Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13 Talk

Oh Jada, I'm so disappointed.  For all the shit you talk about keeping it real and being 100 and all of that.....you stole Camilla's camera and destroyed it as a way to get back at her?  Thats so fucking ridiculous and whack that I can't even fathom it.  The exact same thing you talked shit on Judi for doing...not fessing up, is exactly what you're doing.  If you are upset about what Camilla said about your mom, thats fine, and totally understandable, Camilla was being a bitch, but say it to her face if you aren't scared, don't sneak around taking her camera.  Lame.

I also don't like Julie and Rocky trying to hype Jada up.  I mean there is always a line, but if Jada didn't feel it, why force her to get upset?

Camilla was wrong for calling Jada's mom a crackhead, its not like Camilla has such an illustrious family history to where she can talk shit.  She is the last person to throw stones.

Co-sign to everything, RealityGal! 

First of all, Jada should have let those comments go instead of listening to pot stirrers Rocky/Julie....oh, oh, did you check Rocky throwing Jada under the bus hardcore when Camilla asked about the camera?!  Destroying the camera was just plain stupid, she's becoming like all the other chickenheads I once liked but couldn't stand once the show ended.

I felt bad for Danni (oy!) as she was crying over the end of her and Julie's friendship.....finally and very slowly coming out of a painful mourning over the end of a 17 year friendship, I was able to relate to her.

• Love 1

Co-sign to everything, RealityGal! 

First of all, Jada should have let those comments go instead of listening to pot stirrers Rocky/Julie....oh, oh, did you check Rocky throwing Jada under the bus hardcore when Camilla asked about the camera?!  Destroying the camera was just plain stupid, she's becoming like all the other chickenheads I once liked but couldn't stand once the show ended.

I felt bad for Danni (oy!) as she was crying over the end of her and Julie's friendship.....finally and very slowly coming out of a painful mourning over the end of a 17 year friendship, I was able to relate to her.

I know right!  And all that shit Jada was talking about Judi and Sarah not owning up to things.  

Rocky and Julie were immediately distancing themselves from Jada.  I have no idea what it is with these girls and destroying other people's stuff, its so strange, I wouldn't even think to do that.

I know, I can't believe I'm having any positive feelings towards Danni.  Maybe Gabby was the asshole all along?  I hope that once the cameras are off and they are away from the house they can repair their friendship.  A lot of it seems to stem from petty stuff, but then the drama is exacerbated by the other girls in the house.

I kinda get why they resort to property damage. That's the only way to really hurt a superficial ho-ciopath's "feelings" in that environment. You get into an argument or a fight and you're just granting your enemy camera time, so they like it. Anything you say to try to shame them for their behavior falls on deaf souls. What else can you do to someone whose life is about nothing more than glamour? You fuck up their fancy shit.

Not that even that would help. Nothing will help these girls turn into different people.

• Love 1

Really? I thought Danni was being completely ridiculous about Julie. She's been overreacting to the whole thing since… God, who was it that put that bug in her ear about Julie talking smack about her? I don't know. But at any rate, she's been blanking Julie since then, and I thought Julie had the right idea of being all "Whatever, bitch. I didn't talk smack, and if you want to believe a bunch of idiots over the person who's been your friend for years, your loss." So when Danni was all crying and shit, I was like, "Your own fault. Don't feel a bit sorry for you."

But Jada was WAY out of line with the camera. It's one thing to take someones clothes and throw them in the driveway or the pool. Or even tear up some janky calendars. But for me, a camera someone's been using to take pictures during a vacation is off-limits. Those are memories, people. Maybe it's just me, but that was going too far. Pour bleach in her weave or put sand in her skin cream. But don't ruin her photos. (I kept hoping she didn't actually DESTROY the camera, but that's probably just wishful thinking.)

On the plus side, it's always interesting to see how the group dynamics shift from episode to episode along with loyalties. I'm just glad that we've still got even-sized groups against each other. I hate when it's everyone against one, because that's when people get jumped. That's no fun.

• Love 2

I couldn't agree more about Danni. Why would you believe crazy ass drunk Judi when she clearly said what she did to cause drama?

As far as Jada breaking the camera. DAH WELL. I don't apply real world standards to these people, so for house rules? Camilla was super dumb to think nothing would happen after she called Jada's mom a crackhead. How dare you, ho? And why would you leave your important shit laying around when you pop off about 3 dollar lashes? Be a part of your own rescue.

I do wish Jada had come to that conclusion without Rocky/Julie hyping her up, but I think they wanted to see a fight, not property destroyed.

