Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I like Christine’s dedication to the Convict Comedy with Christine routine with her sassy orange jumpsuit. This seems more like a cautionary tale than a comedy routine. Aw, this is really sad. I was prepared to mock bad jokes, but not this. She just sat straight down on that toilet. Flushing away her comedy dreams, I guess.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, For Cereals said:

She could’ve used so much more material-she googled how to rob banks, she lives in an attic, her total take was less than x grand…

"I robbed six banks and all I got was five years in prison!"

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bianca gave up everything for Daniel, including her car. Poor dear.

If they took away the words, " I left everything to move to Arizona for Daniel," she would have 2 sentences left in the episode.  "I need a drink". "I might get drunk."

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chris sees her stand-up comedy career implode right before her very eyes. Even though she did win “Funniest Girl in High School” for four years running.

She obviously went to a teeny tiny school 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I got a spinal injection yesterday. While the steroids are only supposed to impact the nerve, I am really sensitive to them. It was the same one I took during chemo that turned me into a chihuahua on meth. So I had serious energy last night and today. Let's just say I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, made mac and cheese (the real kind baked in the oven with breadcrumbs on top), made multiple other foods, went food shopping, bra shopping, to the post office, and completed a huge financial project.  Sure, steroids aren't great for you but if I could do this once a weak my to do list would be empty. Of course I will crash hard soon. 😅

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

random man? dude was in prison ... he has rules 

Just about to say the same thing, @Keywestclubkid! There's this thing, its called parole. And a person called a Parole Officer. What does this nincompoop not get? The only thing she cares about is getting drunk and getting her rocks off. "Screw your parole! I need foreplay!" 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I got a spinal injection yesterday. While the steroids are only supposed to impact the nerve, I am really sensitive to them. It was the same one I took during chemo that turned me into a chihuahua on meth. So I had serious energy last night and today. Let's just say I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, made mac and cheese (the real kind baked in the oven with breadcrumbs on top), made multiple other foods, went food shopping, bra shopping, to the post office, and completed a huge financial project.  Sure, steroids aren't great for you but if I could do this once a weak my to do list would be empty. Of course I will crash hard soon. 😅

You forgot to rearrange the furniture.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

You were the energizer bunny.  Hopefully the crash won't be bad.  Take care <3

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just about to say the same thing, @Keywestclubkid! There's this thing, its called parole. And a person called a Parole Officer. What does this nincompoop not get? The only thing she cares about is getting drunk and getting her rocks off. "Screw your parole! I need foreplay!" 

im like how can she seriously be this clueless... how ... can it happen .. what happened ugh she drives me bonkers 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I'm really impressed with the bra shopping. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bianca slips into the ladies’ room and has a couple of nips. This is too heavy for her.

My sister and I took our aunt and great aunt to dinner one time. The aunts were being terrible, criticizing us for everything. We went to the ladies room and seriously considered seeing if the waitress would slip us the watermelon margaritas they were offering. My sister had maybe two drinks a year and me one a month so . . . . 

Of course, Bianca aims for a drink per hour unless it's a weekend. Then she ups her game. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Next time call me. I can give you a list. And I provide snacks. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm really impressed with the bra shopping. 

It was fruitless. I bailed after I was handed one with an enormous band. I mean, I know I am a larger person but I gave her my size. She countered that with one that was way too small. It was LAL levels of sizes too small. Sausage chest! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he told you he wanted to fuck other people just cause you got his baby in you dont change that ...

Right? "I am pregnant by this man!". Girl. This means nothing to him! She is an IDIOT. You were hardly an innocent flower, Shonta. You have four kids. You know by now how they're made. Jesus my blood pressure. 

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I was with her because she reminds me of you."

"Only without then endless droning nagging"

• Like 5
  • LOL 3