Type keyword(s) to search

The Relationships Thread: The Cardiac Wing

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

And the most current crop of female writers decided it would be fine for [Alexis] to still have feelings for a man who tried to murder her

That's sort of a tradition on this show: Laura marries her rapist, Carly marries the man who shot her in the head. Why should attempted murder be any different?

Edited by dubbel zout
clarity
  • Love 3

We always use Sonny shooting Carly in the head as shorthand for him being horrifying. But it was an accident, it was maybe negligent but it wasn't malicious, and he thought he was protecting her from harm. The way he treated her afterwards - the affair with Sam and keeping her away from her kids - that was intentional and malicious and I think it was much, much worse. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I get that trashing the previous relationship to support the new relationship is standard operating procedure for soaps, but CVE was doing better at writing for women on GH so I kind of hoped we wouldn't see that with Jason/Sam/Drew.

How hard would it be to give Sam some agency in this story? Drew was stifling and controlling her? Instead of blatantly contradicting the things that we've seen on-screen for the past few years and trashing the relationship with Drew, why not lean into the fact that she's been OOC for the past few years and make it an intentional choice - a direct reaction to losing Jason. Because despite the lives they lived, none of them really believed anything bad would happen to Jason. So, if losing him shook the foundation of her world, that's reason enough for her to try to change - if only to avoid having that happen again.

And it would make just as much sense that actually having Jason back would make her question some of those changes.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 10

I don't get it either. The show was given a golden opportunity with SBu's return to do a deep dive into the Sam/Jason/Drew stuff, and instead we get a sloppy, contradictory mess of a story. Sam and Jason get slapped back together because the writers are too lazy/scared/dumb to give us something meatier. Ugh.

• Love 10

It is such bad writing, for Sam to go from 95% Drew to 95% Jason when even a rookie fanfic writer would have had Sam having doubts as soon as Jason came back if that was going to be the story going forward.  And from someone who usually writes well and occasionally subtly. I seriously wonder if someone with power stepped in and changed the direction. It's the Occam's Razor explanation.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It is such bad writing, for Sam to go from 95% Drew to 95% Jason when even a rookie fanfic writer would have had Sam having doubts as soon as Jason came back if that was going to be the story going forward.  And from someone who usually writes well and occasionally subtly. I seriously wonder if someone with power stepped in and changed the direction. It's the Occam's Razor explanation.

Frank?

What gets me so much about this shit with Sam.  A month ago she was doing PI work with Liz!  Finding and exposing Harvey, sneaking into his hotel room, looking through his belongings to try and find Drew & Franco.  But now the writers want to heavily imply in the dialogue that somehow Drew was preventing her from being herself.  Do they not realize what they write from week to week?  Now she's doing the same exact nonsense, except she's tagging along with the two idiots and suddenly "Sam is going to come back feeling like herself again." I guess she didn't feel like herself a month ago doing it with Liz? It's such garbage.  

I'm not here for Drew to be dragged down because tepid boring Jason and Sam NEEDS to be done and not because anybody truly wants it at GH.    FV was never really a fan of that pairing imo. But I understand that it NEEDS to be done. However, they could have done this reunion so much better than what it's going to be.  It's not organic, it's not root worthy, it's a bunch of crap to satisfy the fanbase (dialogue has literally been ripped from their fans on twitter). Too bad they couldn't figure out a better way to do it.  Instead Sam looks silly and Drew is getting pulled down in order to prop that crap up.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Hater said:

Do they not realize what they write from week to week? 

Given they aren't in the same room, probably not. I legit think that's why we get half of the contradictory/OOC stuff onscreen. No one is paying attention to continuity, so the writers just write what they want the characters to think and feel, rather than what makes sense for the characters. Then there's Frank constantly changing his mind for what he wants the stories to be, so the writing has to pretzel itself to accommodate him.

• Love 3
On 12/19/2017 at 11:48 AM, IWantCandy71 said:

The Jason Robin loved was Jason Q. I will never believe Robin loved Jason MORGAN the murderer. Because if she does, chick has problems. As does any woman that loves him.

