Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13 Talk

Um…terrible people don't have kids named after them. ;) I hope she meant daughters named after her; a boy named Camilla would have a hard row to hoe.

Prince Charles's wife is named after her.  Thats how inspirational she is.

Gah, this episode was SO DULL! I've gotten the impression lately that the addition of Laura The Life Coach is to bring the show back to what it was supposed to be when it first premiered: A show where a bunch of troubled young women would be forced to live and work together and get over their issues. It very quickly devolved into just watching a bunch of troubled young women get really wicked drunk and smack the shit out of each other, which was WAY more fun to watch. But they seem to be really determined to "help" these girls get a grip. The problem is that for the most part, I don't think that any of them are actually going to take Laura's advice to heart and change much of anything. Just look at how they are when they come back for an All-Star season. Pretty much the same. Nothing really changes.

And I can only assume that next week we'll finally get the Julie/Danni conversation that they've been teasing forever? It's so stupid that each one of them is waiting for the other to apologize first, especially since nobody actually really did anything. Well, technically, I still believe Julie is less at fault because she REALLY did nothing. Danni is the one who decided to believe the BS the other girls fed her and turned her back on her supposed friend. Also, I take Julie's side because Danni dresses like a blind woman. Seriously, that toga and beaded headdress? Was she auditioning for a touring company of Xanadu? O.o And then she changed to go out with her parents, but into that plaid pantsuit monstrosity? With the oversized glasses? Girl, get your prescription checked, or clean your damn mirrors - you look a fool!

Also, I cracked up when Rocky worried about her sweet girlfriend not being able to handle the Bad Girls house. When she showed up on camera, I was like, "Oh, she looks like she could handle herself if shit went down. No worries."

• Love 3

Gah, this episode was SO DULL! I've gotten the impression lately that the addition of Laura The Life Coach is to bring the show back to what it was supposed to be when it first premiered: A show where a bunch of troubled young women would be forced to live and work together and get over their issues. It very quickly devolved into just watching a bunch of troubled young women get really wicked drunk and smack the shit out of each other, which was WAY more fun to watch. But they seem to be really determined to "help" these girls get a grip. T

And I can only assume that next week we'll finally get the Julie/Danni conversation that they've been teasing forever? It's so stupid that each one of them is waiting for the other to apologize first, especially since nobody actually really did anything. Well, technically, I still believe Julie is less at fault because she REALLY did nothing. Danni is the one who decided to believe the BS the other girls fed her and turned her back on her supposed friend. Also, I take Julie's side because Danni dresses like a blind woman. Seriously, that toga and beaded headdress? Was she auditioning for a touring company of Xanadu? O.o And then she changed to go out with her parents, but into that plaid pantsuit monstrosity? With the oversized glasses? Girl, get your prescription checked, or clean your damn mirrors - you look a fool!

You are so wrong for that!

I always feel like I'm not hip enough to understand how they are dressing.  here is the thing about the Danni/Julie conversation - its boring!  Its going to be Julie whining, and Danni talking in a flat voice.  Who gives two fucks if they are buddies or not?

And yes, I like watching Bad Girls Club to watch them fight, get drunk, wear ridiculous outfits, claim that they are all better than the others, have drama, inexplicably throw mattresses in a pool, and claim that people that not good enough for their VIP section.  I'm all in for the drama.  I don't mind them getting help, but for one, a lot of them are probably dealing with psychological issues.  They need a therapist, not a life coach.  And the issues they need to discuss with a therapist probably are the ones that I don't want to know about.

I think people complained about the show being too negative.  But seriously, if you were watching the show, you know damn well you weren't watching anything uplifting, nor did you really want to.  BGC had been without any therapy for at least 4 seasons now, so if you were watching, you knew damn well you weren't going to watch girls getting uplifted.  But people don't want others to know that they like watching these girls act foolish, and act ratchet, so they complained and made noise to make themselves feel better and I think that production figured that people really wanted to see the girls getting help/therapy.

• Love 1

I'm thinking, they may as well give an incentive to stay in the house, like, IDK 1-5k at the end. That waythey know that they have to actually stick around to gain anything, and maybe we'll stop playing ring around the roommates. 

As it is, the show is impromptu Survivor without any prizes.

I'm thinking, they may as well give an incentive to stay in the house, like, IDK 1-5k at the end. That waythey know that they have to actually stick around to gain anything, and maybe we'll stop playing ring around the roommates. 

As it is, the show is impromptu Survivor without any prizes.

