Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: The Day Of Jacqueline

• Start Topic

Bravo just needs to stop casting people with underage children. It's a double-edged sword in if we never saw Nick or the Giudice girls, people would say they're hiding them. When we do see them, it's exploiting them.

I hate to comment negatively on children, who are not going to act naturally with cameras around. Strangers are in their house, they're being encouraged to act up in various ways, and their parents are weird (and we all probably have an innocent example of seeing our parents at work, with their friends, teaching Sunday school, being Scout leaders or whatever, and you go 'who in the heck are you and what did you do with my MOM? You're so different!" 

• Love 1

Razzleberry - I agree with you about the underage children. I try to never post on that subject, but IMO can't blame Bravo - that decision is fully on the parents.

I generally have no problem on this board (and TWoP) with others talking about them since they are part of the show and everybody's usually respectful. I've seen some real nasty stuff on other blogs though that is a little much (ie,Melissa Gorga's children have dead eyes).

• Love 1

Stop it with the pearl necklace jokes before I poop my pants. Is it wrong that bad Melissa poop jokes may never get old for me?

We all know that Melissa doesn't poop unless she can go to the local fast food place.  She likes to keep the porcelain throne at home spotless.

• Love 2

When Kathy was at Jaq's home she told her about her new house and how they will be neighbors. What I don't get is why did Jaq wait until visiting the house site to tell Kathy her house was for sale? I know this stuff is scripted but it made no sense to not say it while the first conversation took place.

• Love 1
Teresa always seemed to turn her nose up at Kathy's house yet they were the only one of the three family members that had a swimming pool.

Actually, that pool wasn't at Kathy's house. It was a community pool for the residents of her subdivision.

A while back, there was a blind item that mentioned that Rich and Kathy had spent a ton of money trying to make their house look nice for the show -- new kitchen, cars, etc. I hope that they didn't go too much into debt.

• Love 2

I think Gia is getting the airtime to elicit sympathy from the viewers.  I am not surprised her mother is using her for this purpose and I think Gia kind of enjoys being the center of attention.

I don't think Gia wants to be the center of attention at all. I think if she had her way she'd rather not be on camera period now that her parents are in this mess and her life is falling apart. But she's being a loyal, dutiful daughter to Teresa and going along with the charade because she knows this is what Tre wants. It makes me sick that Tre is taking advantage of her this way but that's what Tre does, takes advantage of people. I just didn't think she'd do it to her own kid.

• Love 5

Maybe it was more of an "eh" than an 'ew'.  Gia doesn't mind having the cameras along with her when she is bra shopping so I really think she could perhaps manage to get through the fake house hunting.  I mean I have never really wanted to sit through Gia modeling, acting, dancing or singing and crying to her uncle, bra shopping, crying about her parents legal plight but as an audience we endure.  Maybe Gia could just happy up for a bit.

Gia didn't mind being in front of the cameras when her life wasn't crumbling apart. I don't think any 13 yr old could "happy it up a bit" when faced with losing everything she knows, including parents who she loves - criminal or not they are still her parents. We as the audience have the option of fast forwarding through Gia's scenes on the show. Gia does not have the luxury of fast forwarding through this horrid nightmare that is her life right now. I for one have nothing but sympathy for the child and won't hate on her just because her parents are assholes.

• Love 10

When Kathy was at Jaq's home she told her about her new house and how they will be neighbors. What I don't get is why did Jaq wait until visiting the house site to tell Kathy her house was for sale? I know this stuff is scripted but it made no sense to not say it while the first conversation took place.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm still in shock about Kathy & Rich building a huge McMansion at this point in their lives when others are down sizing. I loved the house that Tre & Gia looked at esp the kitchen. Why did stupid Jac wear stilettos to a construction site? Just like when Teressa wore the fancy boots when they looked at the restaurant being built in a previous episode.

I'm back & forth how I like Dina but loved how she sort of snubbed Amber on the phone call in Florida. She didn't give in to Amber's cancer scare circus. In a monotone voice she told Amber that she must have had a scare when Amber said everything was fine. Dina was just so nonchalant about the call.

