Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

Very strange.  The woman is not unattractive, she was reportedly happily married and already had a child.  If she was going to risk her marriage and family by cheating with someone, why in the World would she pick Gary?  It certainly wasn't money or sex appeal, because he has neither.  Now she's divorced and pregnant by a morbidly obese guy who will be lucky to see his 50th birthday.  To quote Dr. Phil, "What the Hell was she thinking?"

The only thing I can possibly think of is the fact that he is a classy dresser, and she couldn't resist him when he showed up wearing his Belden Lineman Camp T-Shirt.

• Love 5

Bella Roche, they say clothes make the man.

I dunno. Maybe Gary is a beast between da sheets. I don't know if a person could be lured out of a happy marriage though. I guess she wasn't all that happy.

• Love 1

Weight watchers has a men's line right....? Can't they cut him a deal?? It would be amazing.  Screw those football players and athletes they've been using lol 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1

I'm sure that I'm preaching to the choir here, but I will never understand how Gary has gotten two women pregnant. Not only does that mean he would have had to have sex (not sure how that's possible, but I'll take his word for it) but it means that there are two women (possibly more!) who have decided that they wanted to have sex with Gary. It was so crazy to me how on Being Amber, Gary's girlfriend was actually crying over the fear of losing him to Amber. He's not attractive or wealthy and frankly, his personality leaves a lot to be desired. I do not see the allure. Congratulations on the baby.

• Love 3

To be honest, I am amazed at how cute Leah is, considering she came from a combo of Amber and Gary's genetics. Luck of the draw, I guess?

I also found it bizarre how she invited Gary over to talk, and it went from a calm-ish conversation immediately to "GTFO, I hate you!!!" in mere minutes. What a waste of gas and time on Gary's behalf.

I know that obviously they'll probably never be much more than polite or casual (as they grow up and actually mature a bit)  to each other for Leah's sake.

And sadly, it's looking like Amber has mentally reverted herself to the jealous, aggressive, and possibly violent (if she were pushed enough) type as soon as she was released from prison. I think she feels like the prison's structure, hierarchy, and rules that had real consequences don't apply to her anymore in 'real' life. Granted life on the outside is a lot less strict, but enough to instill a sense of realizing she needs to take responsibility for her life and her actions...and that her actions have consequences. Being on MTV won't solve her issues, not at all. I wouldn't be shocked that by the end of their new season she's back on the pills, or even something else. Her house seems nice enough though, but I see she's still doing nothing but sitting on her couch. Does anyone know if she bought that place, or is it a rental?

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 1

To be honest, I am amazed at how cute Leah is, considering she came from a combo of Amber and Gary's genetics. Luck of the draw, I guess?

Amber, in my opinion, is very pretty if you take away the fake tanner, fake eyelashes, and makeup. Gary, if he lost some serious weight, would be decent-looking as well. I'm not surprised Leah looks as cute as she does. 

• Love 4

Gary's girlfriend was actually crying over the fear of losing him to Amber. He's not attractive or wealthy and frankly, his personality leaves a lot to be desired. I do not see the allure.

Apparently there is no human language adequate to describe the magical, earth-shatteringly unearthly experience known by the simple name of 'Gary Time'.

• Love 4

Yeah, that was sad. I was half wondering if he has a good life insurance policy and he adds his "girl o' the week" to it every time he switches women. I mean seriously he's a jerk, not cute, and doesn't seem remotely enjoyable to be around. I can't figure out how else he continues to get these girls to 'loooove' him.

I do give him credit for loving Leah and doing the best he can to take good care of her, but I just do not get these women seemingly throwing themselves at him.

A little bit of fame goes a long way with some people I guess. Some people will do anything to be on TV.

That's all I have. I can't think of a single reason why any woman would want to be with him.

It doesn't matter to me how somebody looks as long as they have a good personality and a good sense of humor. Gary has neither.

I'll have to agree to disagree about Amber. I would NEVER use the word pretty to describe her.

She looks like an angry pig to me with her little beady pig eyes and when she screeches, which is often, she sounds like a pig too.

LMAO! Soooooo mean but soooooo right! Too bad she doesn't have a sparkly personality to over ride these defects.

• Love 1

Amber is unfortunate looking and her personality just makes it worse. She looked better when she first lost weight and hadn't gone full-trash. But the fake eyelashes and nails definitely make her look worse, and she would be better if she just went with a more mature, natural look.

Yo, I learned about the eyelashes. They aren't the kind you glue on daily, they're extensions. Just like regular hair, more hair is permanently glued to the lash. The reason Amber's looked so shitty was they were too long for her eye shape and she used mascara over the extension. I was told mascara causes the spider clumps on extensions, it shouldn't be used.

I learned about this because Amber was on some tabloid and the women in line with me was passionate about her tarantula eyes. She went on, and on...

