Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: The Day Of Jacqueline

• Start Topic

Dina, Melissa and the twins depart for Florida, but there's no warmth in the Sunshine State thanks to a nasty secret. In New Jersey, Teresa confronts truths about her financial situation, and Jacqueline Laurita returns to face Teresa about her past.
  • Love 1

I think it was a huge mistake for the producers to ditch Jac and Caroline and bring Dina back as Teresa's hand servant.  I so wanted to be in the room with Andy Cohen, when he was reviewing the dailies and his little darling Dina said, her job as Teresa's friend was not to ask her any questions about her legal issues.  Followed up by Teresa saying a good friend doesn't ask questions.  I am sure Andy and the producers could just feel the ratings points drop and couldn't move fast enough to try and find a way to get Jac back.  I also think her personality is such she would be able to be shown having a good time with the twins, Melissa and even Amber. 

I have always liked Jac with her husband and her sons-I really didn't care for Ashlee but hey she is part of the family.  Jac was one to point out that with Ashlee earning $30,000.00 for doing the show contributed to her lack of motivation for getting a real job. Her sense of humor for a RHONJ was at the top and she has just enough of the gossip girl in her to be interesting.

As to Jac friendship with Teresa.  Teresa cites the  grueling five hour deck talk was what ended the friendship.  I though it was about time.  Teresa had spent the better part of two years exploiting her cast mates for pecuniary gain and then lying about it. ( All one needs to do is look at Teresa's plea agreement where Teresa admits to concealing income from magazines.)  For some reason Teresa, from the get go, thought anything about her personal life in the financial arena was out of bounds-unless of course it showed her flashing large amounts of cash or shopping. The more her very real financial issues made the headlines the more obnoxious she became about demanding this blind loyalty from Caroline and Jacqueline all the while selling them out. 

I just think Bravo got rid of the wrong part of the cast.  I do look forward to seeing her son.  I think that Jacqueline and Chris have done a good job in their advocacy and bringing awareness to Autism.  It is unfortunate she had a sister in law and supposed best friend who did not even have the class to show up at her events. 

• Love 9

Never was a fan of Caroline, or Kathy or Jac. (Actually, Kathy never bothered me that much, it was Richie that got on my nerves).

Having said that, I tend to agree.  Getting rid of Caroline AND Jac AND demoting Kathy to be replaced with 3 new people was probably not the best move.  Bringing Jac back mid season probably means Bravo realizes that - and they realize what a mess the show has become.  I doubt at this point it can be saved, but who knows.

This will be my second week not watching.  Last week, 2 Modern Family reruns, a early episode of Scandal I'd never seen before - and I didn't miss NJ one bit. 

• Love 2

I like it.  The twins are vapid and basically harmless - reminiscent of season 1 Teresa - stupid is as stupid does. Can they be as dumb as they appear?  Amber and Jim are kind of like Danielle - a lot of dramatics.  I wonder if there is crazy behind them.  

Teresa and her limbo is what is making the show a little draggy IMO.  She can't really be Teresa because of the sentencing over her head.  If she gets house arrest or delayed incarceration, then next season may be better watching her move in with her mother-in-law (in my guess, now that the FIL is gone and the homes are up for sale).

I think Bobby is a famewhore snake who is dating twin 2 for a chance to be on TV, that isn't going to end well.  The Rino/Santa stuff if probably not going to go anywhere - but I would like to see them down at their restaurant.  

Dina is too controlling with her story.  She has been living in NYC in an apt all season and we haven't seen any of it.

• Love 6

Have they ever said WHY they changed the edit so much? I know there was something about girl talk and dildo usage, but it shouldn't have been that hard to edit that out without taking out a whole trip.

This season is boring.  The only reason Im still around is that this is the first season in years I have cable/satellite and am able to watch in real time. If I were at the mercy of my mom's On Demand I would have given up the week after the first responders fight.

• Love 1

The last thing I want is to see Jac trotting out her son and his autism for a storyline.  If she wants to exploit his autism, that's fine - show her and Chris getting educated on the subject, learning about therapy, getting therapy themselves, learning how to deal with it, talking heads about how it impacts them.  But as noted by a poster above, this is their son's story and his journey.  Cameras, strangers and his privacy shouldn't be part of her constant need for attention.  

