Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Season Two

When Julie decides to return to work, Todd must pick up the slack at home; Savannah wants to start dating a 19-year-old musician.

Todd and Julie leave Grayson in the care of Chase and Savannah when they go out of town for the night; Chase and Savannah have their own plans.

We enjoyed the first season and waiting for the second was not a disappointment!  We were laughing out loud!

Yes, I know it's not "reality" tv just a funny, funny show.  It's Chrisley himself that can deliver the lines and use facial expressions to the ummmfff!  Funny, funny.

They have not explained the cash problems but I don't see any household help around.

• Love 3

I enjoyed the first ep more than the second because the "wacky adventures" were so obvious. But I too am just in it for Todd's commentary and Grandma trying to "bust a hustle."

So many unanswered questions though. Is that the same house? Did Todd give up his fashion business? (LOL) Why is the grandbaby with them full time? Where is the oldest son? Where is grandma's roommate? because she is my favorite.

• Love 1

Loved the episodes! Just one question: when are those 2 teens gonna learn to quit trying to get one over on dad when the cameras are on? The jig will be up at some point! I know, it's probably all pre-planned and scripted, but it's a fun show nonetheless. I like that Julie is a beautiful lady, yet she's not a toothpick.  Very real. 

Love Grandma! She's great.

• Love 5

Todd and Julie got shared custody of their granddaughter. I think the child's mother saw dollar signs. I've been under the weather and haven't watched the two episodes yet but when I do I'm going to pay attention to the surroundings a little better.

That looks like the same house as last season to me. The dark granite countertops, yellow hallways, etc.

Loved Granny going on the date with Savannah and Spencer. That was a riot. I'd like to hang out with that woman. I guess it might have been more fun NOT to tell the kids they were on their way back home in the second episode, but then again, it was fun to watch them interrogate each of them. Grayson is always the one to crack, I don't know why they trust him with $100 to buy his silence.

That baby gets cuter every dang day!!!

• Love 1

i thought the first season was better.  todd looks like he's had too much done to his face.  it looks bloated and red.

also, the house does not look the same as last year.  it looks smaller and less grand.

why is julie working.......have i missed something.

all and all, i love todd!!

• Love 1

Here's what I think is going on, for what it's worth. 

Todd filed for bankruptcy and they lost the big house we saw them in last season, and the same one they are in this season. However, someone bought the house, and I am betting they have worked out a deal with Bravo to allow them to film there. As we are only seeing them in limited parts of the house. The kitchen, small family room, bedroom, etc.

Grandma's house is also being foreclosed on, in addition to her lake property (the one they were going down to meet with contractors about). The renovations could be in order to secure a buyer for the house.

The one place he does own is a small condo. In other words, the Chrisleys are moving on up but also down, as the case may be.

This article with legal documents sheds a lot of light about what's really going on with this family. Julie probably went back to work in order to try to save whatever properties they can, provided her commissions are big enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613364/EXCLUSIVE-Todd-Chrisley-kicked-curb-Bankrupt-reality-star-set-swap-nine-bedroom-Georgia-mansion-two-bedroom-condo-court-gives-bank-green-light-foreclose.html

I love this show. Todd reminds me of my grandmother because she had no shame either about saying what she thought about everyone and everything. Todd just says what we all think but funnier. Inside, Todd is an old southern woman. I like this family. They are relatively harmless and they actually seem to like each other. 

I am on board with it not being the same house. It seems smaller. I think Julie is working because she has too. This is only the second season of their show so they wouldn't be making enough to maintain their lifestyle. 

• Love 1

Here's a photo from season 1. It's clearly the same kitchen. We've not seen the huge closet, nor the kids' bedrooms. I really believe the new owner of the house is being paid to let them film there. It happens all the time to keep up the ruse. The main hallway is the same, I'll never forget all that yellow. And I agree with everyone, I love this family and those kids. They tickle me to death!

chrisley_zpsdf40a794.jpg

• Love 1

I rewatched both episodes with my sister, she agrees it's the same house. But....there are no personal photos or anything of a personal nature anywhere. Looking in Savannah's room when she's talking to the guy on her iPad, and when her brother is in there...not a single thing you'd expect to see in a teenager's room. It all looks staged, like a house that's on the market for sale or has just been bought.

