Type keyword(s) to search

The Relationships Thread: The Cardiac Wing

• Start Topic

Pre-Panic Room Rce & Carly.

It was always funny to me that TB had mad chem with every male except for MB. She even had with RKK, curly-haired/white Steven Lars, and one of Sony's goons before Max.

Speaking of ships in the night, there are sites already doing bad photoshop of Billy Miller and Rebecca Herbst together.

Oh my. They look pretty, but I can't get behind Liason. I love LiRic and think they never got proper coupling time.

I also think Olivia/ Ned are adorable. Why? He treats her like a woman, not a toy.

• Love 1

But at least Liric were married, Liason were Buggered out by two different women.

They barely started before the Journey crap happened and when they got together the second time it was for barely a month until they broke up.

Speaking of the other half of Journey I loved her and BW's AJ together.

Edited by jennifer6973
  • Love 2

I couldn't ever have gotten into Robin and Lucky for the simple fact that I remember Laura, Robin and Lucky in the attic of the Webber house, Lucky was all of 11 and Laura and Robin were talking about how they'd both had the same teacher in high school.  I just never envisioned Robin as a cougar.  LOL

I couldn't ever have gotten into Robin and Lucky for the simple fact that I remember Laura, Robin and Lucky in the attic of the Webber house, Lucky was all of 11 and Laura and Robin were talking about how they'd both had the same teacher in high school.  I just never envisioned Robin as a cougar.  LOL

And Robin was, what, 15? Lucky likely had the same teacher when he went to high school himself, heh. I think it would have been weird, if, say, Robin and Lucky had hooked up when he was in high school and she in college. But with GV's Lucky or when JJ came back, imo it would have been fine.

• Love 3

Officially together or not, it seemed to me like GH was running with Jason and Liz, the star-crossed lovers, for a year or two. They even bumped Becky Herbst up in that OTT Guza opening sequence, I believe, which was always a good barometer of character prominence. They dumped it, but it was real for a while. (I dug it at the time, but I don't think you can go back - Liz would just look pathetic.)

Would Liz/Jason belong here? Not that I want to see them get together, I'm just curious. Besides that two week engagement were they ever as real couple? Did they ever exchange I love you's? 

As quick as it was, I don't think Liz/Jason belong here. Why? Well, they did get together long enough to make a kid together and they did have some short moments of happy coupledom and a 2-second engagement.

So I think, while they were dropped, they were a couple for nanoseconds, and the show did take a lot of time beforehand to dirty up Lucky and Sam to facilitate them.

Jax/V- She never stood a chance because this was right after Brenda but I loved them together. They were great friends and had a spark there. V will always be one of my favorite GH characters.

AT Emily/Nik- Emily had such a huge crush on Nik and they had so much chemistry. 

TB Carly/Lorenzo- My God the chemistry these two had. My TV melted. Lorenzo adored Carly and really got HER. I loved them and I can't blame Tams for wanting to pursue it further. Too bad Maurice ruined it.

TB Carly/Jax- So much wasted potential.

GG Lucky/Sam- My favorite Sam pairing to date. Those two sparkled and Lucky treated her so well. For the first time, Sam was truly and utterly happy and not crying and begging a man for his love or attention.

Ethan-Kristina- Ugh! UUUUUGH at this one. HOW could the writers/show mess this one up?!? They were perfect!

SK AJ/Sam- They few scenes they shared, the chemistry was there. Plus this sl wrote itself. The potential drama with AJ raising Jason's child paralleling Jason raising AJ's would've been amazing. 

Edited by FireFoxy
  • Love 3

Carly and AJ would have blown the show up like dynamite. I still can't believe they dumped that for Crancko who just blew.

Maxie and Johnny. What a waste. They had It.

Sam and Todd had It too.

Lucky and Sam didn't have a real chance but they were fiery and tender and smokin hot.

• Love 3

I doubt Robin is more than five years older than Lucky, if that, which would hardly matter at this point. I don't recall this specific scene, but I do recall one that came a few years later, after Lucky had moved into the room above Jason's garage, where Laura and Lucky talked about a teacher they'd both had. It's not that unusual for a teacher to work for decades at the same school and end up teaching the children of former students.

I always wanted Robin/Lucky and figured it would happen eventually. I'm surprised no writer has ever gone there.

Edited by Melgaypet

Morgan and Maxie I can't cosign. There's no anchor there. Michael and Maxie I am mildly obsessed with, like almost-blocked-it-out-in-story-beats obsessed with.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

I really don't think soaps know how to write good girls anymore.For some reason there either written as can do no wrong ala Abby on Days.

I just find Lante so boring.THere too young to be boggled down with babies and I miss bitchy scheming maxie.

• Love 1

I don't think Dante and Lulu are too young to be saddled with babies. They both look like they're in their thirties and act like it. However. It's been over two years already. They really, really need something else at this point.

• Love 2

I liked Dante/Lulu when JMB was Lulu. Not feeling them anymore. But they definitely need a new story. If I have to hear the word EMBRYO one more time...

I agree that good girls are written terribly, especially on GH. The way Sabrina was written, for example, was the epitome of what I hate about it. Can do no wrong, perfect, loved and propped by every character...

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

I've always found lante boring and I feel like its too soon for maxie and Lulu to have babies.I feel like if they can't think of something else for them then a writer has no talent.Of course we know that already lol.

Yes the writing for Sabrina was terrible.Truthfully one of my pet peevs on soaps has been for example if a popular couple broke up and one part of the couple has started dating another person If the whole town jumps on that person warning them away.I start rooting for the interloper.

Robin apparently is dragging her heels. *rme*

Um, excuse you, the divorce was her idea, remember? Poor wittle Patty was hoping she would change her mind while he was hoping Sam would have sex with him. <3

I don't care how wrong this is, but here's to hoping AJ is the thing Helena needs revived. Maybe she wants ELQ? And Robin just decides fuck it and hooks up with AJ. Oh the expressions on everyone's faces would be priceless.

I'll take Robin with anyone but Patrick. Anyone.but.Patrick.

• Love 1

It's Ron trying to have his cake and eat it too. He wants Patrick to play the field without looking like a total asshole (whether that's been accomplished is debatable obviously, but that's what Ron thinks he's done) but he doesn't quiiiiiiiiiite want to make it official the divorce either. Basically, he's stringing along Patrick/Robin fans.

• Love 2

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks he looks like more of a douche as long as it's NOT official. Every other episode Patty's like, "I'm almost free!!" Just makes him skeezeballs.

I really don't get why Ron is playing with Scrubs fans, though. I know they had a very large fanbase (possibly still do? Don't know for sure), but what's the point of it? Does he think ratings with drop? So strange.