She is going to give Jim a run for his money on Twitter.  When they have a falling out, the twitter-sphere will explode.  And you know they will have a falling out.  Who is Jim still friendly with besides Amber?

• Love 11

The last thing I want is to see Jac trotting out her son and his autism for a storyline.  If she wants to exploit his autism, that's fine - show her and Chris getting educated on the subject, learning about therapy, getting therapy themselves, learning how to deal with it, talking heads about how it impacts them.  But as noted by a poster above, this is their son's story and his journey.  Cameras, strangers and his privacy shouldn't be part of her constant need for attention.  

She is going to give Jim a run for his money on Twitter.  When they have a falling out, the twitter-sphere will explode.  And you know they will have a falling out.  Who is Jim still friendly with besides Amber?

Nicholas autism is something the entire family is impacted by and as such it is their journey.  If Jac and Chris were to not allow their child to filmed they would be chided for hiding their child and be embarrassed or ashamed of him.  I am quite certain that Jac checked and double checked before allowing Nicholas to be exposed to cameras. She and Chris didn't have him film for a very long time until they were certain of his diagnosis.  Certainly the child goes out in public and to treatment and school and meets up with people for the first time so strangers is a relative term.  At some point he may even meet up with Aunt Dina and cousin Lexi.  Many of these people (on the crew) have been in his life since before he was conceived.  I like seeing the little guy and I hope they are someday able to recover him.

Jac and Amber are not at odds yet.  I think Jac would leave Jim in the dust in a twitter war.

Have they ever said WHY they changed the edit so much? I know there was something about girl talk and dildo usage, but it shouldn't have been that hard to edit that out without taking out a whole trip.

This season is boring.  The only reason Im still around is that this is the first season in years I have cable/satellite and am able to watch in real time. If I were at the mercy of my mom's On Demand I would have given up the week after the first responders fight.

I don't know if they changed the edit-there may have not been enough material for them to work with-at this point the season's editing isn't even finished.  So stories of something being deleted may be pre-mature.  Since we have seen many of the HWs simulate sex with foreign objects I doubted they decided to edit this moment.  RHOA they often do bits about Kandi's sex toys and certain Mr. Ridickulous that left nothing to the imagination.

• Love 5

Why was Amber wearing a black bra under the paper gown? You only wear a paper gown if you are going to be examined. If you are going to be examined, you cannot wear a bra. Who's running this show? haha

I was coming to say the same thing. Drama queen!! I can just see her and Jim negotiating to be filmed with her in the gown so it would be more dramatic. Why would she need to be examined if she was just getting bloodworm results? Pfffft.

• Love 8

So much bullshit tonight

Love how the editors tried  to slips in clips of Kathy and Jaq like they were taking place during filming. Only problem was it was very green outside, as opposed to cold and snowy. It must have been hot to wear jackets and boots in the dead of summer.

Jaq is full of shit. Oh we have new priorities so we are selling our house. 

Only eclipsed by Tre and her "downsizing". I'm sorry, but Juicy wants to sell their house and put money in their pockets. Aren't they underwater? Didn't they declare bankruptcy? How can they possibly walk away with money? If they do, then I'm going to start committing fraud, since it seems to pay off. And I am sick of them sipping on Fabellini. Joe drinks brown liquor. No way would he drink syrupy sweet shit like that. Total product placement. 

Bra under a examination gown? Um, no

The best part of the ep was the food they made in Florida. 

Dina is slightly smarter than the rest of those idiots. If I was her, I'd start medicating. 

Tiny Jim shows up next week. Such a tool. 

The best

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 10

Dina said her job as Teresa's friend was not to ask her any questions about her legal issues.  Followed up by Teresa saying a good friend doesn't ask questions.  I am sure Andy and the producers could just feel the ratings points drop and couldn't move fast enough to try and find a way to get Jac back.  I also think her personality is such she would be able to be shown having a good time with the twins, Melissa and even Amber.

I don't know why anyone would expect Teresa to talk about her legal issues, since she showed that she wasn't willing to two seasons ago when Jac was working overtime trying to get her to talk about them, and I doubt that it's a big shock to Andy.

Maybe Jac would get along with the other girls fine; who knows.  However, its obvious that Dina likes them and they like her, although I don't think she really cares for Amber all that much.  If not, she's not alone because I can't stand the woman. 

