Type keyword(s) to search

Hollywood Divas - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I almost missed this, I didn't know the show was back a,ready.

Can I just say something truly rude? Countess is still fat. She even talks fat. What did we see last season? Her 3rd lipo session?? Perhaps she should just look into a lapband.

I wasn't paying any attention to what the girls were fighting over with who had rights to what. Glad to see Forest back. He's trashtastic,

• Love 2

Can I just say something truly rude? Countess is still fat. She even talks fat. What did we see last season? Her 3rd lipo session?? Perhaps she should just look into a lapband.

I thought the same thing.  Although, when they showed some of her clips from last year, it was evident that she had lost some weight....just not a whole lot.  But her ass did look great!  Can't say the same for that short black wig she was sporting at her party.

Speaking of, nice of Ray J to show up to promote his new business....I mean support Countess.  I said this last season, and will say it again, this show would be so much better if it was just Countess and Shar.  I'm glad to see the producers are manufacturing shit, er, I mean making an effort, to include Shar more this season. 

Nice to know that Paula is still crazy and instigating shit. She knew exactly what she was doing when she told Lisa that Elise was trying to shut everyone out of the deal.  Her half-hearted attempt to "not have this discussion here at the party" was bullshit, just like her "this didn't come from me".  Does she not understand the purpose of a camera?  Also, is she really surprised that Forrest sits home all day doing nothing?

And can someone please explain to me how "The White Sistas" equates to "Empire"?  In what universe??

• Love 4
(edited)

Countess might still be heavy but good gracious her ass was bodacious in that pic, I loved it!  Though she isn't where she wants to be, I applaud her courage for loving her body.  The thong and lingerie she was wearing was all that.  I agree about the short wig though, I usually see that on us and it always looks tacky and painted on.

Golden - (Gives a Cookie like 'Mmm-hmm')....You know that shady bitch was hatin', god forbid she'd want to be happy for someone other than herself.  Was it me, or was Malik Yoba still tasting bitterness at being boing-yoing-yoinged off Empire?

Wellity, wellity....seems Paula is discovering what we were all saying last season about Forest's broke ass.  Uh-ruh, how you gon' turn down money for your project, no matter how low it might have seemed to you?  Nukka, what was the last thing you did?  Why would you think you'd get a high offer right out the box?  You might want to put the crack pipe down sir, see how many more offers you'll get.  Until then, do them dishes and put up that table your working wife asked you to do!

And yes, Paula stirred the pot like she was a chef...if you thought it was wrong for Lisa to go apeshit on Elise at the party then why in the bluedilly hell would you bring it up in the first place?  Your ass couldn't have waited until after the party?  Sit down somewhere chile.

Lisa - Eesh!  Had to piss on Countess' parade, didn't you?  There is a time and a place to ack (yeah, I'm spelling it right!) a fool but the party wasn't it!  Then your dumbass finds out that Paula is the one to be selling wolf tickets to and not Elise!

Loved Countess going back into the house for her chicken, she cracks me up! 

Yeah, Shar looks like she'll get in their asses if these heiffas try her, cain't wait.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 5

What the hell was the dress code to this party? Some people are in gowns and others are in jean booty shorts?
A mess... And Countess has more of a shape to her now in my opinion, but she ain't sticking to no damn diet. Her father being in bad condition is probably not good for her mentally and physically. I hope she has a strong support system.

I still don't understand how after this many years in the business Elise is still wearing these fucked up weaves/wigs, even countess stepped her game up.

I wonder who the other "divas" were that Countess was referring to when she was talking to Shar?  Maybe Brandy and Monique perhaps.  

Paula is still a liar and a troublemaker. Forrest is still a bum. Golden is still delusional. Lisa is still trying to act like she's about that life.

The White Sisters looked horrible while they were filming it. Any deal they were offered should have been accepted. Any amount of coins is better than zero coins. If in fact any of them are cut out of the imaginary profit from the film, it will be their own fault. All these ladies have been in the business for many years. They should have everything on paper in a real contract with the $$$ split equally. If they didn't do that then STFU and learn to be professional the next time.

I like Shar and Countess' friendship. It's rare to see real relationships on a reality show.

