Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E00: Ask The Moms of Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 (Special)

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Welp, my DVD didn't record this, but I feel I didn't miss a thing thanks to you guys! You saved me an hour, and I plan to use that hour either a) getting a huge tattoo, b) getting eyelash/hair extensions, or c) applying self-tanner. I owe you guyses!

Spending money on eyelash extensions would be all sorts of wrong. You have to run out and buy the biggest, fakest looking ones you can find and do a piss poor job gluing them on. Preferably, with black glue so you have smears and dots all over your eyelid. Washing your hands after applying the self tanner is prohibited, too. Make sure you get the cheapest stuff in order to achieve that lovely, streaky, orange glow!

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 5

Chelsea is reminding me of that chick on the Iyanla show who was one of many females having sex with a guy who has fathered over 34 children with 17 different women. That one chick wants to be the one. She didn't give a damn about how many others are having sex with Jay, as long as she felt she was the winner in that guy's sick and twisted game and he went to her at the end of the day. Chelsea telling the world she too has been with Adam reminded me of this chick. Letting the world know she too was with Adam is in essence telling the others and the potential other girls in Adam's future, that she is the one he will always turn to. Sad thing is, Chelsea is only good for one thing to Adam. What a terrible message to send to Aubree.

We don't know what goes on in real life, but if Adam is running around without Aubree on his weekends with her, could a case be made to limit visitation on that basis?  I suspect the grandparents would pitch a fit, but it's not their visitation.

Adam could do whatever he wants during his visitation time even if it means he doesn't spend the entire weekend with Aubree.

That is the thing that these girls on this show don't seem to understand. Kail made that an issue when Jo was not with Isaac on one Saturday. Isaac was with his grandparents instead. Nothing wrong with that. Afterall, Isaac has many relatives who love and adore him. He was raised in his grandparents' home.  I laughed my ass off at Kail insisting that a parent must spend their day with their child during their visitation or else. Or else what? Every single day, there are parents who can't spend a day with their child due to work or having other obligations. Sometimes parents have date night. Kail and Javi recently had date night and left their boys with a babysitter. Although Jo could make that an issue with her since he wanted to have Isaac that weekend to make up for the previous weekend, there is nothing the courts can do and I hate to say this, it was within Kail's right to not have to give up Isaac even though she was going out that day with Javi. I do believe she did that out of spite, which in that case, makes her a bitch. 

Courts aren't there to dictate to parents how they are going to spend their visitation time with their children. It is Adam's loss if he doesn't spend it with his daughter. Most importantly, it is Aubree's loss because her dad chooses to go out and party instead of spending the entire weekend with her. The Linds are merely there to supervise those visits.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I had a relationship similar to Chelsea's with Adam (except, thank the higher being, no child involved).  I knew he screwed around but I actually told myself "well, I'M the primary, I'm the one he travels with, I'm the one he takes to family holiday gatherings, he's just screwing those other girls, I'm the one he calls his girlfriend so that's all that matters".  Yes, there was something VERY wrong with me that I would think that way.

I speculate that Chelsea feels she was there first, she had his child first, he keeps coming back to her, and if she just sticks it out, she will be the one he settles down with because she's the one he truly loves.  And she can have her "happy family" fantasy life.  The only way (in my experience) to get over that feeling is to completely break away from the toxic person for a long time (I mean, a period of YEARS) in order to gain some perspective.  Except, she has a child with him, and probably every time Aubree lights up about seeing her dad Chelsea feels bad that she hasn't been able to give Aubree the "happy family".  I think that guilt contributes to her trying to hang in there with Adam.

It's just so sad.  I think she could meet a nice man, marry him, and have the kind of life she's been dreaming of if she could just emotionally make the final break.  And when (if?) that ever happens she'll wonder why she ever thought she wanted that with Adam.

• Love 8

Didn't catch this. Somehow don't feel the need to, somehow. Ha.

Re; Chelsea still taking Adam to bonetown, well, that's her prerogative. Not exactly a "get it, gurl" type situation, considering their past and, jeez, their present. If you're gonna let him in, though, I don't know. How can you bang someone off and on yet can't iron out the simplest details of, to use a Teen Mom buzzword, coparenting with them?

I would like to think that Chelsea would never get back with him beyond a tumble in the sack because, hey, that's stupid and embarrassing, right? And I'm not gonna say her sleeping with someone she has an attraction to is stupid, but ADMITTING it on national TV definitely is. So I don't know.