• Love 4

Oh God, this title....way too much Jac for me this episode. I was happy to see that Nick has improved so much, but at the same time I felt uncomfortable watching it. I've said this before, but I just think his struggle is such an intimate thing and he is not capable of giving consent to share it with the world....it sits wrong with me. 

Plus, she's freaking boring. PLUS, watching her shove canolis in her mouth was 2 minutes of my life I will never get back.

So the Walkilies are movin on up while everyone else is downsizing? Weird. Tre and Joe should have moved to a much smaller home a LONG time ago. Watching Tre with the realtor was hilarious. She just glazes over and becomes all blinky when he starts talking about taxes and whatnot. No wonder they're in this mess. 

Did Joe Giu seriously toast TO long days? Well, if he's actually earning legit money, he needs a lot of long days...

Amber is such an attention seeker. Since she can't have a big, dramatic "I'm relapsing" story line, she needed to show up late to the FL trip and make it all about her. Gross.

I really appreciate Teressssa's stance, on not wanting to know what people are saying. She's being more mature about it than I would be. But, of course, I want to see Amber get called out on her shit, so I feel conflicted. 

• Love 5

Sad, pathetic, and hilarious that Jac and Kathy reappear, just to talk about autism for a minute, about how they want to refocus their finances toward their son (because they're broke, being sued, and can't afford the house), and then SWF Jac talks incessantly about Teresa. OMG get out of Teresa's business!

After the blast Jac pulled on Teresa, especially at the last reunion - the one where Jac actually showed up - there's no way in hell I'd befriend her again. Make peace and be polite, OK. Be friends and tell her any personal info, never.

Get a life, Jacqueline, and stop obsessing about Teresa.

BTW - Dear Andy Cohen, we've seen enough of Jac and Kathy for the rest of the season. No, make that rest of the entire run of the series, and any other spin offs.

• Love 11

I don't know why anyone would expect Teresa to talk about her legal issues, since she showed that she wasn't willing to two seasons ago when Jac was working overtime trying to get her to talk about them, and I doubt that it's a big shock to Andy.

Maybe Jac would get along with the other girls fine; who knows.  However, its obvious that Dina likes them and they like her, although I don't think she really cares for Amber all that much.  If not, she's not alone because I can't stand the woman. 

I made a double post and can no longer give a thumbs up vote.  Such punishment!!   

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I love how the editing monkeys juxtaposed Teresa's downsizing house hunt with Kathy's moving-on-up-because-we-worked-for-it new house construction. Plus, all the flashback scenes of Teresa building her gaudy mansion on fraudulent loans was priceless. "All I need now in a home is family" - what bullshit. She would still be living the high life on stolen money and flaunting it for all to see if she wasn't caught.

Why is Joe Gorga "babysitting"? Is he not the father? I hate when men say that. It's not babysitting, it's called parenting!

Andy asked Joe about this on WWHL. He had no good answer. They pretty much laughed it off, and reverted to the old-fashioned "it's a woman's job to raise the kids" schpiel.

• Love 3

I believe what the producers want is to pull some emotion out of Teresa or maybe give a "what if" scenario. If Joe and I go to prison the girls will stay with ___________.  If we have to sell off our homes we will stay with ___________.  Maybe admitting the guilty plea is the reason they are selling the homes as in FORFEITURE not downsizing.  Jac failed, Dina has failed. Amber beyond failed, so the producer are stuck with this stinker of a season.  All she does is say I will stay strong for my girls and assorted stupid comments about how she just doesn't know how it came to this. 

• Love 1

I am side eyeing Dina for bringing up that foolishness about Santa and Rino.  If Amber drops the bomb, then that is on Amber if it happens.  Dina is shit stirring.

Dina's so-called best friend is a thief and a liar.  Say what you will about Amber, but she and her scuzzy husband appear to earn their way instead of stealing.

• Love 2

Dina's so-called best friend is a thief and a liar.  Say what you will about Amber, but she and her scuzzy husband appear to earn their way instead of stealing.

Um, what? Read the Amber thread and you'll see Jim was part of a scam to rip off cancer patients. The very disease Amber milks for sympathy every chance she gets. They're scum.

• Love 18

Um, what? Read the Amber thread and you'll see Jim was part of a scam to rip off cancer patients. The very disease Amber milks for sympathy every chance she gets. They're scum.

You forgot the Marcheses' side business of casting agents and writing confidentiality contracts with friends that they can later collect on.  

