Type keyword(s) to search

The Relationships Thread: The Cardiac Wing

• Start Topic

If the choices for Sam are Silas or an unfrozen Borg, I'll pick Patrick (baggage and all) every single time. I'm not sure what other options out there could be better. I mean, she could be single too, which I'd be okay with. But eventually, she's going to want to be with someone. Unless Hot Johnny returns and we get JoSam, this is by far the best choice for me of what's left. And maybe this should be cross-posted in Unpopular Opinions.

I'm shipping CarTrick. Carly/Patrick. The possibilities are endless.

Ugh, Guza chem tested them. IIRC, Patrick was even a participant along with her cousin Lucky, in the Carly is the sexiet sexy to ever sexay  fantasy sequence.  Guza loved making Carly & Patrick friendly knowing the Robin/Carly dynamic. And of course, Patrick didn't give any fucks, about Robin feeling regrading his friendly demeanor with Carly.

• Love 3

Ugh, Guza chem tested them. IIRC, Patrick was even a participant along with her cousin Lucky, in the Carly is the sexiet sexy to ever sexay  fantasy sequence.  Guza loved making Carly & Patrick friendly knowing the Robin/Carly dynamic. And of course, Patrick didn't give any fucks, about Robin feeling regrading his friendly demeanor with Carly.

Yup. Even kissed that beast In front of Robin to make her jealous. This was after Robin hauled back and bitchslapped Cujo when Robin came back. If Patrick ever hooks up with that judgmental harpy, he will be dead to me. DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'd have bought Patrick/Carly if Tamara was still playing her.  I never saw an ounce of chemistry with JT/LW.  Hell Tamara brought the chemistry, I wanted her version and Jax together.

Edited by jennifer6973
  • Love 1

And of course, Patrick didn't give any fucks, about Robin feeling regrading his friendly demeanor with Carly.

Robin didn't give any fucks about Patrick's feelings regarding her friendlily demeanor with the town mobsters. And just because she was friends with Sonny and dated Jason in the 90s doesn't mean she still had to associate with them 20 years later. She didn't even  tell Sonny to fuck off for good after he shot her in front of her child.

She didn't even  tell Sonny to fuck off for good after he shot her in front of her child.

No she didn't. But she did cut off her ties with him after that incident. It was the current douche writing this show, that had her forgive him and talking to him again. And I blame HIM*. Not Robin.

*Him being the current show runner.

• Love 2
They've both been pimping Morgan and Britt heavily, and he's definitely not going anywhere for at least a couple of years. They're just really gaga in love. Which is really sweet, but annoying at the same time because I have no interest in seeing Morgan and Britt together, especially just because they're involved in real life. It's the one thing I agree with Ron on - he seems pretty dead set against it.

@tvgoddess, did Ron say anything specific about it? I agree with Ron too on this - I like Britt okay but I'm not interested in seeing her with Morgan. Especially since I would just only see Kelly and Bryan in their scenes and not Morgan and Britt.

• Love 1

I think a long time ago, he basically said to forget it. I think his exact words to them were "nice try" when they said something about it. And yeah, I agree - I'd see Kelly and Bryan, not Britt and Morgan.  And they could be as devoid of chemistry as Chad and Kristen onscreen. Why tempt fate?

I think a long time ago, he basically said to forget it. I think his exact words to them were "nice try" when they said something about it. And yeah, I agree - I'd see Kelly and Bryan, not Britt and Morgan.  And they could be as devoid of chemistry as Chad and Kristen onscreen. Why tempt fate?

Thanks

He should have never let Ava and Morgan break up in favor of Sonny.

THIS, A MILLION TIMES, THIS! You can put both of them with anyone else, it will never surpass the chem that Ava and Morgan had with each other. I will go to my grave with this opinion. Ron's such a fucking moron.

• Love 1

I am not even a Morgan/Ava shipper, but I think Ron ended their story too abruptly. Eventually they could have moved on, but not when they did. He should have milked the chemistry for all it was worth, that what a good writer does.

