Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

You don't have to meet someone before you block them. 😉

I mean imagine if you had to actually meet all those retired military men who are widowers and doctors and volunteer at the animal shelter and really really love your insightful and witty posts and your beautiful smile before you block them? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I mean imagine if you had to actually meet all those retired military men who are widowers and doctors and volunteer at the animal shelter and really really love your insightful and witty posts and your beautiful smile before you block them? 

Did someone say widower? 

• LOL 4

Bianca is one of those people whose entire personality is drinking. She's can't imagine her future without classy wine sayings on wooden boards around her house and hilarious wine puns on her t-shirts.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I quickly hit the off button so I didn’t have to hear the no-talent Braxton sisters screaming at each other.

Have a fine weekend, everyone. I’m meeting friends for a late lunch tomorrow; might have that lobster roll I’ve been thinking about for weeks now. Enjoy the first day of fall.🍁 Ciao for now.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

That's a wrap. They are leaving us waiting for the comedic stylings of convict Chris, the non-drama of whether or not her planned, now unemployed meal ticket shows up, our first sighting of Daniel without frosted tips, and Z's inevitable drama over Troy seeing his child's mother. Given that his child is too young to drive herself . . . . she'll still find a way to be affronted that her mother is there.   

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Season finale next week?? OMG, too short a season!

But the new iteration starts the following week! Take heart!

OK, bunkies, thanks for all the laughs! I'm back to reading Patrick Stewart's memoir (and it is WONDERFUL) and watching the rain fall. Have a wonderful weekend, love you all more than prison hooch, coochie spray and gummies! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Season finale next week?? OMG, too short a season!

The cast got time off for good behavior.

Till next time.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

But she loves them more than anything!!!!

"I love them to death!"  We know, that's the problem.

People who use that phrase are almost universally in terrible relationships, it's very telling.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Iowa. I’m not sure if Keith is locked up in Iowa.

I think Keith is locked up in a federal prison located in Colorado.  Didn't she travel there last season to visit him?  I was thinking it's the same place that houses "El Chapo" the big drug kingpin from Mexico.  A maximum security place.  

S07.E10: Exes and Oh No's

Original air date 2024.09.27

I can't find  an episode summary, so let's guess. 

• Chris performs her ever-so-high-larious comedy routine. Any laughs are prompted by payments from production and/or excessive alcohol. They continue the "will Julian show up to support her?" plotline. No one is surprised when he does. It's on the call sheet. 
  • Troy's ex brings his daughter to the world's most disappointing family reunion.  Z throws some kind of fit. Okay, Z throws multiple kinds of fits. Of course, her words are lost as everyone is transfixed watching her hair bounce. Troy's daughter deserves none of this. 
  • Hope continues to be terrible. Arthur continues to desperately need help.
  • Bianca will meet Daniel live and in person. His frosted tips have grown out but he still exudes that vibe. We could start a pool betting on how soon Bianca has a drink in front of Daniel. Wait, maybe she's the worst. The bar is so low. 
  • Joey continues to roll on with his hot new rims on his low-end SUV. Kim continues to be exasperated by his actions, but she won the big high school prize so she'll hang in. 
  • If we're lucky, we'll see no more of Latisha's delusional belief that Keith will get out any day. 
  • Shonta will continue to be a grump. True will continue to use her to stay out of jail. 

Season finale. Don't worry bunkies, we roll right into Life After Lockup. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

we've reached the end ... 60s girl group fall still intact on the top of my head  eyelashes still glued on .. maybe it was the weed gummies an wind wafting betwixt my my legs from not wearing the panties that has helped me through maybe its knowing that next week we get a mix of some of these fools and new meat .. 

lets get this shit show started 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Zeruiah makes a crucial mistake at the family reunion and invites all of Troy’s other relatives to come visit and stay at her place as long as they want.

Joey wants nothing to do with the “dumb ass bitch” so he goes to meet up with her. Prison logic strikes again. Joey is D-U-N!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Oh wait. We have Christine's comedy routine tonight. I'm not sure there are enough substances in the world for that. 

Oh lort! The comedy routine! I'd forgotten about that. We are about to be blessed, my bunkies!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1