Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two: Bring The Popcorn and Discuss!

I have no idea - but now I want to watch it!  The People's Couch is so educational.

I would marry Blake and have a thousand of his babies before touching Adam Levine one time.

Thanks Walnut Queen!  I remembered that Julie had one real zinger, but I couldn't remember it.

And why hasn't Depp and the Hollywood Film Awards been top story?  Bet he's thanking his lucky stars for Ebola and Ferguson.

• Love 1

"I would marry Blake and have a thousand of his babies before touching Adam Levine one time."

But Scott and Emerson will take up Julie's slack!

Ayn: "Why is my daughter telling me this? She never tells me anything."

All the parodies on Too Many Cooks would be amusing for about 2 minutes, then I'd be bored. I did bother to look it up, because I didn't understand if it was a TV show or a video:

"It’s called Too Many Cooks and it aired on Adult Swim at 4 a.m. for a week straight at the end of October—wedged somewhere between infomercials and insomnia. Squidbillies writer Chris “Casper” Kelly is the man behind the late-night spoof, which begins as a harmless parody of cheesy ’80s sitcom intros before it becomes something much, much more disturbing. (He calls his style “absurdist and dark;” that’s the understatement of the year.)"

"Lips Magillicuddy", that is all.

Oy. Poor Lisa, after having the lip reduction surgery and everything!

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 2

I was grooming my dog while watching this (gotta make her pretty for Thanksgiving company!) when I heard "have you slept with Adam Levine yet",

I thought it was the Egber dad asking his son that and I thought "finally they are acknowledging tha..." then I saw it wasn't the Egber dad after all.

Oh well.

I'm with Julie, I don't particularly think Blake Shelton is attractive, he's cute, just not my type but I would pretty much do anybody before Adam Levine. Never seen the attraction. He seems like the kid who was the nerd in school and now that he's a "rock star" is trying so hard to be cool.

Plus, I don't think he's cute at all.

The Zeno family continue to be my favorites. I wonder if they have other kids. Their family is a lot like mine, if we aren't teasing you and giving you shit it means we don't like you.

Its how we show love. I can see a lot of love in that family.

Edited because there and their are not the same. I'm tired, too much cooking today.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2

While I wasn't high, I do enjoy dark humor, so Too Many Cooks (and everyone's reactions) literally had me in tears from laughing so hard. I also want to know what was that other Too Many Cooks song (the one with the multi-colored hair singer) that the older ladies accidentally found. 

• Love 1

The old ladies trying to find Too Many Cooks was funny. Also their story about the chicken? Why would the wealthy one take a chicken she found on the back of the car in and eat it?? I was starting to wonder if she just caught on to the story and went with it.

Julie:  Why do you think he faked his own death?  

Brandy:  To break up with her.

That was the line of the night for me!

I hope this comes back in the new year...there's too much good TV not to snark on.

• Love 2

The old ladies trying to find Too Many Cooks was funny. Also their story about the chicken? Why would the wealthy one take a chicken she found on the back of the car in and eat it?? I was starting to wonder if she just caught on to the story and went with it.

That was the line of the night for me!

I hope this comes back in the new year...there's too much good TV not to snark on.

Me too. I think this was just a midseason finale since a majority of shows are going on hiatus until late January.

Love the Zeno family! I think the middle Gay Guy and the middle Elderly Dame should swap couches for one night, just for fun.

Do a three way trade.  I think Brandy might be funny among the two other Gay Guys.  Take middle Gay Guy and put him with the two Old Ladies.  And take the extra old Lady and drop her off with Julie for the night.

• Love 1

Any news for season 3 yet? I'm not seeing anything online. I miss the show!

I was watching a show called Curvy Brides and thinking I'd love those two sisters to be couchers.

Crappola - and here I was all excited about new posts correlating with the start of a new season.  You TEASERS!, you!

• Love 3

The Voice

It's a sweatband yarmulke.

I'm gonna take you to the river and drop you off.

I would marry Blake and have a thousand of his babies before touching Adam Levine one time.

How to Get Away With Murder

It's TGIT - also known as Shonda Rhimes makes alot of money tonight.

I wouldn't want to tell Viola Davis I was pregnant.

They should've called this show "How to Get Away With a Flashback".

That's a "please don't tell my wife I had sex wth a student" kiss.

Interlude

There's a chicken on the back of your car.

Hollywood Film Awards

(of Jared Leto)  He looks like the beardede lady.  Julie's choking with laughter ...

EVERYONE'S reaction to Johnny Depp - including mine.  HOW did I ever miss this?  :-(

State of Affairs

Please don't tell me her name is Charleston.

Does he have a brother?  'Cause I'll still fuck him.

Julie:  Why do you think he faked his own death?  

Brandy:  To break up with her.

Some Snookie show

Snookie's worried about having a judgy baby.  That seems fair.

Too Many Cooks on Adult Swim

I wann see what they got on their plates.  I'm hungry.

Three ladies find everything BUT the actual show (which appears to be a blessing).

Zeno Dad: You know, I get it.  Everybody's got to be high watching it.

Me:  What in the fuckety fuck WAS that?

I somehow missed the last 3 epis last season!!! So my dvr grabbed them yesterday, thank you girl!!!! The Euros were confusing; this "Having the Euros watch themselves probably felt like an incredibly witty and clever bit?" -- I didn't even realize that was what was going on!!! Too much spider solitary during their bit?

I was so very excited to power watch that. AND a new epi for me when I get home from work today, YEAH!

But yeah, that 'too many cooks' thing? Whut?? It made me sad bc I don't have any friends (besides you all!!!) that watch this, so I will remain confused & not a little scared!!! And scarred!

• Love 2