Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13 Talk

Allright, I know someone else has to be watching this show besides me.  Although, because none of my friends and/or family watches, I'm going to share all of my thoughts with you all :)

1. These girls have awfully high opinions of themselves, and I don't understand why - Camilla saying that people name their kids after her.  Really?  Would you name you child after a girl who has anger management problems, and prides herself on being able to fight?

2. Sarah - this girl is as dumb as a box of rocks if she thinks kissing up to Natalie Nunn is going to get her free plastic surgery.  A good plastic surgeon doesn't do free work for anyone, not even top name celebrities.  Any plastic surgeon that is giving Natalie Nunn free work is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.  I am almost positive she is making that up, and if she isn't, the plastic surgeon has to be awful.  Because frankly, Natalie looks awful, what plastic surgeon wants to take credit for how she looks?

2b. Sarah - I also call BS on her whole explanation of the Mistresses of Atlanta thing.  What she said was that black men don't like black women, that statement doesn't make sense if she was just talking about her ex-boyfriend.  The statement wouldn't have been "black men don't like black women, because" it would have been "my boyfriend doesn't like black women because...." unless her boyfriend said he was speaking for all black men, but I don't think so.

3. Camilla - having said that, I don't at all think Camilla's beef with Sarah is that she said that.  I think that she is upset that Sarah is kissing up to Natalie, and Camilla wants to run the house, she doesn't want natalie to do it.

4. Judi - something is wrong with that girl.  Although I call BS on Julie getting in a huff because Judi said "bitch", the second Julie was like "did you call me a bitch?" Judi was like "no, I want to explain...."  I just think Julie doesn't want to have to be stuck with Judi, because Judi seems like a lot of work, and like you gotta pay her a lot of attention if you want to be her friend.  I hope she gets some help for her issues with liquor.  Of course it appears as though the dumb ass life coach is going to focus on her being a mental case, and maybe she is, but the most immediate mental issue she appears to have is her dependence on liquor.  If someone is always drunk you probably can't even make a real assessment of their personality.  If these girls think she has a serious issue with liquor and if they are her friend then they need to have an intervention.  but if they just see a weak girl who they can pick on and use her drinking as the reason for picking on her thats fucked up.  I also call BS on Danni and Julie for kicking Judi out of their room.  I know that Judi put her hands on Danni, but she didn't do that in any way that was aggressive, she literally put her hand on Danni to keep her back.  And then of course Redd has to get herself involved so she can get some early attention.  Insert eye roll.

• Love 1

Aw Realitygal, you know I got chu, ; ) !!

I wasn't going to watch, 'cause I want to see a new season with new ratchet hoes....but like Michael Corleone said in The Godfather 3, 'Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!'

Not familiar with Sarah or Rocky (stupid cable didn't carry Oxygen at those seasons), but I will say that Rocky is sorta cute in a crossed eyed way.  Sarah?  Not so much.  Now, I didn't watch that pilot but didn't the boyfriend make the comment and not Sarah?  Lemme know.

Camilla - Always liked her, but her beef with Sarah is tired.  Why talk to the girl if you still are going to have problems with what she said or didn't say?  You don't like her, fine, but stop with the 'tried to give her a chance' bullshit.

Julie - Couldn't stand that bully on her season and can't wait for someone to hand her ass to her....and when'd her titties get that big?

Redd - At the reunion when she came out in her motorcycle garb, I wondered aloud if she owned a lick-her license....guess we know fo sho' now.  I see her stirring up trouble just to be 'relevant', as she puts it.

Natalie - Girl, all that money and your face still looks like pepperoni pizza?  If you are truly getting free plastic surgery, have them take care of those areola sized zits on your face!

Danni - Still think you're the prettiest trick on the planet, eh? 

Judi - I like her, but she's reminding me too much of me.  While I am not an alcoholic, I have been guilty of pushing people that care about me away via stupid things.  I wish Julie and Danni would have given her space and then spoke with her about her behavior instead of pulling the plug on their friendships with her.

I do think it's unfair of Julie and Danni to talk to Judi while she's blasted beyond recognition.

I haaaaaaaate angry/bitchy drunks, but no matter what type of drunk you are, being reasoned with while under the influence isn't going to happen. Ever.

Don't know how much time Judi is actually sober!

