Type keyword(s) to search

So I saw this thread on the mothership heading, & thought it would be fun to share w the CI fans. Amongst the L&O shows, what would be your dream team?

Pick a DA

Pick an EADA

Pick an ADA (tho I chose to forego this one)

Pick a capt

Pick a psychiatrist

Pick 2 detectives (which I think is the most interesting)

Here's what I rolled with:

For DA, I'm going w Schiff, who played a lot of politics, but really stuck to his guns when guiding prosecutions. For EADA, I went w Ben Stone, who was understated, but had just as much fire as any of the others.

But here's where I find things fun. I'm going w George Huang for psychiatrist. He's super bright & I love the different light he throws on things, I think he'd be fascinating when interacting with....Olivia Benson & Bobby Goren. Goren's Sherlock w Benson's toughness/empathy. I think the 2 of them would have a rough go at first, but if Benson can handle Stabler, she can manage Goren. Goren struggles when challenged, but I think it would be fascinating to see him working w someone just as dedicated as he is, a woman who has charisma & smarts. And can you imagine this pair working under no-nonsense Van Buren? She'd be just as challenged managing the 2 of them. And I think it would be really interesting to see them working w the level headed but deeply passionate Stone. In some ways, I'm not really sure there's a great fit at ADA here, so I'm curious to hear how others think a diff ADA could fit in this mix. I'd be happy to keep an ADA out of it, & let the detectives interact w Stone directly.

I should add that I know very little about UK, LA, & the other short lives spin off's, tho I'd love it if someone brought in some of these characters & how they might interact with others

Well, if CI is allowed to use Mothership/SVU folks, why not? (Seeing as CI only had Carver officially as its only stable ADA.)

DA: Definitely Schiff. Once Adam Schiff left, I think the DA's office really lost something.

EADA: Hmm. Jack McCoy? Or Ben Stone? Hmm...Eenee Meanie Miney Mo...Ben Stone, it is!

ADA: Much as I like most of the others, I gotta stick with Carver here. Of note, my second choice would be Alex Cabot, but then that would just get confusing.  :-)

Captain: I'll stick with Deakins.

Psychiatrist: Liz Olivet!

Detectives: This is where it gets hard for me. I LOVE G/E. But to mix it up...I wonder how crazy crap would get if Stabler and Goren were partnered. Goren was unorthodox, but next to rage-a-holic Stabler, he probably would look like a puppy. LOL! But I'd be willing to watch and find out!

Runner Up: Logan and Eames, just to see how it would go.

Goren & Stabler...good one. It would take stabler a while to get used to Goren's quirky, & intellectual approach, to solving crime. But he's a results guy, & you can see him adjusting

Then again, Champagne100, Goren/Stabler could be trouble - but a goldmine for Olivet! I mean, Goren's personal issues were out the yin yang and Stabler? Well, I think he had enough personal demons with his bipolar daughter and issues with Kathy that the despair could actually rival Goren's!

Although I bet Bobby could give Elliot tips in how to handle Kathleen's illness. So, hard to say...