Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Duggar Dirty Jobs

Why on earth is Bin subjecting himself to this crap?!  If he were my son, I would flip my lid and immediately order him home, 19-years-old or not.  Don't get me wrong: I absolutely support older adults giving shiftless young people a proverbial kick in the rear and teaching them the value of a good day's work, but this is ridiculous.  Bin's parents have basically relinquished him to Boob's 24/7 control.  There's no way in hell I'd prove my worth to my potential father-in-law by scrubbing his toilets.  This whole arrangement boggles my mind and I've seen more than my fair share of wackiness in my day, so that's pretty hard to do.

John-David deserves his own separate paragraph.  I think he's a monumental dick, plain and simple.  Everything he says sounds sarcastic and borderline nasty.  He's clearly enjoying the hell out of Bin's indentured servitude.  

The rest of the episode was a blur.  The younger kids painted plates, yay.  Whatever.

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 12

I am not all that fond of Ben, but there is no excuse for Boob and JD to treat him like shit.

This. They're just purposely giving him crap work for the sake of embarrassing him. Those bathrooms looked like they hadn't been cleaned in ten years, so why is it of upmost importance to get it done now? I also loved how those "windblown" fence panels fell in a nice, neat parallel row.

I thought it was a cute idea to have the little kids make pottery for Jill's wedding, but it kind of irked me how Michelle and Grandma told the kids to pick out what they wanted, then made them get something else. It's not like Jill is going to be using this stuff as everyday. If Josie wants to paint a unicorn, let her have the darn unicorn. She's four for God's sake. I just hated that stuff when I was a little kid. Don't tell me I have a choice, if I really don't have a choice.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

I can't believe they call themselves a loving, Christian family and they treat "Bin" in such an awful way.  Making him scrub those nasty toilets?  It makes me cringe to think how LONG those toilets have been that disgustingly dirty on their own property.  Ewwww!  I can only imagine that he's so wrapped up in thinking this is "true love" that he can't see the forest for the trees.

• Love 7

Clearly Michelle is going to live vicariously through her daughters regarding the baby catching thing. How many times tonight did she mention wanting grandchildren soon, even though at the time Jill wasn't married and Jessa wasn't engaged (sing: "but we're expecting another engagement sooooon! *drink*).

• Love 3

So Boob needed a right-hand man?  No they all needed somebody to treat badly.  Such good Christians.

That toilet?  Looked like it was in some crappy uncleaned gas station restroom.  Just yuck.  I would be so embarrassed to have anybody see that.  Kind of like the bathrooms on the hoarding shows.

Wasn't there talk of JohnDavid courting?  Wow, he is quite the catch.  Only not.

• Love 10

Where were those restrooms located? Were they on the Duggar's property? They looked like filthy gas station toilets. I thought they were just going around cleaning random restrooms.

Those windows they installed in Ben's prison cell -- erm, guest room -- didn't appear to open and one of them looked broken.

• Love 1

Jill and Derick had to pick out there rings where mommy and daddy went. And thank you for reminding us once again about your engagement. With everything going on since last Tuesday, I almost forgot. *insert sarcasm* And of course, Michelle had to talk about her wedding. Can't let your daughter take all the spotlight can ya.

I still to this day cannot believe John David is a constable. Talk about obnoxious. He reminds me of those smooth talking people who would go around selling medicine that could cure everything and cure the blind and disabled people by touch and prayers.

Could this hazing of Ben be the reason for his dad's possible dislike of JimBob?  If I were Ben I would have told JimBob, "Fuck you. I'm outta here. See ya Jessa.  You know where to get a hold of me," and peeled out in my little red truck. 

• Love 13

I am not all that fond of Ben, but there is no excuse for Boob and JD to treat him like shit.

Totally. Why didn't they take tools when they went to fix the fence (JD fault) or at least say "lets go see what we need first". And Boob's call happening when they were in the donut drive thru (we're on to you producers)

Thought the pottery painting was precious & sweet. Did anyone notice Michelle telling Josie that Jill could use the platter for veggies. I hope Jill does use it for veggies. If Michelle had it, dust would be growing on it.

It was all about Michelle at the jewelers. I think ring shopping is a personal & special (sorry) time for the couple. Michelle should have stayed in car. But that wasn't happening - J & D might have gotten it on in the store.

• Love 2

Why on earth is Bin subjecting himself to this crap?!  If he were my son, I would flip my lid and immediately order him home, 19-years-old or not.  Don't get me wrong: I absolutely support older adults giving shiftless young people a proverbial kick in the rear and teaching them the value of a good day's work, but this is ridiculous.  Bin's parents have basically relinquished him to Boob's 24/7 control.  There's no way in hell I'd prove my worth to my potential father-in-law by scrubbing his toilets.  This whole arrangement boggles my mind and I've seen more than my fair share of wackiness in my day, so that's pretty hard to do.