I think Julie and Danni just went into the experience over Judi. I do like her, but it's got to be freaking exhausting to be around.

I hope it doesn't become the Natalie Show. I'm so over her. She seems mature and really happy on Twitter, I thought sh was past messing with people?

Sarah- idk. She does seem like the white girl who prides herself on getting all the black men. Just the fact that th show was about mistresses, and her constant kissing of Natalie's ass, is enough for me not to like her.

I HATED Julie on her season, but I loved her on the Battle and so far, I like her here.

LOVE Rocky. Love it that Jada, Julie and Rocky are friends. I love all 3.

I'm totally naming my kid after Camilla...

Don't know how much time Judi is actually sober!

I think Julie and Danni just went into the experience over Judi. I do like her, but it's got to be freaking exhausting to be around.

I hope it doesn't become the Natalie Show. I'm so over her. She seems mature and really happy on Twitter, I thought sh was past messing with people?

Sarah- idk. She does seem like the white girl who prides herself on getting all the black men. Just the fact that th show was about mistresses, and her constant kissing of Natalie's ass, is enough for me not to like her.

I HATED Julie on her season, but I loved her on the Battle and so far, I like her here.

LOVE Rocky. Love it that Jada, Julie and Rocky are friends. I love all 3.

I'm totally naming my kid after Camilla...

Please do.  And please be sure to tell Camilla about it, because she is really a role model, and she needs to know that :).  She is from LA, and I wonder if she isn't the breadwinner in her family, so random cousins name their kids after her, so they can get some money.  Or maybe she just met someone who named her kid Camilla and she assumed it was after her. 

I am starting to wonder about Judi.  because sober Judi seems the tiniest bit manipulative, and happy to run back to the excuse of "well I was drunk when I did that, you can't count that against me!"  But if you know you get nutty when you're drunk, why start drinking at breakfast?  And then why be mad when people don't want to be around you when you are drinking at 9am, when the night before you acted like an ass while you were being drunk.  

Aw Realitygal, you know I got chu, ; ) !!

Not familiar with Sarah or Rocky (stupid cable didn't carry Oxygen at those seasons), but I will say that Rocky is sorta cute in a crossed eyed way.  Sarah?  Not so much.  Now, I didn't watch that pilot but didn't the boyfriend make the comment and not Sarah?  Lemme know.

Julie - Couldn't stand that bully on her season and can't wait for someone to hand her ass to her....and when'd her titties get that big?

Redd - At the reunion when she came out in her motorcycle garb, I wondered aloud if she owned a lick-her license....guess we know fo sho' now.  I see her stirring up trouble just to be 'relevant', as she puts it.

Natalie - Girl, all that money and your face still looks like pepperoni pizza?  If you are truly getting free plastic surgery, have them take care of those areola sized zits on your face!

Danni - Still think you're the prettiest trick on the planet, eh? 

Judi - I like her, but she's reminding me too much of me.  While I am not an alcoholic, I have been guilty of pushing people that care about me away via stupid things.  I wish Julie and Danni would have given her space and then spoke with her about her behavior instead of pulling the plug on their friendships with her.

The comment made on the show was in her confessional.  I'm gonna try to link to a clip.  You can decide for yourself, I know there can be shennanigans and editing, especially with confessionals, but this sort of sounds like her view of the world.

http://youtu.be/qrV1_OA7TLs?t=1m34s

I don't know about Judi, I like Judi, but I'm starting to feel like she may be manipulative.  I mean, the day after you've caused all sorts of drama with your drinking, you're back to drinking in the morning?  This sounds strange to me.  and then you're upset with people for being upset with you because you were acting like a drunk ass?  Of course, I think Danni and Julie were basically trying to get camera time, but I don't know if Judi is as innocent as I thought before.

If Danni still thinks she is the prettiest bitch on the face of the each with all those Sponge Bob Square Pants insults people threw her way, more power to her, I wish I had her confidence.

Totally agree about Redd and Natalie.  

I do think it's unfair of Julie and Danni to talk to Judi while she's blasted beyond recognition.

I haaaaaaaate angry/bitchy drunks, but no matter what type of drunk you are, being reasoned with while under the influence isn't going to happen. Ever.