I thought the twins were funny about "the long hots" in the store & Melissa said sometimes you just need to mute them. I'll give the Florida girls kudos - that dinner looked great.

• Love 2

So..

Amber tells Melissa something she heard about the twins, Melissa tells the twins and Amber is a horrid person.
But

Teresa tells Dina something she heard about the twins, Dina tells the twins and no hell-fire for Teresa?

I'm not a fan of Amber's but she got a bum rap there. Hell they pulled her hair out when she went to that party and, watching the tape back, she really only made an off-hand comment to Melissa about something she heard.  We have seen people on this show do MUCH worse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

If any of these parents on the show are exploiting their children, it is the Giudices. They should have kept ALL of their daughters out of the spotlight during this very hard and frightening times the girls are facing.

YES to this!! If Teresa wasn't so selfish and self involved she would have told Bravo that the girls were off limits this season, that it's best for them not to be filmed while going through such a difficult time in their lives. Joe is at fault here too. He could have put his foot down and told Tre "NO" to filming them. The kids aren't under contract so Bravo would have to abide by their decision.

• Love 2

I think Jacklyn ought to burn in hell for exploiting her son's problems just to get back on TV for an episode or two.  Disgusting.

I have absolutely no problem with Jac being on the show and letting us see Nicholas. I have no idea if her motives are pure, but I cannot imagine how it exploits him. If it brings even a little bit more awareness to Autism and what is possible with parental involvement, it seems like a good thing.  She might or might not be a terrible person in general, but I don't think she is doing a terrible thing here.  I also don't think Nicholas is the reason she is back on this show. It is all about Teresa. I believe she would be back in these circumstances regardless of whether or not Nick was Autistic.  

My personal belief is that it is the teenagers who suffer the most on these shows. Some of the HW's have mentioned over the years that their children eventually become very comfortable having the camera crews around. They don't think about the consequences of their behavior, and they are no doubt the ones who hear about it at school. Someone else mentioned Gia going bra shopping last season. When I watched that scene my head almost popped off. I would never blame Gia, because she was just a child. It was Teresa who should have protected what should have been a special moment between a tween and her mother. It should never have been documented for the whole world to see. Shame on Teresa yet again.  On an episode soon after that we saw Juicy take Gia out for pizza or something and he talked with her about sex and what boys would be trying to get from her. He told her about the importance of remaining "pure". In the overall scheme of family life, it was probably a nice moment, but again, it shouldn't have been documented for the world to see. I could only imagine what the kids at school were saying to her the next day. 

In general, it seems like Teresa has gone above and beyond when it comes to exploiting her kids for the sake of her story line. 

• Love 7

happykitteh - I totally agree with you above. I feel bad for Gia. She's only 13? yrs old and maybe being somewhat paraded out in a last ditch effort to save her mother's crumbling empire (well that's probably Milania). Since she knows somewhat what's going on IMO she's done remarkably well.

I don't personally know Teresa, but she does obviously love her children. Maybe she thinks faking her Fabulicious lifestyle to the very last minute helps her "brand" and therefore them. I think the cow left that barn already though. Her priorities continue to confuse me.

• Love 2

Teresa is back to her delusional best in her blog.  She has an interesting take on what happened when Victoria spilled the supposed beans about Santa and Rino. 

"I was the unfortunate stander-by (Is that a word? Well, I'm making it one.) when Victoria told Amber about the rumor, and wished I never heard it from the get-go. I just met Teresa and Rino and didn't know them from Adam. Victoria was interested in getting Amber's opinion since Amber had been friends with them for years. The information bothered Victoria and I think she saw a way to finally put it to rest by asking one of Teresa and Nicole's friends if it was true. I think Victoria was expecting Amber to have heard this rumor before because it apparently was so well known around their neck of the woods, deny it, and stand up for her friends. We've all come to learn though that Amber's reactions aren't quite what any of us expect..."