I couldn't agree more about Danni. Why would you believe crazy ass drunk Judi when she clearly said what she did to cause drama?

As far as Jada breaking the camera. DAH WELL. I don't apply real world standards to these people, so for house rules? Camilla was super dumb to think nothing would happen after she called Jada's mom a crackhead. How dare you, ho? And why would you leave your important shit laying around when you pop off about 3 dollar lashes? Be a part of your own rescue.

I do wish Jada had come to that conclusion without Rocky/Julie hyping her up, but I think they wanted to see a fight, not property destroyed.

I can understand the confusion when you thought you had two friends and one of them is telling you that the other is talking shit, even if thats a crazy ass drunk.  Crazy ass drunks sometimes tell the truth, and Julie has a history of talking shit behind people's back from her own season IIRC.

As for the camera, its more the fact that Jada had called someone else out for doing the exact same thing.  Taking someones stuff, hiding it or destroying it and then not confessing to it.  Don't be sneaky, if you stole someones camera and destroying it admit to it.  You're upset with Camilla, but Jada has said time and time and time again that if she has a problem she will take it up with the person to their face.  Stealing someones camera and destroying it because you're upset with them is weak.  It makes it look like she was too scared to tell Camilla that she thought she was wrong for saying that about her mother, because she won't admit to it.  And Camilla was wrong to say that about Jada's mother.  But if Jada had a problem (and she didn't until Rocky and Julie talked her into it a la Natalie/Judi) she should have taken it up to Camilla's face.  

I can't fault Camilla, because the only way you can keep someone from stealing your stuff if they are bound to do it is to carry it with you everywhere.  I don't think anyone should have to carry all their expensive belongings into the bathroom and on their person at all times to avoid people stealing and destroying their shit.

Jada is a hypocrite.  

I can understand the confusion when you thought you had two friends and one of them is telling you that the other is talking shit, even if thats a crazy ass drunk.  Crazy ass drunks sometimes tell the truth, and Julie has a history of talking shit behind people's back from her own season IIRC.

As for the camera, its more the fact that Jada had called someone else out for doing the exact same thing.  Taking someones stuff, hiding it or destroying it and then not confessing to it.  Don't be sneaky, if you stole someones camera and destroying it admit to it.  You're upset with Camilla, but Jada has said time and time and time again that if she has a problem she will take it up with the person to their face.  Stealing someones camera and destroying it because you're upset with them is weak.  It makes it look like she was too scared to tell Camilla that she thought she was wrong for saying that about her mother, because she won't admit to it.  And Camilla was wrong to say that about Jada's mother.  But if Jada had a problem (and she didn't until Rocky and Julie talked her into it a la Natalie/Judi) she should have taken it up to Camilla's face.  

I can't fault Camilla, because the only way you can keep someone from stealing your stuff if they are bound to do it is to carry it with you everywhere.  I don't think anyone should have to carry all their expensive belongings into the bathroom and on their person at all times to avoid people stealing and destroying their shit.

Jada is a hypocrite.  

You're not wrong. I just REALLY dislike Camilla.  And she knows Jada did it, so  she's doing this weird ass "tell me what I already know so I can pop off like I've wanted to for days now. And I do hate that Jada wasn't like, "yeah and"?

• Love 1

Jada isnt the only hypocrite. Didn't Camilla get mad at Natalie for saying Judi needs to go home and then turning around and being her best friend? Now Camilla flips from hating the old lady (Sara) since day one to being her BFF. Thats not fake?

P.S. - Camilla was also very childish for putting her feet on the seat. So I have zero sympathy for her.

To me Dani is just a sour puss. Your going to believe the rantings of a psychotic drunk and not your sane friend? Then whine when said friend doesn't want to put up with your paranoia.Obviously the friendship didnt mean to much to you to begin with. She's also listening to Sara when she knows Sara doesnt like Jada, Rocky and Julie.

And it looks like Camilla, Dani and Sara are also turning into the new Natalie, Judy and Sara respectively.

• Love 1

Wonder who the new girl is? It's about time!

I'm surprised we're getting someone new. I have to hope it's someone completely BSC.

I know.....yea!

They should bring back Lo's cousin who was on for like two episodes, but was trying extra, extra hard.  I always felt a little bad for her, she only got like 3 days on the show and she was under Lo's thumb the entire time.

Wait!  No!  Dalialiah!  They should bring that crazy, drunk bitch back.  She was a hoot!

