Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E27: Wish You Were Here

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Do we ever see Jannelle in any other position than driving her car or laying down? She discusts me so much that I just cringe when her face appears on my t.v. And BTW, constantly saying 'I love you' to your little boy doesn't make it so. Jace is such a cute little fella! I'll take him and love him and play with him! Poor kid, all he see's is that no good pos mom laying around! I can't STAND that woman! Everything about her is just so ugly.

• Love 3

This is what she wants.

Thank you. I can't imagine a judge would look at Corey's history as a father and take away his right to be involved in any decisions involving Ali. Healthcare related or not.

Leah's a spiteful, little wretch. She should be counting her lucky stars that she was fortunate to get knocked up by a guy who loves his kids, is very involved in their lives and works hard to provide for them.

• Love 7

Was Jenelle really still wearing her hospital bracelet when she said in her voiceover that Kaiser was a couple weeks old?  Poor Jace must be bored stiff when he has to visit her.  All they ever do is lie around in the pee and spit up soaked bed.  Do they have any toys or outdoor play equipment for him?

Good for Chelsea for stepping outside to discuss Adam with her mom.   She's the only one of these girls that gives me hope.

Corey cleans up well and I always enjoy seeing Jeff. 

I got nothing on Kail except that her boys are adorable.   

• Love 4

Wow, Leah has her mom and stepdad totally manipulated/brainwashed and believing her stories about how Cory doesn't want to do anything for Ali.     i cannot believe these people actually get on television and say stuff like this.    He submitted what he needed to the insurance company.  He pays for the girls to be covered.  What else do they want from him?  One thing that pisses me off about Leah is that she is constantly saying she did this for the kids, what did he do, blah blah blah.   Um, he went to work and made money and provided the medical coverage for them.   I hate it when people act like they deserve a pat on the back for taking care of their own kids.   Leah was the  stay at home parent, it was her job to handle things like therapy appointments if they happened while Corey was at work.  Leah thought she was going to stick it to Corey, drag him into court, talked shit about how she didn't care if he lost everything, did she really not comprehend that it was a possibility that he could also turn around and demand things in court?   She definitely lost that smug look she had on before.  I can't believe this didn't cross her mind when she was out banging her ex, treating Cory like shit, badmouthing him on tv and in front of the girls, having Jeremy talk shit, etc.   Cory has rights too, Leah needs to understand that she does not have all the power in the coparenting relationship.   I wonder if Corey is hearing things from the girls about what it's like at Leah's house.   We don't even see much of Jeremy and what he have seen is him smacking Leah in the face with bacon and a screaming match over money.   Add that to the spaced out conversation she had before the meds were adjusted and I can totally understand why Cory might go for custody.  Fact is that all we see Leah doing is a lot of talk about what Cory isn't doing.  Corey can prove that he has done what he was supposed to, and also seems to have proof that Leah isn't taking Ali to therapy.   

Jenelle is gross, and did you guys notice that she literally said she didn't want to get Jace back and then caught herself mid sentence?   I think Nathan hates Barb and thinks that him and Jenelle could do better for Jace.    As a parent who doesn't have his first kid either, he is probably willing to give Jenelle a pass on that.   In his own mind he probably thinks he's a great father to his first kid and it's other people keeping him out of her life when i n reality he's the type to go out and get fucked up and get tasered and arrested.  So when Jenelle complains that she's Jace's mother and she should have taken him to the fireworks he doesn't see how completely ridiculous he is being because he is the exact same kind of parent.   Jenelle is just talking a lot of shit about getting Jace back.   She doesn't want Jace.  When it comes down to it, she does not want to deal with Jace living with her and there's no way she is actually going to go through with it.   Why is the rental okay for Kaiser and Jenelle and Nathan to live in but not Jace?    She acts like they are living out of a car or something every time Nathan brings up getting Jace.   Also Jace is in school or daycare or whatever all day, so if she has enough time to be home with a newborn having Jace should be a piece of cake.     

