Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: The Payoff

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Season 2: Fav rookies Loni, Kelli Jo, Natalie, and Candace  (both came back after being cut)

Season 5: Fav rookies Brandi, Johannah, and Sunni (all 3 came back  after being cut)

I always seem to root for the underdogs.

I've been watching MTT since season 1 and noticed something in the earlier seasons. It seemed like a lot of the TCCs that were cut, came back the next year, made it back to TC and some even made the squad. That doesn't seem to happen that much anymore. Very few make it back to TC a 2nd time.

Personally, I think Jenna is the prettiest girl on the squad. She is just stunningly pretty to me. Mackenzie Lee was also in my "Wow!" list.

Jenna is so pretty and one of the better dancers from last year's rookies. I remember K&J mentioned their concern about her looking so young but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. Last year she looked every inch the young 18 year old high school girl she was but now she looks like a woman instead of jailbait.

ETA: I meant that all in the least pervy way possible!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 3