Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Season Two

I think the thing I love most about this show is Todd's one liners! I laugh at just about everything that comes out of his mouth! People in hell want ice water, doesn't mean they're going to get it! He's just hilarious!

• Love 6

Todd might have messed up financially but  it looks like he was raised well.  Just those little sayings, though they might be second nature in the South, carry so much meaning and truth.  I wonder how many kids even hear the word "hell" at home - other  than swearing.

I guess it wouldn't have made for a funny show if he took their credit cards away. I never had my dad's credit card when I was a teenager, that's for sure! And I could see how Grandpa and Todd crashing their cart into the rear of Chase's might have gotten him fired.

I love this show so much, but the ignorance those children display is horrifying. What private school did they attend where they cannot do basic math and do not know the simplest American geography?

Google "common core" and the kids' ignorance will make more sense.

• Love 6

The camping trip was hilarious! I loved Todd & Chase telling Grayson that they were at Jason's lake.

That was so funny and add in Chase planting the fake snake for Todd to freak out about too.  If I was Todd I would have pulled the RV to a Hotel but that would not have made good TV.  There seems to be a lot of work with an RV.  Good gosh Julie and Savannah both failing the drivers ed class.  Wow.  I'm way too addicted to this show.

Dang!! I think if Todd would leave Savannah alone to persue a modeling career, she could get the family out of hock. She is gorgeous.

The pottery thing, with the Ghost moves, was hilarious to me. I think Todd and Julie adore each other, no matter what.

• Love 2

Yes, it was hilarious. Even though you knew the stripper thing was a setup, Chase's face said it all. "I'm dead"... LOL!! I remember that look all too well from my youth.

Todd and Julie are couple of the year, to me. They laugh, they cry, they are just adorable.

• Love 1

I know his episode was set up to test Todd but Julie's best friend was a pain in the butt.  If I was Todd no way would I be running around getting her food (while she complained it was cold and she had pizza and then crashing on the couch).  Julie should have been taking her for the treat no Todd.  For how demanding she was she should have stayed in a hotel.  I would have said no.  You're in someone's house be respectful, just because you are having a baby doesn't give you the right to be awful.  I get that Todd's oldest daughter Lindsee's husband doesn't get along with Todd (I think they both are to blame) why can't she bring the baby over to see the family?  Lindsee said it was both of them hating each other but the grandchild shouldn't suffer because of them.  I love this show but this episode was not my favorite.

This is the one show I look forward to watching.  They need to see their grandson and I hope they do.  Maybe they did that for the show when the cameras are rolling. It's clear they are very devoted

and loving grandparents and parents.  The grandson and Chloe should grow up together.

Last night's episode literally made me cry. The end where they were all dancing, this is a family anyone would be lucky to be a part of. There is genuine love there.

I hope that Todd can resolve his issues with his son-in-law and with his oldest son. Life's too short, Todd. Don't wait until you yourself have a health crisis to realize that.

Poor Chase....boy just couldn't score a drink no matter how hard he tried. 

• Love 3

What I don't understand is why did Todd have to get another cake? They already had 3 cake boxes that could have just went in the fridge & used the next day. Same thing with the flowers...I heard the florist say something like we'll be pulling an all-nighter. Flowers won't die in 24 hrs. I also call bs on Julie staying up all night getting together appetizers. All she had to do was wash the veggies & stuck the tomatoes on a stick, with a husband & 2 capable teenagers it could easily get done in a hour or 2 max.

On a good note Chloe was so stinking cute! Loved her little "old lady shoes"

Wanted to add that I watched the party twice & I saw no sign at all of these veggies she worked on unless they edited out everyone eating them.

Edited by nccueagle84

The Christmas Wrap Up Episode was really good.  Loved the presents everyone got, although it would have been nice for Chloe to unwrap a present.  She was adorable and looks like such a happy baby (love seeing a child so happy and smiling all the time).  Nice way to end the season.  I can't wait for season 3.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the Christley marathon while you open your gifts. I hope the kids go easy on you and are quiet while you have your coffee. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a happy and prosperous New Year, and that you're able to be with the ones you love.

• Love 1

I'm hoping Kyle and Todd will have worked out their differences by then. But I'm not holding my breath. When I was rewatching some episodes the other day, when Faye was talking to Todd about Kyle out on the patio, I saw him start to tear up. He truly loves that boy, I hope they reconcile.

Dang!! I think if Todd would leave Savannah alone to persue a modeling career, she could get the family out of hock. She is gorgeous

There must be some recessive tall genes that allowed Savannah to be tall.

I love that Savannah is so gorgeous, but she is either a good actress, or REALLY inexperienced with guys. When she figures that out, she'll be unstoppable. I mean, let's face it- she's sweet, but her best asset are her looks, which is why modeling and using her looks to get what she wants is probably the best path for her.

Edited by methodwriter85