Hell you don't have to make it 5k, you see the shit they were willing to eat for even a shot at $333.33

Although, its always amusing to hear the "I'm an original and you're a replacement and therefore I am your superior and will now throw your mattress in the pool" or the fly by the seat of your pants reason the producers will come up for sending one girl home but not another.

Yeah, I noticed a few seasons ago… I want to say it was maybe the first Natalie season? … that it basically became a competitive reality show somehow with a group of girls ganging up on another and driving her out of the house. Hell, there was one season where it felt like they were sending someone home every week and the reunion was jam-packed full of girls who were barely on the show! (I couldn't tell you which season, because they basically all blend together at this point for me!)

• Love 1

Yeah, I noticed a few seasons ago… I want to say it was maybe the first Natalie season? … that it basically became a competitive reality show somehow with a group of girls ganging up on another and driving her out of the house. Hell, there was one season where it felt like they were sending someone home every week and the reunion was jam-packed full of girls who were barely on the show! (I couldn't tell you which season, because they basically all blend together at this point for me!)

and maybe this is where the show needs to go.  Make it official, like survivor, but not like all stars battle, cause that bored me.  Too much Ray-J, not enough pre-noon drinking.  

How could Ray J suck so much on All Star Battle, yet be so awesomely ridiculous in Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood?

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!  Thank you for pointing that out because it is so damn true.

That scene of him dumping out the box of TM's stuff from stage left while she was fighting with Hazel at a tattoo removal party which somehow resulted in her adding words to a tattoo alone was worth more than anything he has ever done during BGC: All Star Battle!

One thing touched me during last night's eppy.....the reconciliation of Julie and Danni.

While Danni was wrong to not go to Julie and ask for her side, it was nice that she accepted Julie's apology (which couldn't have been easy for her to do) and they hugged each other....it made me think of my former friend and wishing that we could have hashed things out.

Camilla will never change, once a chickenhead....

Oh joy, we get Tanisha again next week, isn't there someone that can substitute for her?!

I knew we'd get the Julie/Danni reconciliation, and I was happy to see Julie's apology was more the "I'm sorry for whatever you think I did" kind of thing. Because Julie didn't actually do anything wrong. It was Danni being all irrational and believing what she was told about Julie without actually checking with Julie first. She just shut her down and wouldn't talk to her all season. It was so ridiculous. So when Danni was interviewing about how she was so upset that Julie wouldn't talk to her anymore, I was just like, "Your own fault. Don't feel a bit sorry for you!" But good for Julie for not taking any blame on herself. Well done.

The scene that actually got to me was the one in the car where Rocky reported on her prison visit coming out to her dad. Rima and Julie were so obviously happy for her and the tears seemed so genuine that I was like, "Awwww." And I swear, 90% of the times people come out to their parents, the parent is like, "Yeah, we figured it out already. We're not stupid." Love that.

It also amused me that Camilla seemed to have a moment of self-realization that she was being an unreasonably hateful bitch to everyone and decided to call Jada to apologize for shit-talking her mom. You know, Camilla, actually learning and changing your attitudes would be better than making a big show for the cameras and drawing attention to yourself. And we all know you were also hoping Jada would cop to stealing your stupid camera you won't let go of.

But we can't have that! No, they've got to save SOMETHING to talk about at the reunion! :-) Although I would think this would be just one part because there's not that many girls and not that much to cover. I mean, it's pretty much just the camera and checking to see if Judi has sought any professional psychiatric help yet. Oh, and confirming that Camilla is still an unrepentant bitch to everyone.

PS: I know Shannon picked up a lot of weight when she was pregnant, but did she also do something more to her face? She looked different, and I couldn't tell if it was just her face being fuller or if she did her lips again. Or maybe her eyes. I don't know… 

At first I had no idea how they would fill THREE episodes of a reunion, but clearly these bitches have reverted back to their old ways and we're in for the usual insanity. I thought it might be nice if for a change, the reunion was only one episode long because they just didn't have that much drama and they'd all grown as people. But noooo. Hell, even Laura the Life Coach looked scared of them. She was trying to be all enthusiastic, but quickly realized that Camilla and Danni hadn't really changed, and there was nothing she could do about it.

It also cracks me up when people go to the reunion all angry at someone who they never had a beef with before simply because they were going off on them on like, Twitter or Instagram or whatever. Seriously? Get a grip.