Kail is so depressing to watch with her constant misery.   It's like watching Eeyore every week.

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 5

Lol at Javi's "These six weeks, you think this is something you're going to want to do next year?"

Like, what part of COURT-ORDERED VISITATION do these people not get? They act like they're being gracious and charitable by giving Joe this time. I don't hate Kail, but I think she's a control freak, and I think it eats away at her that she has to share control over Isaac.

I was so happy when Chelsea told Aubree to sit and eat her food while she talked to her mom outside about the Adam drama. I can't stand it when these people discuss adult problems around little ears. With as much as Chelsea clearly despises Adam, I have to give her props for trying to avoid saying negative things about him in front of Aubree.

I never would have made the connection myself, but I kind of agree with those who suspect that Leah may be using drugs (either prescription or otherwise). It would definitely explain why Corey is trying now to get custody. If so, I feel a little bad for her. I believe her when she says her life is stressful and exhausting. I mean, she's laying in the bed she made, but still. And to the earlier comment that Leah can't be that exhausted because we see her laying around while someone else does the work: she may be depressed. I really don't know how to feel about Leah's story right now because I don't think we're being given the full story, which is par for the course with Leah and Corey.

Agree with posters above that Barb would give Jace back with the quickness if Jenelle pushed for it. At this point, I tend to think that's what should happen. Lots of parents aren't perfect. Jenelle is not going to be anywhere near perfect. But she is that child's biological mother, she has another child she is raising now, she is in(somewhat) of a stable place in her life. If it's ever going to happen, now is the time. The ONLY thing I want from Jenelle at this point is to go to her mother and say "You know what? I'm sorry. I thought I was ready to be a mom at 16, but I was wrong. What I did was selfish, and it's not fair that you were forced to step up and raise my child because I couldn't. I'm sorry, but I think I've matured a lot and I'd like to try now to be a mother to my child." Because I do think Jenelle has come a long way and God willing, she can stay on the straight and narrow and do right by her kids, but I don't think she has any shot at all until she can stop flinging excuses around and admit to her past mistakes.

• Love 3
I never would have made the connection myself, but I kind of agree with those who suspect that Leah may be using drugs (either prescription or otherwise). It would definitely explain why Corey is trying now to get custody. If so, I feel a little bad for her. I believe her when she says her life is stressful and exhausting. I mean, she's laying in the bed she made, but still.

I think that Leah has been overwhelmed and looking for something to make her feel better ever since the twins were born.  The first thing she did was go running out with her old friends and ex when they were newborn babies.   I don't blame her, it must be a nightmare to worry about Ali and what kind of future Ali will have but blaming Cory isn't going to change anything.  Cory and his family have stepped up and helped out since day one, and they are still to this day offering to help with the therapy appointments and helping with the girls.   

At this point, I tend to think that's what should happen. Lots of parents aren't perfect. Jenelle is not going to be anywhere near perfect. But she is that child's biological mother, she has another child she is raising now, she is in(somewhat) of a stable place in her life.

I totally disagree with this.   Jace is afraid of Nathan, and Jenelle has never cared about what Jace sees, what kind of fighting he is around, etc.   They aren't stable at all, Nathan just got out of jail, Jenelle just recently was also in trouble.   Who cares if she is his biological mother.   She has never been a mother to him in any way, she walked out and left him crying multiple times, has put every guy she's ever been with before him.    Jace himself said that he doesn't want to live there, that should count for something considering the potential domestic violence he could be around.   He should feel safe in his own home.  Barb is not perfect but Jace doesn't fear Barb and her home is the only one he has ever known.

• Love 14

Why does Leah and her family keep saying Corey is in denial? About what? He knows his daughter is sick. Corey has never seemed in denial. Does he have different opinions than Leah about the best treatment? Maybe (although I haven't even seen much of that). Leah acts like he's taking her to faith healers or refusing to see doctors or something.