• Love 3

Lisa is still trying to act like she's about that life.

Lisa swears up and down that she's been in the business for 20 years, but when Paula was telling her about the deal Elise had made, Lisa was like "Is that how you do it in Hollywood?" (Her IMDB page does not make it look like she has a long and storied career.) 

I watched the whole Superbowl and did not see Golden's commercial. And what show on Starz did she say she was on?

Paula and her husband are shady as fuck. They were shady during the White Sistas filming process, no one should be surprised that they're shady afterward. Nor should Paula be surprised that he's lazy at home.

Elise's wig (she's clearly bald; you can see that her hairline has crept back when she wears the darker parted on the side wig) is terrible. Lord. Countess's wasn't great either - it looked so cheap. But I love Countess. I like that she was "feeling [her]self," as she said, and I love her real, genuine friendship with Shar. Shar was so happy for her, it was so refreshing to see. Shar seems friendly and easygoing but also like she will take zero mess off any of them, so I'm looking forward to her interactions with the rest of them.

• Love 6
(edited)

Paula to me seems to be exactly like all the characters she has played in all of her movies and that is not a good thing.  She knew Lisa was going to go after Elise.  That's the only reason she told her that.  She wants Lisa to do her dirty work.  Even with her working 3 jobs, they still look dirt poor.  And was that a hole on that couch with the stuffing coming out?  It was in the section Forrest was sitting on when he was talking to Paula about all the "work" he did all day while she was bringing home the bacon.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure that was a hole in the Seaman's Furniture puffy leather couch. Also what looked to b a sheet at the window on the door.

Yes Forest, definitely hold out for more money for your off brand straight to DVD movie. Clearly your family is doing well enough for you to hold out for your value. Pfffttt

• Love 1

This is the most raggedy bunch of women.  And the worst problem is the hair.  Countess was sporting the best of the Racquel Welch wig line and what orangutan is walking around bald so that Elise can sport that janky ass weave? They should be embarrassed to be seen on television looking like that.

Also: Countess.  Come on, girl.  I'm a thickum, too.  I also enjoy a chicken wing.  But is being "The Chicken Lady" really what you're going for?

• Love 5

Seriously.  Who goes and has full body liposuction and turns around and fries up pounds of chicken???  Where they do that at??

I've had lipo and its like going to the dentist.  You don't want to eat anything and mess up your newly cleaned teeth.

• Love 1

This is the very reason why Countess doesn't look like she even had lipo.  Frying up chicken and proud about it.  Why waste your money getting lipo if your not going to change your eating habits.

Lisa is a fool for believing anything that comes out of Paula's mouth.

Forrest doesn't have the luxury of turning any money down as far as I'm concerned, he and his family just stepped out of homelessness.  Last season Forrest, Paula and their son were sharing one room in a motel.  He should be grateful that there was some interest in his project at all, it looked like garbage to me.

• Love 3

Has Countess' voice gotten even worse? I assume she's a heavy (ha) smoker. It's crazy when you think about how high pitched and squeaky her voice was on The Parkers.

• Love 1

I don't understand what Paula is trying to do.  What was the purpose of telling Lisa that Elise was working a deal to get all the cuts and then turn around and tell Elise that she didn't tell Lisa that, but then she tells all of them the same thing she told Lisa about Elise, only to tell them in the same breath that Forrest as the only writer would get all the cuts?  And does she not realize that all of them adding to the writing of the script is on film?  Is she bipolar?  I'm so confused my head is spinning.  Not to mention, Paula's top teeth look like a damned picket fence.  She should really think how scary she looks when she full on grins.  It's a horrible sight.

There is something strange looking with Shar's face.  I know it's fuller because it's obvious she's regained all of the weight she lost on Celebrity Fit Club.  For some reason, her face looks...dirty.  Her lips look gray like she's been sucking on licorice and got it all around her mouth.  She doesn't seem to be wearing any makeup and usually I think people look better without the face paint, but she could use a good lite foundation and some lip gloss.  Plus she seems to be dressing down when everyone else is dressing up.  And Tom Joyner, it would help if you got Shar's name right.  It's not Star!  lol

• Love 2
(edited)

Wow.  I just cain’t with these tricks anymore!