I didn't see Teresa as any more of a "stander-by" than Amber in this situation. It also didn't appear to me that Victoria was trying to fulfill some type of innocent obligation by telling the story, or that she was looking for Amber to dispel the rumor and take up for her friend. She didn't seem burdened by this gossip and looking for a way to believe it to not be true. Not to mention the fact that she told the story on camera. Wasn't it Teresa who was so up in arms about folks asking her questions about her legal issues on camera? 

Is the missing nugget here that these gals had already done the Atlantic City gig before this Florida trip, and that something ugly happened with Amber? I cannot stand Amber primarily because she is a drama queen, but outside of talking about Nicole "breaking up a family", has she done something else that is making everyone assume that she will be the one to spill this secret? It looks like they are setting her up as the one to not be trusted, all the while it is Teresa and Dina who seem to be willing to share the secret. 

• Love 3

Looking at Jac's very odd face made me wonder if it's not the result of her being on meds. She's so bloated and heavy in the body and has that look people get on certain meds or steroids (medical kind not gym rat roids). It looks like she had some kind of plastic surgery around the eyes but it could be they are distorted because of her bloated cheeks pushing them out of shape. She definitely acted like she was in need of psychiatric intervention last season and was self medicating with the booze. Maybe the stress of Nic's diagnosis and their legal problems pushed her to the edge and she finally got some psychiatric help and was put on anti depressants. Some of those do cause weight gain and bloating. If this is the case the last thing she needs is to get involved with the stress of this show again but they probably need te money. Bravo is like a crack dealer with these HWs. Get them hooked on the money and they keep on comin' back no matter how it destroys them and their families.

• Love 1

Teresa is back to her delusional best in her blog.  She has an interesting take on what happened when Victoria spilled the supposed beans about Santa and Rino. 

"I was the unfortunate stander-by (Is that a word? Well, I'm making it one.) when Victoria told Amber about the rumor, and wished I never heard it from the get-go. I just met Teresa and Rino and didn't know them from Adam. Victoria was interested in getting Amber's opinion since Amber had been friends with them for years. The information bothered Victoria and I think she saw a way to finally put it to rest by asking one of Teresa and Nicole's friends if it was true. I think Victoria was expecting Amber to have heard this rumor before because it apparently was so well known around their neck of the woods, deny it, and stand up for her friends. We've all come to learn though that Amber's reactions aren't quite what any of us expect..."

I didn't see Teresa as any more of a "stander-by" than Amber in this situation. It also didn't appear to me that Victoria was trying to fulfill some type of innocent obligation by telling the story, or that she was looking for Amber to dispel the rumor and take up for her friend. She didn't seem burdened by this gossip and looking for a way to believe it to not be true. Not to mention the fact that she told the story on camera. Wasn't it Teresa who was so up in arms about folks asking her questions about her legal issues on camera? 

Is the missing nugget here that these gals had already done the Atlantic City gig before this Florida trip, and that something ugly happened with Amber? I cannot stand Amber primarily because she is a drama queen, but outside of talking about Nicole "breaking up a family", has she done something else that is making everyone assume that she will be the one to spill this secret? It looks like they are setting her up as the one to not be trusted, all the while it is Teresa and Dina who seem to be willing to share the secret. 

I see Teresa's blog writer is back.  her rationale made no sense that Victoria Gotti just wanted to put a rumor to rest.  We all know the best way to put a rumor to rest is to bring it up on national TV.  I think the blame it on Amber to justify these peremptory gossip strikes is not based any type of logic.  (I better say something because I just know Amber will and not only will she say something but she will say it wrong and make me look bad.) 

The word fraud just seems to suit Teresa.

• Love 1

I could be wrong, but I never got the impression that Rich and Kathy were living beyond their means.

Me neither, which is why I found it particularly strange that Kathy and Rich decided to upgrade their living quarters at this particular juncture in time when both their children should be flying the coop. I can understand Kathy wanting a bigger kitchen at home to run her catering/pastry business from, but building a new home from scratch?

