Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
danlewis84

Guess the TV Theme Song game

I got 23/100 because I was born in the 90's and also I'm terrible at this game. I mean, that's clearly not an excuse if I got Bonanza and Gunsmoke but was unable to get Mash. But I have decided this quiz is invalid for not having Law and Order.

Took it again and got 40/100 when they gave me better songs (for me) like Xena and The Brady Bunch. Yes, I can see how this could be addictive.

I got 85/112. I swear the 80s and 90s were all about the synthesizer!  Now I have to explain to my husband why I didn't pick-up when he called in the middle of this silly thing. *g*

I got 23/100 because I was born in the 90's and also I'm terrible at this game. I mean, that's clearly not an excuse if I got Bonanza and Gunsmoke but was unable to get Mash. But I have decided this quiz is invalid for not having Law and Order.

Can relate. I haven't gotten a good score either XD.

Got 27/100.

Edited by AntiBeeSpray

Different kind of theme show game.  Vote for your favorite TV theme songs in the TV Theme Show-down bracket!  It's a big match-up of a variety of shows. It starts as a big NCAA type bracket- 64 shows!  - and voting will take a week or so to get to the finals. Have fun!

ETA: Added in a second bracket of shows to vote on!  Go here for TV Theme Show-down 2 and vote for shows from the 60's to today.

Edited by King of Birds
  • Like 1