Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

That child's last name was Rice too. Lasagna Rice. Ugh. Poor kid. I didn't like calling her by her name and she didn't want me to neither.

On the bright side, Lasagna Rice sounds like an interesting dish. 

• Love 1

He doesn't look any different to me in those 2 photos. I'm really rooting for him, though, as he seems a bit more aware than he used to, and he throws fantastic shade at Amber and the Slimer. 

• Love 7

I love the shade he throws at Amber. I still giggle to myself when I think of the shade he threw while telling Matt  he was going to carpet the stairs,  because it would hurt if someone  fell or was kicked down them,  lol! The look on Amber's face was hysterical. 

He doesn't look much different in those pics to me. 

I'm more fascinated by Gary's eyebrows.  I think I'm becoming obsessed.  

• Love 5

I suspect that he either can't find clothes that fit him or he's so uncomfortable in formal clothes that being perceived as a slob is worth it. 

I like Gary, he can be a passive aggressive jerk but I think he's relatively intelligent, has always loved his daughter, and seems to make efforts to maintain some level of discretion despite being on reality tv. He's one of the better fathers on the franchise imo. 

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:09 PM, poopchute said:

1. He still looks enormous.

2. That's what he wore on the red carpet? I know it's not the Oscars but come on, a baseball cap and cargo shorts?  

at least it wasn't a Wonder Woman costume??

• Love 8

Well, they both looked healthy trick or treating. And Amber was there so I'm guessing it's not her for a change. Something with Kristina's daughter and her father?

I've actually really ended up admiring Gary (although he can get a job if there's a SAHM). Imagine how it must have felt to have Amber go to prison and you're alone with the child? And as it turns out - Amber doesn't want that kid to this day. He stepped up. 

• Love 5
On November 4, 2016 at 0:51 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

Well, they both looked healthy trick or treating. And Amber was there so I'm guessing it's not her for a change. Something with Kristina's daughter and her father?

I've actually really ended up admiring Gary (although he can get a job if there's a SAHM). Imagine how it must have felt to have Amber go to prison and you're alone with the child? And as it turns out - Amber doesn't want that kid to this day. He stepped up. 

Why should he be the one to go to work??

• Love 2

She really is a beautiful little girl. And you can tell by looking at her that she's loved and well-cared for. Now if Amber can just be bothered to show up to the concert. Luckily for her, Kristina did all the actual work of picking out the dress, curling her hair, you know, all the stuff moms normally love to do.

• Love 10

Amber likes to say that she and Leah are twins. I kind of see Gary's mom in her ... in a good way. Does Kristina have her daughter, but she just isn't allowed to film? Must be weird for the kids to have to separate with cameras around. 

Would be ironic though if Leah gets a larger bust - while he mother got implants. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Amber likes to say that she and Leah are twins. I kind of see Gary's mom in her ... in a good way. Does Kristina have her daughter, but she just isn't allowed to film? Must be weird for the kids to have to separate with cameras around. 

Would be ironic though if Leah gets a larger bust - while he mother got implants. 

Kristina is not allowed to have her child be filmed per her ex who took the matter to court.  Since MTV only films once per month, it may not be all that hard to film around her if she is in school or with her dad the week they film.

• Love 4

Yea, I definitely see more of Gary's side in Leah. With Gary himself, it's hard to tell. His face is so heavy, and a lot of his features are hidden. But I can see his mom in her for sure. She looks beautiful. It's sad if Amber really is in FL at this time. Your kid only has so many Christmas concerts. 

• Love 3

I think this storyline has played out before. Didn't Bubby live in Florida and Amber created tons of drama about taking Boo? 

My son told me to quit with his nickname (buddy) when he was about that age. And by then it was mostly grandma and grandpa who still called him that. When is Boo going to go "cray cray" and tell her to lay off? Probably doesn't matter much with the way Amber cancels all the visits. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I think this storyline has played out before. Didn't Bubby live in Florida and Amber created tons of drama about taking Boo? 

My son told me to quit with his nickname (buddy) when he was about that age. And by then it was mostly grandma and grandpa who still called him that. When is Boo going to go "cray cray" and tell her to lay off? Probably doesn't matter much with the way Amber cancels all the visits. 

My mom and her family  called boy-child "Pippy" until he was probably around five. 

