Type keyword(s) to search

Fix My Father with 34 Children (Part 3)

Excellent post Sista. My points exactly. I would only add that the scary part of Jay & his nasty wiener is that he WILL get fame & fortune for being a disgusting exhibitionist. Look at the Kardashions. Gazillionaires just for fucking in public.

• Love 2

I'm feeling the same way.  This is getting ridiculous.  Jay has now managed to parlay his lack of sexual and parental responsibility into a measure of fame.  He sat up there looking satisfied with himself, thinking that his wayward dick has now started a huge conversation about Black love and parenthood.  Dude, you're not that important.  You're still a man who couldn't figure out birth control to save his life and unless you've made a significant change in the way you deal with your children and their mothers, whatever "conversation" your situation has started makes no difference.

I wholeheartedly agree!  I didn't bother to tune into this foolery last night.  I've had enough and feeding a trifling narcissist's delusions of grandeur, who indiscriminately spreads his seed, is not exactly by idea of a great time on a Saturday night.  Last night was the first Saturday in weeks where I felt as if I didn't need a shower--and a drink--after watching television.

The "conversation" that is taking place has now turned into a sideshow, and this is one train wreck that I'll be looking away from.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 1

I would have liked to hear more about what made these women think it was a good idea to have a second child with Jay when he wasn't doing the right thing after the first child was born. Also I don't recall the words "birth control pills" ever being mentioned. It's easy to talk in silly phrases like "the person, the penis and the promise," but how about something less abstract, like "Stop having sex with men who have 34 kids with 17 other women." I find it very frustrating.

How low does your self esteem have to be to hook up with a walking std

That one woman Nicole. What's with her? I could understand if Jay was a famous celebrity but why would anyone want to be with a man who has no respect for himself or women.

I truly think Jay thinks he's accomplished something. It's like he's building his own empire.

I agree. The issues that Jay has are not issues that can be solved in one or two sessions with Iyanla. Sure, that was a great start, but only a start. Jay has a long way to go yet. I will bet you lunch that Jay is still up to his manipulations with women, still getting phone numbers, and has yet to really attempt to repair relationships with his children. Actually, all those damn kids should REALLY be his priority. He shouldn't even have the effin' time to be dealing with women!

This man need serious therapy. It's like he has a sex addiction or a pregnancy addiction. All his talk about getting married and having more kids is bs. I can't imagine any decent women getting married to this fool.

When Iyanla kept showing the family tree all I was thinking was how lucky the universe is that this man didn't hook up with Michelle Duggar.

Between her obsession with being pregnant and his with getting women pregnant, there would have been a strong need to add another state to the union.

• Love 1

Why not just toss the condom in the toilet and flush?

Strange how there was no mention of the financial responsibility that Jay is obviously not providing, the welfare that some of the women are receiving, and why no one has mentioned STDs/HIV/AIDs? With all the other shit being thrown out on my television screen from these heifers and this trifling dude, why are these adults not being held accountable for EVERYTHING? And I say that in my best Thelma Evans impression when she confronts her drunken husband, Keith on Good Times.

At what point do the women take ownership? No one is a victim. The only victims are the children who were brought into this fucking mess.

Said every slightly idiotic baby's father ever. 

why are these adults not being held accountable for EVERYTHING? And I say that in my best Thelma Evans impression when she confronts her drunken husband, Keith on Good Times.

I will never forgive you for this.

When Iyanla kept showing the family tree all I was thinking was how lucky the universe is that this man didn't hook up with Michelle Duggar.

Between her obsession with being pregnant and his with getting women pregnant, there would have been a strong need to add another state to the union.

South Fuckolina?

I giggled at the "national conversation" we can thank Jay for.    Put your dick away.   Exactly how extensive does this need to be?

lmao @ ladybug, girl you mad at everybody getting mugged all the time huh?

zilla, I'm chanting with you:  big purse stomp! big purse stomp!  bring it back.  no justice, no peace! 

Coming out of lurkdome to share a link to a letter from Jay's oldest child.  She put into words exactly why I was ultimately dissatisfied with this whole debacle.  It was enjoyable train wreck TV, but when they attempted to prop him up as a symbol and inspiration for other men like him, I was flabbergasted and appalled.  Oprah and Iyalana got ratings, but in my IMHO they didn't really help anyone who needed help, the real victims in this mess, the children.

http://www.forharriet.com/2014/10/dear-iyanla-thank-you-for-fixing-my.html

• Love 3

And there you have it.  We can all sit back and watch and form opinions based on what we've seen but it isn't the whole picture.  Amina has to live this every day.  Just as I thought, Jay is sitting back, proud as a peacock, talking about the "national conversation" he caused and looking forward to the "new opportunities" this is affording him (didn't I say he came out of this with a measure of fame?).  He doesn't give a solitary fuck about his children.  Not one flying fuck.  He's still making excuses and talking about all the things he did for the children.  What things, bruh???  WHAT THINGS?  Showing up for the celebrations of accomplishments you had no hand in reaching?  Showing off new pregnancies when you can't be bothered to parent the already existent children?  Swaggering your short, dumpy, snaggle-toothed ass around as if you're Big Daddy Long Dick while the people you're responsible for creating are without? 