Another thing we spotted (I'll try to post a screen shot later) is that when Todd and Julie are on the green sofa, and Chase and Savannah are on the same sofa, there's a green screen image behind them. We really noticed it with the outline around Savannah's hair. Same with the floral print sofa that has the windows behind it. They are probably allowed limited time filming in the house, then have to do the rest in a studio.

Savannah's brand new black Mercedes is "in the shop"? The only vehicles they have now are the white car and Chase's Range Rover. That have been shown, at least. It's going to be interesting to see what else we spot going forward.

I just finished reading the article of their foreclosure.  I feel bad they are in that situation but for the life of me, I can not even comprehend how a family lets it get to that point.

The kids are going to be in for a rude awakening.  They do seem extremely spoiled.  Going to the nail salon, a hundred dollar bribe...  Yep I know it probably is just for the camera but I'll bet they have done it before the show.

The green screen info was great - will have to watch out for that in the future.

They might just build a few set for them - the family seems quite comfortable with the cameras.

Chloe is just the cutest little girl! I can tell her family just loves her to pieces. I saw on Kyle's twitter that he wasn't too happy with her being featured on the show because he feels like she's being used as a prop, but since the Chrisleys have partial custody of her, they can't very well film without her when she spends so much time at the family home. I can tell Kyle's parents would be in love with Chloe whether the cameras were there or not.

I love this show. It's obviously heavily scripted, but I really like this family. It's a shame about the foreclosures. I wish people would live within their means. There's no way this show is providing enough income for them to maintain their lifestyle. None of the kids work, right?

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 2

I love the show, but seriously? Julie loaned Todd 4.4 million!! If she has that kind of money, they won't be doing without. It pisses me off though that Julie has enjoyed all the amenities of what was bought by the bankruptcy money, but she has no responsibility to pay it off. Just seems so unfair.

• Love 1

Tonight's episodes:

The Chrisley children want to plan the perfect day for Todd for Father's Day, but Todd's competitive nature threatens the fun.

Todd and Julie decide it is time to downsize their house; the family is driven crazy by Todd's controlling ways; Savannah prepares for a pageant.

So, we may begin to start seeing shades of the truth regarding where they live now. And I'll be curious to see if anyone starts mentioning that Julie is a former Miss South Carolina, since that's been disproven from when they were saying that last year.

Regarding Julie's money; I'm not so sure about that being factual. Unless she made a boatload in real estate. She came from humble beginnings.

Possible deviated septum? She may need surgery to fix that, I don't know.

I teared up a little when Todd was talking to Momma outside, regarding Kyle. Having a kid with drug issues is the hardest thing a parent can be forced to deal with, and she is like a rock for Todd.

So, the Mercedes that Savannah got for a birthday gift must still be "in the shop"... and they've downsized to a house that looks like one of the rentals from RH of Atlanta that they used. We went from living in the big house to a SOLD sign in the front yard in one episode. They should have started the season out that way and not tried to keep up the ruse of them being millionaires.

I really like Todd and Julie, especially when they're bantering back and forth.  I also like Savannah; however, I find Chase to be a cocky little shit and Grayson is following in his footsteps.  Todd needs to crack down on some of their behavior.

• Love 1

I love this show so I am not criticizing BUT I think they tried to make the back of the old house (with 3 garages) look like the back of the new house. Not true.

While the house they are in now is 3x the size of my home I am sure it is a letdown for them.

I hope USA pays them well. Keep up the wisecracks!!

Gay or not, bi or not, I like Todd--as long as he's not cheating on Julie.

As a parent, sometimes I think he's a little OTT with the rules, but I much prefer his parenting style to someone like Kim or Kris Kardashian's. I get it though. He's mid-trip to hell and back with Kyle, so I get the over protectiveness. That being said, little Grayson could use some reining in from time to time, but I suppose that's the typical baby of the family dynamic.

Looking forward to more of the Chrisleys. I just hope they don't go towards overly produced family scenarios like the Gene Simmons family did on their show.

• Love 2

Even though the show is heaps of fakery, I just love it.  Todd's anecdotes are a riot.  Like when Chase presumed he'd lose the curfew upon turning 18: "Uhhh, the only thing open past midnight are legs and the ER.  So, NO."  