Lisa – For Father fuck’s sake girl, stop overanalyzing!  Even if Paula/Elise/Mother Teresa fully explained White Sistas-gate to her, she’s still going to go over and over the situation.  And to choose inappropriate times when it should really be private, girl bye.

Lisa and Golden should be ashamed of themselves.  It doesn’t fucking matter whose picture was on the stupid flyer, the point was this workshop was for their FANS….tanning on deck/sleeping through it was a c-move.  And Shar/Paula handled it better than I did, I would not have given any info about how well the workshop was, they should have brought their trifling asses.  And if I were Shar/Paula I’d let Golden and Lisa handle Golden’s ‘proper’ workshop their damned selves!!

Elise – What lie has she told, I’m confused.  I’m giving Paula major side-eye, I think she is trying to deflect whatever happened on Elise…hopefully the real truth will come out soon.

Maybe Shar smokes, that's the only reason I can see about her lips.

Oh, what fear did Countess conquer?  I must have missed it, was tending to the cat.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 1

Oh, what fear did Countess conquer?  I must have missed it, was tending to the cat.

It was pretty nonsensical.  She has a fear of semi trucks.  And she didn't conquer it because she wasn't even driving the car when the semi went by.  Pretty lame story line if you ask me.  I guess it was supposed to be funny.  I like Countess, but that scene didn't even make me smile.

Lisa and Golden should be ashamed of themselves.  It doesn’t fucking matter whose picture was on the stupid flyer, the point was this workshop was for their FANS….tanning on deck/sleeping through it was a c-move.  And Shar/Paula handled it better than I did, I would not have given any info about how well the workshop was, they should have brought their trifling asses.  And if I were Shar/Paula I’d let Golden and Lisa handle Golden’s ‘proper’ workshop their damned selves!!

Yeah, that was shady and unprofessional. (Also that looked like a panel discussion, not a workshop, but whatever.) I get Lisa feeling some type of way (although I could see Shar's point that Lisa isn't an actress), but the professional thing to do would be to show up and act right.

I'm already sick of who owns what with the White Sistas. Also these women hate each other - there's shade thrown left and right. It's so ugly.

Yeah, that was shady and unprofessional. (Also that looked like a panel discussion, not a workshop, but whatever.) I get Lisa feeling some type of way (although I could see Shar's point that Lisa isn't an actress), but the professional thing to do would be to show up and act right.

That whole situation was completely ridiculous and unprofessional.  I though Shar was correct in pointing out that people don't know Lisa as an actress, so they marketed the people who are recognized as such.  That's how it's done.  Now, if Lisa was truly interested in getting her name out there as an actress, not just a reality star, she would have showed up to event and surprised/wowed people by sharing the things she's done acting-wise.  She just lost out on an opportunity to introduce herself to 80 people as Lisa Wu, the actor.  Learn how to play the game, man.  And I don't know what nonsense Golden was spouting.  Sounded like a lot of BS to me.

I'm glad someone else noticed that that was not a workshop, but a panel discussion.  I was waiting for them to do some actual acting exercises.  Interesting to see Luenell, the comedian/actress sitting in the front row.  I just saw her at the Essence Festival. 

Who was it that pointed out to Shar that she hadn't been acting in anything since Moesha?  I thought that was pretty low and a slap in her face.  She handled it graciously though and Lisa Wu can learn a thing or two from her on how to handle someone throwing shade.  Shar is a very positive person and always seems to be happy in her own skin.  In other words, she's the total opposite of Golden and Paula.

• Love 3

Elise joins the ladies on the cruise and defends herself from accusations of side deals; the girls visit Jamaica; Golden hosts an acting workshop and gets offended when Elise makes a comment about doing motherhood the "right" way.  Come on with it!