Either way, Kathy is one of the more level-headed women to have appeared on this show so if she's financing this project I believe she must have the means. She doesn't strike me as stupid and considering how her cousin is (rightly) being dragged through the mud for financial fraud (with Joe Gorga likely to follow suit imminently), I really don't think she'd be inclined to make any of the same mistakes. I may be biased though, since I've always found her kind hearted and amicable.

• Love 5

Looking at Jac's very odd face made me wonder if it's not the result of her being on meds. She's so bloated and heavy in the body and has that look people get on certain meds or steroids (medical kind not gym rat roids). It looks like she had some kind of plastic surgery around the eyes but it could be they are distorted because of her bloated cheeks pushing them out of shape. She definitely acted like she was in need of psychiatric intervention last season and was self medicating with the booze. Maybe the stress of Nic's diagnosis and their legal problems pushed her to the edge and she finally got some psychiatric help and was put on anti depressants. Some of those do cause weight gain and bloating. If this is the case the last thing she needs is to get involved with the stress of this show again but they probably need te money. Bravo is like a crack dealer with these HWs. Get them hooked on the money and they keep on comin' back no matter how it destroys them and their families.

Jac's face actually had the same look to me a couple of years ago when she did the People Magazine story. It was from August of 2012, and I remember thinking at the time that she looked very different. I didn't even think it was her when I first saw it. Her eyes were so slanted and her face so bloated.  I honestly think her face is pretty much the same as it was back then.  

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20623084,00.html

• Love 2

Laughing with the rest of you about the scene showing Juicy in his suit coming home from supposedly work being a real family man. What's with Tre asking Gabriela who is 9 if the boys in school liked the way her hair was styled? She seems to be obsessed with wanting to know what boys think about things with Gia (didn't she ask her if a boy had kissed her on her birthday?) Now she's starting with Gabriela. I liked the "you are annoying" reply Gabriela gave her. She's 9 Teresa & hopefully at her age, thinks boys still have "cooties".

• Love 1

Me neither, which is why I found it particularly strange that Kathy and Rich decided to upgrade their living quarters at this particular juncture in time when both their children should be flying the coop. I can understand Kathy wanting a bigger kitchen at home to run her catering/pastry business from, but building a new home from scratch?

Either way, Kathy is one of the more level-headed women to have appeared on this show so if she's financing this project I believe she must have the means. She doesn't strike me as stupid and considering how her cousin is (rightly) being dragged through the mud for financial fraud (with Joe Gorga likely to follow suit imminently), I really don't think she'd be inclined to make any of the same mistakes. I may be biased though, since I've always found her kind hearted and amicable.

It doesn't seem as strange to me, maybe because we did the same thing last year. My kids are roughly the same age as hers, and we bought a much bigger home and then finished the basement. We have far more space than we need, but we saved for years because this was always our dream. I love the idea of my kids getting married and having a lot of room to bring their spouses and kids later on.  It seems reasonable to me, assuming they can afford it. 

• Love 4

I think they're all fairly dismissive of Kathy. Teresa's over it, Melissa tries to flirt with Rosie (which is obnoxious), Jac counters all of Kathy's comments with "we did that 13 years ago," and Caroline thought she was above everyone. Haven't seen Kathy interact with Dina or any of the new ones. 

• Love 1

Jac's face actually had the same look to me a couple of years ago when she did the People Magazine story. It was from August of 2012, and I remember thinking at the time that she looked very different. I didn't even think it was her when I first saw it. Her eyes were so slanted and her face so bloated.  I honestly think her face is pretty much the same as it was back then. 

http://www.people.co...0623084,00.html

She does look bloated and slanty eyed in that photo but to my eye it's even more extreme now, esp in her THs. Her neck, which she had fixed last year, is also really thick. I hope it's meds and she didn't do that to herself on purpose. If she did, if she told her plastic surgeon "Give me the 2012 look only more extreme", she most definitely needs to get herself some mental health assistance.

Jac said Chris' insurance doesn't cover Nic's Autism treatment. Is this usual for insurance not to cover this? Why isn't it covered if it's a medical condition? That seems discriminatory.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 1

I don't know what Jac's motives are by showing Nicholas. I truly hope it was to help autism awareness, funding and RESEARCH. 