True, but I'm not sure if she is one of those women that is like "well, I said what I said when I was drunk, and you can't be mad at me for that because I was drunk!"  and I'm totally down with that if someone gets drunk every once in a while and acts out, but when you're doing it all the time, it starts to look like you just want to say shit and not be held accountable.

Man, what a horrible group of women. I can think of 20 Bad Girls that I'd prefer seeing again over any of this sad lot.

Rocky is so overrated and just plain horrible. I didn't like her on her season or the challenge and not feeling her now. She gets a lot of love because she was an annoying bitch on a season of even more annoying bitches. But she gets no pass from me.

Camilla can go at any time too. She's annoyed me ever since she made a fuss about getting jumped on her season, when she helped jump the other replacement that joined when she did. Such a hypocrite and bully. And Sarah must be her new Elise. I'm sure Sarah said what she said but bringing it up a million times is not the business. Camilla needs to sit her ass down.

Judi is still a pathetic drunk. The twin is still lame. And Redd is still Redd. While Julie and Jada are blending in with the background. When heinous Natalie is the most interesting and rootable girl during a season, the producers need to go back to the drawing board. Then again, maybe they're the only girls willing to sign up for round two (or round three and four in some cases) of this bullshit.

Edited by Dream Boy
  • Love 1

Man, what a horrible group of women. I can think of 20 Bad Girls that I'd prefer seeing again over any of this sad lot.

Rocky is so overrated and just plain horrible. I didn't like her on her season or the challenge and not feeling her now. She gets a lot of love because she was an annoying bitch on a season of even more annoying bitches. But she gets no pass from me.

Camilla can go at any time too. She's annoyed me ever since she made a fuss about getting jumped on her season, when she helped jump the other replacement that joined when she did. Such a hypocrite and bully. And Sarah must be her new Elise. I'm sure Sarah said what she said but bringing it up a million times is not the business. Camilla needs to sit her ass down.

Judi is still a pathetic drunk. The twin is still lame. And Redd is still Redd. While Julie and Jada are blending in with the background. When heinous Natalie is the most interesting and rootable girl during a season, the producers need to go back to the drawing board. Then again, maybe they're the only girls willing to sign up for round two (or round three and four in some cases) of this bullshit.

Yeah...but people name their kids after Camilla.

You know, the thing is I really want to like Rocky, and I'm going to try harder.  I do think she is a badass competitor, so good on her for that.  I wonder whatever happened to Shannon?

And whats with all these women being on BGC and then announcing they are lesbians....something in the Ciroq they give them in the party bus/limo?  Something in the rarefied air of the VIP section in the club?  I don't have a problem with lesbians, but I just think its odd that you made it 20+ years in life being one way, got on a reality show and are suddenly into the ladies.

I'm just rooting for Natalie to stop wearing that particular bikini.

Maybe Shannon is actually trying to be a good mom & avoid this shitfest. Ha! Even I don't believe that; she probably wasn't asked because people are tired of "Shanrock".

LMAO!  I'm gonna hope its the first option, but like you, know in my heart its probably because no one is interested anymore.

Meh - I'm starting to think that Judi is whack.  Her determination of who her "friends" are seem mostly based on who does stuff for her and who isn't telling her the truth.  At best, Judi is a drunk, at worst, she is a manipulative personality and a drunk.  I think she has played the "poor me" act as a sick child to get attention from her parents and to get away with shit and unfortunately that has continued on as an adult.  I liked crazy Judi in her season of BGC, but this seems like a much more manipulative person to me.  I guess she is going to be the star of this season though, so good for her, I guess it will help her sell shot glasses or whatever other ridiculous business she, as a drunk, has involved herself in.

As for Natalie - the previews show her trying to sell a book next episode about her "travels all over the world" and its about the size of a MadLibs.  Pathetic.  I wonder if there is a market out there for natalie books.

Laura the life coach, as usual, is off the mark.  Its her first visit, but she "knows Camilla" can achieve her goals...how?  Jada forgives people and lets things go, how and when did that become a bad thing, letting things go and moving forward are what most therapist and psychologists hope for with patients. 

So I watch TV with closed captions on all the time right?  

When the life coach was talking about Judi her captions said something like, I'm hearing her say she's got multiple personalities but having them, and saying you have them for attention are two different things.

• Love 1

Seems to me Camilla dislikes Natalie for the fact that she has swagger, in that she gifts people and they follow her around as a result.  The minions comment was ig'nant though, people got to be called names when they decide to get to know the other houseguests?  Girl, bye.

