Type keyword(s) to search

Scheduling & Ratings: Countdown to the Return of Jamie

Athena
  • Start Topic

On 2/16/2023 at 9:19 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

There will be 16 episodes, to make up for the season six short season.

Quick Google search gave me this confirmation.

But the show runners confirmed that we would get 16 after last season ended.

Are we getting 16 in a row or will it be 8 and then a few months later another 8?

(edited)

Is there a Countdown to the Return of Young Ian thread? 😉 He makes the show, these days. 

Almost there. Can’t wait!

Edited by ferjy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 2/16/2023 at 10:19 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

There will be 16 episodes, to make up for the season six short season.

Quick Google search gave me this confirmation.

But the show runners confirmed that we would get 16 after last season ended.

I hope they’re right. Imdb shows 12 episodes, not that they‘re never wrong. They should make it 20 to add to the confusion. 😄

8 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

why is the next episode not until monday?

Monday? I thought it was going to be next Friday. 

I don’t know. Is Starz promoting something else today?

oh, i saw the forum for the next episode and saw "monday" and i just thought it meant it would "open" on monday.  but yeah, it might actually be next friday.  any reason why they are skipping a week?

3 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

oh, i saw the forum for the next episode and saw "monday" and i just thought it meant it would "open" on monday.  but yeah, it might actually be next friday.  any reason why they are skipping a week?

They always do that. I guess to allow people to catch up. 

1 hour ago, Hanahope said:

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They always do that. I guess to allow people to catch up. 

No, that's not it. The forums always unlock the day the show is aired. It appears to be a mistake, and the forum should unlock on 8/11 since that's when the finale is airing.

@Athena, I think the unlock date needs to be updated to 8/11.

But makes me no never mind, because I am rewatching Season One and enjoying the purty and sexay that is JAMIE.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, ferjy said:

Have they announced (or alluded to, at least) when next year it will return? January? April? The fall? (Nooooooo!)

I was wondering the same thing. 

I like your avatar pic, by the way. 😉

14 minutes ago, jmnf19 said:

I was wondering the same thing. 

I like your avatar pic, by the way. 😉

And I yours! 😄 Mine is the from the very first scene of the series… “People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home…  …Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually.” I loved that introduction with the hills fading in and the ominous music. I always like when Claire narrates, right from that moment on. 

• Love 1

Outlander on Instagram has given November 7th for part 2.

It’s irritating that it’s not just called what it is.  Season 8.  

• Like 1
Just now, ch1 said:

Outlander on Instagram has given November 7th for part 2.

It’s irritating that it’s not just called what it is.  Season 8.  

There is a season 8 coming, and it will be the final season.

I have an unfortunate feeling I'm not going to remember anything past the first three seasons of this show, even though I watched all of it. The rest is already becoming mush in my mind. It all just bleeds together.

8 hours ago, ruby24 said:

I have an unfortunate feeling I'm not going to remember anything past the first three seasons of this show, even though I watched all of it. The rest is already becoming mush in my mind. It all just bleeds together.

Me too! I barely remember what happened in the first half of season 7. Although that may be my age as well, LOL.

On 3/21/2024 at 8:44 PM, andidante said:

Didn't they say Spring??? This is such nonsense.

I suspect the strike had something to do with the delay in airing the final half of season 7.

I think the prequel is what is holding the second half up.  I think Starz wants 7b to lead into BOMB. 

• Like 1