I work with children with autism. It is a very challenging issue, as I'm sure many of you here know much better than me. 

I thought it was "a picture is worth a thousand words" kinda moment. 

I don't think every week is necessary.  There shouldn't be cameras following him around daily. Or anything close to that. That's way too much. But a glimpse into his lfe? I didn't see it as a bad thing. 

• Love 3

Laughing with the rest of you about the scene showing Juicy in his suit coming home from supposedly work being a real family man. What's with Tre asking Gabriela who is 9 if the boys in school liked the way her hair was styled? She seems to be obsessed with wanting to know what boys think about things with Gia (didn't she ask her if a boy had kissed her on her birthday?) Now she's starting with Gabriela. I liked the "you are annoying" reply Gabriela gave her. She's 9 Teresa & hopefully at her age, thinks boys still have "cooties".

Right?  My daughter's almost 16 and still thinks boys have cooties.  Probably because I tell her that 100,234,143 times a day. 

Like I previously posted, my daughter feels bad for Gia.  I may not be the best parent but I still tell her that Gia's parents were wrong.  They broke the law and my daughter will have her parents home for Christmas.  May be a small Christmas, but we will be together.  Not running out to buy her a car when she starts driving.  Um, nope.  I guess from one teenager to another, she feels sad for her.  She's been so good though since watching it.  I may put that part of the show on a loop so she keeps appreciating us. ;)

Something interesting.  Watching the RHOC 100 episode special.  I think my mouth was wide open listening to Andy talk about filming the kids.  It's good for the show.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Jac is the master of BLK promotions.  In the flashback to Nicholas at an earlier age, there was a bottle of BLK prominently displayed.   Either she just keeps one bottle for display whenever the cameras or rolling, or we have found one cause of autism – BLK proximity.  

With how much (more) she has jacked up her face, she should ask them to not show flashbacks.  The transformation was jarring.

When Joe explained that their current house is the type you could keep dumping money into I thought like a new porte cochere?  Of course when he accidentally said “This is a house is the type of house you could keep dumping in” I thought of Melissa.  Will she take a dump in someone else’s house or only Burger King?

Joe’s facial expression was very telling during this heartfelt scene.  He couldn’t even look at Teresa when he was talking.  I’m not sure if he was trying to remember his lines (probably fed to him by their attorney) or if he’s just not good at looking people in the eye when he’s lying.  Maybe both. 

Perhaps Dina watches porn in a desperate attempt to come up with tips to get her husband to have sex with her.  Or she’s just looking for some long hots.

• Love 1
It doesn't seem as strange to me, maybe because we did the same thing last year. My kids are roughly the same age as hers, and we bought a much bigger home and then finished the basement. We have far more space than we need, but we saved for years because this was always our dream. I love the idea of my kids getting married and having a lot of room to bring their spouses and kids later on.  It seems reasonable to me, assuming they can afford it.

I have a freshman and senior in college and if I could build myself a nice custom home I would do it too. I grew up in a small house and raised my kids in a small house. When I was a kid everyone I knew lived in a bigger house than me; now that I am married it seems that everyone else still has a bigger house than me. I just want to know what it feels like to live in a big house, and have space to store stuff and a dining room big enough for everyone not to be smushed on the holidays and the age of my kids does not change that. That's why the Juicy's fraud burns me. A lot of people want to live in a nice big house but don't steal the money to do it.

Plus even when your kids are in college they are also home for months too. My son came home in the first week of May and didn't go back until Aug 21. That was almost four months of togetherness in our small house even though he was technically in college. 

• Love 7

My personal belief is that it is the teenagers who suffer the most on these shows.

This. A thousand times. I'm against all kids being filmed, but little kids are just little kids. From cute and sweet to little hellions like Milania. Some might grow up to be embarrassed by what they did, but at least they can just say they were really little, or don't remember, and no one would care. But that's not the case with teenagers; they're the ones I feel sorry for. Teenagers, esp. in this day and age, think it's cool to be famous, to be on tv, to have "fans." They're also too young to have much, if any, self-awareness. So they don't see any pitfalls to appearing on a reality show, such as embarrassing or obnoxious behavior, or dealing with insults or criticism at school or on social media. It's their parents who are supposed to know better, and protect them (from themselves, in this case ). But too many parents in reality tv land are too busy looking out for themselves, and use their kids as props.

