Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

Gary wasn’t lying in his mother’s day post about Kristina.  Those girls are always on point with their hair and clothes.  So fricking cute!  You can tell these girls are so loved and cared for.  

• Love 9
On 6/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, ginger90 said:

Video 

My whittle girl has that SAME exact shirt and is the same age as Emily and ALSO excited about learning her ABC’s (which is super huge for our family as she’s on the spectrum for speech delay etc) ❤️❤️❤️❤️? bless that family!!

• Love 6
19 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Gary wasn’t lying in his mother’s day post about Kristina.  Those girls are always on point with their hair and clothes.  So fricking cute!  You can tell these girls are so loved and cared for.  

Agreed, these girls are well cared for. 

• Love 6

Well they sure do keep some clean ass floors in Casa de Gary Time!  Someone need to juxtapose that with Ambers nasty ass rental tore up and shitty redone floors!  I’d like to credit shade to Kristina, with that pic, but I don’t think she even rolls like that.  As usual her daughter is clean and groomed, dressed to the nines and hair did.   I love this fam! #garydonegood

• Love 13

Those two girls look SO much alike to me. I'd never guess they were half siblings. Guess Gary Time has some strong genes. 

I'm okay with that. The world needs more bread making, spite chicken owning, bargain hunting people <3
I would shamelessly watch the crap out of a Gary show. 

• Love 20
15 hours ago, druzy said:

Farrah's father is an idiot.

Wow. What a disgusting thing to say. We all know Gary is overweight. Gary knows he's overweight. What a shitty thing to say, especially when Gary has always been polite to everyone from the various franchises. 

eta - just saw that's not the real Michael. Still. Snark on the bitches who act a fool and deserve it. Gary's just such a nice, humble, thoughtful guy. I hate to see him being picked on. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Wow. What a disgusting thing to say. We all know Gary is overweight. Gary knows he's overweight. What a shitty thing to say, especially when Gary has always been polite to everyone from the various franchises. 

eta - just saw that's not the real Michael. Still. Snark on the bitches who act a fool and deserve it. Gary's just such a nice, humble, thoughtful guy. I hate to see him being picked on. 

I agree, I never take part in fat shaming. But I still see a lot of it around here, especially regarding Kail and Amber. It’s sad to me. There are plenty of other things to snark on everyone for.

• Love 9

Good thing Gary and Krissy are showing her a fun time.  Once they hand her off to Amber the best she is gonna get is a ride in the rented RR.  They look so cute in these pics.  And I want K’s sunglasses!!!  And with any luck, I can probably afford them ?

• Love 10
15 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I agree, I never take part in fat shaming. But I still see a lot of it around here, especially regarding Kail and Amber. It’s sad to me. There are plenty of other things to snark on everyone for.

I see waay more skinny shaming than I see fat shaming. 

• Love 4

Losing weight is hard and I’m so impressed with Gary.  I imagine his health stats have improved and I hope he is feeling great.  I like that Leah is seeing one parent focused on being healthy to counteract the vain and VERY unhealthy behavior of the other parent.  

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I see waay more skinny shaming than I see fat shaming. 

Apparently people think skinny shaming is acceptable. I was at a party not long ago and had several people think my weight was their business. I know I lost weight. I am working on it. My life changed overnight and I thought maybe they would shut up with the answer"I stay thin with the personal tragedy diet" nope pushed and pushed. My father-in-law had a liver biopsy Tuesday and died Sunday. Then my niece left to go live with her father less than 12 hours later ( a good thing in the long run however very traumatic at the time).

On topic: I think Gary looks great. He is obviously putting in hard work.  

• Love 9

@badhaggis I'm so sorry for what you are going through. People can be inconsiderate idiots! 

People were congratulating Kristina on her pregnancy on Twitter. She's not pregnant.

Gary's response: Wait what? @krissyK01 pregnant??? Um news to me! My wife is lovely and healthy! 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Apparently people think skinny shaming is acceptable. I was at a party not long ago and had several people think my weight was their business. I know I lost weight. I am working on it. My life changed overnight and I thought maybe they would shut up with the answer"I stay thin with the personal tragedy diet" nope pushed and pushed. My father-in-law had a liver biopsy Tuesday and died Sunday. Then my niece left to go live with her father less than 12 hours later ( a good thing in the long run however very traumatic at the time).

On topic: I think Gary looks great. He is obviously putting in hard work.  

They think skinny shaming is just fine. Anyone who is deemed "too thin" MUST have an eating disorder. I can't tell you how many times strangers have yelled at me to eat a sandwich. 

@badhaggis , I'm sorry for all you're going through.

I never have an appetite without smoking weed but when I'm depressed or stressed out, I can't eat at all. 

It looks like Gary is on a good, healthy slow and steady track.  I can tell he's lost a lot of weight. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8

Amber and Matt's attorney for their eviction cases which settled last year, was granted a motion to withdraw as attorney of record for Matt and Amber a few days ago. They received the notices that the motion was granted yesterday. I wonder if Amber is in arrears again and the case is being reopened. Maybe that's why Gary yelled? I know that's reaching but that's all I have.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

Holy shit, exchange students?  Could Gary get ANY MORE AWESOME?

He's such a good guy. I'm glad that TM* has been a windfall for him. In some cases. Maybe not in the case of Jesse...that's just sad. He's made a life that works for him though. The extra money is nice.

*TM = Teen Mom :)

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 14

OMG. Someone from the Teen Mom franchise is actually showing some intellectual curiosity about other cultures by hosting exchange students. This is amazing! The Shirleys will learn so much! 

Go Gary & Kristina!

(Please tell them most of us aren't like Amber as a disclaimer, too.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

OMG. Someone from the Teen Mom franchise is actually showing some intellectual curiosity about other cultures by hosting exchange students. This is amazing! The Shirleys will learn so much! 

Go Gary & Kristina!

(Please tell them most of us aren't like Amber as a disclaimer, too.)

Agreed - on all counts!  It will be so great for the girls to meet people from different countries and learn about their cultures.  Maybe even pick up some words in their languages.

When I was in high school, one of my closest friends hosted students from Italy (her father was born there) and then later Australia.  It was so cool to get to hang out with them.

• Love 8

I was an exchange student for an entire year when I was in high school - 30 years ago. And I still talk to and see my host parents and sisters!

way to go making those memories, Gary!!

• Love 12