Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Speculation with Spoilers

• Start Topic

I remember hearing that VPR was picked up for a third season, but does anyone know when it's scheduled to air? I know they usually like to film over late spring/early summer to catch Stassi's epic (barf) birthday trip. Has anyone heard anything?

• Love 1
Jax is on a path to self-improvement by reconciling his friendship with Tom Sandoval, taking his therapy seriously and scheduling a nose job;

Nothing says self-improvement like a nose job!  I hope Jax didn't forget his chunky sweater on this mission from the gods.

Seriously . . . this shit could not get any better.   Please, Baby Jesus, tell me that StASSi's birthday blowout was filmed.  And that we'll get to see Flat Iron Tom flat ironing his hair.  Please.

• Love 4

Nothing says self-improvement like a nose job!  I hope Jax didn't forget his chunky sweater on this mission from the gods.

Seriously . . . this shit could not get any better.   Please, Baby Jesus, tell me that StASSi's birthday blowout was filmed.  And that we'll get to see Flat Iron Tom flat ironing his hair.  Please.

And Kristen, twitchy and chain-smoking and looking like she hasn't seen the inside of a shower in about 10 days.

Gawd, I love this trainwreck SO hard.

Question:  I had read on various sites that RHOBH isn't premiering until about January.  

Doesn't Bravo/Andy usually like to run VPR at the same time RHOBH is running?

I believe there were a couple of VPR episodes last season that trumped RHOBH in the ratings game.

Maybe it's considered to be doing well enough as a stand-alone show now and not needing the RHOBH lead-in?

• Love 3

He always has, Persnickety.  Seems the VPR was BH's lead in the first season and then things were flipped up last season with BH leading in.  Very surprised that's changed although it does give us a few months more of Lisa Vanderpump's fabulousness.

I can't stand Kristen and yet I'm oddly fascinated by her.  She always looks like she was just pulled from the tumble dry cycle of my dryer.  From day one I've always been stymied that the Toms (Flat Iron and Schwartz) chose gals that look so sketchy.  Katie is okay, I guess, except for that crazy hair last season. But Flat Iron flat irons his hair, waxes his forehead and puts on concealer - - shouldn't he be with someone who buys more than cigarettes and Red Bull? 

I am also still snorting over the idea that Kristen was a model.  Maybe for the cover of Vogue Carrie Bradshaw made about being single and fabulous.  He he.

• Love 4

And Kristen, twitchy and chain-smoking and looking like she hasn't seen the inside of a shower in about 10 days.

Gawd, I love this trainwreck SO hard.

Question: I had read on various sites that RHOBH isn't premiering until about January.

I believe there were a couple of VPR episodes last season that trumped RHOBH in the ratings game.

Maybe it's considered to be doing well enough as a stand-alone show now and not needing the RHOBH lead-in

I think that's it. VPR has shown it can hold its own with the BH lead-in. Plus, Bravo is using VPR as a lead-in for that crappy Euros show. Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 1

I think that's it. VPR has shown it can hold its own with the BH lead-in. Plus, Bravo is using VPR as a lead-in for that crappy Euros show.

Oh lawdy, I have that on my DVR to watch later.  It looked absolutely trashtastic in the 3-4 minute opening that I managed to catch.

I'm looking forward to a season full of ample fresh snark courtesy of VPR, especially with the current lackluster RHONJ winding down.  

And I really hope Schwartz treats us to another twerking exhibition...and that we get an update on Jax's much-ballyhooed chunky sweater line.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

I just saw commercials today and wow am I excited this hot mess of a show is back! Not so happy to see Stassi although she does bring the drama.  I'm freaking stoked to see Arianna's back as a cast member again! I liked her last season. She's a great twerker (lol), she's chill, and she kinda marches to her own drum. That might change this season according to the script but fingers crossed that she'll stay cool.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 1

Sorry for posting again but... I just saw a different commercial for the show & it appears Tom is "with" Arianna. So I assume we'll experience the wrath of Kristin yet again. Hopefully girlfriend's moved on by now. Somehow I doubt that's the case.

I like flat iron Tom but he's not worth all that misery. Just my opinion.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 2

I remember hearing that VPR was picked up for a third season, but does anyone know when it's scheduled to air? I know they usually like to film over late spring/early summer to catch Stassi's epic (barf) birthday trip. Has anyone heard anything?

I think it starts 11/3/14?

Edited by beesknees

Bravo is using VPR as a lead-in for that crappy Euros show.

There's a 30 min preview show On Demand if you have Comcast. It's pretty awful and cringeworthy. I'm sure it will get its own forum by the time it airs.

There's a 30 min preview show On Demand if you have Comcast. It's pretty awful and cringeworthy. I'm sure it will get its own forum by the time it airs.

Ooooh, thanks for heads up...

Speaking of VPR, there are 9 episodes available on my DirecTV OnDemand so Comcast might have them, too.

Also, Bravo is having a mini-marathon of this trashy little gem starting tomorrow so if anyone wants to catch up before November 3rd, set those DVRs, posters!

Edited by Persnickety1

I actually watched it when it first aired, and have re-watched it multiple times since the initial airing. Also, in the preview special, I noticed the Euros were at Sur (or some place that vaguely resembles it).

P.S. The Euros of Hollywood forum is up.

• Love 1

Thanks for this.  It appears that all of last season is available for viewing.  All I know is that I will NOT spend the weekend before re-watching this abomination.  Absolutely not...

Edited by Rina99

So when is the best show ever starting again? Now that the Giudice's have been sentenced I need a little more fun in my life.

I just don't know how we can surpass last season (ie - flat iron, bus boy, pants...). I'm up for it though.

• Love 1

The show returns on Monday, November 3rd.

I'm practically salivating.  I love this snarkfest with every fiber of my black little heart.  

Unfortunately I can't watch it until work is over for the night...the upside is I'll be able to enjoy the episode unspoiled by all of those pesky commercials.  

• Love 2