BTW, I'm not even close to a lawyer and I've never gone through a custody battle, but I'm guessing there is something going on if the judge was even willing to investigate taking the girls from their stay at home mom who has been the primary care giver since day one and place them with their father with no stay at home parent. If it was just Corey being vindictive I'd guess the judge would have dismissed it.

I'm guessing there is something going on if the judge was even willing to investigate taking the girls from their stay at home mom who has been the primary care giver since day one and place them with their father with no stay at home parent

Any judge, in his or her right mind, will always want to investigate further. It doesn't mean the case has merit or not. What the judge needs to do is, investigate the allegations being made by Cory. Now, it wasn't mentioned on the show, but I bet the judge wants to review the tapes of the TM show and see for himself about Leah and her issue with medication as well as any footage that never made it to air.  Any judge in the family courts, and in any court for that matter, won't automatically throw out a case without first looking into the matter further. If Cory is alleging Leah is not taking Ali to her appointments, the judge will need to see all of her medical records pertaining to the therapy, not just the letter from the therapy place stating they will cut off her services. A judge will want to see what letters of excuse Leah has for those missed appointments. The judge will also want to see what other care Ali must receive and if she is in fact receiving that care from her primary parent. The judge will also want to see Leah's medical records if Cory has in fact laid out a claim of her not being competent to care for the girlses during the week. Remember, Cory is not wanting the girlses full time, he wants them during the week with Leah being allowed to have them on the weekends. 

There is a lot connected to this matter and until the judge sets forth what it is he wants to see, it will require another hearing or two, to go through all of the evidence and for him to be able to make a reasonable judgment.  I know evidence is not the right word, the correct word is not coming to me right now, but I think you know what I mean.

Did anyone else catch what Cory said about him asking Leah almost every Monday for a year, if she needed assistance with Ali being taken to therapy? He said out of all of those times he called every Monday, about half of those times it was someone in his family who took Ali to therapy. Now, why was it Leah couldn't take her child to therapy half of those times? I think he said 50 out of 100 times. I am very tired so I may be wrong about that info, but that is what I recall. What on Earth is Leah doing that she could not take her child to therapy 50 times in a year? Was she out of it? Was she "busy"?

Leah recently tweeted about how she wasn't going to react anymore. I don't know exactly what that pertains to, but I will take a stab at it and think she is going to restrain herself from a lot of what she has shown to the cameras and to her social media. I think she must think a lot of what is being thrown at her in the courts, has to do with things she has said and done in front of the cameras. She will put on a "perfect mommy" show for TM. I think a lot of her bitching and complaining about being under stress, not having support for the girlses, and she can't work because of all the pressure she is under. It has all come back to bite her in her non-existent ass. Cory probably laid out all of that in his declarations to the court,

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I mean, it's a sad day when Nathan has a more logical perspective on the situation

This!  I felt so WRONG last night when I found myself agreeing with NATHAN of all people!  LOL there must have been pigs flying somewhere

And neither Jenelle or Nathan are working, ASAIK. So they want to buy a house? Buy one near Barb's place.

• Love 2

This. Nathan knows Barb has his number.  She's called him out for his crap and he doesn't want her to be involved in their life at all. His pushing Jenelle to try to get custody of Jace isn't about Jace at all. It's about sticking it to Barb. And, considering his lack of intelligence, he probably thinks Barb would have to pay Jenelle child support if Jace were to live with them.  If hell freezes over and Barb hands Jace back to them, it's only a matter of time before Jenelle packs up little Kaiser Roll and Jace and runs back to Barb after  another DV incident. Hell, what am I thinking? With or without Jace, she'll be packing the baby into the school bus yellow Hummer and screeching up to Barb's after the neighbors call the cops while they're having one of their 'disagreements'.

I wonder if Nathan is paying child support for his own kid? He should be, now with the mTV income, but I don"t trust him to do the right thing, despite all his talk.

• Love 1

I think there's a certain standard to meet for the court to appoint a guardian ad litem.