• Love 2

I just re-watched the latest episode today and man, Gary looks really, really bad. Like to the point that I'm scared for him and Leah. I found myself wondering if he's hoping for a gig on "600 lb life." I think he's got a little ways to go but not as far as one would hope. I'm not body shaming him, I'm seriously concerned for his health and future. And I don't even know the guy.

• Love 2

I thought Gary would consider re-applying for Biggest Loser, but now that he's a celebrity in his own brain I doubt that'll happen. I mean I hear it's "Gary Time" when he comes to the strip clubs. Making it rain all over the place.

Why worry about health?

On Gary's twitter feed, he says you can purchase cookies with two free gifts (and a follow!) if you contact him. Woo?

What?

What does that even mean? Actual eating cookies or some kind of twitter "cookie," why would anyone be buying anything from Gary? Will the cookies be molded from Gary's actual butt hole? I'm so confused...

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh gag. I wonder what the free gifts are. I don't wonder enough to actually sign up on Twitter or anything, or order cookies home made by him, but I'm still curious.

Edited by NikSac

At this point Gary is so creepy obese that I can't understand how any girl would be attracted to that. And make a baby. His current chick must have some low standards if she's gettin it on with Gary. And why Amber says some part of her will always want him is insane. They're toxic to each other. The only good that ever came from them is Leah...or "bew-bew". I get the whole idea of remembering your high school sweetheart fondly, but these chicks take that way too far. C&T especially. Amber needs to get out....get a job, take classes, join a book club, NA meetings...anything!!! She looks so pathetic always being filmed sitting on her couch or her bed, by herself.

• Love 4

The astonishment over Gary having a girlfriend is ironic considering Butch, the national treasure that he is, managed to woo at least two women despite being addicted to cocaine and having a mullet. I would think Gary is at least a step up from that

• Love 2

The astonishment over Gary having a girlfriend is ironic considering Butch, the national treasure that he is, managed to woo at least two women despite being addicted to cocaine and having a mullet. I would think Gary is at least a step up from that.

Well, one of Butch's ladies was April, who wasn't exactly a catch herself. I have to wonder what Kim was like back in the day, to be attracted to Butch.

Gary at least, isn't physically abusive (as far as we know) or addicted to drugs. Just emotionally abusive/manipulative and addicted to food.

• Love 2

The astonishment over Gary having a girlfriend is ironic considering Butch, the national treasure that he is, managed to woo at least two women despite being addicted to cocaine and having a mullet. I would think Gary is at least a step up from that.

I think some of it boils down to the sociology of economically depressed areas. Amber and Caitlyn both grew up in small towns without much growth economy. Apologies in advance if I insult anyone or anyone's home town, but those place have a tendency to be female heavy especially in the 18-35 age group. It just seems it's easier for guys to get out while girls often end up with childcare duty very young and get stuck more. There are tons of towns like that near where I grew up in California. Lots of single moms, not a lot of guys to date. Someone like Gary who doesn't have a record and has a job starts to look really good. I think Caitlyn is a good example of this. She was never going to get out Carley or no Carley because she was already raising her little brother. If there had been no Carley Tyler had a semi-decent chance of leaving at least for a while. So that's what happens. The guys leave, the girls are stuck taking care of their kids or siblings and anybody who isn't going to hit them or go to jail or something starts looking good because THERE IS NOBODY AROUND!

• Love 5

Well, one of Butch's ladies was April, who wasn't exactly a catch herself. I have to wonder what Kim was like back in the day, to be attracted to Butch.

I think Kim was Catelynn. Insecure and easily persuaded into poor choices. However, I believe Kim gave Butch two kids and April dodged that bullet.

I went on Gary's Twitter. He is baking and sending cookies for his "fans" that request them. Along w autographs on the box of cookies and a few " Gary condemns". It looks like this is his day job. Wow.

Is he charging for them?  Wonder how long before the law catches up with him on that, if so. Generally baking and selling stuff out of a home kitchen is not looked upon very favorably.  Then again not that many places ship cookies with condemns (lol) as far as I know. Gross.

• Love 1

Condoms*.... I apologize for the spelling error. Thanks for making fun of me.

Oops I'm sorry! I didn't intend to make fun of you at all. I don't do Twitter so I didn't see his original post. I thought you were making fun of him spelling it that way,  and I meant to play along. I was also wondering if it was an auto-correct change somewhere along the line. I just thought it was funny but definitely didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

• Love 1

I thought you misspelled it on purpose to make fun of Gary too, especially since you put the word in quotation marks.

Can I say, reading about you putting your little ones to bed makes me so happy my kids are grown.

The only ones I need to put to bed are my girls, the dog and the cat.

And I can sleep as late as I want tomorrow. Lol.

I wonder what's happening with Gary's hair. The hair on his head is almost gone and now it seems his eyebrows have disappeared.

• Love 1