Don't make me start to like Julie and Danni, please?!  I like how they were feeling about Judi, Julie in particular is how I wish my now ex-friend had been, instead of shutting me out without another chance.  Judi's drunken bit is getting old though.

Natalie - Man.  What she is doing to Judi is beyond cruel, and I hope she gets her ass handed to her. 

Redd I still don't like you, don't care how much you are 'trying to change'.

• Love 1

This show!

1. Can someone tell me where I can buy Natalie's brochure....I mean book?  This shit is ridiculous, and I'm almost certain they hired actors to play the "book executives" And who the hell cares about the life and times of Natalie Nunn?  

2. Was Judi this awful in her season?  I really liked Judi, but now I don't know if I only liked her because she was the underdog, because this Judi is not cute.

3. How is it that Judi doesn't think she is a thief?  It doesn't matter if you stole something worth $3, it just makes you pathetic for stealing something so small.  And why would anyone in the entire world want to use someone else's lashes?  She keeps trying to make it out like she isn't a thief and its not a big deal, but I totally see Camilla's point.  Its just the thought of stealing someones stuff, lying to their face about it and then joking about it behind their back.  Thats not right

4.  I agree with Jada - how the hell is it you sell lashes, but you're stealing someone elses?

5. Camilla - I'm happy for her.  It was a shit thing that Judi did, and Judi is looking shittier and shittier, and I don't even blame Natalie for that.  But good on Camilla for not going off.  I also liked seeing Camilla at church, those tears looked real, and I thought it was nice that she was asking her congregation to pray for everyone in the house even though she doesn't like three of them.

• Love 1

Yeah, I don't get why Judy is ruining her image, either. She already gets invited back for being likable as much as assholes like The Chin do for being assholes. Why fuck up a good thing? Or was her likable side just fake all along? She was friends with Julie and whichever twin that is, after all.

At least Rocky and Jada are still likable.

Sigh....

Why does this show and two others always make me start off with sighs?!

Redd - (Crying whilst in the fetal position, praying).....God, you know you were wrong for allowing those producers to show Redd's ass, don't you?  There ain't enough Pixations to pixylate that ass, I was afraid to sleep last night.  And then she had to show her belly?  WHY, LAWD, WHYYYYYYYYYY?!  She was funny though, making fun of Natalie's chin (gotdamn, she could hide bags of light bulbs in that sucka, couldn't she?!)  And I'm glad that she's somewhat caring towards Jada now.

Julie - Girl.  Just because bikinis are sold in your size does not mean you should wear them!  Her stomach looked like an old potato and the rest?  When you hear applause when you run and ain't nobody behind you, well, just stop with the bikini wear.  Where was this compassionate Julie in her season?  I really feel for her regarding Judi.

But then came Danni, and....bitch had me shaking the tambourine at her ass!  I liked her telling Julie to stop crying and just let Judi go.

Judi - Like Danni, I'm done with her now, she's so fucking lame.  It is never funny to take someone's personal shit then hide it from them, then lie about it?  I wish Camilla had smashed her face in.  I can't wait for her to realize that the very people she's shitting on (Julie/Danni) were the ones that had her back....by then, it will be much to late to make amends.

Natalie - Doesn't she have enough going on in her life, why fuck with someone's feelings like that?  I just don't get it.

Rocky - Didn't see her season, is she gay?

Jada - Still rules!

Edited by Vixenstud

If anything, Camilla reacted mildly....for me, I'll go from 0 to 180 in a second if someone did what Judi did, I don't care if the item cost $3.00 or $300!!

Never been a fan of 'let's hide so-and-so's stuff' type of pranks; shit like that'll get you shanked where I come from.

The best part of the episodes is the titles. Someone's on their game in that department. And dog washing. What this show needs is More dog washing!

I love how Sarah is bitching about how every day there's a fight- meanwhile it's Judi and Natalie causing all the shit! I also like how she said she likes Judi for blah, blah, blah. No, bitch, you like her because Natalie told you to. You don't have your own thoughts!

I actually like Redd this season. Words I never thought I'd say.

More things I never thought I'd say- I also like Danni. FFS, she's like the voice of reason in this bunch. Julie needs got et over the Judi situation- she's beating a dead horse.