I agree. This is one of many reasons why I never liked Jason and Robin and why the pairing never rang true to me. I always hated that scene where he told her "You're the only one who doesn't look at me and wish I was someone else".

Bull to the Fucking SHIT. Robin had known Jason Q all her life (technically, given soaps wonky timelines) and had a huge crush on him when he was SORASed at the end of 1991. That's as long as his FAMILY and even longer than his own girlfriend. That, coupled with the fact that she only just lost her boyfriend, and there's no way she would have accepted the new, cold-hearted, emotionless Jason.

It's one of the--frankly, annoying--ways Robin was deified after the AIDS storyline--Saint Robin accepts him and doesn't try to change or control him while his evil family does.

Edited by Camille
  • Love 5
On 6/24/2014 at 10:29 PM, dubbel zout said:

I'll never understand why Robin telling AJ that Michael was his son is such a black mark against her. So what if she told him to spite Carly? AJ deserved to know that Michael was his. If Carly, Jason, and Sonny had had their way, AJ would never have known

On 6/24/2014 at 11:37 PM, Melgaypet said:

Word. (Is it hopelessly uncool to say 'word'? Oh, well, I've never been cool.) In my opinion, the biggest black mark against Robin's character is that she kept that secret for so long. She was in the wrong there, and I was relieved when she made it right by finally telling AJ the truth. If she was partially motivated by spite - and she was - so much the better. Carly was unrelentingly awful to Robin and disrespectful of Jason and Robin's relationship and Robin was under no obligation to eat that shit. Carly had it coming. Frankly, Jason did too.

On 6/25/2014 at 7:38 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Maybe it was a poor example, but  I've never understood the "Saint Robin" moniker that's been thrown at Robin as the insult it's supposed to be. One of the reasons I love her is that she's a good person

On 6/25/2014 at 8:46 AM, LeftPhalange said:

The current crop of writers don't know how to write "good" characters so whenever they try the characters just come off as boring, sanctimonious, self-righteous, and dull.

I agree with every bit of this and the final quote is what made me finally figure out my problem with "Saint Robin". Before the AIDS story, she was a "normal" good girl. During and afterwards, it was like everything she said and did was wonderful and perfect and glorious and indeed, it became unbearably sanctimonious and dull.

I think the reason people find her telling AJ about Michael a black mark against her is because "Saint" Robin would never dream of admitting that she did it partly out of spite and anger and to get back at Jason and Carly, instead insisting that her sole motive was that "It was the right thing to do". And it wasn't right in the nearly two years since Michael's birth? It's only right now that Jason's dumped you for Carly? 

As long as I've been watching this show, I surprisingly have very few favorite couples. I loved Karen and Jagger, Ned and Lois, and Jason and Keesha.

Edited by Camille
  • Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, Camille said:

It's one of the--frankly, annoying--ways Robin was deified after the AIDS storyline--Saint Robin accepts him and doesn't try to change or control him while his evil family does.

Yes ! Jason is the type of person who only wants you around if, you know, you don't drag him for shooting people. He's just such a LOSER. I cannot imagine a woman as smart as Robin would not be like "yeah me and the OTHER Jason-the non murdering one-were great friends, but YOU I don't know."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, IWantCandy71 said:

He's just such a LOSER. I cannot imagine a woman as smart as Robin would not be like "yeah me and the OTHER Jason-the non murdering one-were great friends, but YOU I don't know."

He really is. I get Guza's "Good is Bad, Bad is Good" mentality, but I always hated the contempt Jason M had for his old life.

"I was a straight-A pre-med student and varsity athlete with a steady girlfriend who I adored?"

"Eww, yuck! Being a mobster's errand boy is so much better!"

I also always found their relationship very patronizing to both of them. For someone who hated it when people talked down to him, he had no problem with having to have Robin literally teach him how to act in a relationship and what love was. And Robin was written as so saintly and pious that she doesn't even get mad at him for anything, even sleeping with another woman for a huge part of the time they were together.

"Oh, that's okay! You didn't understand that it was wrong to sleep with someone else while dating me! And besides, I wasn't sleeping with you, so of course you had to get it from someone else!"

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Camille said:

And Robin was written as so saintly and pious that she doesn't even get mad at him for anything, even sleeping with another woman for a huge part of the time they were together.