I had a relationship similar to Chelsea's with Adam (except, thank the higher being, no child involved). I knew he screwed around but I actually told myself "well, I'M the primary, I'm the one he travels with, I'm the one he takes to family holiday gatherings, he's just screwing those other girls, I'm the one he calls his girlfriend so that's all that matters". Yes, there was something VERY wrong with me that I would think that way.

I speculate that Chelsea feels she was there first, she had his child first, he keeps coming back to her, and if she just sticks it out, she will be the one he settles down with because she's the one he truly loves. And she can have her "happy family" fantasy life. The only way (in my experience) to get over that feeling is to completely break away from the toxic person for a long time (I mean, a period of YEARS) in order to gain some perspective. Except, she has a child with him, and probably every time Aubree lights up about seeing her dad Chelsea feels bad that she hasn't been able to give Aubree the "happy family". I think that guilt contributes to her trying to hang in there with Adam.

It's just so sad. I think she could meet a nice man, marry him, and have the kind of life she's been dreaming of if she could just emotionally make the final break. And when (if?) that ever happens she'll wonder why she ever thought she wanted that with Adam.

She needs therapy. What kind of role model is she for Aubree who will likely see these episodes one day. What if when Aubree is older and is chasing after a man who clearly only uses her.

Chelsea has some loose screws. Adam sleeps with anyone and everyone with no protection or relationship. He's using Chelsea for sex because he knows he can get it. As soon as he gets what he wants he's gone. Why can't she see this.

• Love 1

I know we are supposed to lay off the fat talk regarding Gary and his health....but the only way anyone should weigh 300+ pounds is if you're 6'5" or taller. I know a guy who is just shy of 7ft and he's a big man. Not necessarily overweight, he's just gigantic. And he teaches kindergarten....go figure. But yeah. Guys like Gary should not be that heavy. It's bad news. I know those Biggest Loser shows are awful, but at least Gary did reach out. It seems he wants to change, and may not know how. Maybe the TM producers can give him some ideas. If nothing else...plot?

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 3

Personally, I think Gary would want to change, but I think his motivation was more for the Biggest Loser check.  It would be a win/win.  Lose weight, get a check = more chicks for Gary to bang.  He was hitting the clubs pretty hard at that time, and both he and Amber claim Gary was was being approached by a lot of females. (gross) One can only begin to imagine the incalculable pieces of tail he could get after having dropped some lbs., and had more fame and cash. 

Gary could probably have afforded to pay a personal trainer to help him if he wanted to.

• Love 1

I know we are supposed to lay off the fat talk regarding Gary and his health...

So help a mod out? At least take it over to the Teen Mom forum. Still my turf but it's organizationally correct. In fact, if you guys want to go over there, start a Gary thread, and politely talk about weight issues, I'll give you some freedom. Freedom until there's name calling, intolerance, or posters impersonating doctors. Same offer for Maci or anyone else. 

• Love 4

I also wonder why Tyler was the only one of the dads that was involved in the taping. None of the other fathers made an appearance, aside from preview footage. Maybe since Catelynn's pregnant? Or is he just a super douchey famewhore? Both? I bet Nipples complained after the fact cos we all know he needs all the screentime he can get.

• Love 3

She needs therapy.

Ah, but if you recall, she went to therapy the one time and declared that there was nothing she didn't know already! I found this charming quote on the subject from dear Chelsea, "I feel like therapy is for some people and it’s not for other people. I have nothing against therapy, but I don’t think that’s something that works for me. I mean, I could be wrong since I only went one time [laughs]. But I have a feeling I would rather have support and talk to my friends and people that know me. I have a hard time opening up to people I don’t really know. And I know that that’s their job but it’s not for me."

So basically she doesn't want to change and she doesn't want anything to change with Aubree that would cause things to change with Adumb. 

I bet her pinky is larger than Adam's penis.

Bwah! I'm sure what there is of it is shrinking too since his above-the-waist head seems to have really grown like a ripe pumpkin in the past season or so, it's practically Randilicious now. What a good samaritan Adumb is though for doing his best to share what little he has with the largest possible number of women <heave>.

Edited by meisje

I also wonder why Tyler was the only one of the dads that was involved in the taping. None of the other fathers made an appearance, aside from preview footage. Maybe since Catelynn's pregnant? Or is he just a super douchey famewhore? Both? I bet Nipples complained after the fact cos we all know he needs all the screentime he can get.

Actually, Nipples WAS supposed to appear on stage, as was Javi, but they were too busy fighting backstage about who would get to sit in the seat that was in view of the camera the most so they didn't end up making it.

