Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I don't think I could watch my husband bomb like that and then encourage him to keep going down the comedy route. 

Or at least Google how to write jokes…what is a joke?  What does “funny” mean?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

You know you have us to watch the show with you.  Your relationship may not withstand this dumpster fire of  a show.  Find something really entertaining that you can watch together.  ;)

What's weird is he remembers tiny details about this show and 90 Day Fiance that I completely miss.  But the show we really love to watch together? COPS.  🤣Never a dull moment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

What's weird is he remembers tiny details about this show and 90 Day Fiance that I completely miss.  But the show we really love to watch together? COPS.  🤣Never a dull moment.

Oh, in that case, you have found your soulmate.  I'm jealous.  My husband leaves me in peace to enjoy my weird shows!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

That cousin is going for her Emmy or something. What is her deal? I'm guessing it's that she still loves him (even thought they probably dated for 6 months in high school).

Or he was an ass who cheated on her. Or he had a drug or alcohol problem. Or she thinks he still wants her. Or maybe she knows he attempted to see his ex. All non-starters for these folks. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

This Rexulti commercial.."she even started swearing!" Heh. My boys would be concerned if I *wasn't* swearing 

Ditto my son. But if my refined lace curtain Irish mother started swearing I'd be alarmed. She never swears! I, on the other hand, am a potty mouth. 

• Like 6
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I wish the convicts would give these kids a little space when they first see them. They're basically a stranger and immediately they start hugging them and bombing them with "I love you"s. 

He also did something I hate. He told her to give Z a hug. Then told her to give him  a hug and a kiss at the end. Children should be asked if they would like to, not told to do these things. Body autonomy should be instilled early, especially for girls. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

My ex-husband forgot that I hate him and he texted me a few nights ago to tell me that he wishes that I was having a cocktail with him after a concert.

Haven't spoken to him in over two years. I reinforced the point that I hate him by Not Responding.

Narcissists...

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

IF she knew Z, she would probably NEVER let Troii visit.  That lady is whacko.

I mean she’s gonna see her on that show losing her shit in her bra screaming for the whole neighborhood.. if that don’t say let your child come unsupervised to my house I don’t know what does 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Why don't Chris OR Julian ever empty those damn laundry baskets? I can let mine go for a little while but then they give me agita and the clothes need to get where they belong!

It's weird that I don't mind doing the laundry, folding it (I even have a shirt folder to get them exactly the same size), but hate putting the clothes away.  Of course, it may be the fact that I have to shove everything into overly filled up spaces.

• Like 4
  • Love 1