Because she was a 17/18 year old HIV+ woman who thought she couldn’t have sex....

And Jason wasn’t sleeping with Carly for a “huge part” of the relationship. Like, huh?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

I always thought it was implied that Robin assumed Jason and Carly were sleeping together. I think Camille is just saying no self respecting woman should EVER put up with that kind of crap. The HIV status should not matter one way or the other. That to me is akin to a world weary wife who knows her husband messes around and she puts up with it because "men do that sort of thing".

Well, decent men don't. But, decent men don't murder for a living and have sane people defending their behavior, either.

Robin, Sam, Carly- they've always acted like anything Jason did was okay because it was Jason. It's always been ridiculous and stupid that ANY woman would put up with his weasel self. 

I don't get that character's appeal. I never will. And I feel sorry for any female character that gets stuck with the blinking murderer.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 5

Robin did not assume they were sleeping together. She did not know. And it didn’t last for a significant part of their relationship. 

I was responding to the “Robin is so saintly that she doesn’t get mad at him for anything” comment. That’s not why she didn’t get mad at him. It had nothing to do with acting saintly.

And if Robin always acted like everything Jason did was OK, they would still be together. Their relationship ended twice because Robin was sick of his shit, so...

I don’t care about Jason’s character or why people like him/don’t like him. 

• Love 1

That is the only thing that keeps me from completely hating Jason. I love it that he's noped out of that, even though Carly would cheat on Sonny with Jason so fast the barware thrown in a fit of betrayal wouldn't have time to hit the ground.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I was responding to the “Robin is so saintly that she doesn’t get mad at him for anything” comment. That’s not why she didn’t get mad at him.

Robin unfortunately excuses the behavior of people she loves too easily, though. What stands out to me is the time she was on the docks telling Warlock's AJ that he, not Jason, is Michael's bio father. She said that Carly taught Jason to lie, and explained what had happened in the last year +.  It sounded to me like she was putting the responsibility for Jason's lies/deception all on Carly. Having brain damage does not mean Jason was/is not responsible for his actions.  If Jason had been a teenage boy with Down's Syndrome, then yes her holding Carly responsible would be reasonable.

Btw, when I said people I was thinking of her parents, Sonny, and Patrick. My (probably unpopular) opinion is that Anna and Robert were not spectacular parents who put their child first either during her childhood or during her adulthood. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Robin unfortunately excuses the behavior of people she loves too easily, though. What stands out to me is the time she was on the docks telling Warlock's AJ that he, not Jason, is Michael's bio father.

Or that time she was on the docks chastising Karen for still being angry at Sonny for what he did to her 

• Love 4

Or that time she took a photo of Stone into Dante's hospital room to shame him into feeling sorry for the man who shot him point-blank in the chest. Because that's totally appropriate! In her mind, having been kind to her and Stone absolves Sonny of everything forever. That's no more supportable than Deke locking him in a closet absolving him forever.

Don't even get me started on Jason. Does this murderous bastard have any exes who don't still worship him? I would so love to hear Robin admit that...not even that she was wrong about Jason, but that all the potential for being a good man she saw in him has been completely squandered by Jason and that he is a terrible person. I know perfectly well this will never happen, but it would be so sweet.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Don't even get me started on Jason. Does this murderous bastard have any exes who don't still worship him? 

Probably only Courtney...and only because she's dead. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I would so love to hear Robin admit that...not even that she was wrong about Jason, but that all the potential for being a good man she saw in him has been completely squandered by Jason and that he is a terrible person. I

LMAO. Robin!? You’re lucky if ANYONE says that. That’s not General Hospital and never will be. Sadly, Jason is the hero. Is what it is.

Edited by HeatLifer
2 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Keesha didn't seem to fond of him when she left.  I like to believe that is still the case.

But she was involved with Jason Q. only, which muddies the waters a bit. She wanted Jason when he first became Jason Morgan, but only because she knew him as her boyfriend Jason Q., and he pushed her away (and then arguably upgraded by dating AJ instead). 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

That’s not General Hospital and never will be. Sadly, Jason is the hero. Is what it is.