• Love 3

Yea, it really bothered me that Chelsea only tried therapy once, because I feel like she could REALLY benefit from it. She has some real self esteem issues she needs to work through. And she's not going to be able to do that with her friends because they'll all just tell her what she wants to hear.

• Love 2

He is so totally gross looking that I really can't respect Chelsea any more...and I loved her as a mom (baby talk aside).

He didn't look as bad when they were first hooking up. Not my type and still pretty gross, but not much worse than half the guys in these shows. He looks awful now. I doubt Chelsea would give him the time of day if they didn't have a past. I'm not this way personally, but I know plenty of perfectly smart people who have trouble letting go of exs just as gross as Adam, especially if there is a child involved.

• Love 1

Yea, it really bothered me that Chelsea only tried therapy once, because I feel like she could REALLY benefit from it. She has some real self esteem issues she needs to work through. And she's not going to be able to do that with her friends because they'll all just tell her what she wants to hear.

While I do completely agree that therapy can be beneficial, sometimes the therapist can be awful and turn someone off of therapy for a very long time. I once went to a therapist who had me coloring pictures (yes, crayons and all) and tried to "read" my personality from that. I was in my early 20's and I was thinking "screw this, I'd rather go talk to the homeless guy on the corner than listen to this."  As I got older I realized she was just a really horrible so-called "therapist" and I later went to a much better one, but I wonder how many people she turned off by that initial experience. I agree that Chelsea would benefit from some therapy but it has crossed my mind that maybe the first person she saw just sucked, and she hasn't wanted to go back.

• Love 1

I'm not sure I agree that Chelsea NEEDS therapy. At least not in the way I think Janelle and Kali have some fucked up views on life. I think Chelsea is a little (a teensy bit really) immature and not super smart, but other than that I think she's a pretty normal young single mom. She has a career and a supportive family she includes in her life. Aubree looks like a normal kid and Chelsea has pretty realistic expectations for her future. Yeah, hooking up with Adam is dumb, but I'm not sure it equates emotional damage. I mean, Joe hooked up with Kali a bunch after they broke up and nobody is worried about his mental health. She has bad taste in guys, but she seems pretty aware of that and is choosing not to make dating a big priority. Sounds like most 22 year olds.

• Love 3
She has bad taste in guys, but she seems pretty aware of that and is choosing not to make dating a big priority. Sounds like most 22 year olds.

Yeah, but Adam wasn't some Rebel Without a Cause, Arthur Fonzarelli type bad boy.  He called her a fat, stretch marked bitch, and his daughter a mistake at one point.  To continue to go back to him, or to continue a flirtation with him of any sort says to me that she's got some self-esteem issues if she's still wanting to be with him.  Even when I was 22 I would never put up with a guy saying that to me.  Fuck that.

• Love 3

Yeah, but Adam wasn't some Rebel Without a Cause, Arthur Fonzarelli type bad boy.  He called her a fat, stretch marked bitch, and his daughter a mistake at one point.  To continue to go back to him, or to continue a flirtation with him of any sort says to me that she's got some self-esteem issues if she's still wanting to be with him.  Even when I was 22 I would never put up with a guy saying that to me.  Fuck that.

Yeah, I'm so with you there. Who goes back to that?  I think he's completely gross but even if he was "cute" back in the day, he's not now!  I was completely shocked she went back to him.She seems like a good Mom so I really, really hope she doesn't end up pregnant with another kid from this guy.

• Love 2

Why does MTV coddle these girls?

These girls are making a fortune for MTV.  Whatever the girls are getting paid it's a drop in the bucket to what MTV is making by putting their lives on TV. 

And I'd guess that's why Farrah isn't invited to return; she probably demanded too much money and then some. I'm guessing it wasn't her decision since she's a huge famewhore.  Anyway, I doubt anyone on the crew is going to miss working with that lovely girl and her thoughtful nature. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 1

Actually, Nipples WAS supposed to appear on stage, as was Javi, but they were too busy fighting backstage about who would get to sit in the seat that was in view of the camera the most so they didn't end up making it.

Is this reality or sarcasm? My detector is broken. Awesome either way but for different reasons.

Is this reality or sarcasm? My detector is broken. Awesome either way but for different reasons.

I was being sarcastic...although I completely see where the confusion stems from!

I wonder if the pretty little polka - dots on Javi's undershirt represent the size of his balls.

So, Kail allegedly leaves Lincoln with her drunk ass mom but she doesn't think Jo can handle Isaac sober for six weeks? Whatever, Kail.

