Type keyword(s) to search

Online Cable Alternatives

• Start Topic

(edited)

Peacock TV doesn't work in Chrome,Edge,and Firefox browsers 😞

It worked for me in Chrome--on Windows 10.  On Linux, it didn't work on anything I had. 

If that doesn't work, you could try downloading Opera, which (again) only worked on Windows 10.

(also, great handle, ketchuplover.)

ETA:  Peacock does not (currently) work on a Roku.  I heard it works on AppleTV and Chromecast, but I don't know from experience (and they're trying to get on the PS4?).  They said it works on Android, but it didn't work on my phone or my tablet.

Edited by marketdoctor
what does and doesn't work
  • Useful 1

I don't even care except that I am determined to watch Amber Ruffin's show. I have enough content, otherwise. I'm drowning in things I don't have time to watch. Make it easy or fuck off, streaming services! You think we don't have other options???

• Love 2

Sirius XM users can get Discovery + free for 3 months but I can never get the code to work.   SXMMDHHCS

It's for new Discovery + users.  I don't currently have a subscription but I used to awhile back (maybe a year ago) so I wonder if they recognize my email I used.  I tried using a different email (going in cognito) but it still doesn't work for me.