John-David deserves his own separate paragraph.  I think he's a monumental dick, plain and simple.  Everything he says sounds sarcastic and borderline nasty.  He's clearly enjoying the hell out of Bin's indentured servitude.  

The rest of the episode was a blur.  The younger kids painted plates, yay.  Whatever.

Bin is 19 years old and a legal adult. While I think it's ridiculous that he is living in Boob's home and becoming his slave, that's on him now to decide whether or not he wants to stay. Not his father's. Bin thinks he is adult enough to get married and support a wife and kids, so he's adult enough to decide where and how he will live.

Could this hazing of Ben be the reason for his dad's possible dislike of JimBob?  If I were Ben I would have told JimBob, "Fuck you. I'm outta here. See ya Jessa.  You know where to get a hold of me," and peeled out in my little red truck. 

If he had done that, maybe Boob and sons would have gained respect for him! I know I would.

• Love 3

Bin is 19 years old and a legal adult. While I think it's ridiculous that he is living in Boob's home and becoming his slave, that's on him now to decide whether or not he wants to stay. Not his father's. Bin thinks he is adult enough to get married and support a wife and kids, so he's adult enough to decide where and how he will live.

I hear you, but I feel kind of sorry for him because he's obviously not the brightest kid.  He's being taken advantage of and I don't think he realizes that.  I'm not sure it would look quite so bad if the Duggar's treatment of Derick weren't so utterly different.  Derick is well-respected in this family and there's no way they'd ever consign him to cleaning toilets and mending fences just to be "permitted" to marry their equally immature daughter.  The whole thing is just nuts and highlights how young and ill-prepared for marriage these two are.

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 8
I hear you, but I feel kind of sorry for him because he's obviously not the brightest kid.

Oh, my! You just reminded me: Ben trying to use that measuring tape! Good times! It would have been great had TLC played some Three Stooges music to that!

• Love 4

It's funny because with all this emphasis on Bin being fit to marry Jessa, what exactly is she bringing to the table? Besides burning food, taking selfies and packing for trips, what makes Jessa so special? I think if Bin considered it from that angle, he'd hit the road.

• Love 16

It's funny because with all this emphasis on Bin being fit to marry Jessa, what exactly is she bringing to the table? Besides burning food, taking selfies and packing for trips, what makes Jessa so special? I think if Bin considered it from that angle, he'd hit the road.

A real live vagina?

• Love 13

Why did JoyAnna paint a large red 'a' in the center of her plate?  

Also, in their talking heads, Jessa 'tries' to be funny/sarcastic and Ben just.doesn't.get.it!  I dont think there's a humorous bone in his body.  In Jessa's either.  I find her 'humor' to be very lacking.  I think its been mentioned before, but my god what on earth do these two talk about?  

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 1

Ben needs to run- not walk to the nearest college where he will find so many hot girls willing to give him so much of what the Duggars never will.  He is honestly a very nice looking man.  He just seems to willing to impress the asshole cult and win the prized vagina.  Guess what Ben- it won't be as wonderful as all you have to go through to get to it.  

However, you will probably go through with it- and most likely be the couple that will divorce.  He won't be able to put up with it for that long.  I feel his pain.  I would run away screaming.  No guy or girl is worth that crap.

I don't think he's stupid.  He is a typical 19 year old- probably  more mature than most.  He's just trying to please a bunch of assholes.  

John David is the biggest prick on the planet.  I want to kick him in his balls that have never risen- thanks to Nike…. lol

• Love 4

Holy carp! Can they portray Ben any worse? As if his youth wasn't already evident! Now they're giving him tasks which any 18-19 year old should be able to do (seriously? He can't measure a straight line?)...and making damn sure the audience knows he's not capable? I just don't get why this guy, or Jim Bob, thinks he's ready to handle marriage and the financial responsibility of marriage. Here are the things the show has shown us:

1. He's functionally illiterate.

2. He really didn't own a business (as was originally presented), because most business owners can't up and move just to be closer to a girlfriend.

3. He can't measure and sucks at math.

4. He's immature and speaks before thinking.

5. His family is a loose canon.

The edit he got on this episode was worrisome.

Oh! Also, LOVE that Joyanna stated the obvious: "I think my mom just likes being pregnant!" DING DING DING!

• Love 10

Absolutely. These are some of the "hoops" that Pa Seewald referred to a "young man" having to jump through in order to win a girl.

JD is a total asshole.

I can't believe Jill and Derick got their rings comped. Mullet mentioned the name of the jewelry store, not once but twice in the course of 30 seconds. At this rate, I don't think there was anything Boob actually had to pay for that day. Cheap jerk.