You are correct.  And, the appointed guardian ad litem won't stop at interviewing Leah, Corey and their families. I have a strong suspicion that Corey made some serious allegations about drug use by both Leah and Germy and am wondering if Miranda's job in local law enforcement made them privy to some unsettling info.

That's my issue with Jenelle. Like Ljohnson said, Jenelle should be grateful Barb is raising Jace. Barb is not a perfect parent but she tries. She needs counseling the same as Jenelle and Jace, but I do think she loves Jace. I don't think it's ever been shown that Jenelle has ever genuinely thanked Barb for raising Jace. She's in her fifties and tired. She should be the grandmother that gets to spoil her grandchild. She doesn't have the luxury of that because she's his primary caregiver. It's easy to say that Barb should have put Jace up for adoption, but that's her blood. I think she wanted him in her life but she's overwhelmed.

Kail is a bitch. That text she sent to Jo about the haircut was so disgusting. She's an asshole.

Barb did want Jace put up for adoption. Unfortunately, Jenelle did not and she was the only one who could legally make that decision.

If nathan is on disability I believe his kid would get a check.   I could be wrong about that tho.

Did anyone else catch what Cory said about him asking Leah almost every Monday for a year, if she needed assistance with Ali being taken to therapy? He said out of all of those times he called every Monday, about half of those times it was someone in his family who took Ali to therapy. Now, why was it Leah couldn't take her child to therapy half of those times? I think he said 50 out of 100 times. I am very tired so I may be wrong about that info, but that is what I recall. What on Earth is Leah doing that she could not take her child to therapy 50 times in a year? Was she out of it? Was she "busy"?

I would love to know what exactly goes on with the kids going back and forth and the appointments.    Corys dad said that Cory has them thru monday.   So does that mean that when the girls went home on Monday they would ask Leah if she needed help for the therapy appointment and she would decline?   It seems like Leah gets them back on Mondays and whoever brings them home is right there so it's weird that she would miss enough appointments for them to threaten to drop Ali from the therapy.   

Edited by Lexie

Forgot to add, Jenelle stopped paying her child support of $130 a month back in December:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/02/jenelle-evans-child-support-payments-suspended-barbara-evans/

So, child support is not a factor in why Nathan is pushing Jenelle to get Jace back from Barb.

I looked around to see if Nathan paid support and found a couple articles from last summer quoting his ex that said he's paid a grand total of $150 in support since their daughter was born. 

I'm still sticking with his only motivation to push Jenelle to try to regain custody of Jace is to hurt Barb and keep Jenelle away from her mother. I hope Barb has a good attorney to advise her on how to give Jenelle more access to Jace without giving her carte blanche to cut Barb out of his life completely. Grandparents are generally screwed if a parent decides to cut off contact. Hopefully, Barb can secure court ordered visitation if she decides to give Jenelle custody. But, we all know it's only a matter of time before Jenelle and both boys will be living at Barb's because Nathan and Jenelle will wind up breaking up. Most likely sooner than later.

Unfortunately, this is a very common trait of absentee parents. When they finally show their lazy ass up, you better treat them special.

I'm in the minority, but I like Leah's new haircut better than the old trashy long look she had before.

has Leah ever had good hair, even on 16 and pregnant?  Because none of her hair cuts have been great.

I wonder if part of what Corey showed the judge was evidence that his child support isn't going to the girls. Leah, her family, and her lawyer all seemed really focused on the child support, like Leah needed to leave court with a check. Then Leah let it slip that Corey has been paying $800 a month. I'm not sure, but $800 + 1/2 of medical seems reasonable. Is it? Anyway, Leah and Jeremy have been fighting about money all season. I could see Leah running up a ton of debt and then using the child support to make the credit card payments. Maybe Corey had some sort of evidence that Leah is using the money to support her lifestyle and not to take care of the girls.

But, we all know it's only a matter of time before Jenelle and both boys will be living at Barb's because Nathan and Jenelle will wind up breaking up. Most likely sooner than later.