No surprise that Sarah was the one who popped off first, since she was clearly there for self-promotion and getting as much spotlight as possible. I mean, giving everyone a free skank calendar and wearing that knock-off Britney Spears outfit? PLEASE. I wasn't surprised when she was the first one to go off, insisting that Rocky hated her because she wouldn't sleep with her. I was totally with Rocky, rolling her eyes and making the "EWWW" face. (Also, unlike some of the other girls, Rocky seems pretty committed to her relationship and didn't seem likely to cheat on her with anyone)

I was a little disappointed with Julie not showing up and when Danni mentioned they hadn't talked after they left the house, I wondered what was up with that. Oh well, guess we'll never know. (Because I'm not about to believe Danni's side of the story, and that's all we'll get!) Although since some of them thought Natalie wasn't coming and she was there, maybe Julie will show up after all? Oh wait, unless that was just Natalie seeing her old friends Sarah and Judi to give them a pep talk before the reunion and she's not actually going to show up for the show itself. That's pretty weak. At least Julie was like, "Eff you crazy bitches, I am DONE with BGC" and washed her hands of the whole thing. Natalie shows up to give her "fans" an update that she's happily pregnant (a condition which apparently made her unable to put on makeup properly anymore) but not actually show up to the reunion itself. Although being pregnant, she'd be no use at the reunion because she couldn't fight anyone.

I hope someone bought Camilla a new camera so she will finally shut the hell up about it.

Oh, and I always love that half of the audience at these things look like they were pulled in off the street because they just look confused by the proceedings and aren't nearly as enthusiastic as the ones who are clearly fans of the show and know who everyone is!

I was glad that Rocky got dragged by Sarah. Ms Anti-bully has been feeling herself since her season ended and has gotten just as bad as the women she criticized. I'm hardly a Sarah fan but I enjoyed her version of crazy being unleashed. I hope she lets Jada have it next.

And Rima? Shut up. We saw your season and you can't fight. So stop.

It's a shame that Natalie couldn't come since she made this season. Well, her and Judi. Once they left, the show became snoozeville.

And when are they gonna retire Tanisha as host? She's tired.

All I want for Christmas is for Rocky to knock the old lady out.

Its funny in the house Sarah is all quiet but then tries to get turned up on the show. But then again she did this on her original season reunion and started screeching like a monkey.

As far as Rocky being a bully and Sarah a victim, wasn't it Sarah and Judy who first stole the pictures and lied about it then wasn't it Sarah and Judy who trashed the room Rocky was staying in? Jada through glitter in their room and the old lady automatically assumed Rocky was in on it instead of askiing who did it. Sorry but the old lady and Ms comb my hair and im your friend are not victims.

• Love 1

Sara seems like she'd say or do anything that gets her camera time. Her personality basically amounts to "screeching ass calendar distributor". And part two of the schmeunion looks like it's mostly about people telling her to stop talking.

Edited by Liqidclark

I was sad too about Julie/Danni and where they are now.

Sarah looked so fat and fucked out in that awful outfit, which probably had an awful puss and ass scent to it.  While it is funny how she grows balls at the reunion, looks like she does give Rocky a few punches.

Camilla?  Trick, bye!  You'll never grow up and will always be a chickenhead just like your mama.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sarah took boxing lessons, but that kinda makes obvious sense when I look at how much some cast members function basically like aspiring TNA(?) performance wrestlers. I'll give her that.

It's all relative, anyway; I think she was one of the better on her first season. I think.

Okay, at first I thought Sarah was just monopolizing the camera time by wearing that slutty outfit (that as it turns out didn't fit that well and actually got baggy around her butt, which I wouldn't have thought possible given its size) and giving away her calendars and T-shirts and going off on Rocky. But after she really lost her shit and tried to throw the table (?!) and was relegated to the dressing room, watching her bitch to her "bodyguard" (another reason I figured she finally had the balls to attack people) it became clear that she was either drunk or high. Or possibly both. But girl was clearly on something there. She's not the most rational person, but that was extra even for her.

And while I'm totally on #TeamJada here, I'm kind of disappointed that she let Camilla and Danni goad her into losing her temper again. At least you can see she's TRYING to be a better person, as opposed to Sarah, Camilla, Danni and Judi, who don't seem interested in changing. And I loved the technicality of Jada saying she didn't "steal" her camera since all she did was chuck it over the wall. ;-)

It's always funny to me that 9 times out of 10, these girls come to the reunion dressed in ridiculously over-the-top gowns that barely cover their bits, knowing full well that a fight is going to break out. I appreciate the ones who come dressed to mix it up. I think Shannon did that. And a few others. But not nearly as many as you might expect!

Oh, also, while last week I was willing to give Julie some credit for saying she's done with the Bad Girls Bullshit and not coming to the reunion, that video they played changed my mind. She went on a long-ass rant that they had to cut off, so clearly she isn't done, she's just not willing to air her grievances in person. Now she looks scared. Not a good look on her.

