Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How many pounds of fake hair is Shonta sporting?

he didn’t parole to your house, he won’t do house arrest with you. Buy a clue, Shonta!

Shonta, please. Gather the remaining shreds of your pride and walk away from this. For the love of all that is sacred. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he aint your man.... he literally picked someone else house to house arrest to .. she thought being knocked up he would have to pick her .... he doesn't wanna be in a relationship with one woman .... he told you that 

She thought getting pregnant was her ace in the hole. I’ll be here all weeks, folks. Try the veal.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

True “might as well go to prison for 2 years.” I think he might feel differently. Shona is all about Shonta.

When he's in prison she knows he won't accidentally fall into another vagina. 

For a guy who went in at 18, True certainly has an extensive friend group. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Her wig looks terrible. Too dark for her complexion and too long for her height. It’s also very obvious.

She's very good at not seeing things that are incredibly obvious.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Pepper’s house “looks creepy” because it has 50 front steps, as opposed to Shonta’s, which has -5 steps.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She thought getting pregnant was her ace in the hole. I’ll be here all weeks, folks. Try the veal.

Christine? Is that you?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Shonta, why are you pursuing a relationship with a man who you don’t believe can be faithful? I don’t think you’re poly so WTF are you doing? I can’t.

She thinks he'll "step up" and "provide". You know, like a true gentleman, he will Do the Right Thing. Why does she want someone who doesn't want her? She has four kids and is a grandmother at 35. She must know what dawgs most men are by now. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

I used a temporary dye on my hair this week because I had a job interview on zoom. It looks okay on camera but in person it is not a color found in natural hair unless you're a cat. There's a lot of orange in the brown. Still looks better and more natural than most of the hair on this show. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

When he's in prison she knows he won't accidentally fall into another vagina. 

For a guy who went in at 18, True certainly has an extensive friend group. 

Hey, its just his aunties. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I love how entrepreneur is now a synonym for unemployed.

hey sister? Man is just out of jail. Do you think there are six figure jobs just waiting for him?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)

If I were Arthur, I’d be furious that Hope’s sisters knew about my breakdown. It was really rude of Cornrow Sister to throw it in his face.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I used a temporary dye on my hair this week because I had a job interview on zoom. It looks okay on camera but in person it is not a color found in natural hair unless you're a cat. There's a lot of orange in the brown. Still looks better and more natural than most of the hair on this show. 

Live up to your name!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

With that pink hair and the family pile on, I'm reminded of the Pink Muppet coat with the parking lot throw down. Ah, fond memories.

This season so far has been glaringly, painfully short on brawling. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hope looks so smug and pleased with herself. Why? I have no clue. 

She revels in her role as the black sheep of the family. She's a rebel! A.k.a. she's a terrible person who willingly puts herself and others in bad situations in an attempt for attention. 

• Like 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

is she allowed to leave traces of her being in the house around? 

Yeah is she supposed to act like she’s not there at all, or does he say he has a tenant or something?  It’s so weird.

• Like 3