• Love 7

Jaq is full of shit. Oh we have new priorities so we are selling our house.

Yeah, the priorites of being in debt up to their eyeballs and getting the shit sued out of them. I hate her like poison (TM Seinfeld's mom).

BTW - Dear Andy Cohen, we've seen enough of Jac and Kathy for the rest of the season. No, make that rest of the entire run of the series, and any other spin offs.

If I could give this a thousand thumbs up I would.

• Love 9

I think Dina was covering her ass by telling about the rumor spreading.  Unlike some others on the show, she knows what happens in front a camera can easily be on everyone's tv in a few months time.  She knows Theresa is a felonious pig.  She likely thinks she will go to jail no matter what she says on air.  And she knows a reunion is coming up in the near future when they were filming in Florida.  And she knows both Amber and Melissa are only better than the Greedy Crook Theresa at keeping a secret.  And barely at that. 

Jacqueline disgusts me.  She could easily outline Nick's current status and maybe let them film him if he was outside playing at a distance.  instead she opts for Theresa's strategy with her daughters and Amber's with The Cancer.  Taking an issue and holding it up like ISIS is using women against potential airstrikes. It is shielding their own faults and flaws and disgusting behavior and making themselves victims.  Disgusting.  Nick does not have to have cameras intrude on him nor does he have to be the cross Jacqueline drapes herself from to excuse the fact her family made bad decisions out of greed and selfish interests.   Maybe this bloated filler faced cow should fly out to LA the next time she feels her body issues are saying she is ugly and have a set of balls sewn on. 

The twins are so annoying and so "on" for the cameras it is not funny.  I hope they are a one and done if they don't just shut this franchise down completely.

Amber.  Again with the fakery.  On top of everything else that was mentioned, no doctor is going to come out and do the competitive reality game show "tell" when giving a supposedly frantic patient desperate for good news.  Really doc, you shameless posturing shit in a white jacket?  Do you deliver all your news that way "Amber these proteins that might kill you are very bad so I have to tell you...YOU DON'T HAVE  THEM SHOWING UP!  Ha ha,  had you going didn't I?'

If any of my oncologists tried to pull that crap on me they would be looking for a lawyer to come after me so they could get the best new teeth on the market on my tab.    But much as i have formed bonds with some of my doctors, I'm chary any time I see one that lets the scene be filmed let alone those that enter camera right and immediately give the insincere talk show b-list celebrity Host-Guest hug.

I wonder how long Theresa will hold it in past sentencing if she comes back for another season (assuming it is allowed) before she tries to sell some kind of conspiracy to their pleading guilty and it all was due to some mysterious hater forces that made the two do it for their kids.

• Love 7

Earned his way by being part of a scam to defraud cancer patients, then turning in his co-conspirators for a payday as a whistleblower. He's just as sleazy as the Guidices and IMO, even more morally bankrupt.

• Love 11

I don't find her interesting enough to read her thread or anything else for that matter.  I should have known better.  All of these people are grifters.

Scamming sick people is worse than scamming able bodied people however.

LOL, BRAVO keeps some skeevy company.  It seems that there is at least one felon on every show.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 3

I don't find her interesting enough to read her thread or anything else for that matter.  I should have known better.  All of these people are grifters.

Scamming sick people is worse than scamming able bodied people however.

LOL, BRAVO keeps some skeevy company.  It seems that there is at least one felon on every show.

I hear ya. And I don't find her interesting, either. But her thread is active for only one reason - her husband is nuts and engages in twitter wars with everyone.. It's pretty funny.

• Love 6

Speaking of scam artists what was with Joe Giudice in the suit-returning from work? Since when does he have a job?.  Such BS.  Not as bad as the scam artists deciding they would down-size by selling their mansions and roll the equity into a new house they would pay for in cash.  As if there were no IRS liens, state tax liens, forfeiture repayments, fines not to mention another 13 million or so in judgment creditors.  No wonder their attorneys don't let these two of their leashes very often.  That Gia just needs to get some sort of wake up call instead of turning her big, wide nose up at a perfectly nice home.  The great room in that home was not "ew".  Frauds the whole lot  of them.   