I'd say as soon as the show is cancelled. Having a kid with Jenelle not only "locked her down" to him, but I'm sure he views it as the reason for the resurrection of the show.

He just sought Jenelle out way too deliberately. Please, Barb, keep Jace away from him!

I'd say as soon as the show is cancelled. Having a kid with Jenelle not only "locked her down" to him, but I'm sure he views it as the reason for the resurrection of the show.

He just sought Jenelle out way too deliberately. Please, Barb, keep Jace away from him!

Definitely when the show is cancelled. He's just so skeevy and every time his ugly mug is on my TV, he just oozes an explosion simmering right under the surface. I think it was last week that Barb made reference to roid rage. Great. He's already a ticking time bomb and might be using roids to keep his body in nipple showing shape. 

• Love 2

I'm kind of surprised that if the original crew of TM could vote Farrah off the island why can't these girls do that with Jenelle? I'm sure collectively they don't view her as one of them and even as awful as Leah is at least she's trying to be a mom to her girlses. Jenelle more or less admitted (but caught herself) that she wants nothing to do with Jace. I'd say that's enough to end her contract after this season's done.

I remember that-first season of Tm2- and he was only a couple months old, so yeah Janelle siding with Barb there. I mean, okay.. look maybe it was crappy that Barb didn't call or text Janelle about how they were going to the fireworks but.. Barb probably realized Janelle wouldn't come, because of Kaiser and because Janelle probably wouldn't want to, anyway. Also is Barb supposed to not take Jace to the fireworks? He's old enough to know what they are, he probably knew about them, obviously this was around or on July 4th(this episode), so it was clearly something that was going on around town. I mean, really..

Jenelle would have to get out of bed to go, so I think you're spot on that she would have opted out.

• Love 2

I can't even with Adam getting arrested for driving without a license. While he has Aubrey. Again. I really feel for Chelsea. Adam is such a loser. It sounded like he's been arrested for this 3 times! 3 times! Stop driving you dumbass! Chelsea really has tried to give that guy 1000 chances to be in his daughters life and he can't even go one weekend without being arrested. At this point I can't blame her for not wanting to take Aubrey to a prison for visitation, which of course Adam will want because it will be all about him. If there was ever a time where I think a kid would be better off without her father this is it.

Tweets:

@KailLowry @RadioLunchbox I thought you said the beach was a couple of hours away from your house??

‏@KailLowry
@teejenae @RadioLunchbox well they couldn't follow us to the Bahamas.

.@KailLowry i still disagree with you on Jo rescheduling the BBQ. Father's day is once a year. #TeenMom2 #pimpinjoy

‏@KailLowry
@RadioLunchbox I earned the Bahamas trip thru my work! That's why I couldn't reschedule but there will be others

Anytime Barbara and Jenelle get together for any occasion, it devolves into some kind of yelling match.  For goodness sake, I'm glad that Jenelle didn't do the fireworks thing with Barbara and Jace.  Can that boy not have ONE happy memory that's not tainted with their acrimony?

• Love 3

I don't understand how Jenelle and Poor Man's Val Kilmer think Jenelle's being off of drugs a few months warrants her regaining custody of Jace. Just think of it! Maybe six months off of heroin! (Don't quote me, though, because I may not have the timeline right.)

I find it hard to believe she's off of everything, even pot. After how she used to whine about how she couldn't function without it. It just seems so easy for her. Now, granted, if she is off drugs and it's a cake walk for her, good for her. But I wonder. We don't see her working a recovery program. And if she's dependent on Nathan keeping her drug-free, (a) he's dependent on alcohol so it's not like he's in recovery and (b) I'm very worried what will happen once Nathan's out of the picture.

She and Nathan seem very naive about addiction. Once addicted, always addicted. It's only a question of whether one's addiction is dormant or active. And so soon off of a serious drug like heroin? Let's say it's even been a year or year and a half -- that doesn't mean she's immune to her addiction(s). And that early on, it takes some work to stay sober.