I thought id bring the Carly & Sonny reunion over to this thread.  Honestly,  at this point there are no other viable options for either character so it's just easier to slap them back together.  

If Sonny does get sent off to prison or a mental facility, even temporarily, it might be interesting to see Carly try and run his organization again.  

I remember when TB's Carly briefly did so and carried that bat around.  

Tiger, this is what i said about CarSon in the spec thread

My speculation is that Sonny & Carly will be paired together. Sonny is already a grandfather with the possibility of two more soon from Lante & Morgan/Ava. Carly's magical glittery female body part days are over. Their kids will be the ones driving story & love triangles while they interfere & fuck things up continuously because they are the BestestParentsWhoLoveWithTheirWholeHearts. They meddle because of their love.

I'm all for it because this allows Sonny & Carly to be around yet more contained. It gives me hope that the time for these two has front burners will finally be minimized. 

• Love 1

Sonny and Carly definitely deserve each other, and the rest of the dating public deserves to be done with them.

But, honestly, they both need to just be alone at this point.  Sonny is gross, and has already impregnated the ladies too many times.  He should not be allowed to date anyone, ever again!  And Carly has lost her damn mind - Jax was far too good for her, and she should have clung to him for dear life when he deigned to marry her ... and if she thinks Franco should be her boyfriend, clearly her brain is broken. 

• Love 3

Maybe because Nik used to have the hots for her daughter?

I wonder if an Anna / AJ matchup could have been something. Just throwing that out there. Might have been interesting to see AJ aligning himself with the cops in hopes of taking Sonny down, and some sparks fly.

Of course, I don't care how this show actually ends, Robert /Anna are endgame for me. Just thinking of what might've been an interesting short term thing for her ...

• Love 1

I wonder if an Anna / AJ matchup could have been something. Just throwing that out there. 

Noooooo. :p But Anna/FH has chem with everyone*, so maybe there would have been a spark. *Except maybe Tony Geary.

Of course, I don't care how this show actually ends, Robert /Anna are endgame for me. Just thinking of what might've been an interesting short term thing for her ...

But see that's another reason in an alternate universe Dante and Anna should have had a fling! :) When people describe how Robert was in the 80s, that's how I think of Dante (although he used to be a lot cornier/funnier. The new writers watered down his dialogue a lot, unfortunately).

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I was looking at that scene and they still have the same set of bed sheets still on their bed.

of course, you don't think they're gonna spring for new bed sheets? :) I think they borrow them for Sonny's bedroom set, ick.

I didn't mind because I a) liked that they were writing Lulu as a troublemaker and b) I never thought they would seriously put Lulu and Dillon together. They didn't really but they stupidly never utilized Georgie again and then the idiots let her walk and killed the character off.

I miss Georgie so very badly. Her type of personality is needed on a canvas full of crazy ass crazeballs.

So RC is probably incapable of writing for her because she is sane and moral without coming across as a fairy princess trapped in the real world. He would probably make Georgie as stupid as Anna. 

• Love 1

So RC is probably incapable of writing for her because she is sane and moral without coming across as a fairy princess trapped in the real world. He would probably make Georgie as stupid as Anna. 

IMO, Ron seems to have a problem writing for "good" characters without making them boring. And he also has a problem writing for the lunatics and the killers because he doesn't realize that the endgame for those characters ends with them having the rug pulled out from under them. Not becoming the COS. But I digress.

• Love 3

Wow, the only two semi-functional pairings are one we barely see (Mac/Flea) and a pair of kids.

No wonder this show is so sad. When even Bob Guza does romance better, you KNOW we're as close to the drain as you can get. I mean, soaps ARE still supposed to be about love, romance, and family, right? RIGHT?

Doug Marland is probably flipping Ron Carlivati off from the grave. Ditto Bill Bell.

• Love 3

I know, isn't that crazy? There's so much violence and camp. Almost every relationship is clouded with lies. The romance and actual solid couplings completely disappeared.

And you're right, the family stuff is non-existent, too. Except if you're in Dr. O's family. Wow.