Well, duh. I'm not an idiot. You did see where I said, "I know this will never happen" right? I know exactly how this show regards Jason "Just Like Jesus, Only More Awesome" Morgan.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Well, duh. I'm not an idiot. You did see where I said, "I know this will never happen" right? I know exactly how this show regards Jason "Just Like Jesus, Only More Awesome" Morgan.

I did. I liked the post and responded by agreeing with your sentiment. So.....I never implied you’re an idiot or claimed I didn’t see that. Anyway.

3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I guess I never saw that scene - was it the original Karen or the recast?

It was the recast. Karen and her new boyfriend Joe were snuggling on a bench when Sonny, Jason, and Robin walked up. Sonny tried to talk to her, but Joe went ballistic and insulted Sonny and angrily asked if Robin was one of his dancers, which pissed off Sonny and Jason--who was even reaching for his gun--but Joe stood his ground and asked why it was horrible to suggest that Robin was a stripper, but okay for Sonny to have degraded Karen like that.

The scene is on YouTube, "Jason, Robin, & Sonny on docks with Karen". I can't seem to post it here.

• Love 1

The ending sucked because Karen fucking thanked him. Horrible, horrible. One YouTube comment completely sucked when it basically accuses Karen for not taking responsibilty for their own actions. Perfectly acceptable to blame an older man for taking advantage of a 17 year old and getting her to strip for him.

Here is one thing that always got me: Courtney and AJ. Of all the shit on this show that couples pulled on each other, why a get stalking your spouse is somewhat unforgivable (and fuck Guza for taking advantage of Billy Warlock leave when he filmed that Baywatch movie), why was it also so awful to Courtney, or this show, that AJ was using her to get back his son? You would think with her own history with Mike, should apperciate the lengths he would go to to exist to Michael? She just wrote off his initial interest in her as him "never loving her" when in truth AJ gave up alot more for her than Jason gave up for any woman. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Camille said:

It was the recast. Karen and her new boyfriend Joe were snuggling on a bench when Sonny, Jason, and Robin walked up. Sonny tried to talk to her, but Joe went ballistic and insulted Sonny and angrily asked if Robin was one of his dancers, which pissed off Sonny and Jason--who was even reaching for his gun--but Joe stood his ground and asked why it was horrible to suggest that Robin was a stripper, but okay for Sonny to have degraded Karen like that.

The scene is on YouTube, "Jason, Robin, & Sonny on docks with Karen". I can't seem to post it here.

"It's over. It's been over for a LONG time. Maybe you should let it go."

WOW, Robin. Go jump off a parapet. Team Karen all the way here!

• Love 3

Well. With all these criticisms and examples of Robin being flawed and dare I suggest it-human, I think it’s fair to say that those that accuse her of being a saint or perfect, are wrong. I firmly believe if Robin hadn’t been kidnapped and tortured and held prisoner for nearly two years, she would never have forgiven Mooby for nearly shooting Emma. It was the rescue, life is short, blah blah, that had her forgiving his ass.

Huh. Maybe I should have posted this in the Unpopular thread instead.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well. With all these criticisms and examples of Robin being flawed and dare I suggest it-human, I think it’s fair to say that those that accuse her of being a saint or perfect, are wrong. I firmly believe if Robin hadn’t been kidnapped and tortured and held prisoner for nearly two years, she would never have forgiven Mooby for nearly shooting Emma. It was the rescue, life is short, blah blah, that had her forgiving his ass.

Huh. Maybe I should have posted this in the Unpopular thread instead.

I'm sorry, @GHScorpiosRule! Overall I still like Robin, that one line in particular just stunned me.

I'll do better next time. :)

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well. With all these criticisms and examples of Robin being flawed and dare I suggest it-human, I think it’s fair to say that those that accuse her of being a saint or perfect, are wrong.

I always thought that it was less about Guza - or whoever was writing at the time - portraying Robin as this “perfect saint” and more about allowing practically every character to walk all over Robin and she eventually or even automatically had to deal with it. Robin, at one point or another, should have thrown Sonny, Jason, Patrick, and Sam to the curb and told them all they were trashcans.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I always thought that it was less about Guza - or whoever was writing at the time - portraying Robin as this “perfect saint” and more about allowing practically every character to walk all over Robin and she eventually or even automatically had to deal with it. Robin, at one point or another, should have thrown Sonny, Jason, Patrick, and Sam to the curb and told them all they were trashcans.