Look at Gia - it's not a coincidence that, at 13, she's the one Teresa goes house-hunting with, or plants in the kitchen for that disgusting speaker-phone call about the legal case and tabloid stories. Gia started to cry, and to me, that's beyond exploitation - that's child abuse. Honest to God, that scene was a new low for Teresa, and that's saying something. Then think about Ashley, and Jeanna Keough's teenage kids on the OC. Disrespectful, spoiled brats. And yet I feel sorry for them!

• Love 4

This. A thousand times. I'm against all kids being filmed, but little kids are just little kids. From cute and sweet to little hellions like Milania. Some might grow up to be embarrassed by what they did, but at least they can just say they were really little, or don't remember, and no one would care. But that's not the case with teenagers; they're the ones I feel sorry for. Teenagers, esp. in this day and age, think it's cool to be famous, to be on tv, to have "fans." They're also too young to have much, if any, self-awareness. So they don't see any pitfalls to appearing on a reality show, such as embarrassing or obnoxious behavior, or dealing with insults or criticism at school or on social media. It's their parents who are supposed to know better, and protect them (from themselves, in this case ). But too many parents in reality tv land are too busy looking out for themselves, and use their kids as props.

Look at Gia - it's not a coincidence that, at 13, she's the one Teresa goes house-hunting with, or plants in the kitchen for that disgusting speaker-phone call about the legal case and tabloid stories. Gia started to cry, and to me, that's beyond exploitation - that's child abuse. Honest to God, that scene was a new low for Teresa, and that's saying something. Then think about Ashley, and Jeanna Keough's teenage kids on the OC. Disrespectful, spoiled brats. And yet I feel sorry for them!

Teresa has had her daughters with Twitter accounts and on Facebook since they were very young.  I think Gia even travels in the tweener C-List celebrity set http://xisttalent.com/xists-gia-giudice-alexa-maetta-orange-carpet-nicks-kid-choice-awards-2014/ she has an agent/publicists and shoots music videos.  So I don't know is she a performer or is she performing a role.  My early comment about Gia needing to happy up had more to do with six seasons of watching her.  She only seems really happy when she gets something like a party.  I have seen more of Gia being disrespectful to adults than I think is necessary i.e. Jac, Caroline, Melissa, Kathy and her Uncle Joey.  If her mom and dad go away I wonder if she will still have an agent? 

• Love 1

She does look bloated and slanty eyed in that photo but to my eye it's even more extreme now, esp in her THs. Her neck, which she had fixed last year, is also really thick. I hope it's meds and she didn't do that to herself on purpose. If she did, if she told her plastic surgeon "Give me the 2012 look only more extreme", she most definitely needs to get herself some mental health assistance.

Jac said Chris' insurance doesn't cover Nic's Autism treatment. Is this usual for insurance not to cover this? Why isn't it covered if it's a medical condition? That seems discriminatory.

No, it's not unusual for insurance to not cover many things that have been thrown over for school systems to cover.  An autistic child , at least in NJ, is eligible for education benefits at the age of three (Jac has talked about this) and many of the developmental therapies are expected to be handled by the school system.  The school systems (and it varies by district) do provide developmental opportunities but is it enough?  No.  If you're like Jac and Chris, you are going to do anything you can to help your child. They have probably spent a ton of their own money for therapies for Nick in the hope that he will improve. 

• Love 2

Actually, that pool wasn't at Kathy's house. It was a community pool for the residents of her subdivision.

A while back, there was a blind item that mentioned that Rich and Kathy had spent a ton of money trying to make their house look nice for the show -- new kitchen, cars, etc. I hope that they didn't go too much into debt.