Jay should be ashamed.  ASHAMED.  Not because he has 34 children but because he can't even take his head out of his own ass long enough to realize that his sins are being visited on his children.  His piss poor decision-making is harming 51 people (at the very least).  I'm so over this "It's not about fault ... it's about responsibility" bullshit Iyanla is spewing.  BULLSHIT!!!  It's his FAULT!  Start feeling bad, man!  You should!

Why are we offering excuses for folks?  It is beyond sad that his life growing up was awful.  It is.  His parents sucked at raising him.  But, you know what?  So did lots of other people's parents.  At what point are you going to say, "I'm not continuing that cycle"?  If you're allowed to point the finger at all the *other* people, you never acknowledge that you had choices, that you made decisions and that they led to where you are.  Later for blaming everything on mama and daddy.  Stop that shit.

Edited by SistaLadybug
  • Love 10

Coming out of lurkdome to share a link to a letter from Jay's oldest child.  She put into words exactly why I was ultimately dissatisfied with this whole debacle.  It was enjoyable train wreck TV, but when they attempted to prop him up as a symbol and inspiration for other men like him, I was flabbergasted and appalled.  Oprah and Iyalana got ratings, but in my IMHO they didn't really help anyone who needed help, the real victims in this mess, the children.

http://www.forharriet.com/2014/10/dear-iyanla-thank-you-for-fixing-my.html

WOW!  I have to say that that letter has left me breathless!  I have to ask also how does one, indeed, fix a self-aggrandizing narcissist over the span of several TV shows (including commercials)?  Narcissism Personality Disorder should be addressed by a licensed mental health professional in a clinical setting--not paraded on national television so that the narcissistic asshole can feel validated in his poor choices.  Based on Jay's warped thinking, I also wonder if he's a sociopath because he clearly has no conscience whatsoever and will use anyone and anything to get what he wants.  Any normal person would feel fucking embarrassed to be this trifling and have his shit put on front street for everyone to see.  But, not Jay!  This clown persists in living his life like a 12-car pileup and then has the nerve to whine when people turn and gawk at the ugly parts he doesn't want anyone to notice.  I mean, how does Jay think this mess can be dressed up to make it more palatable?  Frankly, I honestly thought this need to act like a stud who mindlessly breeds with as many females as possible went out with Mandigo. 

What kind of assholery would compel someone to buy his child a bed for her dorm room and then claim with a straight face that he put her through college?  And, what "wife" was he talking about who would have him arrested if he showed up at his child's graduation?  Don't even get me started on those 15 other children he used as an excuse.  Jay clearly believes he is special and the women in his life treated him that way.  It was very telling how quickly one of them reached for a tissue the minute he started blubbering and she had to be put on blast by Iyanla.

I just don't get it.  How do you not want to set an example for your children or at the very least want them to do better even if you messed up?  My own dad had an 8th grade education, but guess what?  He wanted us to do better.  Education was extremely important in our household because of that, and it would have never occurred to us to come home with no homework or fix our mouth to announce we were dropping out .  

I hope this young lady keeps her head up and remember that one's DNA does not have to determine her destiny.

• Love 4

My cable info us telling me that this 59 (?) installment of the Jay saga is the season finale. Did she seriously spend an entire season on just this man's penis?

Is there going to be a special edition box set released for the holidays?

ETA: I think I would have appreciated these town hall sessions a great deal more if Iyanla hadn't propped Jay up on stage with her thru all of these follow ups. He's sitting up there with this intense look like he's some wise sage full of answers for these men. And then I read the aftermath letter from his daughter and like we all thought this negro still ain't about shit.

When he stood up and apologized to the woman with the suicidal son I wanted to vomit in my mouth. Has this clown apologized to any one of his children? To their mothers? Not so much the mothers because they signed in for this shit.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2

I haven't watched the past fifty-leven episodes of this because I couldn't stomach anymore of this dick or his dick.

I'm real mad I didn't get to see the three women in the same family getting "fixed". Iyanla and OWN milked this spectacle for all it was worth.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 2

I haven't watched the past fifty-leven episodes of this because I couldn't stomach anymore of this dick or his dick.

I'm real mad I didn't get to see the three women in the same family getting "fixed". Iyanla and OWN milked this spectacle for all it was worth.

I feel totally duped.  I know it wasn't my imagination and I definitely wasn't drunk when I saw the promo of those three women who were always fighting.  I thought at the time, "Finally!  Free!  Free!  Free at LAST from Jay's foolery and dick!"  What a total gyp.

• Love 4
(edited)

I read on another site that the series about Jay and his plethora of baby mamas and kids was cancelled due to the backlash against the Duggars. OWN didn't want viewers associating Jay and his fuckery with the Duggar scandal because of all the kids.

I'd link the story but I don't know how.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 2

The man has no self-respect so he respects no one else.  I actually think he has an "Abraham complex".  To me, the more important issue is the cultural maxim that a woman must have a man in order to be validated ... why can't we feel value in ourselves without the animated testosterone bags' adulation?

• Love 2