Apparently it's Rima from season 9.

boo, rima is boring.  I want Delilah.  That bitch was funny.  IIRC Rima basically abandoned her only friend in the house to hang out with girls who hated her.  Lame.  She should have been at the bottom of the list.

Even when I squint real hard and try to focus my brain power, I still can't even remember this Rima person.

Exactly.  All I remember was that she got her ass kicked by Ericka, and then she abandoned her chubby blonde friend.  And that was after I had to look her up on Google.

Too lazy to do research, but wasn't Rima on the outside of the Julie click? Didn't they all pick on her, or was that mostly that horrible Erica thing?

i barely remember Rima, but I think Julie was with Erica, and then Erica beat up Rima and got sent home, and then found out later that Julie had been manipulating her and so beat Julie's ass at the reunion.  I'm not a huge fan of Erica's, but I do remember her ass whoopings, because they always looked bad.

I thought Rima was with the chubby blonde girl who was sort of slutty but seemed like a good person overall, and I specifically remember Rima abandoning her because she wanted to hang with the cool kids, and I thought that was an asshole move on her part.  That poor blonde dummy was always standing up for her, and was super loyal.

Rima was on the outside of the Julie clique, but that didn't stop her from being played (mostly by Julie), same as Erica. I never understood why those chicks believed a single word out of Julie's mouth after the way she had been treating them.

• Love 1

They have the entire season spoiled on Wikipedia. Wonder how true it is?

I only see Wikipedia having the season details up to the next episode.  I don't know how many episodes a season is or maybe the rest of it was removed.

But seriously, if Jada leaves next episode there are only going to be 5 girls in the house! Hot damn, didn't they start out with like 9 or 10?

Yeah maybe they took it down. I was kind of pissed because I really didn't want to know, so hopefully I just forget what it said!

If it helps, Wikipedia did a page about Project Runway All Stars and it was full of lies, so I think a lot of that stuff is a hoax!

• Love 1

11 minutes in and three observations

1. Rima - I will admit she looks very good.  But I sort of thing BGC isn't a place for the mother of a 5 year old child.  Do you really want your child to see footage of you shaking your ass in "da club?"  How do you think thats going to play with his little friends at school?  She is still super lame, so I think they should have picked someone else.

2. Jada - listen, I don't like Camilla talking about your mom, but you still aren't admitting to taking her camera, and at this point, its just looking like you're too scared to say anything.  I can't respect that, if you did it, just say you did it and let the chips fall where they may.  Dani is right, Jada is going to come off looking bad for not admitting to taking the camera.

3. Sarah - come on, forget that everyone else's dad is going to be there, but who the hell wants to wear a tight ass bikini around their own dad?  

A few more notes:

4. Sarah - what the hell is going on with her makeup?  She ought to fix that immediately

5. Julie - I may not be a fan of Julie, but I hate the life coach so I give her props for telling Laura to shove it

6. Danni - she is too damn dramatic.  someone "put a hole in her face?"  she is going to "need stitches?"  She looked like she had a tiny cut around her eyebrow, it wasn't pretty, but it was hardly worth breaking down over.  I think this is why her dad can't take her seriously, he probably realizes that she makes a mountain out of a molehill and knows that whatever she and Julie are fighting over is some petty bullshit that she has made into a huge issue.  Danni's own mother was like "you need to stop crying."  and unless you're known for being one of those people that makes something out of nothing, thats not the response you're going to get from your mother when you tell her you were hit in the head with a shoe.

7. Camilla - I agree with Julie, it sucks monkey balls that your camera is gone, but its....gone.  So its time to move on.  It sucks that it had all those memories on it, but the lesson is that from now on you have to upload your shit on the regular or back it up.  She keeps talking about how she is going to keep talking about the camera like she is going to win an award for it.  You're not hurting anyone but yourself by continuing to talk about that camera.  I'm not sure why she is going to be upset with Julie for the camera. It sounds like its because Julie didn't actively hurl herself in front of Jada to stop her from destroying the camera.  

7b. Camilla - And no, its not a good look to talk shit about someone's mother for being a crackhead, because from where I sit, your mother is ghetto as fuck, so you have no room to throw stones at anyone else's mom.  You haven't descended from the Obama's, your dad is pathetic enough to take one of Sarah's "calendars" and your mom is encouraging you to beat bitches up.  You hardly have some classy pedigree that is so superior to Jada's.

8. Sarah - come on, giving out calendars to the male family members of your friends?  Just stop.  I think its funny as hell that Rocky threw away the one meant for her brother.