Good for Camilla for not losing her shit. Now even more people will want to name their kids after her!

Number of times Natalie said she's the puppet master this episode: 3

Everyone making fun of Natalie's chin made the episode.

• Love 1

Whomp whomp Natalie, I guess you ran the house like you ran LA and ran yourself right out.  

Judi is so whack right now, I don't even know what to say.  You're mad that people think you stole shit....after you just got done stealing shit?  Oh and you "have your own Newports?"  bitch that proves nothing because you said you had your own lashes and you stole those too.  I also notice how Judi refused to stop drinking when her friends begged her to quit, but now that the producers have told her she could be kicked off the show suddenly she is barely drinking.

Judi and Sarah are both super whack.  If you think you did the right thing in taking down the pictures, than admit to it.  Don't lie, hide and deny.  A bad girl shouldn't have to hide what she did, admit it and stand by your actions.

Are they going to have replacements?  If so I wonder who they will be????

I wonder if Sarah is secretly pissed now that's she strapped with Judi.

Sarah's just as delusional as everybody else, so I'd bet she's truly Team Judi…for now.

Sarah is getting camera time, and honestly, I think that all that matters to Sarah.  She seemed to have the same mission on her season, she was in fights with everyone.  She knew Mimi was going to be the centerpiece of the show, because she had some sort of Justin Bieber romance, so the first thing she did was get into it with Mimi.  And damn near ended up getting her eye poked out.

Uh-uh....did Redd just bite Natalie's arm like Chucky in Child's Play?!  Whatever the case, buh-bye to both of those drama queens.

Judi and Sarah - Danni was really classy in accepting the cake/balloons; I would have looked at it then responded with a coldly dismissive 'thanks' as I walked away.  Bitches got each other now, wonder how long it will be before one throws the other under the bus?  As for hiding the pictures?  All the other girls should have put their stuff in one place with one person having the key....then, once Judi/Sarah went out it would have been on like popcorn with their stuff, I would have been throwing it out/bleaching it/hiding whatever I could fucking find!

Danni - Her not liking cake is like me not liking cookies....I gasped when she said it and people always gasp at me when I say I hate cookies.  Cake though?  Bitch was damn near licking the screen, that icing looked soooooooooo good!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 1

Uh-uh....did Redd just bite Natalie's arm like Chucky in Child's Play?!  Whatever the case, buh-bye to both of those drama queens.

Judi and Sarah - Danni was really classy in accepting the cake/balloons; I would have looked at it then responded with a coldly dismissive 'thanks' as I walked away.  Bitches got each other now, wonder how long it will be before one throws the other under the bus?  As for hiding the pictures?  All the other girls should have put their stuff in one place with one person having the key....then, once Judi/Sarah went out it would have been on like popcorn with their stuff, I would have been throwing it out/bleaching it/hiding whatever I could fucking find!

Danni - Her not liking cake is like me not liking cookies....I gasped when she said it and people always gasp at me when I say I hate cookies.  Cake though?  Bitch was damn near licking the screen, that icing looked soooooooooo good!

I love cake but I hate frosting. Is that weird?  I've mastered getting the frosting off in one fell swoop

I'd say both.

Jada annoyed me this eppy in that she did what she accused people of doing in her season, which was bully people. 

Really, Danni?  You'd listen to Judi before Julie, who has had your back all this time?

The plant thing is just a producer joke, which I actually find funny because Judi really does appear to talk to plants, or to herself and the plants are just in the way.

I agreed with Jada for the most part, if you want to do shit, be a big girl and admit to it, but its not cute and its not a bad girl to do shit and then keep trying to deny it. I just can't figure Judi out, was her season just full of annoying asshats so I liked her, or has she changed that much, or what?  And by the way, since Judi has a line of fake lashes how come she couldn't donate a few to the mobile makeover thing?

The only point where Jada lost me was when she did the glitter thing because that was hypocritical.  She should have done it and just said "yeah, I did it, now what" not try to deny it like Judi and Sarah.

I'm tired of Judi crying about being treated unfairly, she has brought all of this on herself.  And she is manipulative, but not in the way where she can be like Natalie, which is what she is going to try to do.

Wondering who gets sent home next week, looks like its between Rocky and Judi.  Rocky, because it looks like Rocky and Sarah fight and it looks like Rocky beats her pretty good.  Judi, because I doubt she can stay sober for any length of time, and they already issued her a "last warning."

