Type keyword(s) to search

Super(girl) Media

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

4.06, "Call to Action" preview: https://tvline.com/2018/11/17/supergirl-spoilers-musical-fight-scene-season-4-episode-5/

“All of the Superfriends come together for Thanksgiving dinner, and like pretty much every Supergirl get-together, we’re forced to … scatter and go off and try to save the city,” Jesse Rath told reporters during a recent visit to the show’s set. “You get to see Braniac get froggy with a couple of Children of Liberty thugs. It’s just a scene that I have been waiting for for a long time. I’m excited for everyone to see that.”

On 2018-11-22 at 11:34 AM, Trini said:

Is it just me or has Kara’s place always been too big for what looks to be either a Studio or Bachelor pad? I mean to have that much space she would have to be pulling in around 100,000 a year at Catco I would think. 

On 12/8/2018 at 3:18 AM, rtms77 said:

Is it just me or has Kara’s place always been too big for what looks to be either a Studio or Bachelor pad? I mean to have that much space she would have to be pulling in around 100,000 a year at Catco I would think. 

I think it was addressed by the showrunners or writers early on via social media, and the answer is that it's in a really, really bad neighborhood... but Kara doesn't have to worry about that.

EW interview with the producers, previewing the rest of the season (*spoilers*):

In the fall, it was reported that you working on a plan to bring Jeremy Jordan back as Winn once his Broadway show, American Son, wrapped in January. Were you able actually bring to make it work, and will we see him in this back half? 

ROVNER: We love Jeremy Jordan, we love Winn. It looks like, in terms of our storytelling, something we’d like to do at the beginning of next season as opposed to this season. We have a lot of stories that coincided with his availability at the end of the play. We don’t want to short shrift Jeremy or the character. So, we think it’s something that’s better served in season 5.

So the writers overstuffed the back half of the season with plots and characters and now have no room for Winn. How shocking. They never seem to learn when it comes to tackling too much at once. Or maybe that's just an excuse because Jeremy isn't available to return but it seems like a lot is happening in the second half. 

Spoiler

I wonder what Alex's sacrifice will be? I know she's still at the DEO in the next episode so it can't be quitting. They aren't going to have her erase her memory of Kara being Supergirl are they? That would be a shark jumping moment. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Oreo2234 said:

So the writers overstuffed the back half of the season with plots and characters and now have no room for Winn. How shocking. They never seem to learn when it comes to tackling too much at once. Or maybe that's just an excuse because Jeremy isn't available to return but it seems like a lot is happening in the second half. 

And then there's this from the article:

Brainy is familiar with her future ancestors and gives Nia some insight into the extent of her powers and, as a good super friend, wants to help usher her into being a hero.

Her "future ancestors"?  Nia is from 2019.  She doesn't HAVE any "future" ancestors because that's an oxymoron. It's her future descendants whom Brainy knows in his own time.  Get it right, you dweebs!

• Love 4

Clip from tonight's episode, and some quotes from the producers:

But before you go labeling Haley a full-blown villain, EP Jessica Queller offers another perspective: “Like most of us, Haley is mixture of things. She may not always be on the same side we’re on, but she’s a company person with a strong sense of integrity. She figures out her own moral stand as the season progresses, and she really evolves as a character.”

On 1/18/2019 at 1:23 PM, Oreo2234 said:

It's just as well.  Jeremy probably won't be available before filming for the season wraps up, since Netflix has ordered an original production of "American Son," and the entire cast is reprising their roles, including Jeremy.  Production on that is set to start next month.

Edited by legaleagle53
On 2/11/2019 at 2:13 AM, Chas411 said:

As one of the few people who liked Mon El in season 2 (hated how the storyline went in season 3) the above picture makes me miss him on supergirl.

Ditto.  I loved Mon-El and Season 2, and agree Season 3 was AWFUL...not just because of his non-existent storyline, but the whole Raine crud.  I haven't watched any of Season 4 yet.

Hey, it looks like Lex watched BvS when he was in prison!  It also looks like they'll have to say what the official cover story is for Superman's paternity leave.  I don't think Lex will be happy about his arch nemesis being out of reach and will want to know exactly where he is.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

Is there a reason they released the 4x15 promo so early? For a moment I thought I missed an episode.

A mistake? Or they just want to get the word out about Lex as much as possible.

• Love 1