When she finally cut ties with Mooby, it was a glorious thing! Too bad it didn’t last. She got two weeks to treat Patrick like the cheating liar he was, and that was awesome. Until she “had” to forgive him. I was really hoping she would have told Jason to go to hell after she told AJ about Michael-but I will see that as her FUCK YOU! To the Unholy Trinity, while still doing what was right.

1 hour ago, UYI said:

I'm sorry, @GHScorpiosRule! Overall I still like Robin, that one line in particular just stunned me.

I'll do better next time. :)

That wasn’t aimed at you, but I’ve been reading here, in the history and even episodes thread how Robin is “so boring because she’s sooooo perrrrfect.” And that’s not true. I was livid when she didn’t toss Mooby aside after he shot Dante. But then again, Dante decided to lie and say he shot himself.

Robin pulling out her prom picture with Stone wasn’t one of her finest moments.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I was really hoping she would have told Jason to go to hell after she told AJ about Michael-but I will see that as her FUCK YOU! To the Unholy Trinity, while still doing what was right.

Oh, yeah. I’m with you. And then leaving for Paris. It was never Robin who ever said or implied that she missed Jason during those years, but show actually had Jason say something about it to her twice, in 2004 and 2010....and I loved that it made him all pissy that she was gone.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Oh, yeah. I’m with you. And then leaving for Paris. It was never Robin who ever said or implied that she missed Jason during those years, but show actually had Jason say something about it to her twice, in 2004 and 2010....and I loved that it made him all pissy that she was gone.

Except for when Kimberly returned in 2005- and we were shown she was still in love with the asshole. Then Patrick arrived on the scene and that’s all she wrote!??

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Except for when Kimberly returned in 2005- and we were shown she was still in love with the asshole. Then Patrick arrived on the scene and that’s all she wrote!??

Heh. I don’t really count that 2005 stuff, though, because she never expressed any of it to Jason ever.

22 hours ago, UYI said:

But she was involved with Jason Q. only, which muddies the waters a bit. She wanted Jason when he first became Jason Morgan, but only because she knew him as her boyfriend Jason Q., and he pushed her away (and then arguably upgraded by dating AJ instead). 

Those scenes made me cry. I adored Jason and Keesha and to see him treat her like garbage was wrenching. I was glad for that little moment when she finally stood up to him and told him that she didn't deserve to be treated like this, but even that failed to make him have a Heel Realization and make him at least apologize. If he no longer loved her because he didn't remember her, that's one thing, but he had no excuse for being so cruel. There were times when he seemed to almost enjoy it on some sick level.

I've relished every bad thing that's happened to Jason ever since, particularly relationship-wise.

I could never really like AJ and Keesha together because of how they came about. While he was obviously in love with her from the beginning, she would never have given him a second look had it not been for Jason's accident--which HE caused! And after she found out, it just always felt like the giant elephant in the room.

And speaking of good characters being written as sanctimonious and dull, that happened to Keesha too at some point, though not as unbearably so as Robin

• Love 3

I liked AJ and Keesha. It was a missed opportunity, IMO, not to have Jordan be a recast Keesha and TJ be her son with AJ.

As for Jason’s accident, it annoys me that no one ever held him responsible. (And I fully recognize this annoyance as retroactive because I hate Jason Morgan and am disgusted by how AJ was always demonized.) AJ was in the wrong for drinking and driving, no question, but Jason Q forced his way into the car, against AJ’s wishes, KNOWING he was drunk. He meant well, but he wasn’t an innocent bystander. He deliberately put himself in a dangerous situation.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

how Robin is “so boring because she’s sooooo perrrrfect.” And that’s not true.