And by the way, I'm gonna need for Judi to hit the gym a lot more before putting on revealing swimwear and doing a photoshoot.

I hope Judi goes home because I prefer Rocky. Plus, Judi lost most of any goodwill I had towards her.

I'm disappointed Jada denied the glitter mess; I get why, to give Sarah and Judi a taste of their own medicine, but I would have respected her more if she just owned up to it.

• Love 1

*Sigh*

Oh Judi, oh Judi, Judi, Judi *smh* - Girls with lots of money have absolutely no reason to steal eyelashes and cigarettes, and they probably wouldn't freak out if someone took their makeup since it could easily be replaced with just one phone call.  Thing is, if it was any other girl I would be calling Rocky and Jada bitchasses for crying to production about Judi, but Judi does seem mentally imbalanced, and I don't know that I would want to live with a mentally unstable drunk who was talking about setting the house on fire.  

Camilla - I am impressed by her staying out of all drama and reaching out to Sarah.  I think Jada, Julie and Rocky are all ridiculous for insisting that she can only be friends with one side or the other side.  Jada and Rocky were both outcasts in their seasons, and were ganged up on by other girls.  Rocky only had a friend in Shannon because no one liked Shannon.  And almost no one liked Jada in her season.  So I don't understand why those two don't understand a girl reaching out to someone who is totally isolated.  

Danni - I'm not sure what the hell her problem is.  She was upset with Julie and basically ignoring her and then she expects her to talk about her life coach session and cry on her shoulder?  Say what?

Life Coach - still, mostly annoying.  I agree with Julie in that I find the life coach ineffective, and a lot of her "advice" seems to lead to girls getting into more fights.

By the way - are they not doing "replacements" for this season?  So far, three girls have gone home (Natalie, Redd, Judi) so the herd is thinning.  Will there eventually just be one girl living in that ginormous house?

Oh and also - Judi, that blonde producer lady absolutely thinks you're crazy.  Crying mid-sentence is not a good way to convince people you're mentally stable.

It's hard to take sides here because everyone was pretty much in the wrong. Well, aside from Camilla and Danni, who kept out of it. Okay, Danni is kind of wrong because she's being irrationally hateful towards Julie. But there was no reason for Rocky/Julie/Jada to gang up on Judi (and by extension, Sara). Clearly Judi needs some serious help for her mental health issues (or at the very least, her alcoholism) and you don't poke the hornet's nest, people!

I'm glad they sent Judi home, though. She should never have been in that house in the first place. Even if she had been receiving treatment, which I'm sure she wasn't, putting her back in this environment is the worst thing you could do for her. It was really uncomfortable watching her break down. (Well, aside from when they did that voice for the tree she was talking to, which was honestly hysterical)

And yeah, they don't seem to have any replacement All-Stars on deck, so either this will be a really short season, or we're just going to end up watching Camilla wander around an empty house.

• Love 1

Did the producers tell everyone they needed to act a fool this week for air time or did everyone just lose their damn minds at once? There was no need for the gang up, Judi was showing the crazy without any outside assistance.

• Love 1

Jesus Christ Judi is insane. Best scene was Rocky in the confessional in her monotone voice: "so Judi wants to kill us..."

Jada and Rocky need to get over it. They are turning into the bullies they profess to hate.

Julie was completely taken back by the life coach's comments, which makes me think there was some truth in them. But that type of therapy isn't for everyone...she's starting to get on my nerves. I don't even understand the drama between her and Danni.

Danni is becoming my favorite, and I never saw that one coming. I HATED the twins on their season. Some of the stuff she says is really funny, too.

Wonder what happens to Sarah now that the psycho is gone? Sarah alone seems tolerable. Weren't her and Rocky girls on BGCASB?!

I hate to see Camilla lose her shit next week, considering how far she's come...

• Love 1

Jada needs to get over it. She is turning into the bully she professes to hate.

Unfortunately, didn't have Oxygen during Rocky's season so I can't vouch for her behavior....now Jada?  She's becoming a disappointment.

Buh-bye Judi, hopefully you’ll get the help that you need.  While I didn't believe her threats, she needs to learn that actions have consequences.

Is this over already?  Man, I’m getting bored.