Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It was fruitless. I bailed after I was handed one with an enormous band. I mean, I know I am a larger person but I gave her my size. She countered that with one that was way too small. It was LAL levels of sizes too small. Sausage chest! 

I want to go and get a professional fitting for a bra. Do department stores still offer that service? My body has changed so much over the years, I have no idea what my bra size is

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I want to go and get a professional fitting for a bra. Do department stores still offer that service? My body has changed so much over the years, I have no idea what my bra size is

I went to a lingerie shop since they have professional fitters. I would check the websites. Macy's and Nordstrom used to offer fittings. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yes, I think many still do.  Also, Soma offers bra fitting.  And maybe some local lingerie shops, too.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What did that pizza ever do to them? Its so mean. "Here I am, your delicious freshly made piping hot pizza! Wait, what are you doing? Nooooo!"

Maybe it was a Hawaiian pizza. People have opinions 

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

They do!  Also see if there’s a specialty boutique you can book a fitting with and then go on Bare Necessities or HerRoom (much cheaper).  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

his ankle monitor lol on those little white chicken legs 

Chicken legs-- my husband calls my legs "piernas de pollo," but not for the size- for the color.  They look like the chicken legs you buy in the market before cooking.  So white, they are almost blue.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

Do they still have stores like Lady Grace? There used to be a place on Winter st. in Boston called Albert's Hosiery where they did fittings, little tiny old ladies with tape measures around their necks who were PROS. Of course that place has been gone for decades. I don't know if I'd trust a department store. Unless it was a high end place like Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus, anyway. Retail employees used to be professionals, they could fit your bras or shoes or tailor your clothes. Now, not so much. 

• Like 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

You made it at last! That's the important thing. How are you?

I'm good!  Just had a workout and now I'm sitting here with my cat and a pore strip.  Might eat some ice cream tonight!  Boyfriend was too tired to come over after work today but he'll be by tomorrow night (And Then I Will Force Him To Watch This TV Show).

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Are you talking about BRAD PITT'S COUSIN?? 😭

Spoiler

Someone posted on Reddit he’s expecting another baby with the new girlfriend that had him arrested for pushing her out of a car…they were together 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Mind Blown 10
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm good!  Just had a workout and now I'm sitting here with my cat and a pore strip.  Might eat some ice cream tonight!  Boyfriend was too tired to come over after work today but he'll be by tomorrow night (And Then I Will Force Him To Watch This TV Show).

You know you have us to watch the show with you.  Your relationship may not withstand this dumpster fire of  a show.  Find something really entertaining that you can watch together.  ;)

• LOL 5