Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

NYPD Blue

I don't have the H & I's channel at all unfortunately so I just watch my DVD's of the show instead thank god for them. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

The dvds are the best way to watch NYPD Blue because it's not censured by the PC police nowadays. 

I agree with you totally.

• Like 1

I loved Jill, but I always thought the way they wrote her out did a disservice to the character.  While I definitely believe she would have done anything to protect her boys, I never bought that she would let things go as far as they did with Don without asking for help from Diane and the gang.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

I loved Jill, but I always thought the way they wrote her out did a disservice to the character.  While I definitely believe she would have done anything to protect her boys, I never bought that she would let things go as far as they did with Don without asking for help from Diane and the gang.

Yep, the was pretty out of character.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Noticed right after Christmas, H & I dropped NYPD Blue from the schedule, 😠

I wish someone like METV or ION would pick them up. I really miss the show.

• Like 1

I did enjoy that on late Christmas Eve night, H & I showed 4 Christmas episodes back to back from various seasons of NYPD Blue. Definitely needs to get picked up by another channel. 

• Like 3

On 1/16/2021 at 1:43 PM, peacheslatour said:

I wish someone like METV or ION would pick them up. I really miss the show.

That'd be a great idea as I have at least one of those channels - ION.

• Like 3

On 1/15/2021 at 9:42 PM, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Noticed right after Christmas, H & I dropped NYPD Blue from the schedule, 😠

I wrote to the network to voice my objection, and this is the reply I received: 

Thank you for contacting Heroes & Icons. Thank you for your support of NYPD Blue.  Our contract expired for the series, and while the series was one of quality, the ratings were never as good as we needed them to be to support the substantial license fee that the producers and distributors required us to pay. Perhaps in the future we can bring it back to the Network. 

Thank you again for watching Heroes & Icons and for contacting us with your thoughts. 

• Useful 2

1 hour ago, tvmom said:

Thank you for contacting Heroes & Icons. Thank you for your support of NYPD Blue.  Our contract expired for the series, and while the series was one of quality, the ratings were never as good as we needed them to be to support the substantial license fee that the producers and distributors required us to pay. Perhaps in the future we can bring it back to the Network. 

Thank you again for watching Heroes & Icons and for contacting us with your thoughts. 

Well, yeah when you show it zero dark thirty, you're not gonna have very many viewers.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

On 1/22/2021 at 5:22 PM, tvmom said:

Maybe perhaps not showing it during the Graveyard shift might've helped with those ratings? IDK Didn't TNT used to re-air NYPD Blue in the mornings? 

• Useful 1

9 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Did H & I  have NYPD Blue on in the afternoon instead the graveyard shift  a couple of years ago ? I actually like it on late at night though.

A few years ago they had two back to back episodes starting at 4:00 PT. I preferred that.

• Like 2

On 1/27/2021 at 9:31 AM, peacheslatour said:

A few years ago they had two back to back episodes starting at 4:00 PT. I preferred that.

Well hopefully they decide to do program in the primetime again like before. 

• Like 2

Curious Question : What is everyone's favorite opening / intro of NYPD Blue? 

Mine are 1,3,9, and 10 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Forever8 said:

Curious Question : What is everyone's favorite opening / intro of NYPD Blue? 

Mine are 1,3,9, and 10 

2 to 6 for me because of Bobby ♥️ 

• Like 3