• Love 2
And I just cannot deal with Lee. Someone lock him in a basement, please.

Is it because they all act like Lee is the Appalachian Deepak Chopra?  Lee is always acting like he's doling out wise and sage advice, but half the time he's supporting Leah in all her bullshit rather than telling her what she needs to hear--the real truth. What kind of advice was Lee dispensing when Leah was jumping into guy's pickup trucks and having one night stands?  What did Lee say about her having sex with her ex-boyfriend during her bachelorette party the night before she said "I do" to Corey?

• Love 6

Leah tweeted this back in July or August, which would be about the same time the current events on Teen Mom are playing out.  I have been waiting and wondering if we would see this on tv.  It has to mean  something.  

Leah D. CalvertVerified account
‏@TM2LeahDawn
It shouldn't take being legally appointed to benefit your children's needs. All I can say is I would be ashamed as a parent/grandparent.

I can't even with Adam getting arrested for driving without a license. While he has Aubrey. Again. I really feel for Chelsea. Adam is such a loser. It sounded like he's been arrested for this 3 times! 3 times! Stop driving you dumbass!

That's what I don't understand about multiple arrests for driving with a suspended license.  Just don't do it!  It's an easy black-and-white situation.  Don't sit in the driver's seat, don't turn the key, don't move the gear shift.  There are many many points at which a person can stop himself from driving if he has a suspended license.  Hell, hide the keys from yourself if you have that little control.  Sheeeesh.

At least with drunk driving, the person is by definition impaired and therefore probably not making (and possibly not even capable of making) good decisions.  Doesn't excuse it one bit, but at least I can almost understand, on an intellectual level, how it could happen.  If Adam's not getting popped for DUI when he gets caught driving with a suspended license, and you know they're looking for it, then I just don't understand it.  

@KailLowry

@teejenae @RadioLunchbox well they couldn't follow us to the Bahamas.

So, the beach scene last night was in Delaware then, correct? It is confusing, regardless of what Kail tweeted, simply because according to the Scentsy site, the trip dates were June 16-June 20. Father's Day was on June 15th:

http://www.globaltrav.com/forms/scentsyatlantis2014.htm

I did notice in the scene where Javi and Kail are sitting on the couch, Kail was sporting somewhat of a tan on her face. She mentioned going to college "next month". Doing some checking, she started school on August 26th. Going by her "next month" comment, that scene on the couch was filmed in July, which is after her Bahamas trip. In her next scene where she is seen at the college, she was back to looking like - going to somewhat quote Kail here - a "white girl".  The editing is real bad on this show.

Bonus clip of Leah getting her highlights done on her hair "for court" while blabbering on about Cory being the dad, but not the caretaker:

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/any-mother-bonus-clip/1084253/video/#id=1731188

Edited by SPLAIN

If nathan is on disability I believe his kid would get a check.   I could be wrong about that tho.

Nope.  With VA disability, you get about $50 extra per month per dependent.  It all gets added onto the same check, and I believe everyone has to live together.  If he was getting Social Security, the child would get a check, but typically it's a pretty small amount - and in that case, I think they get it whether or not they live together.  I don't think Nathan is getting S.S. though.  The only thing mentioned was VA disability.

Not sure how to process agreeing with Chelsea, but was on her side in her convo with her dad, let's get a lawyer who can tell us what's up in plain english since ADumb refuses to be upfront and I wouldn't want my kid doing sneak jail visits at some point either...

Yea, this was the one time I didn't agree with Randalicious. If Adumb is not supposed to operating a motor vehicle of any kind and he's dragging that kid around on a dirt bike, sans helmet, getting her leg all burned up - he needs to be in front of a judge ASAP.

has put every guy she's ever been with before him.

And that's my main issue with her. Say Nathan did something to Jace (which is entirely plausible, IMO), I do not see her advocating for her child and kicking Mongo to the curb. She would turn a blind, or dump him back on Barb - "Jace won't get along with Nathan. Sorry. We tried". 

