers me.  I can't put my finger on it...

Yes. I remember something about Tia owning a brothel. I think the problem with the twins, besides the gross factor, is they act like they are in their late teens and I believe they are pushing 30.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 2

*puts mod cap on*Please dial it back you guys. It's not the nicest thing to call anyone a loser. Even if Tia's kids aren't the best, it's still a little bit harsh.*/modcap*

*takes mod cap off*@ Bronzedog: Why do you feel that they're not acting their age?

@ Linderhill: What's bugging you about them?

I've seen my share of shows where they've been working pretty hard. Do I think they're perfect, no. But do I think that they're no good, no. Just younger guys.*/mod cap off*

• Love 1

Over the past seasons, I have watched the twins get out there and do things that many of this "dear" audience would not even attempt. They will do anything for their family and that includes the dogs. All we see is what the producers choose to show us. No one except them and their family knows what kind of kids they are. I think I would prefer them to some other supposedly "normal" people I know who wouldn't lift a finger to help. And what is this act their age all about? I will be 71 in November and refuse to buttonhole myself into that old age mold that others think I should be. I am me and will always be me. So be it for the twins, long may they never act their age!!

• Love 7

It drives me nuts that when they bring out a dog to show prospective adopters, the dogs are completely unable to walk properly on a leash.  They are always pulling so hard.  It looks to me that they have so many dogs they can't really work with them.  I certainly don't agree with kill shelters but having active dogs penned up isn't a good life for them.  You'd think with the publicity this show gives them they'd be able to adopt out more dogs.

I lost a lot of respect for Tia when I found out she owned a brothel in Nevada.  Women with options don't choose to be sex workers, just like pit bulls don't choose to be part of dog fighting rings.

• Love 1

O.k. I am going to say what I feel . I don't know anything about Tia's past and I applaud everything she is doing for these dear animals (bless the beasts and the children) but wtf are her daughters doing to themselves! Little Mariah has shaved her head in the exact spots that they use to shave in those old crazy houses before getting lobotomy's. And the striped clown colors and marking up her body ( both girls) is looking over the top ridiculous! Do they ever look in the mirror? I'm saying this because I think they were really beautiful girls that must have some real issues and feel the need to cover themselves over or some weird psychological thing I don't know anything about. Very sad. And the twins? Oh my, don't even get me started on them.

• Love 4

I have a relative who was a fairly successful model and is in her late 20s now. She's totally covered in tats now and has the tri-colored hair. Don't know where wanting to look like that comes from. Last night, Lacey was absolutely the right dog for those 2 boys and their mother. They were a family at first sight. Although I do wonder if those initial screening meetings are reenactments because occasionally it appears that a dog already knows the visitors.

That scum bag lying bitch dropping off those puppies pissed me the hell off. Stupid bitch must think everybody is as stupid as she is to buy that bullshit she was trying to sell.

Tia asks how long she's had them,"6 and a half mon...24 hours"

I'm not a violent person but if I was Tia, I'd have punched her right in her lying mouth.

I agree about the girls. I have tattoos myself but there's a limit. And everybody always looks filthy. I know the work is dirty but even at events and stuff they look so dirty.

I remember an older episode where somebody threw a fundraiser for them in Vegas. Everybody is dressed nicely and Tia shows up in huge, baggy sweatpants and a dirty tshirt about 4 sizes too big.

Those girls will regret this shit when they get older. Tanya's husband creeps me out. He just has a sneaky look about him.

• Love 4

Tia was a mess at the fund raiser in Vegas because she was rescuing a dog and got to Vegas late, she thought she would have time to go to the room and change but didn't.  As for the girls, they are sweet thoughtful children and thats all that really matters.  I also would have trouble holding me tongue if I was in some of the situation that Tia and company find themselves in

• Love 2

I've got to judge Tia and her adult children by their deeds; and not appearances. 

I don't think the meetings between potential adopters and dogs are necessarily reenactments.   Dogs have an instinct & sense who's interested in adopting them.... they'll put on a "show" !  I know... I've worked in pet rescue and adoptions and seen some Oscar worthy performances.  :)

The Lacey adoption was truly wonderful to watch.  Everyone had such big smiles plastered on their faces.   Go Lacey!

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 2

Sorry. I thought swearing was allowed. I'm sitting with my 2 abandoned, abused rescues and yeah, it does make me mad.

It's ok. A little is ok, but the tone was a little much. Don't blame you for feeling that angry tbh, I'd probably feel similarly.

It's ok. A little is ok, but the tone was a little much. Don't blame you for feeling that angry tbh, I'd probably feel similarly.

I was holding back too.