As long as her mom made sure Lincoln got to the zoo....all is well.

Edited by ghoulina

I think I've mentioned in other posts around these parts but will say again that I've always believed that Chelsea got the good edit. Her sleeping with Adam (again and again) proves that MTV has chosen her as the protected one with regard to what airs on TV.

Another shout of thanks to everyone who made it through this show. I got about 15 minutes in and could no longer deal with the horrible host.

• Love 1

I don't think she got a "good edit", I think she's just a good person and it shows. She has questionable taste in guys but that doesn't make her a bad person.

We've never seen any tabloid stories on her like we have the others.

She's the only one who isn't blowing through her money and she's the only one who will be able to support her child when the show ends.

I'm an unashamed Chelsea defender. The girl got her shit together, she seems like a caring, loving mom,and in my opinion, she seems like a very sweet girl.

I couldn't care less who she sometimes shares her bed with.

• Love 3

I don't think she got a "good edit", I think she's just a good person and it shows. She has questionable taste in guys but that doesn't make her a bad person.

We've never seen any tabloid stories on her like we have the others.

She's the only one who isn't blowing through her money and she's the only one who will be able to support her child when the show ends.

I'm an unashamed Chelsea defender. The girl got her shit together, she seems like a caring, loving mom,and in my opinion, she seems like a very sweet girl.

I couldn't care less who she sometimes shares her bed with.

Yup. She's got a thing for her asshole baby daddy. She's not the first or the last. Adam's a jerk and Chelsea is better off moving on, but it's hard when you can't just cut someone out of your life because of a kid. I don't find it any more disturbing than Joe continuing to hook up with Kali even though she's prone to violence or Corey hooking up with Leah even though he knows Leah has cheated in every relationship without protection. She's not moving him in or supporting him financially like Janelle and Nathan and whatever is going on I think she's kept it away from Aubree and not giving her false hope. I don't think it's a good edit so much as Chelsea having the maturity to try and keep some stuff private.

Other than that she seems fine. She's set herself up to be able to make a living after the MTV money dries up, she's spent the actual MTV money on a nice, but reasonable life for her and Aubree. She keeps her partying away from Aubree and social media. No arrests, no drunken fights, no parade of new boyfriends. Chelsea is fine.

• Love 3

I am confused. Again. I think my post on the other topic should have gone here about Chelsea hooking up with Adam.

Chelsea, like Kail and Leah, had sex with her ex. How is that different than Leah pining for Cory even though she was living with Germy and just had a miscarriage?  Hell, she barely had Fetus Calvert out of her system when she began to squirm her way out of Germy's bed and working her way back to Cory. That is just foul. If running back to your ex while living with your husband doesn't fall under the definition of slimy and skeevy, I don't know what does. Leah chose to purposely become pregnant with Germy's child in order to keep him attached to her. That too is just foul. It is so foul, it reeks!! 

On to Hulk...Kail was doing her best to get Jordan to commit to her by pushing him to move in. While doing that, she was cheating on him with Jo. If Chelsea is icky for going back to Adam, the same holds for Kail and Leah for their foul behavior.

I don't find it any more disturbing than Joe continuing to hook up with Kali even though she's prone to violence or Corey hooking up with Leah even though he knows Leah has cheated in every relationship without protection

I think Jo having sex with Kail was just that, sex. It wasn't as if he wanted her back. Having sex with Hulk was not the same as being assaulted by her although anyone having sex with Kail should be held accountable for a crime. I will plead temporary insanity for Jo or believe the guy was just horny.

Cory hooked up with Leah? Do you mean when they dated for those three weeks? How would Cory know if Leah cheated or used protection?

As for later on, Cory didn't hook up with Leah although she would have loved it if he had given her the time of day. I mean, she left Germy, ran to Cory and she was beyond pissed when he debated taking her back. Ha. She ran back to Germy, got that ring back on her finger and probably gave him make-up sex to help him forget that she had just dumped him for her ex.

Edited by GreatKazu

I am confused. Again. I think my post on the other topic should have gone here about Chelsea hooking up with Adam.

Chelsea, like Kail and Leah, had sex with her ex. How is that different than Leah pining for Cory even though she was living with Germy and just had a miscarriage? Hell, she barely had Fetus Calvert out of her system when she began to squirm her way out of Germy's bed and working her way back to Cory. That is just foul. If running back to your ex while living with your husband doesn't fall under the definition of slimy and skeevy, I don't know what does. Leah chose to purposely become pregnant with Germy's child in order to keep him attached to her. That too is just foul. It is so foul, it reeks!!