Edited by Wootini

I think I've seen war veterans who talk less about "where they're from" than Camilla. She tries way too hard to appear "hard" and then cries for months over a camera. I think I liked her in her first season, too. Oh, well. It's all so relative with these freak show kids.

And really, why do they keep bringing Danni(?) back when she's pretty much just annoying and depressing at the same time? It's not like girls like her are some rare specimen that need to be shown off on TV at every opportunity. Maybe if she and her sister were conjoined, maybe I could see the fascination, but I have never really gotten why she has the BGC casting team so by the ovaries/balls. There's gotta be some kind of nepotism going on or something.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 1

Well, I've always just assumed that there are people who just want to go on TV as much as possible. Which is why you have people from Big Brother showing up on Survivor and The Amazing Race. Danni obviously wants desperately to be on as many Bad Girls Club shows as possible, so she'll agree to anything. So I don't think there's so much appeal to the audience as to the producers who can get someone cast easily! ;-)

Sarah was definitely on something…it's called famewhorein. Seriously, I do think she had some sort of chemical pick-me-up, but I also think she was bucking for the most airtime in hopes of being cast on yet another BGC show.

• Love 2

Sarah was definitely tweaked out of her mind but, since it was directed at Rocky, I didn't mind. Rocky has thought her shit didn't stink since her first season. Loved watching Sarah just shut her down.

And as much as it pains me to say this. Danni did a really good job of pointing out how hypocritical both Rocky and Jada were. I hate this season for making me agree with a twin! Speaking of Jada, she proves once again that she is a wack ass bitch. When the woman that called her mom a crackhead is in her face, she doesnt do shit. Instead she punches a girl who had her hands in her lap and wasn't even trying to fight her. Blu and Loren should be hailed as prophets because they called Jada on her shit before we really got to see it. I don't even like Camilla and I want her to drag that fake rapper.

• Love 1

Dream Boy, I agree with everything you said except I do like Camilla. I know everyone was sick of hearing her complain about. Her camera but I get it. Those were her memories that she wanted to do whatever with and that girl Jada who called Sarah a weak ass b, for not owning up to hiding those pictures, just wouldn't admit she destroyed her Camera. Why, cuz her arse was scared of Cam. Jada jumped at Dani but kept her butt in her seat when Cam. Was going off on her. I liked Jada in her season, but this season, not at all.

OMG that was terrible. If I never hear Sarah's voice again it will be too soon.

I'm also really, really over Jada. Sh does stuff and then when the life coach asks her, she's all "I shouldn't have done that" and LC is all "that's you growing!" Meanwhile 5 minutes ago she was trying to whoop some ...

From tvguide.com:

Conclusion. A "bad girl" reunion finds Rima confronting a surprised Judi. Also: Natalie and Redd reveal their true feelings about their erstwhile roomies; and a life coach sets out to help the ladies.

This whole season was kind of a hot mess, so I don't know why I expected the reunion to be any different. It played out like a badly-written soap opera, with people behaving however necessary to drive the story forward. Sort of like on a Ryan Murphy show.

Camilla drove me up the wall strutting around egging Jada on and acting like her own shit don't stink. (It does!) But I was kind of more upset with Jada that she gave in and let Camilla get to her like that. Because when Camilla talks about how she wants to change and be a better person I don't buy it for a second, but Jada doesn't seem smart enough to lie like that, and I feel like she genuinely would like to be a better person, but just can't control her temper. Sigh.

But the one that really got me was Rima launching herself at Judi. The hell? And over some apparent Twitter beef? That just SCREAMS scripted bullshit to me, I'm sorry. Rima has been totally rational and normal here, and now we're supposed to believe that a little back and forth on Twitter with Judi calling her irrelevant makes her want to beat the girl down? Yeah, I don't think so.

I don't know why Redd didn't show up in person, but at least she was a Skype interview that seemed live instead of Julie and Natalie's pre-recorded videos. Because that's some bullshit right there. I did enjoy that while they gave Julie a little time to speak her side before shutting the video off, Camilla just immediately started talking over Natalie. It was the one time when I actually enjoyed Camilla. Show up in person to defend your actions in the house. Don't cower in the safety of a pre-recorded video where you give your side of the story and can't be challenged by anyone. That's crap.

I didn't see a preview teasing the next season, so I don't even know if there will be one, but let's hope that they get their act together and go back to normal. This all-stars season was kind of a mistake.

The reunion sucked. But the season was lame, so I'm not surprised.

As for next season, I'm guessing it isn't coming until late spring or early summer. Or they are slipping another All-Star Battle between seasons. If so, I wonder if Ray J will still host now that he has his spot on Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.