I've been involved in animal rescue for many years. Abused and abandoned animals makes me madder than anything.

This....woman and her lies pissed me off. Like Tia said, if she hadn't taken the puppies this...woman would have just dumped them in the street without a second thought.

Sorry if I went overboard but I still think she's a scumbag.

• Love 2

I was holding back too.

I've been involved in animal rescue for many years. Abused and abandoned animals makes me madder than anything.

This....woman and her lies pissed me off. Like Tia said, if she hadn't taken the puppies this...woman would have just dumped them in the street without a second thought.

Sorry if I went overboard but I still think she's a scumbag.

Ah.

I don't blame ya there. There are some people who just shouldn't have any sort of animal. Period.

No problem. People like that are scumbags.

• Love 1

Tia has said that if she doesn't take the dogs, then they get tied to the gate or tossed over the fence once they close for the night. Or worse. They found a dog inside a dumpster on the property once.

A few months ago when dog #400 got tied to the gate, there was a blow up on their FB page. The dog was bleeding. Photos went up of the dog saying they were out of room and couldn't keep him. And then the feed went nuts.

NOLA is also notorious for stray pitts and Pitt mixes being loose. Or chained in the yard.

I wonder how many adoptions they do per year and if they keep track of the dogs afterwards.

If I were in rescue, they'd all be home on my couch. :) The jerk who kicked Lacey out of the house for wanting to sleep in the children's beds just blew my mind!

Edited by dbell1
  • Love 2

Tia was a mess at the fund raiser in Vegas because she was rescuing a dog and got to Vegas late, she thought she would have time to go to the room and change but didn't.

See, this is why I have mad respect for Tia.   The dogs come first.  

I really enjoyed watching Mariah and her crusade to really make a difference with the free spay/neuter clinic.   I wonder if she had any volunteers besides herself and Tony (is that his name?)  pounding the pavement trying to educate people.   She seemed to do a great job talking to people... she comes across as non-threatening and genuinely trying to help.    I believe they said they neutered 30 dogs that day.   At first, I thought maybe that didn't sound like too many........but I'd like to think those people that did get their dogs neutered, will help to spread the word throughout their neighborhoods on why they did it and why it's important.   People tend to absorb more from friends and neighbors in their own communities.   Hopefully, spaying and neutering will become the thing to do in NOLA.  like an "in" thing.

I was sad to hear the one man walking his dog saying "I need one pup from him."  .............. We all know our dogs are special and would love to keep a little part of them forever by them having puppies, but we need to be realistic.  There's so many strays/puppies out there already, and THEY ARE ALL SPECIAL, not just the dog we own at the time.  Not sure if I'm articulating my thoughts eloquently here, but I hope if you're reading this, you get what I'm trying to say. 

Keep up the good fight, Tia and family !

• Love 4

The spay & neuter clinic was fantastic - major props to Mariah for pulling it off. The problem is always that you need a sustained effort, but hopefully this set the wheels in motion.

Tia's family is unconvential in appearance and, judging from the wedding, in spiritual beliefs. The main thing I side-eye has been Perry drinking alcohol given substance abuse in his past (as mentioned above) -- getting high is getting high regardless of the substance. Some people can get clean without 12 steps, but I don't know anyone who is able to maintain social drinking, for instance, while stopping other substances. Hopefully he can.

• Love 1

I really enjoyed this last episode.   

Love the fact Tania rescued Renegade (in a previous episode) and now it looks like (according to Tia)  Renegade will be returning the favor by easing her pain of losing Bluie.  A full circle beautiful thing.   

That poor pup chained to the fire hydrant !!!  I started sobbing when I saw that.  So glad they were able to save him.   Gentilly, is that what they named him?   What a sweetie.

• Love 3

That puppy dying in Louise's lap. That poor baby. I wish/hope that wasn't real?

This show always makes me cry but that was horrible. That poor baby's cries.

Then the bull dog pup.

I hate people.

Edited by Megan
  • Love 3

Why do some guys think neutering their dog is somehow an affront to their own manhood? Idiots!

Yea it makes no sense. The dogs are better off being neutered health wise. Same goes with people who don't go and spay and neuter their cats. I've never gotten their inane reasons of not doing so. One of which was that they wanted their kids to see nature. Such boloney.

• Love 1

I have to admit that I had tears in my eyes for that poor little pup that died in Louise's lap. My little pit mix came running into the living room and stared at the TV when she heard the pup crying. Just broke my heart. It is still just weeks after I lost my 15 year old rescue and I have a hard time dealing with things like that at the moment.

Happily, it was good to see that the little bulldog pup was saved and was on its way to a happy life. Who could resist that adorable face.