(edited)

First and foremost GOLDEN!, Elise never said she wanted to have a child the "right" way.  She said the "traditional" way.  And as far as I know, getting married before having a baby is still considered the traditional way, even in this day and age.  Sure, having a child without being married is more acceptable now than it was say, in the 50's, but getting married first is the tradition.  In fact, Lisa was the one who said she did it the "right" way but got divorced.  That conversation with Elise berating her for her preference was ridiculous.  Apparently GOLDEN!, you must feel some shred of guilt about having your child out of wedlock or you wouldn't have felt so offended by Elise's preference.  I swear, these ladies sure get their feelings hurt easily.  Every other word anyone says they take it as a slight in some kind of way.  Get over yourselves.  Damn!

I may be alone in this but I was seriously feeling secondhand embarrassment for Countess when she was trying to get her sexy on with her boyfriend.  Please keep the boob nuzzling and lap riding to yourselves behind closed doors without the cameras!  I didn't want to see it with Paula and her man, and I feel the same way about you and your boyfriend.  Just....NO! 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 4

And as Elise said, she was asked about HER situation. She didn't say "No one should have kids out of wedlock." She said SHE didn't want to have kids without being married, and she didn't get married. That is not a new or controversial position. It didn't have anything to do with any of the other women. Golden is really nasty - her "Why don't you just be honest and say it didn't work out?" Bitch, who are you to tell Elise about what did or did not work out in HER life? Elise could just as easily have said "Why don't you admit you're bitter because your kid's father didn't marry you?"

I wasn't interested in Countess's foreplay either. The motor boating was a bit much.

• Love 2

Bravo Elise!! round of applause!! She read the fuck out of Golden's spiteful petty ass. I'm here for Golden being the Villian but like most Sags I see she can dish the shade effortlessly but can't take it. Her and Lisa messy ass are driving me up the wall , I can't..

Paula getting behind closed door love from Elyse? Dahayle they got going on? LOL

• Love 1

That was some hit dogs hollering the likes of which I haven't seen in many a moon.  Elise didn't say a damn thing about Golden.  Golden is mad that Elise made a different choice.  Golden is mad that the father of her child acts like she doesn't exist or like he's embarrassed to say he ever had a relationship with her.  That is not Elise's fault or concern. 

I'm one who doesn't care whether a woman is married when she conceives and has a child.  I was, but that doesn't make me better than anyone else.  And like Lisa, I did things the traditional way and still wound up a single mom, so traditional doesn't always = stable, workable, or happy.  That said, I don't begrudge any woman the right to make the choice that feels best for her.  If Golden thinks having a child out of wedlock isn't wrong, she wouldn't have been as butthurt about that whole thing as she was.  It's clear that Mama questions the way she did things and now she's sitting there with her face cracked.  Talking about things with Elise and her boo "didn't work out".  Well, that's none of your nevermind, Lion-o.  Meanwhile, shit with you and D.B. didn't "work out" either, so what you saying? 

• Love 4

What I liked about James (Countess' man) was that he loves her at any size.  I'll always give props to  all the men that represent and love da big girls!

Sigh....Golden and Lisa.  Both chefs of stirring the muhfuckin' pot! 

Golden - First of all, there wasn't a need for another actor's workshop, you just did it to throw MAJOR jabs at Shar (that 'staying relevant' comment was so unnecessary) and everyone else during their introductions, that was sloppy.  Then, you confused 'tradition' with 'right' and ran with it.  And if I were Elise and she asked me about the side deal one...more...time, I'd bust her in the head! 

Lisa - If I say 'A', bitch is gonna think I said 'B', there is no trying with her.  Chief instigator and refuses to let shit go. 

Lisa is also not very bright, so much tends to get lost in translation with her.

Golden is a straight up bitch. I don't know how the other ladies put up with her. I would have stopped addressing her and anything she said to me a long time ago. Loved hoe Elise knocked her as down effortlessly, directly, and politely. And for Golden to be all, "well we don't need to discuss it any more; end scene"....well let's just say I would have lost my shit and Elise is a better woman than me.

Paula continues to be a loon. She and Jackie Christie would probably make great friends. They should use those two as replacements for Nene and Kim's now defunct road trip show.

• Love 3
(edited)

Paula getting behind closed door love from Elyse? Dahayle they got going on? LOL

Paula is so damned needy.  She also comes off as bipolar to me.  One minute she's throwing Elise way under the bus's double wheels and the next she's begging her to love her.  Bitch is crazy!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1

Can't believe no one has commented on that mess from last night?