• Love 5

I swore off of this dog and pony show, but here I am again.

What is the deal with Josh? Both JB and J'chelle (especially J'chelle) talk about first child to get married -- er daughter I mean, first grandbabies, etc. Is this part of the cult that the son marries and is just gone.

The thing with Bin and the toilets doesn't bother me that much just because they are toilets. Toilets need to be cleaned, and lots of us had really crummy jobs at that age (I worked in fast food, and toilet cleaning was part of the gig). The real problem is that JB is steering him into this as a career path -- servant of JB. He is not going to be learning any skills that will help him in the future, and I can't imagine that JB will ever pay him a cent. He is setting himself up to work at whatever JB tells him to do, live where JB tells him to live, eat whatever the J'Slaves bring home from Aldi, etc.

• Love 1

Good god, what a bunch of grifter assholes. And your "courting" adult children have "purposed" (my iPad knows that is not a word) to never be alone in a room together? (My husband of twelve years--partner of 21--and I lived together and owned property and cars together before getting married 9 years in.) The Duggars have so little self-control that try do not trust any unmarried people to be alone in a room without ripping their clothes off and going at it? That is not self control. It's spectacular immaturity. With each season I despise these sanctimonious idiots more.

• Love 10

Yes! She's burned the rolls yet again. You'd think she'd figure out how to set the oven properly since that's going to be her job. (not that I really care about the rolls or a Duggar girl's homemaking skills BUT they don't seem to be skilled at much of anything)

• Love 1

When Derick and Jill were wedding ring shopping, Jill mentioned that she was looking for a plain band that won’t interfere with her midwife duties. More evidence that she did not quit midwifery the hot second she got engaged. It sounds like she was confirming that her midwife studies was (and I hope still is) part of her future plans even once she got married.

Holy carp! Can they portray Ben any worse? As if his youth wasn't already evident! Now they're giving him tasks which any 18-19 year old should be able to do (seriously? He can't measure a straight line?)...and making damn sure the audience knows he's not capable? I just don't get why this guy, or Jim Bob, thinks he's ready to handle marriage and the financial responsibility of marriage. Here are the things the show has shown us:
1. He's functionally illiterate.
2. He really didn't own a business (as was originally presented), because most business owners can't up and move just to be closer to a girlfriend.
3. He can't measure and sucks at math.
4. He's immature and speaks before thinking.
5. His family is a loose canon.
The edit he got on this episode was worrisome.
Oh! Also, LOVE that Joyanna stated the obvious: "I think my mom just likes being pregnant!" DING DING DING!

Well that’s kind of the point I think. I feel like TLC and/or the film crew are making it darn clear what they think about Ben and his relationship with Jessa with the crappy edit he's getting. Not to mention all the producer-staged shenanigans, I highly doubt Jim Bob came up with that list of "duties" to give Ben all by himself. 

Edited by Mariva

I think that Boob allowed his mistreatment of Ben to air because he is giving a warning to possible suitors for the other girls that if you are not like Derick, don't bother. Boob really doesn't what he considers low class guys for his other princesses. Poor Bin, he is a product of fundie upbringing. I think Boob and his father ruined his life. The guy was going to college and working two jobs until his parents sold him off to fundie royalty and set him up to be Boob's grunt. He doesn't deserve any of this, even for Jessa.

• Love 5

Poor dumb Bin. I don't think doing dirty jobs is a bad thing for someone his age, but I think being humiliated on national TV is. It's obvious that JD thinks he's so much better than Ben. Guess what, JD? Outside of Duggarville (population 22), you're a smug nobody with zero education or people skills. Obviously Ben has agreed to this dog and pony show, but part of me hopes he'll stand up for himself and get the hell out of there, but not before relieving Jessa of her virginity.

• Love 8

JD holy S%$$^%T you are so annoying.  Poor guy just seems like a dork. I really feel bad for most of these kids. How did Grandma turn out so nice what seems to be normal. Seems like she does spend a lot of her time with her daughter to escape. If Ben would keep his mouth shut, I think everyone would like him a lot more. I have to admit he does have a rockin bod, but every time he starts talking it's just ruined. 

This. They're just purposely giving him crap work for the sake of embarrassing him. Those bathrooms looked like they hadn't been cleaned in ten years, so why is it of upmost importance to get it done now? I also loved how those "windblown" fence panels fell in a nice, neat parallel row.

I thought it was a cute idea to have the little kids make pottery for Jill's wedding, but it kind of irked me how Michelle and Grandma told the kids to pick out what they wanted, then made them get something else. It's not like Jill is going to be using this stuff as everyday. If Josie wants to paint a unicorn, let her have the darn unicorn. She's four for God's sake. I just hated that stuff when I was a little kid. Don't tell me I have a choice, if I really don't have a choice.

