Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

iMonrey

The Cast in Other Roles: Which witch is which?

I just feel bad for Sarah Lancaster. It must be hard going from being a lead on one of the greatest shows ever in the history of network TV to a guest star on a Lifetime series. Not that I'm bashing Lifetime or anything - hell, I'm watching it. It's just that as an actor, your career can really take a downward trajectory, status-wise.

Lancaster was the epitome of awful as Madison Kellner on Everwood so she should talk to me if she's feeling bummed about her career since I see this as a huge step up for her.

• Like 2

What about Julia Ormond? She's an Academy Award winning actress, for Chrissake. And Amick was on the seminal Twin Peaks. Now they're on Lifetime.

What about Julia Ormond? She's an Academy Award winning actress, for Chrissake. And Amick was on the seminal Twin Peaks. Now they're on Lifetime.

Ormand has a couple of Emmys but no Oscars.

My bad. I meant to say nominated, but apparently she's never been nominated for an Oscar either.

Edited by Rahul

Jennifer love Hewitt made quite a nice career on lifetime. It's just a fact of life that roles get fewer and far inbetween fir older actors and actresses. Lifetime is lame but it's work. Beats a 9 to 5.

Poor Steven Berkoff (Savonarola on The Borgias) went from playing an incredibly fanatic historical character to playing an incredibly fanatic imaginary character as king Unicorn (my spelling and I stand by it ;-) ...). Some people are just born to play incredibly fanatic characters, it seems.

Customize font-size