• Love 2

About the neutering thing, my 14 yr old great nephew lived with me for a while with his pit/dachshund mix and it took the vet and I several tries to convince him to have the dog neutered, it had to be his decision. Then one day the dog cut his pad and needed surgery to fix it and that was when the vet finally got consent to neuter him. He was a sweet little dog before and is still a sweet little dog. I have a niece's lab mix right now & would love to get him neutered, I just don't have the finances now, but if there were a free spay/neuter event, we'd be there. My own dog, cocker spaniel was both spayed and neutered, vet told me they see that about once a year in pure breeds...probably due to overbreeding, mine was a shelter dog. And I would have tons of dogs if I could handle them and the expenses of them, but I can't. I hate to hear of abused animals and that's a lot of why I love this show.

• Love 1

OMG! That sweet as anything I have ever seen little deformed bulldog has my heart! When it got the pink and green splints put on I cried and laughed, cause DAMN that little darlin didn't let it hold her back!! What a dog. I want it to give it pure love the rest of its life! I watched a lot of episodes yesterday because they were airing them all afternoon. I never cried so much in one day. Tia is such a wonderful person. They even built a beautiful fence for a couple that was adopting. She's just a beautiful human being!

• Love 4

Totally enjoyed the latest show. It was great seeing how the dogs are doing. Especially the dog who was so vicious until she was reunited with her original owner. The first night I had my rescued cocker spaniel, he howled non-stop for 5 hrs. He was so obviously broken hearted, it broke my heart.

• Love 4

I loved the episode, too, Bronzedog.   The updates and clips from rescues were awesome - it was so nice to see some of my old "favorites", like Creature and Roxy.  Roxy was the one who transformed back into a loving dog when she was reunited with her owner, Cheryl, and that story had me bawling like a baby.  It's hard to imagine how many "problem" dogs in shelters are just suffering from grief and depression - the thought just breaks my heart.

I could watch this show every day and twice on Sunday.  :-)

• Love 3

I avoided this show for so long because I thought I'd get too sad and angry watching it, but I've recently given in and quickly become addicted.  I like the family, and I really like seeing the parolees with the dogs. 

All of the dogs whose stories were updated last night were new to me, but not having seen them originally did nothing to stop the tears flowing.  That dog who turned from a snarling mess who'd barely let anyone other than Tia near her (and merely tolerated Tia) into a tail-wagging, face-licking love instantly upon being reunited with her owner after a year and a half?  Chills!  Seeing Tia get so emotional over it was really touching, too.  And then seeing the update picture, with owner and dog looking so happy and healthy ...  If I'm going to keep watching this show, I'll need to make a Costco run for a multi-pack of tissues.

And I like that Tia used Roxy's transformation as an opportunity to remind us how many "unadoptable" dogs in shelters are acting as they do simply out of grief over having been dumped by their owners.  I've had cats all my life, and they've all either been adopted from a shelter or taken in after showing up as a dumped stray.  I'm so grateful to have each of them in my life, but so angry with their original owners for treating them that way; it breaks my heart to imagine what they must have felt upon being abandoned, for that time living on the streets or in a cage, and during the early days with me when they didn't know whether to trust this was going to last.

I also loved hearing the phone call with that guy who wanted to adopt the gargoyle-looking dog whose adoptions kept falling through -- Tia expecting to hear him say he's not prepared to take on a special needs dog, and then her face when the guy says the fact the dog is going to slowly go blind isn't something that would deter him from going forward.  Good on you, Isaiah!

Prior to this update episode, I saw the one where Tania learns her dog has brain tumors.  I was a little put off by her statement she wouldn't make the call that it was time to put him to sleep so she'd just have to wait it out as nature took its course, as I think it's very important not to let a pet suffer, but we didn't see his final weeks so I will just hope that he was not suffering and died peacefully.  I liked her husband saying he knew when he married her he was not the only love of her life.  Hearing Tania talk about the unconditional love she's had from the dog is something to which every pet lover can relate. 

On a shallow note, Mariah is really pretty.  I think all of them would look better with a good 80 percent fewer tattoos, but they'd probably think I'd look better with more than my two, so vive la difference.

• Love 5

I admire anyone who helps animals, especially, abused and neglected dogs, but I have some concern over the long term care of the dogs at Tia's facility.  She revealed they had a very large number of dogs. I think she said over 400.  They are keeping many more than they are adopting.  They need to figure out why and work on a solution.  And, since many of these dogs are not adoptable or they are there for the long term, its seems cruel to keep them inside those small pens, inside that warehouse.  It's obvious the dogs are not getting much time on a leash, by the way they pull and never seem to have been on one when we see them on the show.  They may be getting shelter, food, water and a clean their cage, but that's still a pretty miserable life for a dog to have for years on end.  