• Love 5

My 15 AND A HALF year old daughter watched Gia and Tre looking at that home.  She turned around to look at me and we both said "skeevy house?"  Then I said her parents (Miss Lablover) are not going to jail.  She said "Thank god!".  My daughter also said, she felt bad for Gia.  I said, where's your dad?  She said he's working in the office.  Um, ya.  And we pay our taxes.  Great lesson in 2 minutes. My daughter's eyes were big but I could see she felt bad.  I said "Don't.  Follow the law.  We do without because we pay our taxes and follow the law.  It's their own fault.  They did this to their children."  Someone cleaned her room tonight.

I still CAN NOT identify the twins - who is who.  It's like nails on a chalkboard.  I don't want to see and I don't want to hear.  And wino the Jacko, not interested in her either.  Probably because I can't recognize her either.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 9

That Gia just needs to get some sort of wake up call instead of turning her big, wide nose up at a perfectly nice home. The great room in that home was not "ew". Frauds the whole lot of them.

I think Gia is pretty with a cute nose. I also think she acted fine. She said she liked the house. Gia didn't do anything wrong to create this situation. I bet she's just scared of where they'll end up. And, I think she has a right to be. She's, what, 13? That's got to be the worst age to emotionally deal with going through this. Making fun of her looks is what's ugly, in my opinion.

• Love 17

Gia is a spoiled brat, but it's not her fault - her parents spoiled her. That house was HUGE. And it had a pool. And a "great room," whatever that is. If that house was "downsizing," or illicited an "ew" reaction, that tells you everything you need to know about Chateau Juicy and its over-the-top luxuries.

• Love 7

It looks like Gia has not been taught that she's lucky to have the luxuries she has.  Of course, the Juicys have provided those luxuries with ill-gotten gains...I think that whole "used house/skeevy house" attitude that Teresa has is just ugly.  That made me not like Teresa, and that was way back in Season 1.  It just showed me what kind of person she was, and where her values were.  Now look at her. SMH

• Love 6

I think Gia is pretty with a cute nose. I also think she acted fine. She said she liked the house. Gia didn't do anything wrong to create this situation. I bet she's just scared of where they'll end up. And, I think she has a right to be. She's, what, 13? That's got to be the worst age to emotionally deal with going through this. Making fun of her looks is what's ugly, in my opinion.

YES!  It's such a difficult year.  We thought about moving to downsize.  Two sons are out.  The look on our daughter's face told us to wait two more years until she graduates.  I couldn't imagine what Gia must be feeling.  But Tre and Joe: don't lie, cheat and steal.  Then you'd still be in that beautiful home.  But yes, my daughter felt really bad for Gia.  I would too but I know what we go through to pay those IRS installments.  Especially around Christmas time.  :(   If my husband was facing felony counts, I'm not so sure I'd stick by him, knowing he lied, cheated and stole.   But that's an entire different conversation. 

Just wanted to say from my teen's point of view, she feels bad for Gia. I mean, dang, she cleaned her room!!!!!  I'm ready to get a piñata and throw a cheap ass party! ;) 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

I thought Gia's reaction was typical for a 13 year-old.  As I recall, I wrinkled up my nose at everything and said "aw Mom" or "stop Mom" regularly.  Children are not idiots and Gia can read.  Also, I suspect that her classmates have asked her a lot of questions about her shady parents.  When her mother asked her what her classmates did for her birthday, Gia should have said they asked her why her parents don't have jobs to pay for the stuff they want.

It cannot be easy being Gia knowing that her parents caused this situation and listening to them deflect blame.

• Love 7

At 13, none of this is Gia's fault. None. I cannot imagine what she is having to deal with right now. It's bad enough to read about your parents criminal activity in the news and all over the Internet, but then to have your mother put you in front of the cameras i an effort to evoke public sympathy is reprehensible. 

And moving from 12,000 to 8000 square feet is not exactly downsizing. I would have more respect for Tre if she was looking at 3 bedroom apartments. Didn't she and Juicy buy that building pizzeria with the apartments above? I'm sure that's gone, but that's what she should be looking at. Or move in with Joe and Melissa in the west wing of their new Manse. 

I wonder what Bravo is going to do post Oct 2. Will they keep her on and pay her?. Or is she gone?

• Love 4

I agree with whoever said they can't tell the twins apart. I think it was a bad casting call. I am not sure if they are that difficult to tell apart or if I just don't give a damn which is which bc they are such simpletons. 
Dina kind of seemed like she was shit-stirring in the way she brought up the Santa story (everytime I hear that name I am thinking about Christmas). Just the way she was like "no, no, no.... Theresa was a innocent bystander." Technically, in this situation, Amber did not share this news with anyone in the group and Theresa did (she told Dina) so technically, Theresa is being a gossip, not Amber. So tired of the rally around Theresa from this damn show. 