FTR, I don't think Jace feels 100% safe qith Barb either, what with her threatening to send him elsewhere if he doesn't behave. But it is several steps about what he'd face full time with Jenelle.

Is it because they all act like Lee is the Appalachian Deepak Chopra?  Lee is always acting like he's doling out wise and sage advice, but half the time he's supporting Leah in all her bullshit rather than telling her what she needs to hear--the real truth.

Oh my gosh, I love you so much right now. You just gave me such a laugh. But yes! He knows EVERYTHING. And he just tries to act all "tough", IMO. His entire personality skeeves me out.

• Love 1

Originally Leah's hair was bad but it was far more natural. It was really curly curly hair though.. like sort of very 90s permed out but it was more natural than the stuff she does to it now. I think she never knew how to manage her hair because of it being curly so she couldn't figure out how tone it down and therefore made it unnatural straight because if she could figure out how to manage her curls, then I think it could have been cute.

Isn't that how it always works?  The people with the curly hair want straight hair, and the ones with straight hair want curly hair? I have naturally "in between" hair so I'm jealous of both lol. I thought her long curly hair was cute, though.  What she has now freaks me out.

I have never liked Lee. I remember my disgust for him began with his preaching to Jeremy when Leah was dating him. The first thing outta Jabba the Hut's mouth was how Jeremy needs to remember Leah is a package deal (which is true), but those two had just met and were dating. Lee went on and on with a discussion about the man must take care of this package deal instead of talking to the guy as the boyfriend that he was to Leah. That whole scene bothered me because it was as if Lee couldn't wait for Leah to snag herself another husband and push her onto this jackass. Slow the fuck down! If Leah had taken things slow after leaving Cory, but nooooooo, she had to hurry up and get a boyfriend, take him home and get JTH to dish out his words of wisdom to this fool. It is as if the whole state of West Virginia is about who can get their daughters hitched so soon after meeting a guy.

Lee should have talked to Leah about getting her education, finish college, get herself a job and then think about marrying, not push her onto the first nutsack that came along.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

So, the beach scene last night was in Delaware then, correct? It is confusing, regardless of what Kail tweeted, simply because according to the Scentsy site, the trip dates were June 16-June 20. Father's Day was on June 15th:

http://www.globaltrav.com/forms/scentsyatlantis2014.htm

I did notice in the scene where Javi and Kail are sitting on the couch, Kail was sporting somewhat of a tan on her face. She mentioned going to college "next month". Doing some checking, she started school on August 26th. Going by her "next month" comment, that scene on the couch was filmed in July, which is after her Bahamas trip. In her next scene where she is seen at the college, she was back to looking like - going to somewhat quote Kail here - a "white girl".  The editing is real bad on this show.

Bonus clip of Leah getting her highlights done on her hair "for court" while blabbering on about Cory being the dad, but not the caretaker:

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/any-mother-bonus-clip/1084253/video/#id=1731188

Ha... so Jenelle has her "court heels" and now Leah has her "court highlights"?  I can't decide if I'm amused or disturbed.

Anytime Barbara and Jenelle get together for any occasion, it devolves into some kind of yelling match.  For goodness sake, I'm glad that Jenelle didn't do the fireworks thing with Barbara and Jace.  Can that boy not have ONE happy memory that's not tainted with their acrimony?

I know. I want to cry for this kid every time they show him.

Love how Kailyn mentions on Twitter, "BAHAHAHA I am not racist."

She'd better not be. Del State, the school she's so pressed to get into, is an HBCU.

Leah's makeover looks like Peggy Hill's when she let LuAnne do her hair and make up for the Mrs. Arlen pageant.

• Love 2

I love how Kail and Javi have to adjust to life without Isaac. For 6 weeks. It's not like something unfortunate happened, he is visiting his dad.

How do they think Joe feels?  He only sees his kid every two weeks... but that's OK by her.  I want to see Kail try changing the parenting agreement and revoke Joe's 6-week summer visit.  A judge will never agree to that.  She's a ridiculous twat.