I know they took two older dogs to a house by the river to live once.  Why not prepare a place in the country that their older dogs and those whose temperament does not allow adoption to live out their days?  I recall that before they left California Tia was complaining that CA would not allow her dog kennels to be inside, and she had a problem with it.  I wonder if CA has good cause for it.  

I generally feel everyone has their own taste in clothes, hair, etc., but when I see Tia's daughters, I just feel a little sad.  It makes me wonder why they are so unhappy with themselves.  It's like they have given up.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

The sad fact of life is that there are not enough adopters or fosterers in the world to give decent homes to rescued animals.  I hate the idea of animals living their life in a pen, but since the only alternative is euthanasia, it's tough to make that call.  Tia's team does seem to know each of the dogs and their personalities quite well, so they aren't being totally neglected.  The problem is just one of scale - too many dogs to save, not enough resources to home them all.

I generally feel everyone has their own taste in clothes, hair, etc., but when I see Tia's daughters, I just feel a little sad.  It makes me wonder why they are so unhappy with themselves.  It's like they have given up.

I see absolutely no indication that the girls are unhappy OR have "given up".  They seem to be well adjusted young ladies who have a strong sense of who they are.  Some people like tattoos and piercings and have their own personal style.  And please spare me the lamentations of how awful all that stuff will look as they age - EVERYTHING looks worse with age, and there are a lot more things to regret about one's youth than some mild body modifications.  Like, for instance, doing bad shit and being a bad person.  Not everyone is so hung up on appearances (thank goodness for people like me - and I don't have tattoos or piercings or strange hair, I just don't give a shit about how I look or dress). 

• Love 10

It seems they normally had about 200 dogs, and the 400 is a result of the sheer scope of the problem in New Orleans right now.  There are several million dogs (and even more cats) euthanized in shelters every year in this country for the simple fact there are that many more of them than there are homes for them.  Pits and pit mixes fare the worst among dogs nationwide. 

Tia and her crew are putting a Bandaid on a gushing wound, but that Bandaid saves dogs (and the show brings awareness to save more).  The homeless pet overpopulation problem will never end unless more dogs are fixed, and I thus hope they continue to partner up with programs that provide mobile spay/neuter services and community education (because the government funding certainly isn’t going to be there any time soon).  In the interim, they have to do what they can with the resources they have.  It’s a nationwide problem in need of a nationwide fix, that is going to come from the collaborative efforts of local organizations.

There does come a point where I think euthanasia is the more humane option than prolonged life in a kennel, no matter how good the care.  But some of these dogs come from situations where rehab takes some serious time, and some take an extensive time to find an adopter for various reasons, yet after that they can go on to enjoy 8-10 years basking in the love of a good home.  So it's hard to say how long is too long. 

Take Roxy from the update episode -- one could certainly have looked at her life over the year and a half she was there and said in all reasonableness and love, "This dog is miserable; let her go."  And what a tragedy that would have turned out to be in hindsight.  That doesn't mean it's never the right call, just that it's very hard to know when a healthy dog is better off euthanized than kenneled.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 2

Oh, and about the dogs pulling on a leash: That really stood out to me, too, but then I realized they’d do it when being brought into that little yard to meet potential adopters, but then generally do fine on a leash when out and about being temperament tested for various things and when going on their walk with the existing dog during the home inspection.  That made me think it’s not that they have no leash training, it’s that they cannot contain their excitement when they’re about to possibly get a home.  (And, yes, I do think the dogs have a sense of what that area is about.)

With that said, I’m sure they do need more volunteers in order to get the dogs more time outside their kennels-- I don’t think everything is ideal at the rescue center, I just think they’re doing the best they can reasonably do under the circumstances.

I also like what I’ve seen of their adoption criteria and processes; some rescues and shelters will hand a pet off with zero screening, and some will go so overboard with their requirements that people who would provide a good home are denied (e.g. rescues that require someone be home during the day).  Tia’s crew seems to reside right in the happy middle where they look for a good fit and the basics (like a secure fence), doing their best to ensure the dogs get a forever home but not requiring it meet some narrow definition of The Perfect Home.