Chase is sneaky, and I cannot stand sneaky kids.  He's a bit too much.  Savannah just seems to be doing teen things, and she lacks the cockiness that Chase has.  I hope Grayson doesn't fall victim to being a child on a reality show (usually looks like brattiness + laziness).  The eldest sister looks like she could stand to eat something.  I was wondering where the older son Kyle was -- I had remembered the drama of Season 1 re: drugs, the baby.  So, I googled and found this scathing article.  I am not surprised about his claims of Todd being a control freak.  The details of the grandbaby's custody are a bit muddy (sounds like Todd paid off some folks).  At the end of the article, I thought Kyle's account of the situation could all be true, or it could be that Kyle is a run-of-the-mill addict (not anchored in recovery), and the baby is actually safer with the grandparents.  His side, his side, and the truth, as they say.   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2609560/You-make-Reality-star-Kyle-Chrisleys-secret-baby-mama-revealed-one-year-old-love-child-thrust-spotlight.html#ixzz3H162ym2A

For tonight's episode:

Tensions rise between Chase and his parents when he no longer plans to abide by the house rules now that he's an adult. Chase  gets a very rude awakening when his mom bills him $25 for his breakfast and then his dear ol' dad (dressed in a hilarious bellhop hat and bow tie) presents him with a bill for his stay at Hotel Chrisley.

I thought having Granny take him under her wing was genious. The woman has obviously had to do the same thing with Todd when he was younger. First, making him go to the drugstore (where they were obviously in on it) was priceless. Then poor Catherine.... him sitting there, looking at her. The portable toilet finally did him in.

I wish they'd get their THs in line with the new house. They are still showing the fireplace backdrop from the old house.

I might have a solution for those viewers who complain about the scripted feeling of a reality show.  Forget it and watch as if it was totally written for them.  This is a funny, funny show.  Just enjoy it.   We howled over the list of items Chase had to pick up at the drugstore.  In truth Todd's idea of "charging" him for room and board if Chase wanted to be treated as an adult was a great idea.  It sure gets the point across to a teen.

I think the family should be given credit for their attitude.  They have had a bad turn - anyone losing that much money and having major projects fail could have been bit**y and blaming others.  Not heard a word of "poor me" from these guys in articles.  In fact, I've not read a word of them trying to defend themselves to critics.

I hope this is a long running show.

• Love 3

For me this was just the funniest episode.  I do like that despite Chase's obvious distaste for his duties, he seemed to remain respectful of Nanny and Catherine. 

Must be nice to live as the Chrisleys! When that adorable baby Chloe was eating those cookies on those beautiful white bed linens (that I'm sure cost into the thousands of dollars), all I could do was scream inside!

While I know so much of this show isn't real, I still love it with all my heart. I look at the teenagers and wonder what daily life is like for them when the cameras aren't on. Do their friends treat them different? Julie looks tired. I think the toll of going back to work and really needing to earn an income is taking it's toll. The moments with Todd and his mom are my favorites, because you see how much they love each other.

That baby could eat cookies in my bed, any time, she's so darn cute!!!

• Love 1

While I know so much of this show isn't real, I still love it with all my heart. I look at the teenagers and wonder what daily life is like for them when the cameras aren't on. Do their friends treat them different? Julie looks tired. I think the toll of going back to work and really needing to earn an income is taking it's toll. The moments with Todd and his mom are my favorites, because you see how much they love each other.

That baby could eat cookies in my bed, any time, she's so darn cute!!

I know! I love this show, and I was disappointed that we only got one new episode last night instead of 2! 

Julie does look a little more tired.  She's put on a tiny bit of weight, but she' s still a very pretty lady.  I wonder if she's a stress eater.  They've had a lot going on this year with their finances, Kyle, and of course, adding a new baby into the routine. 

I do wonder the same about the kids and their classmates.  Sometimes in schools where there are a lot of affluent families, some of the kids aren't too impressed.  If there are other kids whose parents have some measure of fame, it may not be a big deal.  Despite Savannah's pageants, lovely clothes and handbags, she somehow seems like a pretty likeable young girl.  She doesn't seem snobby, and with a 4.0 gpa she must be a hard worker.  Same with Chase.  He kinda seems like an average teenage boy, only with more expensive clothing and car--oh, and those teef.