On to Hulk...Kail was doing her best to get Jordan to commit to her by pushing him to move in. While doing that, she was cheating on him with Jo. If Chelsea is icky for going back to Adam, the same holds for Kail and Leah for their foul behavior.

I think Jo having sex with Kail was just that, sex. It wasn't as if he wanted her back. Having sex with Hulk was not the same as being assaulted by her although anyone having sex with Kail should be held accountable for a crime. I will plead temporary insanity for Jo or believe the guy was just horny.

Cory hooked up with Leah? Do you mean when they dated for those three weeks? How would Cory know if Leah cheated or used protection?

As for later on, Cory didn't hook up with Leah although she would have loved it if he had given her the time of day. I mean, she left Germy, ran to Cory and she was beyond pissed when he debated taking her back. Ha. She ran back to Germy, got that ring back on her finger and probably gave him make-up sex to help him forget that she had just dumped him for her ex.

I thought it was established that Corey and Leah hooked up at least once when she was with Jeremy and he was with Miranda.

I actually agree that Joe was just having sex with Kali, but I think it's entirely possible Chelsea was just using Adam for sex too.

I think that on one of the catch-up specials, Leah threw out an accusation that Corey had cheated on Miranda. No details were forthcoming and I did not necessarily take away that it was Leah he allegedly cheated with.

I guess the difference in the Adam and Chelsea hookup, and why IMHO it's different than the other girls hooking up with their exes, is that Adam actually treats Chelsea like shit.  I don't know how someone can find that attractive.  I've never said that Chelsea is a bad mother, as a matter of fact, I've said I would expect nothing less given her background and resources.  I have said that she needs to visit a therapist to work out her self-esteem issues.  She's not just hooking up with an ex, she's repeatedly hooking up with an ex that has treated her like shit.

• Love 1

I think that on one of the catch-up specials, Leah threw out an accusation that Corey had cheated on Miranda. No details were forthcoming and I did not necessarily take away that it was Leah he allegedly cheated with.

That's what I was referencing. It was brought up I think in regards to all the phone calls Leah and Corey were exchanging and I thought Leah's point was that if they hooked up then Corey was cheating too. I remember Corey never denied it in any way. I'm pretty sure it was before he and Miranda got married and may have been very early in their relationship. I'm just saying nobody worries about the Teen Dads mental health when they hook up with their crazy exs.

Maybe. They all seem to have a 5 second tolerance for being single.

I just don't get that codependence they all seem to have. I mean yes it is nice to be in a relationship but it is not a requirement of my happiness. I do not understand the mindset of relying on a man for your everything....happiness, money, livelihood.. etc. That's so sad that these girls don't see themselves as better people on their own.

• Love 1

I just don't get that codependence they all seem to have. I mean yes it is nice to be in a relationship but it is not a requirement of my happiness. I do not understand the mindset of relying on a man for your everything....happiness, money, livelihood.. etc. That's so sad that these girls don't see themselves as better people on their own.

It's not just the girls either. Corey and Leah broke up 2 years ago? He's already remarried and had a relationship in between. Joe was with Vee pretty soon after Kali and they've moved in and are expecting. Adam has taken it upon himself to up SD's population by the 2020 census. None of these people can stand to be single. I actually think Chelsea is the only parent who hasn't had another serious relationship.

• Love 1

Here's an article that reported on Leah's allegation that Corey cheated on Miranda. I don't think she was saying he cheated with HER, but rather that he's ALSO a cheater but doesn't get called out on it. 

In any case, people can certainly hook up with whoever they want to, but I agree with the observation that Adam is not just Chelsea's ex, but someone who has treated her horribly. It gives me the heebie-jeebies.

I've never said that Chelsea is a bad mother, as a matter of fact, I've said I would expect nothing less given her background and resources

I hope you didn't think I was signaling you out. Didn't mean for you to think or feel that way. Not at all.

My comment was in general about the idea that somehow Chelsea returning to an ex for sex is gross when Kail and Leah were just as gross, if not more, in their behavior as well.  Leah wanting Cory, whom I find to be an exceptional man and father, is not at all questionable...if she was a single female. She wasn't.  She was living with another and was pregnant. How she went about it, is what makes her sick in my eyes. She is right up there with Adam, minus the receding hairline, except her hair is just as shitty-looking.  Her behavior was scummy and loathsome.  Kail, well, she was hoping to sink her teeth into one guy, trying to get him to take care of her, telling him she loves him, all the while she has sex with her ex on a few occasions. Kail came off just like Adam, who was giving Chelsea false hope about their relationship while he was out with other girls. 