Doesn't look like a community pool to me.  It looks like the back of Kathy's house:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-4/videos/distance-yourself-from-teresa

• Love 6

I don't find it strange at all for Kathy to want a bigger home.  Joe is still in high school and Victoria is in college.  They're going to be home for a while.  And my experience with kids close to this age is that they're not moving out right away.  They're staying at home and saving their money to buy their own place.  And plus it's not all that cheap to live in NJ.  Renting is not an option for many college grads just starting out.  At least in the NY, NJ, CT area.

What are long hots?

Yes.  What are long hots?  Sausage?  But they were in the green section.

I am laughing my ass off that Ambuh's Jim was the same height as her while she was on the exam table.  That's some clown make up right there Ambuh.  Glad for her.  Now STFU.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Yes.  What are long hots?  Sausage?  But they were in the green section.

I am laughing my ass off that Ambuh's Jim was the same height as her while she was on the exam table.  That's some clown make up right there Ambuh.  Glad for her.  Now STFU.

Long Hots are peppers

• Love 1

Long Hots are peppers

Aw.  THANK YOU!  I mean they said sweet, tangy, whatever.  I can only take one minute and 37 seconds of those two.  At the same time, I try to see their face.  I mean, I was really trying to see their faces!   But thankfully for my fellow posters, I now know these two apart.  

You mean like green peppers?  I'm sorry. Red chili peppers?  Because I'm going to Vons and demand they show me where the long hot is at.  Like my husband tells me "go to the right side of the store".  That's where the veggies and fruit are.  I tend to go to the left ~ bread and cheese part of the store.

My guess is Dina will never come out with a cook book.  Thank you Jesus. 

Doesn't look like a community pool to me.  It looks like the back of Kathy's house:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-4/videos/distance-yourself-from-teresa

Yea, I think that is Kathy's house, not the community pool.  If it is, it looks unlike any community pool I have ever seen. Our community pool is pretty nice, but we don't have such nice chairs with cushions, etc. 

Rich took a lot of crap that day on the Bravo Blogs for telling his kids to not invite their friends. I thought it was all kinds of awesome to not want for his kids to have friends around to witness what was sure to be a shit storm. 

• Love 2

I hadn't been able to get the twins straight either, Lablover27....the hair color thing makes it easier, I guess. So yeah, Ter-es-uh the dark haired one is married to Rino and Nicole is with Bobby. 

I can't keep track of them either. And, frankly, I don't care enough about either of them to try and figure out who is who.

• Love 6

Teresa has had her daughters with Twitter accounts and on Facebook since they were very young.  I think Gia even travels in the tweener C-List celebrity set http://xisttalent.com/xists-gia-giudice-alexa-maetta-orange-carpet-nicks-kid-choice-awards-2014/ she has an agent/publicists and shoots music videos.  So I don't know is she a performer or is she performing a role.  My early comment about Gia needing to happy up had more to do with six seasons of watching her.  She only seems really happy when she gets something like a party.  I have seen more of Gia being disrespectful to adults than I think is necessary i.e. Jac, Caroline, Melissa, Kathy and her Uncle Joey.  If her mom and dad go away I wonder if she will still have an agent? 

Not only has Teresa allowed Gia to be on twitter for several years already, she has allowed Gia's twitter account to be public! Anyone, and I do mean anyone, can tweet/contact her and read any tweets she makes. Teresa and Joe have decided against setting Gia's account as "Private/Protected" as most parents of young teenagers do/should. This boggles my mind, I think it is dangerous and a glaring example of BAD parenting! No matter how smart/mature they think Gia is, predators are smarter. Teresa needs to stop trying to be her daughters "BFF"!

• Love 7

Teresa has to "downsize" to an 8,800 square foot house that looks way more elegant and less tacky than her current home. Yeah, she's way more deserving of sympathy than Amber and her possible cancer recurrance or Jacqueline and her autistic kid. If Bravo wants me to feel bad for Teresa, they're going to have to try a little harder. And with the money Teresa and Joe owe, they should be moving to a 2,000 or less square foot house. I want to be "punished" with 8,800 square feet of house.