• Love 1

When Todd walked into the kitchen with that hotel bellboy hat I thought I was going to pee in my pants.  The only other reality shows I watch are 19 Kids and Counting and Million Dollar Listings NY & LA from last year (I like Madison).  I tried NY Housewives but I can't stand screaming.  I can't stand screaming of any kind and this show just makes me laugh. 

• Love 1

I assume Savannah's accident was totally fake and her car has been repossessed.

I liked seeing Todd doing yoga, it was amusing. As was Chase saying sex is a good stress reliever. Oh and I liked the kids taking Todd for a run and Chase dissing his stamina.

Chloe remains utterly adorable.

• Love 1

I love this show more with every passing episode. A lot of it is fake, but it makes me laugh so I can just go with it.  It's the mindless entertainment I am looking for in my TV. My God, I hate Savannah's voice.

Chase's birthday episode is the best. The hotel, the bellhop hat, the bill, "Castle Todd", Faye's antics and Chase's reactions, how much Todd and Julie enjoyed hearing of Faye's antics, I laughed out loud a lot.

• Love 1

I think Savannah is going to need surgery, it sounds as if she has a deviated septum and it can cause a person's voice to get all nasally. I don't remember her being that bad last season. But with each episode it sounds worse. She's too pretty to have a voice like that.

I really love this show and Todd is just so funny.  He's my favorite.  I know he's over the top but still something about his makes me laugh. I loved Chase's birthday episode.  He's so spoiled and so glad  they did what they did.  Seeing Todd in the bellhop hat was too funny, lol.  He needs to be set straight.  I would have mae him stay there a few days though.  It amazes me how spoiled teenagers will just come in a dictate how things will be.  Really?  Chase is spoiled and ungrateful which is kind of a deadly combination because they think everything revolves around them.  Would have love to see him have to work more and se him not get that car when he came home.  Give him a choice make the car payment or pay rent since you are an adult, lol.  I "LOL' because being 18 doesn't make you an adult, it makes you legal.

Now we have a teenager who is oblivious to the seriousness of car accidents.  Yes, I know this is a sit-com but it does show the theme of teens these days of taking so much for granted.  I believe Todd does have high blood pressure but it's not the kids but his financial difficulties causing it.  In real life I do hope the kids have some reality checks.  $15000  in repairs is huge for any young adult to pay off.

• Love 1

I LOVE this show, and I can't figure out why! Not usually a fan of this type of reality show, but I find myself laughing out loud while watching and looking forward to each episode. I just like the whole family (although Grayson is a little smart-alecky for my taste  but I'm hoping he'll grow out of that) and they're just a lot of fun!

Looks like this show has found the secret formula. I'm going to enjoy it while it's here.

Can Chase really be that dumb about geography?

I love Savannah's new haircut. And Faye taking off in the convertible for Palm Springs. Jose Eber has had some major work done on his face, I almost didn't recognize him, if not for the long hair and cowboy hat.

I loved Savanah's new hair cut.  It looked great on her.  About the car accident, I wish they really would have enforced it in more to her how bad that was.  Two accidents so close and the cost to fix it.  She wouldn't have a car again until she was living on her own, bought it herself, and paid the insurance.  That's the one problem I have is how bad Chase and Savannah are and this is the parents fault.  They have no clue how the real world is (and if the financial problems are as bad as what's reported they may soon find out).  Still, I'm a sucker and I love the show because of Todd.  Although I did love how the grandma kicked Chase out of the car and took off for Palm Springs.

Possible deviated septum? She may need surgery to fix that, I don't know.

I teared up a little when Todd was talking to Momma outside, regarding Kyle. Having a kid with drug issues is the hardest thing a parent can be forced to deal with, and she is like a rock for Todd.

So, the Mercedes that Savannah got for a birthday gift must still be "in the shop"... and they've downsized to a house that looks like one of the rentals from RH of Atlanta that they used. We went from living in the big house to a SOLD sign in the front yard in one episode. They should have started the season out that way and not tried to keep up the ruse of them being millionaires.

Todd mentioned something about Kyle being bipolar and trying to self medicate. That is such a common and sad occurrence. Having a child with a mental disorder who is not med compliant is a nightmare. I hope Kyle will turn to the right doctors and get the help he needs for himself and Chloe, just like Nanny said.

• Love 1