At my sister's wedding, a cousin I adore but haven't seen forever, saw twenty-year-old boy-child and greeted him with "NO WAY!  PIP????"

(she made up for it by buying his underage ass a rum & Coke later, all was forgiven)

• Love 4
7 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Amber made a big stink about wanting to take Leah to Florida to see the family during the holidays.

I guess there is nothing like that happening this year since they stopped filming.

• Love 7
On 12/15/2016 at 0:00 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

My kids are 30 and 31 and they are still Sissy and Bubba and always will be.  I stopped calling them that in public long ago but when its just the family, they're Sissy and Bubba to all of us. 

What I hate about Amber calling Leah "Boo Boo" is that she says it to other people.  I totally understand calling your child the nickname when speaking to them, but its weird to me when she talks to other people and refers to Leah as Boo Boo. 

• Love 4
On 2/7/2017 at 5:03 PM, Maharincess said:

My kids are 30 and 31 and they are still Sissy and Bubba and always will be.  I stopped calling them that in public long ago but when its just the family, they're Sissy and Bubba to all of us. 

What I hate about Amber calling Leah "Boo Boo" is that she says it to other people.  I totally understand calling your child the nickname when speaking to them, but its weird to me when she talks to other people and refers to Leah as Boo Boo. 

I'm the same way... I'm 35 and my sister is 38, but I rarely use her name I simply call her "sister" even in my phone that's how she is listed... but when talking to others about her or even to her with others around I use her actual name or say "my sister". It's like if you were talking to Amber I'd have to take a second to think "what's that kids actual name?".

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, Maharincess said:

right?  Last week on the reunion she said to Dr Drew "Boo Boo's *here*"  (who was she with?  Gary wasn't there, was he?  did I forget already?) and he was like, "oh really?  Boo boo's here?'  (like that *was* the poor kid's actual name)

• Love 3
On 2/7/2017 at 3:03 PM, Maharincess said:

And other people say it back to her, like the poor child's actual given name is Boo Boo!! That's tooooo much. 

On 7/8/2017 at 11:56 AM, ginger90 said:

Luckily most comments are positive, and then there's this: 

Replying to @krissyK01 and @ItsGaryTime

Give Amber more time with Leah, you are breaking her spirit, put the past where it belongs & let her be a Mom

Ugh. There's always one. 

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

And other people say it back to her, like the poor child's actual given name is Boo Boo!! That's tooooo much. 

Luckily most comments are positive, and then there's this: 

Replying to @krissyK01 and @ItsGaryTime

Give Amber more time with Leah, you are breaking her spirit, put the past where it belongs & let her be a Mom

Ugh. There's always one. 

Asshole doesn't care about Leah's spirit being broken by her own mother.

• Love 11
(edited)

It doesn't matter if Gary gives Amber more time. It isn't like Amber is actually going to see Leah even with the time she already has. 

Edited by Court
  • Love 15
46 minutes ago, Court said:

It doesn't matter if Gary gives Amber more time. It isn't like Amber is actually going to see Leah even with the time she already has. 

Exactly. When she does have her, it was Matt who drove her to school. We now know why - he wouldn't let Amber drive and took her license away to ensure she never left the house without him. 

• Love 5

And now that Matt and Amber are "broken up", Amber will be too "depressed" to see Boo Boo. 

That's probably part of the reason Gary has tried so hard to keep things the way they are; he knows Amber would never live up to more responsibility and it would just disappoint Leah in the end. 

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, AdorkableWitch said:

Gary owns rental properties which is a job. 

I thought she mentioned getting off work at some point on the show. I could be wrong or she could have quit since then. 

Doesn't he also sell condoms and cookies? 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Sometimes it's worse than a job.  I've had tenants that make Amber look like a neat freak.  Ugh.

Oh God yes!!

Buy property they said.  Get tenants and let them pay your mortgage they said. HA!  What a crock of shit.  They should have told me more about how many Ambers there are in the rental world who think nothing of destroying your property.

• Love 10

Thinking back to the first season, Amber was a pretty filthy person in terms of how she kept her home. I think it was the 16 & Pregnant episode or the first season of TM where she had clothes strewn all over the place, the cat litter box was overflowing, and didn't Gary complain at one time about Leah eating cat shit?

• Love 6