Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Prodical Son

Dear Wayne and Deitrick,

Rule #1 : Listen to your wife!!!

Deitrick, what you should have done is wait for Dominique to tell you she needed help.  You do not bark to your wife that she will have help whether she likes it or not!  Who knows? Maybe Dominique would find things easier to handle when you are away! Those nannies they interviewed?  Bootleg as hell.  2 of them was in love with Deitrick and the other 2 were clearly not up for the job.  Dude, that hot nanny just totally insulted your wife. You knew damn well she wasn't getting the job! As a matter of fact, I would have cut that chick the very second she got out of pocket with me.

Faye is awesome.  She put the kibosh on moving in with them because Deitrick seems so exhausting and extra all the time!  I'm tired just watching him on tv; I can just imagine what he must be like in person.

Wayne, you should have cleared things with Myesha before attempting to smuggle your mom into the pool house.  Yes, once she knew what was up, she was cool with it.  But you nearly caused a problem with your wife.  The look on Myesha's face pretty much told it all when you broached the idea to her.  Don't ever do that again.

Those nanny candidates were a joke and a LOT of OVERACTING going on for the purpose of the "show".....Especially that nasty skag in that purple piece of dress she wore (with no pannies?)...Dom needs to take care of her own kids - shoulda thought about how much "work" it woulda been before you spread yer legs...

Don't understand why Wayne's mom has to leave HER OWN HOME cuz of that fucked up son she has....She need to get a gun and just shoot his ass the next time he try to come for her.....I dont' see how Myesha will have time to participate with the plannning of the festival Noel and Loretta are having with all she has on her plate and now this, and she said so at the last gathering they had...

Edited by GrtGzu

Dominique is willing to take care of her girls.  It's Deitrick who started in on this nanny business!  His public reason is because he had one as a child, but his real reasoning is so Dominique can put her full attention on him instead of the girls he helped create.   Dominique got her hands full with minor children and an overly needy husband.  Plus she has her mama (Faye) to pitch in if things get deep.  Faye just refuses to move in to become the de-facto nanny because she really isn't too fond of her son-in-law who demands her to love him. 

• Love 3