Joe was with Vee pretty soon after Kali and they've moved in and are expecting.

They are not expecting.

Leah threw out there the cheating that Cory did when he was barely dating Miranda on the reunion show. It was something that was between C&M. It was not Leah's business to tell. She even asked Germy, "Should I tell?" like a fucking ten year old girl. That was all part of Leah's manipulations to paint Cory as a bad guy. Remember, this was around the time when Germy was bitching about allt he texting and talking Leah and Cory were doing. He blatantly said on one episode how he didn't like them communicating and he didn't trust them. What Leah forgot to mention was how it was her who was spilling all kinds of personal details to Cory about her relationship with Germy, complaining to Cory about Germy's job. Miranda, by this point, was aware of what Cory had done, but it was not a big issue to her because it was in the beginning of her relationship with Cory.

Edited by GreatKazu
I hope you didn't think I was signaling you out. Didn't mean for you to think or feel that way. Not at all

No, I didn't, GreatKazu. No worries.

I get what you're saying though about the guys returning to the "crazies" but are not called out for it like the girls are, but I actually thought Javi shouldn't have gone back to Kailyn when she put her hands on him.  I think it was a big sign.  Anyway, he took her back , they got married, and I guess now that they have Lincoln, the situation is different.  Now he can't just walk away as he could when they were just dating. He's got to try to work it out with her.  Jo got out of his relationship with Kailyn, and made it clear to her that their post-relationship roll in the hay was merely a booty call.  He told her straight out they weren't going to get back together.  Kailyn was piiiiisssed, and tried to run back to Jordan. In Corey's case, he was really torn with what to do.   He loved Leah, and really wanted his family to work, but he came to his senses and realized he could never trust Leah. 

Chelsea and Adam are different in this case. He's been emotionally and verbally cruel.  They're no longer together, but every season she winds up having sex with him.  Broken up or not, and Adam's not just a regular, garden variety "bad boy" ex.  I doubt that in this scenario that she's using him for sex.  She has feelings for him, but I believe he's a horny ass mofo.  I do believe he'd use Chelsea, and me and you, and anybody else for sex.  Without a condom.  Chelsea's a good mother to Aubree, but I feel that she needs to explore her self-esteem issues, and find out why she keeps accepting someone like Adam back into her bed. 

• Love 1

It's not just the girls either. Corey and Leah broke up 2 years ago? He's already remarried and had a relationship in between. Joe was with Vee pretty soon after Kali and they've moved in and are expecting. Adam has taken it upon himself to up SD's population by the 2020 census. None of these people can stand to be single. I actually think Chelsea is the only parent who hasn't had another serious relationship.

Vee is pregnant? I haven't heard anything about that. I thought it was just speculation.

I do believe he'd use Chelsea, and me and you, and anybody else for sex.  Without a condom.  Chelsea's a good mother to Aubree, but I feel that she needs to explore her self-esteem issues, and find out why she keeps accepting someone like Adam back into her bed.

I can only imagine he tells her what she wants to hear. He probably talks smack about Taylor and the rest of the girls, but when he is with someone else, he talks smack about Chelsea and the others. If anyone caught that Iyanla special with that guy named Jay who had children with 17 different women, it was clear he talked a good game. The thing is, that game only works on a certain kind of female - one with low self-esteem who can be easily played. The guy had nothing going on...nothing! Just like Adumb. Going by what the females said, Jay said things to them that made them feel they had something going on.

Maharincess - No, there is nothing about Vee being pregnant. Just something thrown out there by Javi via a tweet of his when he mentioned Isaac said something about having another sibling.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

I can only imagine he tells her what she wants to hear. He probably talks smack about Taylor and the rest of the girls, but when he is with someone else, he talks smack about Chelsea and the others. If anyone caught that Iyanla special with that guy named Jay who had children with 17 different women, it was clear he talked a good game. The thing is, that game only works on a certain kind of female - one with low self-esteem who can be easily played. The guy had nothing going on...nothing! Just like Adumb. Going by what the females said, Jay said things to them that made them feel they had something going on.

Maharincess - No, there is nothing about Vee being pregnant. Just something thrown out there by Javi via a tweet of his when he mentioned Isaac said something about having another sibling.

Opps. My bad about the Vee thing. I can't keep up with these kids.