• Love 2

Oh, remember that one Bad Girl who claimed to be related to Obama? That was some hilarity right there.

I'm glad Jada finally went off on Camilla, though I'm sad she took it so far she had to go home. (What is UP with the blurry hotel rooms? Do the hotels not want to be associated with this train wreck?) Clearly playing it cool wasn't going to work, because Camilla was just NOT going to let this camera thing go. (Loved Julie's "You want your memories? TiVo that shit!") I'm just sorry that Danni got her fat head in the way when Jada threw the shoe. I would've LOVED to see Camilla take that full-on in the face. Instead we had to listen to Danni screech about how she got impaled and probably needed stitches. Bitch, please. Get over yourself. 

I also got annoyed when Danni complained about Julie talking to her folks. Look, if Julie's tight with them, why shouldn't she go say hi and update them on her life, including the fact that their idiot daughter is blanking her because she believes some BS that the other girls told her about Julie talking smack about her. Sigh. I can't even with this basic bitch. And Danni's acting like the one who was wrong, and how Julie should apologize. What, she should say "I'm sorry that you're stupid enough to believe the BS that the other girls were telling you about me?" UGH.

Also, Danni, if you're going to wear a dress that low cut (to parents day? After insisting Sarah can't wear a bikini?), you're gonna need to sit up straight. Just a friendly FYI.

Sarah's dad was wildly inappropriate, but he kind of cracked me up. Laura trying to talk to him about boundaries was hilarious because he was clearly drunk off his ass and didn't care. Also, yes. Sarah's mom looks like she could be her sister. So either the mom has had some work done, or Sarah has just had a really fought life. Maybe both! :-D

• Love 2

Oh, remember that one Bad Girl who claimed to be related to Obama? That was some hilarity right there.

I'm glad Jada finally went off on Camilla, though I'm sad she took it so far she had to go home. (What is UP with the blurry hotel rooms? Do the hotels not want to be associated with this train wreck?) Clearly playing it cool wasn't going to work, because Camilla was just NOT going to let this camera thing go. (Loved Julie's "You want your memories? TiVo that shit!") I'm just sorry that Danni got her fat head in the way when Jada threw the shoe. I would've LOVED to see Camilla take that full-on in the face. Instead we had to listen to Danni screech about how she got impaled and probably needed stitches. Bitch, please. Get over yourself. 

I also got annoyed when Danni complained about Julie talking to her folks. Look, if Julie's tight with them, why shouldn't she go say hi and update them on her life, including the fact that their idiot daughter is blanking her because she believes some BS that the other girls told her about Julie talking smack about her. Sigh. I can't even with this basic bitch. And Danni's acting like the one who was wrong, and how Julie should apologize. What, she should say "I'm sorry that you're stupid enough to believe the BS that the other girls were telling you about me?" UGH.

Also, Danni, if you're going to wear a dress that low cut (to parents day? After insisting Sarah can't wear a bikini?), you're gonna need to sit up straight. Just a friendly FYI.

Sarah's dad was wildly inappropriate, but he kind of cracked me up. Laura trying to talk to him about boundaries was hilarious because he was clearly drunk off his ass and didn't care. Also, yes. Sarah's mom looks like she could be her sister. So either the mom has had some work done, or Sarah has just had a really fought life. Maybe both! :-D

vaguely remember that, who was that?  Was it that Mimi girl who slept with Justin Bieber and kept insisting that she was only half black, not full black as if this somehow made her better?  

My biggest issue with Jada is that she should have just said that she took/destroyed the camera.  She called other people out for not admitting to doing things, and if she did it, and she was angry and she felt it was the right thing to do than just admit to it.  Like "yeah, I took the camera, after you decided to pick on my mom for being a crackhead, and now what?"  I think taking someone's camera is a little ridiculous, but if you did it, you did it, and if you're a bad girl, admit to it.  Other than that, Camilla was a bitch for talking shit about Jada's mom.  She knew she was wrong, you don't do that, and you really don't do that considering your own mother is ghetto as fuck.

lmao @ danni claiming she got impaled.  She was being so ridiculous, people have made less of a commotion after getting stabbed, geez.

ITA about Danni and that dress, I didn't realize how very low cut it was until later in the show.  Why would you ever wear something like that around your parents or anyone else's?  And she knew she was wrong, her dad was giving her side eye and she was like "the dress?"  Bitch, of course the dress, no father wants to see his daughter in some daytime hoochie wear!