First off, why the hell does Forrest have an entourage??  You don't have no job, Forrest!  You can barely support your family; how are you supporting an entourage.  Please enlighten us.  He was just so despicable this entire episode.  He and Paula seem to be quite a perfect match though.  Claiming stuff as their own creations when there is filmed evidence to confirm otherwise is just crazy.  I was chuckling when Paula said that there were so many shows and movies out there that she created.  She was smart enough not to name them though.  But then to take Countess' black witches idea and shop it around?  I'm glad Countess sent her ass a cease and desist letter.  And nobody in Paula's family needs to be hanging out at a candy store..... 

• Love 3

That dinner was a mess. Lisa's producing partner is THROUGH with Forrest. I really do think Paula is ... off. I'm glad Countess sent her a cease and desist ("I sure did!") But I don't understand why they're just getting lawyers involved NOW, after the fact. Why would they not do that out of the gate? This whole production is so raggedy.

Actually, I liked Countess a lot this ep. She called Golden on her shit, and I fell out when chaos was ensuing at the dinner and she was chillin' in the cut eating nachos and rolling her eyes.

I fell out at Golden's "I'm going to win a Golden Globe one day, and I don't want to be in this scene!" Girl, what? Not an Emmy or an Oscar, but a Golden Globe. Okay, Golden.

• Love 2

I fell out at Golden's "I'm going to win a Golden Globe one day, and I don't want to be in this scene!" Girl, what? Not an Emmy or an Oscar, but a Golden Globe. Okay, Golden.

I completely forgot about this.  That cracked my shit up!  Maybe she knows an Emmy/Oscar is out of her range?  I personally think she's an awful actress.

I liked Countess a lot this ep. She called Golden on her shit, and I fell out when chaos was ensuing at the dinner and she was chillin' in the cut eating nachos and rolling her eyes.

LMAO, that fool was the muhfuckin' MVP for the night!  Only us big girls will be concerned about food during confrontations, I'd be damned if my eats were going to get cold whilst arguing with someone.  Countess only bugged during her meeting with Nonie, I get she doesn't like to exercise but Nonie's heart was in the right place....I damn near faint everytime I try to hold the last note of Barbra Streisand's 'Evergreen' song, so she needs to exercise to keep her diaphragm in good shape.

Uh, Paula?  Did Countess not pitch a black Witches of Eastwick type of movie to you last year, only for your shady ass to respond 'Black people don't like the supernatural'?  Sooooo....what was up with you pitching a Bewitched/Martin-esque type of show to Bentley Kyle Evans?  (Ya'll remember him?  He always played the gay dude in Martin....'Call me, Almond Brown!') 

But I digress.....

Anyway, that was a stank thing to do and I hope it comes back to bite Paula in the ass.

And nobody in Paula's family needs to be hanging out at a candy store.....

You a heathen, kee-kee laughing!

How is it that Golden can make snide remarks about the girls yet Elise is out of line when she gave her views on motherhood?  And for her to say with a straight face that Elise needed to think of the people around her before making her comments was totally WITBF.  Chile, 'member when you had a shady comment for every Diva during your workshop introduction?!  And let's not forget her being the fat advocate for Countess.  SMMFH

Here's the thing with the dinner conversation (or lack thereof) with Forrest....why ask the man a question if you aren't going to let him answer it?  Gotdamn, he had err'body talking over him, let him speak!  Ri'Shawn was particularly annoying about that.

P.S. Ya'll, Golden will win a Golden Globe in the future....then she and Philip Michael Thomas can add their EGOTS to their dusty mantels.  (Remember PMT's famous EGOT prediction during his Miami Vice heyday?  Am I aging myself?) 