Robin was not perfect, she just had to grow up too fast/mature too young because her parents were presumed dead. Yes she had Mac to be her guardian, but she met him a long time after she and Robert had built a father-daughter relationship.  I believe Robin had a lot of emotional vulnerability from losing her parents, then she fell in love with Stone, and then lost him, too. To this day I think Robin would not have idolized/depended on Sonny so much if her parents had been there for her as they should have been. She fell in love with Jason while vulnerable from grieving Stone and thinking of herself as "the girl with no future"- not realizing Carly would be a long-term thorn in her side. Her sense of nostalgia - remembering how Sonny and then Jason were there for her when her heart was lonely/broken - keeps her from really acknowledging that they are not good people. The characters who called her "saint" or "angel" or "perfect" were Carly because Jason wanted to be with Robin, and later Lisa because of jealousy that Patrick chose Robin.

• Love 2

Robin had a big issue with not knowing when to mind her own business, which is what soured me more than anything else.  She knew what was right, and by god, you were going to know it too, whether you liked it or not.  I never saw her as perfect, or thinking she was, but more that she thought she knew better than others.  That crap with Dante is a perfect example.  She had NO place in that mess, she deliberately inserted herself to push an agenda.  I would have hated that even if it wasn't Sonny she was white washing.  

Now, having said that... I always hated the way she handled the Michael reveal.  Like, if it was so wrong, then why wait until the breaking point in your relationship to say something.  It wasn't right.  Now that was her business, and it wasn't that she told AJ, it's the when and why.

2 hours ago, ouinason said:

Robin had a big issue with not knowing when to mind her own business, which is what soured me more than anything else.  She knew what was right, and by god, you were going to know it too, whether you liked it or not.  I never saw her as perfect, or thinking she was, but more that she thought she knew better than others. 

I think that sums up my problem with her too. It just seemed like she always had a sanctimonious lecture for everyone she disagreed with or disapproved of. 

Now, having said that... I always hated the way she handled the Michael reveal.  Like, if it was so wrong, then why wait until the breaking point in your relationship to say something.  It wasn't right.  Now that was her business, and it wasn't that she told AJ, it's the when and why.

How convenient that telling AJ was "the right thing to do" now that Jason's dumping her for Carly. So it wasn't right in the two years before? And what a convoluted explanation she gave Jason for her actions. Jeez, woman, just admit that you did it to get back at them.

• Love 1

Jason never dumped Robin. Robin broke up with him. 

She knew what was right, and by god, you were going to know it too, whether you liked it or not.  I never saw her as perfect, or thinking she was, but more that she thought she knew better than others. 

She did know better. The people that she called out were people like Carly who were liars and manipulators. More power to her!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Camille said:

How convenient that telling AJ was "the right thing to do" now that Jason's dumping her for Carly. So it wasn't right in the two years before? And what a convoluted explanation she gave Jason for her actions. Jeez, woman, just admit that you did it to get back at them.

I don't think Jason dumped her, she got fed up with Carly up in their business all the time.

Robin was wrong to keep that secret, absolutely. I was glad that AJ was angry with her over it. I also wish that she hadn't tried to justify herself to Jason and just blasted him, but she was still young and she loved him. At least she got to leave with some dignity.

• Love 2

I'll admit, I used to think he dumped her too, after she told the truth about Michael and AJ, in the scene where he said he hoped he never saw her face again, since I wasn't watching when it originally happened. It was only later that I found out that she had dumped him first over Carly, told AJ, and THEN he said he didn't want to see her again (and then Sonny told his guard to "escort Ms. Scorpio home"). 

So, mea culpa for that on my part. 

You know, I don’t care how petty it made Robin look when she burst SheBeast’s arrogant and smug bubble. That heifer DESERVED to lose something. I’m grateful that Guzasshole didn’t kill her; she left, as @Melgaypet stated, with dignity. And though she was complicit in keeping the secret, she tried to get Jason to tell AJ the truth and she wasn’t happy about having to lie about it. Again, flawed. Human.

And that Robin got her last licks in as she left only makes me HAPPY. And for all Jason accusing Robin of betraying him and never wanting to see her face again, he sure didn’t like it when she was threatened. I remember all his “You stay away from Robin” he told Faison after she was gone.

Yes, I ❤️ Robin and am an unashamed apologist. What’syerpoint??????

• Love 1