Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E38: Live Eviction #14 / HoH Comp #15

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Hahahahahahahaha, this is hilarious. I completely forgot he said that.

I don't understand why "I've never been good at webs" was funny.  It was a web puzzle.  ?

I don't understand why "I've never been good at webs" was funny.  It was a web puzzle.  ?

And how much experience do most people have with web puzzles...? :)

It was a standard Calebism - suggesting he'd worked them enough times to know whether he was any good at them or not, when in all probability that's the first web puzzle he's ever looked at in his life.

• Love 1

Ugh, Frankie has been evicted and we still have to suffer through what a disgusting human being he is. Is the toilet jealous of the shit that comes out of his mouth? N

Frankie continues to appear confused as to who determines the outcome of this game. This was not the first time he made a comment that made it seem like he thought America voted or something. 

I think Frankie was trying to imply that he could turn all of his followers against Derrick, Cody, and Caleb and that they'd be hated by America in general after the show.  He kept saying how they'd be "judged" for their actions.  He seems to think he wields power as a "social media mogul" (or whatever he called himself) and will be able to ruin any chance the guys have to capitalize on their Big Brother "fame".  When no one becomes famous (like all of the other BB contestants), Frankie will take credit and say it's because they betrayed him. 

The word megalomania doesn't even begin to describe the depth of Frankie's delusions.

• Love 2