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 2

Forrest's punk ass came with an entourage because he knows he and Paula are wrong and he thought the ladies would be punks like him and bring back up when they confronted his ass.   Once he saw who was there then it was safe for the entourage to leave.  Did he really pick up a ketchup bottle to hit the other guy with? WTH

Real talk, as long as these ladies have been in show business they should know to handle the business side before any filming took place, everything should have been laid out at their first meeting or over several meetings.  The people in this business are notorious for stealing people's ideas, music, you name it, taking all the credit and making all the money off of it.  You have to stay one step ahead of them at all times; these ladies should know this by now.  I hope they've learned a good lesson because it will now cost them to hire a lawyer to fix this mess. SMH

• Love 1

Ok, I like Rashon. Even though he be wearing those ice cream castle colored shirts, he ain't no punk. He also knows bs when he hears it. He knows Forest and Paula ain't shit.

Ok, please tell me how Forest and Paula can afford an attorney? Their asses can barely afford to eat off the dollar menu at McDonalds but now all of sudden they rolling in enough dough to retain an attorney? And how can you just get an attorney to draw up papers saying you own something that you did not fully create? Sounds fishy to me. If I were at that dinner, I would've been like Countess, eating the nachos and just looking at them fight. There is no point in fighting, the women need to get attorneys and let them hash this out. In fact, since Paula is shady and delusional, they should've had an attorney BEFORE the project even started.

I am mad that Carlos King insists on having Countess love food on every episode. WE KNOW she eats...but these scenes with her on chicken...then nachos really need to stop.The fat shaming is not funny...especially since she has said a million times she is ill

• Love 2

Forrest's punk ass came with an entourage because he knows he and Paula are wrong and he thought the ladies would be punks like him and bring back up when they confronted his ass.   Once he saw who was there then it was safe for the entourage to leave.  Did he really pick up a ketchup bottle to hit the other guy with? WTH

Yes he did.  Which had Golden dramatically screeching, "Put down the ketchup bottle"... as if he was pointing a 9mm at the guy.  She was really trying to earn that Golden Globe with that one.   

• Love 1

Paula defends Forrest to the ladies at Lisa's housewarming party, but things turn ugly when she and Rashaun argue.  Meanwhile, Golden starts seeing a new guy.  Later, Paula, Forrest and Paula's mother go to family therapy with their pastor.  Do what ya do!

So Paula said she eats Forrest's balls of steel.  That would explain her teeth then! 

No way do I believe that Golden's date prepared all of that food.  Plating it from a gourmet food delivery service, maybe, but actually cooking it...NO!  That being said, Golden is a really boring date.  She doesn't even flirt well.  But then, I'm not a guy so maybe that makes a difference.

Don't know why Countess's stylist would get so salty with her and her manager.  It's like he wanted to be fired.  Scratching my head on that one.

Lisa Wu must really be thirsty because while everyone else seems about ready to just back away from "White Sisters" and Paula and Forrest's antics, she just won't let it go.  I guess it stands to reason since the others are real actresses and are more likely to get other paying gigs using their craft.  Lisa on the other hand has nothing but this show and anything "White Sisters" might potentially bring in.  She might want to see if Andy Cohen will let her back on RHOA since Nene is quitting the show.  It's highly unlikely though since she wasn't even asked to contribute to the RHOA 100th episode special even though they did have DeShawn Snow on there. 

• Love 2

Anyone else catch the handicap tag hanging in the window of Paula's car?

Her relationship with Forrest makes me itchy.  The fact that she threatens to cheat as a way to get him to do what she wants is disturbing and dysfunctional.  And her relationship with her mother makes a little bit more sense now.

I couldn't stand Golden's date.  If you need to share all your labels you're probably trying too hard.  And I also don't believe he cooked all that food.

So, the chicken wing place knows Countess' order by heart......

• Love 3

Anyone else catch the handicap tag hanging in the window of Paula's car?

I bet that was her mother's car.  Plus it was an old model Ford Taurus.  They couldn't even afford to rent a more upscale car just for filming?  Paula and Forrest really are poor. 

• Love 1

Lisa Wu must really be thirsty because while everyone else seems about ready to just back away from "White Sisters" and Paula and Forrest's antics, she just won't let it go.

RIGHT?!  Gotdamn, you'd think she'd get the hint by the grimaced look on the girls' faces whenever WS is mentioned....how much more can ya analyze?

I know Paula didn't make a crack about Countess' weight when bitch straight up looked pregnant in that orange dress, stomach and ass all swole and shit!