How come the entire current cast worships Teresa? I want one cast member who says she did the crime and deserves no sympathy because she got caught. Just one. Instead, they're all trying to climb up Teresa's ass.

• Love 1

Teresa has to "downsize" to an 8,800 square foot house that looks way more elegant and less tacky than her current home. Yeah, she's way more deserving of sympathy than Amber and her possible cancer recurrance or Jacqueline and her autistic kid. If Bravo wants me to feel bad for Teresa, they're going to have to try a little harder. And with the money Teresa and Joe owe, they should be moving to a 2,000 or less square foot house. I want to be "punished" with 8,800 square feet of house.

How come the entire current cast worships Teresa? I want one cast member who says she did the crime and deserves no sympathy because she got caught. Just one. Instead, they're all trying to climb up Teresa's ass.

• Love 7

I don't have sympathy for Teresa, as she is in misery of her own making. That, however, has nothing to do with the fact that I don't sympathize with Amber for trotting out a fake cancer scare scene. Both are heinous, IMO.

How can Jim not break out in a cold sweat at the idea of karma coming back to bite him in the ass for what he did to those innocent patients he helped dupe? & what must go thru Amber's mind after having lived the good life on the money earned from that scheme?

At least Teresa & Joe have been caught & will be punished - if the court delays ever stop. Amber & Jim came on trying to be the Italian Cleaver family thinking no one would find their dirty laundry.

• Love 5

I have a freshman and senior in college and if I could build myself a nice custom home I would do it too. I grew up in a small house and raised my kids in a small house. When I was a kid everyone I knew lived in a bigger house than me; now that I am married it seems that everyone else still has a bigger house than me. I just want to know what it feels like to live in a big house, and have space to store stuff and a dining room big enough for everyone not to be smushed on the holidays and the age of my kids does not change that. That's why the Juicy's fraud burns me. A lot of people want to live in a nice big house but don't steal the money to do it.

Plus even when your kids are in college they are also home for months too. My son came home in the first week of May and didn't go back until Aug 21. That was almost four months of togetherness in our small house even though he was technically in college. 

Yeah but, they didn't live in a small house. They already had a big house where everybody had their own space. Each kid had their own bathroom. The house they are building is ridiculous. They have no idea what a money pit a house like that will be. Just electricity will be over a thousand dollars a month. Gas too in the winter time. Hell my house is only 5000 sf including a finished basement and we nearly pay that much. I can't wait to downsize and simplify my life. Spend our money traveling instead of heating empty spaces. My youngest is a senior and we will be selling shortly.

• Love 2

I think there was an assumption that it was a community pool and not Kathy's house because there was what looked like a commercial Coke cooler in the background of a lot of scenes.  But the general thought at the time was that maybe it was something Richie had in one of his gas stations that wasn't being used anymore? 

• Love 2

Maybe they like her?  Maybe they feel like those among us without sin can be the first to throw stones, and none of them are entitled to throw stones?  Maybe it would uncomfortable to be mean to a castmate and they are just being polite.  They work together.  Most people don't go into work and criticize their co-workers to their face.

but little kids are just little kids

Little kids with autism are not just little kids.  It's not about their embarrassment at a later date watching themselves on tv.  It is about the current disruption to their daily life and schedule and to their current well being.  It's about them not being able to vocalize their dissent or uncomfortableness about being filmed.  Why don't we see CJ?  Is it because he is able to communicate his needs and his desire not to be filmed?  Even last night while Jac was telling us Nic was able to tell them what he wanted, we were watching him parrot back what she was saying.  Parroting and spontaneous communication of needs are different things.

Clearly this is something we disagree upon, but my opinion is that Jac is more interested in using Nic as a storyline and as a marketing tool for Blk on this show.  I am not saying that she doesn't love him and isn't interested 100% in securing his recovery. Because clearly she loves her son and wants that.  But having him on this show is just as exploitive IMO as some claim Teresa is as having her kids on who can clearly say no to filming. Based upon what we are watching, there is no way that Nic is able to consent to filming.  We didn't see Gabriella for years because she didn't like the cameras.

• Love 10