Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m sorry I’m saying she was never pregnant.. I’m calling bullshit 

I couldn't understand a thing she said except for "baby."  Girl, I thought it was twins.  Get your story straight!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Oh, I wish we had more info on Latisha's crime! Wouldn't it be funny if *he* has to wait for HER to get out of jail? I'm dying to hear what the elder daughter thinks about all of Mom's nonsense.

Love to you all (no Lockup involved!), won't be watching live next week so will enjoy your witty repartee later! Hugs!

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'll see you all in 2 weeks! I'm road tripping up north to hopefully see some actual fall weather. I will also be going to my husband's hometown so I'll be sure to stir up some drama with his old girlfriends from high school and report back.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I'll see you all in 2 weeks! I'm road tripping up north to hopefully see some actual fall weather. I will also be going to my husband's hometown so I'll be sure to stir up some drama with his old girlfriends from high school and report back.

Have fun 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I'm sure they are all pining away for him. See what I did there? pining? pine? I could go on stage with Chris! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1