To that end, I liked seeing Mariah initially unsure about the fence at one home because it wasn’t anything with which she was familiar and seemed flimsy, but completely sold once the adopters explained the research they’d done, how the fence was secured, and why it was recommended for containing dogs.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1

I have spent the last year years volunteering at the local SPCA. The problem of too many dogs is not new to any rescue organization. As fast as we get one out the front door, two more come in the back. The SPCA does neuter/spay all the dogs before placing them up for adoption. People need to be educated on how to manage the pet population. Neutering a dog does not affect the dog "manliness" just the ego driven male owner. I have the hardest time getting males to neuter their dog.

I enjoy this show since it does show how things are out in the world. We can't save them all but we will save who we can.

• Love 5

My first dog, as an adult, was a black lab I adopted from the county on the day they planned to euthanize him. I had him for 15 years and I referred to him as Hogan, my heart. At the time, I had a "friend" who frequently told me that Hogan would probably have preferred to be put down rather than having been adopted by me, the only one who wanted him, because he was home alone while I was at work. My point being, he spent a lot of time waiting for me and part of it was spent in the shelter, but I truly believe that he felt the wait was worth it. You never know when the perfect match is going to happen, so I'd hate to be the one to choose what to do with the overflow dogs. BTW, losing that "friend" was a whole lot easier than losing Hogan, my heart.

• Love 5

About the neutering thing, my 14 yr old great nephew lived with me for a while with his pit/dachshund mix and it took the vet and I several tries to convince him to have the dog neutered, it had to be his decision. Then one day the dog cut his pad and needed surgery to fix it and that was when the vet finally got consent to neuter him. He was a sweet little dog before and is still a sweet little dog. I have a niece's lab mix right now & would love to get him neutered, I just don't have the finances now, but if there were a free spay/neuter event, we'd be there. My own dog, cocker spaniel was both spayed and neutered, vet told me they see that about once a year in pure breeds...probably due to overbreeding, mine was a shelter dog. And I would have tons of dogs if I could handle them and the expenses of them, but I can't. I hate to hear of abused animals and that's a lot of why I love this show.

I have spent the last year years volunteering at the local SPCA. The problem of too many dogs is not new to any rescue organization. As fast as we get one out the front door, two more come in the back. The SPCA does neuter/spay all the dogs before placing them up for adoption. People need to be educated on how to manage the pet population. Neutering a dog does not affect the dog "manliness" just the ego driven male owner. I have the hardest time getting males to neuter their dog.

I enjoy this show since it does show how things are out in the world. We can't save them all but we will save who we can.

I think it would really help if vets and pro-neutering/spaying programs really emphasized that the dogs aren't castrated per se, but undergo more of a vasectomy. I was really shocked to find my male dog deflowering my innocent little female puppy when she went into heat. I'd had him fixed, and quite early on, so I was stunned. I mentioned it to the vet and he wasn't surprised, just wanted to ensure that the male dog was indeed fixed. I hadn't realized that males are always ready and rarin' to go, and it only happens when the female is in the mood. Needless to say, I had her undergo the operation as soon as I could. Never wanted to see that again...

• Love 1

I was curious when Earl purchased his home recently. The rep lady said he wouldn't have a landlord, so he could have a pit bull if he wanted to, but what about his homeowner's insurance?  I don't know of any who allow pit bulls as pets.  And he'll have to carry insurance as long as he hsd a mortgage.  I can't believe that organization just gave Earl the house mortgage free.  

Tia mentioned that it is a problem to place pits in homes due to insurance issues.  How do those people manage who do adopt the pit bulls? Do they pay extra money on the policy?  Do they just forego the insurance?  If you have a mortgage, that's not really an option, so I'm not sure how they get around it.

I was curious when Earl purchased his home recently. The rep lady said he wouldn't have a landlord, so he could have a pit bull if he wanted to, but what about his homeowner's insurance?  I don't know of any who allow pit bulls as pets.  And he'll have to carry insurance as long as he hsd a mortgage.  I can't believe that organization just gave Earl the house mortgage free.  

Tia mentioned that it is a problem to place pits in homes due to insurance issues.  How do those people manage who do adopt the pit bulls? Do they pay extra money on the policy?  Do they just forego the insurance?  If you have a mortgage, that's not really an option, so I'm not sure how they get around it.

There are plenty of insurance companies that do not place a restriction on pitbull ownership, and if they do, it is a rider specific to dogbite liability, not homeowner's insurance in general. which is what is required for a mortgage.  Landlords, on the other hand, can and do place restrictions on all sorts of stuff.  As can entire cities or counties who ban pitbulls altogether. 

I am thrilled that Earl qualified for a homeowners' assistance program, and I'd wager he will take enormous (and well-deserved) pride in his new home.  I'll eat my words if the lot of them are proven to be scammers, but until then, I prefer to rejoice in the success stories of dogs, and, I suppose, people.   ;-)

• Love 1