Danni just seems to over-dramatize things, which makes me question a lot of the things she says.

I feel for Sarah, goodness its cute to have "fun dad" but its another issue when you have to pay your dad's child support and he lives with you.  That shit is not cute.

Obama girl was Mehgan (ugh the spelling) from Season 9. I'm currently rewatching that season and home girl is annoying af. Lol when she gets her ass beat, didn't get there get though.

Rima is a hot flaming mess. I'm so embarrassed for her son...

• Love 1

I think Camilla should have been kicked out along with Jada, as she threw water first.  And how you gon' talk about somebody's mama when yours is straight out of Martin with her Shenehneh Jenkins ass!

Danni was like a pathetic child....bitch the heel didn't turn you into the Elephant Man, STFU!  Also, how many times did Julie initially try to talk to you only for you to turn her down?  Get over yourself.

Sarah's dad was beyond inappropriate, I didn't find his groping at all funny.

• Love 1

Rima's son doesn't have to worry about her hot mess ass quite yet. How many 5 year-olds watch this show?

I'll miss Jada, though she should have busted Danni in the mouth for carrying on like she was stabbed a dozen times.

• Love 1

Rima's son doesn't have to worry about her hot mess ass quite yet. How many 5 year-olds watch this show?

I'll miss Jada, though she should have busted Danni in the mouth for carrying on like she was stabbed a dozen times.

I don't think her son will watch the show right now, but I think the parents are her sons friends are going to watch the show and talk mad shit.  And 5 year old kids will talk mad shit to him.  And its gonna be tough to put a 5 year old in a position of having to defend or be ashamed of his momma.

2. Jada - listen, I don't like Camilla talking about your mom, but you still aren't admitting to taking her camera, and at this point, its just looking like you're too scared to say anything.  I can't respect that, if you did it, just say you did it and let the chips fall where they may.  Dani is right, Jada is going to come off looking bad for not admitting to taking the camera.

Exactly. How many girls did Jada call fake for not owning up to what they did? She's lame and I'm not sorry to see her go. I now wish I could go back and give Loren, Britt, and Blu high fives for making her life miserable during her season. It's like they were oracles and could predict that she would turn into a lying bully her own damned self lol

I've never liked Camilla and always felt she was foul. But I hate Jada more, so I'll take it. I just wish Rocky was next to go.

• Love 1

Ugh, a life coach episode, this is so boring.  I'm like 15 minutes in, and I'm ready to shut it off.  I can't understand why anyone would basically browbeat a 6 year old into telling his embarrassing mom that she is great.

I wonder if Rima and Rocky had a conversation about Zuly--you know, since they've both had her and since they both kicked her to the curb.  Either one to the other: "Gurrrllll, I know that you know that I know that you know how trifling Zuly is but did you know...?"

Rocky's current girlfriend is kinda cute although her clothing style is, uhhh, unimpressive.  And she wound up with a bandage-requiring rug burn because she and Rocky were gettin' it on?  I wonder if that means she was putting in some serious effort or if it means that she's just clumsy.

They really need to can the life coach next season. She adds nothing to the show.

Oh look, everyone plans to be beasties for the last few days so it a) seems like they've "grown", and b) so we think the life coach earned her money. Sorry, honey, that ship has sailed. Go be a famewhore elsewhere, thanks!

• Love 1

So, um.....how does one get rug burn from eating out the na-na?  I'm totally serious on this one.

If the giver is on her knees (the receiver would be on her back), it can happen. And Rocky said the rug burn was on her girlfriend's knee.

They really need to can the life coach next season. She adds nothing to the show.

Oh look, everyone plans to be beasties for the last few days so it a) seems like they've "grown", and b) so we think the life coach earned her money. Sorry, honey, that ship has sailed. Go be a famewhore elsewhere, thanks!

exactly.  This was by far the most boring episode of the season to me.  Half an hour dedicated to the boring ass life coach.  I get that these girls need life help, but give them therapy off camera, because honestly, not only is it super boring, but its personal and invasive, for example I think a lot of Jada's problems stem from her mother being a crack addict and her stepfather molesting her.  I don't want her having those conversations on camera while the lame ass life coach clucks and fake smiles.

Thats not why I watch Bad Girls Club.  I watch for the fights, the pettiness, the drama, and the drunken ratchetness.  

And life coach's suggestions and demeanor often make my eyes roll. Don't sit around convincing Rima she is a good mother, you've known her for like a week, and frankly her saying that she can be a good mother and still "get turnt up" is not a good sign.  

• Love 1