The fallout with Countess and her friend made me sad.  Haven't they been tight for years, yet he just walks away from their relationship instead of trying to explain his shitty work ethic to Countess and Nonie?

Golden's date looked greasy than a mug!  And the hair's gone dog!  WTF was that look at the top of his head, just go bald!

Golden's date looked greasy than a mug!  And the hair's gone dog!  WTF was that look at the top of his head, just go bald!

How dare you! He's one of the two flyyest people on the planet! He and Golden owe it to society to get together!

Seriously, though, he's too much. There might be some first-date jitters if he's for real, but he's coming off as extra and shady--even Golden was a little put-off by him.

I did like that Countess and Nonie confronted Coyon. At least Countess isn't like Kandi from RHoA, putting up with unprofessional behavior from her people in the name of "friendship ".

• Love 1

Lisa hosts a brunch to celebrate her mom who has cancer; Paula revisits her homeless past; Countess starts working on her vocals again; Golden works with her pillow line.  The viewers seem to be dwindling, but all you diehards have at it! 

• Love 1

I'm convinced Paula and Forrest are both touched in the head.  Really crappy how he made Lisa Wu's party for her mother all about him.  And of course, Paula doesn't see how messed up that was.  Doesn't she realize that if she had a husband who actually works instead of one who is hanging on to the last tattered shred of her celebrity they wouldn't have been homeless and "poor"?  They are both so pathetic it makes me angry.   

Where the hell is Elise?

Golden and her pillows....zzzzzzzzzzz....

Countess has some really popped out bulging eyes.  I wonder if she has thyroid problems.  I loved the all white outfit she wore to Lisa's party.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

Golden and her pillows....zzzzzzzzzzz....

I'm a little confused as to why Golden had a photo shoot for her pillow line, but it seemed like nothing had actually been designed/created yet.  Also, the people sitting at the end of the table during how pillow business meeting, were totally laughing at her.  And do people really have pillow lines??I thought pillows got designed as part of the rest of the furniture, like couches or bedspreads/comforters.  But what do I know, I'm not an actress/entrepreneur with many "sub-businesses".

<Laughing at myself because I just sighed over deciding to write about Paula and Forrest. Lol>

I don't know about these two.  They are both insane.  They way he was questioning her about spending the night in Inglewood, was like he was upset she went to score without him, or hook without him, or something, and didn't cut him in on any.  And then acting like Ri'shawn attacked her and "triggered" her sexual assault memories, just doesn't sit well with me.  I could roll with her on that if she hadn't gone to the party specifically to pick a fight with him and the other ladies.  The way she delivered it just came across to me as if she's used to pulling that out as way to get stuff, particularly with her mom due to her mom's guilt over what happened.  It sucks that it happened to her and I'm trying not to be insensitive to that, but it just came across to me as a tactic (and I may be fully interpreting it wrong because I think she's crazy).   

On other note, more Shar please!!

• Love 2

That episode was pretty dull. Don't care about Golden "Thespian Entrepreneur" Brooks's pillow line. Forrest and Paula are both ... unwell, I think. Forrest acted a fool at that brunch, but I legit think it's because he doesn't know better. He strikes me as not very bright, and also kind of nuts. Paula seems halfway intelligent, but also kind of nuts.

I'm curious about next week - Countess used to have a beautiful voice, so I'm curious about what's going on with it now. And Elise looks like she goes IN on Golden, who really seems committed to this "I have a kid and you don't so neener" thing with Elise.

• Love 1

Really crappy how Forrest made Lisa Wu's party for her mother all about him.

As Rufus Jenkins-cracked out as he came off, Golden wins the Most Valuable Bitch Award for reminding Shar how an event should go after the Tom Joyner Cruise….Jesus Christ, the woman was..not...being malicious when she excluded Lisa, you and Lisa ‘schooled’ her enough about it after her alleged faux paus so why in the bluedilly fuck are you bringing this shit up again?!  I wish Shar would have told her to stuff it in her ass and walked away.

As for Golden’s pillow line, please….you can get much better looking pillows at a Target/Walmart/Pier One.

• Love 2