Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E29: Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 1

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

I feel like when you are dating and on a reality show... If it was me... I would use the same rule of thumb I would if I had a child for that person to meet... I would not want them on camera until we were a little more serious, so I understand Chelsea not wanting every person she talks to on camera. I would want to sort out whether they were really there for me or the camera, I wouldn't want a filmed reminder if they are a douche (although Chelsea can't really claim this as she has adam).

• Love 1

Chelsea said that hers fell out when she was going to the bathroom. I doubt that. Kim Zolciak-Biermann and her husband pulled hers out, because she wanted more babies. Which I don't think is very safe either.

Why would someone with the means to see a doctor choose to take out an IUD herself?  I had a Mirena and that sucker had to be shoe-horned in and insertion was really uncomfortable. (I had it taken out when I had my tubes tied so I can't comment on pain with removal.) I don't believe Chelsea's fell out just like I don't believe 99% of the people who claim to have used birth control and wound up pregnant. I know of people whose condom did break but the only reason I believed that guy was he was worried way before anyone was "late."  (And I think the resulting baby is about 21 by now.)  I know birth control CAN fail, certainly, but most of the time I think that is what people say when they don't want a lecture about birth control - trying to save face.

• Love 2
I don't believe Chelsea's fell out

Considering this is Chelsea we are talking about, I think when she said it fell out, I think she meant it moved out of place or she thought it moved out of place.

*cough* If anyone wants to see who Chelsea is dating, just follow her on Instagram *cough*.

That is what I was going to post. lol  However, it still isn't enough apparently for it to be mentioned on Instagram.  It has to be shown on camera because it doesn't mean a thing if it isn't on this show. It's a conspiracy! MTV is scheming and Chelsea is not playing fair!

Edited by SPLAIN

I'd eat a family size bag of Cheetos if Leah named her next child something like Anne. I think some of these girls think adding syllables and strange spellings make their kids' names sound unique. They don't seem to understand that their kids have to go through life with those stupid ass names. Leah is the worst offender when it comes to naming children. Did Corey and Germy not have any say?

• Love 3

The only reason I cared about Chelsea's sex life on this reunion show was because I thought the producers were trying to get out of her that she was still sleeping with Adam. And apparently she is.

The rest of her "private" life? I see other posters' point that it's her own business and no one else's, but then again, at the same time, she is paid a pretty penny to show MTV her life.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 2

I think Leah should have used a different letter for each husband/father.

Corey got the A names. Jeremy's kid should have gotten a B name, her third husband's kids could have gotten a C name and so on and so on.

Much easier to keep track of that way. "Ok, Billy Bob is on his way to pick up his kids....'D kids pack your Cheetos, your daddy is coming".

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6

The thing about Chelsea and her love life is that I don't think Chelsea is emotionally healthy. Yeah, yeah. I know. She has a job and a house and she loves Aubree.

She's still sleeping with Adam. He's an alcoholic emotionally abusive cheater. Emotionally healthy people don't do that. Chelsea was a mess a couple of years ago all because of her relationship with Adam and her unwillingness to let.it.go.

So, yeah. I'm not sure her getting involved with someone is good for Aubree. I would not feel that way if she was not still hung up on Adam. Blech. Something is wrong with the wiring there.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 2

I like to think of myself as emotionally healthy and I've done the sex with an ex thing.

He was a total asshole and there was no way in hell I would have ever gotten back with him, but we still "met up" a couple times a month for about a year or so.

I was a young single widow with 2 kids and didn't want to date or have a boyfriend, I was too busy with my kids for that. A woman has needs too. For an asshole in every other aspect of life my ex was very, very good at.....it.

I don't think its a big deal. Sex with an ex doesn't necessarily mean you're hung up on the ex.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2

She can buy a toy, as someone mentioned earlier. Nothing good can come from Chelsea being hung up on Adam and them having sex. He goes through women like some men go through Kleenex. I don't care if it is old-fashioned, outdated thinking or what. No way in hell, if she was my kid, would I think it would be OK for her to hook up with that loser and for many, many reasons. And the biggest reason is he doesn't even respect her. Sorry....I don't think that's healthy, no matter what a woman "needs."

• Love 2

I agree nothing wrong with sex with an ex. But not with one who you are trying to enforce the rules of visitation on and he doesn't take her seriously.  He never will as long as she keeps giving it up.  Besides, after losing all the weight after he called her fat. No WAY would I let him enjoy the goods! HA

• Love 3

I think the fact that she would have unprotected sex with Adam is a huge red flag to Chelsea's issues.     Not only did she leave herself open to another unplanned pregnancy but she is risking an STD as well.   She's doing okay with all the things her father can guide her with but when it comes to making her own choices in her personal life she still sucks at it.   

• Love 2

And one more thing .... if the "father" of my child, after actually meeting her (we're not talking getting used to the idea of a pregnancy), ever referred to my sweet, perfect baby girl as a "mistake," he would be DEAD to me sexually and relationship-wise. That is one disgusting human being. How anyone could spread for that guy just escapes me. And to still be doing just that some 4 years later?

For those reasons, I can't wrap my head around Chelsea even entertaining the idea of "hooking up" with Adam. Automatically it makes her emotionally damaged somehow in my book. And it absolutely hurts her in terms of dealing with him regarding co-parenting. She doesn't respect herself. Why would he respect her?

• Love 5

There is definitely something wrong with Chelsea's self-esteem for her to return time and time again to that loser. It's one thing to return to an ex for sex or even more. It's another when that ex has been not only abusive to you, but to your child.  Adumb has been cruel to Aubree as a way to hurt Chelsea. He is scum for using his child as a pawn in his twisted game. As I posted before, there is something wrong with that guy. He is detached emotionally. The only emotions he shows are abusive ones. Any kindness he may show is merely manipulation to get some girl to drop her drawers for him.

I don't even think they should be paid

I agree. The other shows have participants that aren't paid such as True Life. If any money has to be paid, then MTV should set up trust funds for the kids, nothing more to anyone else. When DVDs are sold, then the kids continue to get proceeds from the sales.

• Love 2

I don't believe for one second Chelsea is sleeping with Adam because she's horny.  I think she's sleeping with him because she thinks it proves he loves her.

She's young and actually quite attractive when she tones down the crazy hair and orange tan.  I'm pretty sure she could find an FWB if all she's after is an orgasm.  Nope, she wants Adam.  Why, I can't fathom.

Edited by rhofmovalley
  • Love 6

She can buy a toy, as someone mentioned earlier. Nothing good can come from Chelsea being hung up on Adam and them having sex. He goes through women like some men go through Kleenex. I don't care if it is old-fashioned, outdated thinking or what. No way in hell, if she was my kid, would I think it would be OK for her to hook up with that loser and for many, many reasons. And the biggest reason is he doesn't even respect her. Sorry....I don't think that's healthy, no matter what a woman "needs."

And I doubt they are using condoms. At the very least, she should be insisting on that.