As to the house hunting.... ugh is all I can say about someone that sneers at an 8,000 sq ft home with a million plus price tag. Theresa should be living in an apartment as someone said above. Her ill-gotten gains came from cheating honest people and our government (which is cheating all of us bc we pay our taxes). She is only looking at these houses for sympathy and to try and sway a judge (please tell me judges are more intelligent than this). And I am tired of the "feel bad for the kids because they did nothing wrong" argument. I feel bad for the children of the construction people who worked on their fraud-mansion and got shafted on being paid, that's who I feel bad for. Those little girls are in the spot they are in because neither of their parents (or even their grandparents) had the good sense to say "Don't do this... think of what it would do to the kids when you got caught" Since none of them cared back then, don't ask me to care now. They have a large family, they will be fine. Hopefully they will learn a very big lesson about greed and the law and all that good stuff. Except Milania... let's be honest... that beast is headed to Juvie by the time she is 15. 

• Love 8

In what world can a convicted felon $13m in debt afford to "downsize" to a $1m home? We have zero debt and could never ever afford that. It's like an alternate, maddening universe.

And Kathy with her "we've planned and saved our whole lives for this move" can take several seats. Bitch please, you're as broke as the rest of these hoes.

• Love 14
Speaking of scam artists what was with Joe Giudice in the suit-returning from work? Since when does he have a job?.  Such BS.

I figured he was coming from a court appearance or some such. LOL

And moving from 12,000 to 8000 square feet is not exactly downsizing. I would have more respect for Tre if she was looking at 3 bedroom apartments. Didn't she and Juicy buy that building pizzeria with the apartments above? I'm sure that's gone, but that's what she should be looking at. Or move in with Joe and Melissa in the west wing of their new Manse.

I agree. That house was huge! 8000 sq. feet is seven times larger than MY house. What did the realtor say? They'd be paying $20k in taxes instead of $60k? Something along those lines. That's still thousands and thousands of dollars she DOESN'T have. Rent, there's an idea! I liked how Juicy was all, "We can sell this house and buy a smaller house outright" - as if they can just pocket all that money when they owe so much!

I feel bad for Gia - and all the kids. Are they a bit on the spoiled side? Sure. But it's not their doing. And I also think moving would just be upsetting to them because there's already so much that they're not sure of right now - will mom and dad be convicted? Both? Will they do jail time? Will dad be deported? Who will care for us? Thinking about having to move on top of it is probably pretty overwhelming for children, who crave stability. 

I agree with whoever said they can't tell the twins apart. I think it was a bad casting call. I am not sure if they are that difficult to tell apart or if I just don't give a damn which is which bc they are such simpletons.

I can tell them apart fairly easily. Teressssa has darker hair, and Nicole has some lighter highlights in hers. But I can totally understand why one wouldn't CARE to tell them apart. 

• Love 8

It looks like Gia has not been taught that she's lucky to have the luxuries she has.

She probably assumes her way of life is normal, not anything special. Same with Melissa's daughter who described their rental as "small and disgusting." Both of their mothers are so hung up on perceptions of being well off they have colored their daughters' views of reality. I feel so bad for Gia. Not because she has to downsize but because she is losing everything - her parents, her home, her school and friends (if she has to move to a new school district) on top of losing her grandfather recently. So much for a girl her age to cope with.

• Love 6

In what world can a convicted felon $13m in debt afford to "downsize" to a $1m home? We have zero debt and could never ever afford that. It's like an alternate, maddening universe.

I bet this is all for show. No chance they can afford a $1 mil home with all their debt, no job for Joe and Teresa not knowing her future on HWNJ - assuming they're not IN JAIL! Teresa is once again being a poser, trying to convince the audience they have money. Why would you commit to a housing situation not knowing if you're going to be IN JAIL?

And Kathy with her "we've planned and saved our whole lives for this move" can take several seats. Bitch please, you're as broke as the rest of these hoes.

Saved that money by Richie not paying his gas suppliers, LOL.  I think he lost his franchise over that and was sued. Another scammer like the lot of them.

• Love 6