Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH MY GOD! How was it? Did you have a ball? Were you the best looking person in the room? (I bet you were). 

I don't know about that, but when my sister saw the group photo, she was thrilled about the genes our mom passed down to us.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

How was it?? My class hit 20 this year and either didn't have one or I wasn't invited 🤷‍♀️

I missed a bunch of mine, too.  It's hard when you don't live in the same area anymore.  Check online for your class and go to the 25th.  :)

• Like 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I missed a bunch of mine, too.  It's hard when you don't live in the same area anymore.  Check online for your class and go to the 25th.  :)

My class was super small (92 people and the only HS in the county!) I am one of the only ones not still local so they all already know what everyone is doing - a reunion is kind of like Sunday afternoon at the only grocery store. My whole family still lives there so I'm sure they keep everyone informed 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Shonta should just write use me on her forehead. It would save these guys from having to waste time on game. 

Well, to be fair, it seems that the guys don't have to expend too much effort. She appears to be a genius at being given an inch and taking a mile. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I haven’t gone to a high school or a college reunion. If I wanted to see any of my classmates, I would have already.

What we REALLY need is a LAL Meet and Greet!  After all, we hang out every Friday night and have the BEST time!!!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3