Edited by BitchOnWheelz
  • Love 1

She'd better not be. Del State, the school she's so pressed to get into, is an HBCU.

Leah's makeover looks like Peggy Hill's when she let LuAnne do her hair and make up for the Mrs. Arlen pageant.

If it is there is a great chance she can get a minority scholarship.  My ex boyfriend went to Alabama State, which is a Black College, and there were white students there who attended on a minority scholarship.  And that, combined with being a military wife, is a pretty good chunk of change she won't have to pay.

Get over not having Isaac, Kail. Be grateful that Jo is involved in his life, and does the summer visits that you agreed on.

Kail needs to lay off Joe and respect his time with Isaac.  Kail's constant contact with Isaac during Joe's parenting time undermines him as a father.  She needs to be careful about what she does on camera.  Her behavior is bordering on parental alienation, which could cause her to lose custody of Isaac in a snap.  No parent should ever try to keep their child from having a relationship with the other parent.

• Love 2

This is what she wants.

Maybe Leah would like to get a full-time job with health benefits so she can make all of the phone calls.  I'm sure Corey would love to stay at home and feed Cheetos to the girlses... right after he takes Ali to all of her appointments.

• Love 3

From what I understand, It's a small motorcycle.

Dirtbikes can be small 50cc things meant for kids or big, powerful motorcycles. My son rode a 500cc. They're different from street bikes.  They're made for riding off road and don't have things like headlights, windshields, etc. Adam is prohibited from operating ANY motorized vehicle. I'd be pissed, too, if my daughter's grandparents let their son take my kid on a motorcycle ride with no helmet. That's not even factoring in that the idiot isn't supposed to be operating anything with a motor. Aubree most likely burned her leg on the exhaust pipe. Which indicates she was riding behind Adumb.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 3

Lol at Javi's "These six weeks, you think this is something you're going to want to do next year?"

Like, what part of COURT-ORDERED VISITATION do these people not get? They act like they're being gracious and charitable by giving Joe this time. I don't hate Kail, but I think she's a control freak, and I think it eats away at her that she has to share control over Isaac.

I was so happy when Chelsea told Aubree to sit and eat her food while she talked to her mom outside about the Adam drama. I can't stand it when these people discuss adult problems around little ears. With as much as Chelsea clearly despises Adam, I have to give her props for trying to avoid saying negative things about him in front of Aubree.

I never would have made the connection myself, but I kind of agree with those who suspect that Leah may be using drugs (either prescription or otherwise). It would definitely explain why Corey is trying now to get custody. If so, I feel a little bad for her. I believe her when she says her life is stressful and exhausting. I mean, she's laying in the bed she made, but still. And to the earlier comment that Leah can't be that exhausted because we see her laying around while someone else does the work: she may be depressed. I really don't know how to feel about Leah's story right now because I don't think we're being given the full story, which is par for the course with Leah and Corey.

Agree with posters above that Barb would give Jace back with the quickness if Jenelle pushed for it. At this point, I tend to think that's what should happen. Lots of parents aren't perfect. Jenelle is not going to be anywhere near perfect. But she is that child's biological mother, she has another child she is raising now, she is in(somewhat) of a stable place in her life. If it's ever going to happen, now is the time. The ONLY thing I want from Jenelle at this point is to go to her mother and say "You know what? I'm sorry. I thought I was ready to be a mom at 16, but I was wrong. What I did was selfish, and it's not fair that you were forced to step up and raise my child because I couldn't. I'm sorry, but I think I've matured a lot and I'd like to try now to be a mother to my child." Because I do think Jenelle has come a long way and God willing, she can stay on the straight and narrow and do right by her kids, but I don't think she has any shot at all until she can stop flinging excuses around and admit to her past mistakes.

As long as Jenelle is with Nathan, her life is anything BUT stable.  I hope Barb realizes the danger Jace is in every time he's around Nathan.