Type keyword(s) to search

Kelley: Drink If You See Him Cry

• Start Topic

Some interesting quotes by Kelly on Reddit

Hannah is not on my awesome people list tho... I’ve never quite seen a brown noser like her before with producers.

The interviews are filmed after each charter, but you also have 3 follow up interviews to talk about things the producers missed. If you don’t remember what happened they will play the clips to show you. Sometimes they will pitch what they want you to say and it’s usually something that you would say. For me I had two times where I refused to say anything on it.

I wasn’t with rocky but I did hang out with her a few times while I was single. She’s major trouble.

ABOUT NICO:

From what I heard he made a major ass out of himself on season 5. He was told by producers that he was going to be a star and he had nothing to worry about. They basically fluffed his ego....that’s why he was such a pain during my season as well. He made my life hell during my last season.

ABOUT HIS CHANGE BETWEEN SEASONS

O man watching myself was a learning experience. Just the way I was so emotional during season 2. I have learned to tone that down quite a bit, and I believe you can see the change from my last season on BD.

• Love 1