It's a sadistic brotherhood I like to call the "Fundie Fraternity". Those idiots can't even haze someone correctly. (before anyone gets upset~I was joking)

JD's asswipe attitude (IMO) is rooted in the fact that he's glad that he isn't the intended target. I could totally see JD not marrying out of fear of getting his dose of karma. Well that and having to touch an icky girl.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
  • Love 5

JD is a dick.  I know looks shouldn't matter, but top that off with his attitude and stupidity, and I pity the girl that winds up with him.

What DOES Jessa bring to the relationship?  The Duggar name?

That lunch she made was awful.  The chicken looked like the Purdue ready to eat strips that I ate by the box when I was doing Weight Watchers.  Tasty, but that's not cooking.  Pair that w/soggy green beans and a burnt roll, and what fella wouldn't want to marry her?  As the PA Dutch say "Kissing don't last, cooking does."

I think when Ben is a little older and hopefully a little wiser, he will walk out on her. 

And because it can't be said enough, that toilet was disgusting.  They couldn't clean it before now?

• Love 3
(sing: "but we're expecting another engagement sooooon! *drink*).

That, in itself, was irritating, because it implies that Ben and Jessa had any say in it. Several times in TH segments, Ben and Jessa each made small statements that made it very clear that the only reason they're not already engaged is because they haven't received permission from Boob yet.

Why does Boob, who has 10 sons, 9 of whom still live at home, need a "personal assistant"? 

When Michelle offered to "hold" Jessa's baby so she could rest (if grandbabies lived nearby) I wanted to tell Jessa to never leave her mom alone with her infants! Visions of Michelle deluding herself into believing she is the 'mommy' and acting accordingly in that rocking chair have me traumatized.  <whimper>

• Love 2

Though I am not a Ben (Seewald) fan, I certainly felt bad for him last night. He needs to run far, far away from this ridiculous mess!

John David is such a jerk. I always kinda liked him, but he is turning in to just another Duggar.

I have a feeling we will be seeing flashbacks to Jim Bob and Michelle's wedding ever episode for awhile. Boo.

TLC needs to hurry this timeline up. Cripe, Jessa will be married before they even get to Jill's big day.

If cleaning bathrooms and toilets are their business, why didn't they mention to Bin that he should wear rubber gloves while cleaning?  I thought it was disgusting watching him clean that pubic bathroom with his bare hands.  Ewww...

And what did Bin work, 2 hours at most?  Then JB comes in and says that Jessa wants to spend time with him today so his work is done.  

What a joke.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 3

Gah, do we HAVE to relive Boob and Mullet's love story because one of their kids is getting married? It's so annoying and I. DON'T. CARE. I'm also sick of seeing Michelle tag along on every single wedding prep outing. Can't those two have one special moment planning their wedding, just the two of them? It's not just about modesty and courting rules at this point, Michelle is an attention hog. She's the Mother of the Bride, dahling! Praise her! Praise her!

Okay, I am really really disgusted with how the Duggars, Boob in particular, are treating Bin. This is like some ridiculous, immature hazing right here. What in the seven hells does JB need a personal assistant for??? What does he do all day that he can't go mend a fence himself? And those bathrooms? That just seemed so degrading, I almost had to turn it off. No one should have to prove themselves in that way, in order to marry your daughter. No one pulled this crap with Derick. I feel like they are taking advantage because of Bin's age, and it makes me sick. I wish Bin and Jessa would sneak out in the night and run far, far away. I wonder how his parents feel watching that crap? And is that shop they're keeping him in even air conditioned? 

The bedazzled butt of Jessa's denim skirt is defrauding every man in America. 

• Love 9

When Michelle offered to "hold" Jessa's baby so she could rest (if grandbabies lived nearby) I wanted to tell Jessa to never leave her mom alone with her infants! Visions of Michelle deluding herself into believing she is the 'mommy' and acting accordingly in that rocking chair have me traumatized.  <whimper>

Michelle was acting kind of freaky when she was saying that. Maybe she will preform "Wet Nurse" duties.
  • Love 1
Thought the pottery painting was precious & sweet. Did anyone notice Michelle telling Josie that Jill could use the platter for veggies. I hope Jill does use it for veggies. If Michelle had it, dust would be growing on it.

Josie looked so confused when she said that. She was probably like, "what the fuck is a veggie?"

Hooking up with the Duggars, it seems that Bin has gone backwards, Before the Duggars, he was going to school and working in an insurance agency and repairing windshields and now he is just Boob's and JD's grunt.

Right? Boob is doing all this under the guise of making sure Bin can provide for his daughter, but it seems like he was well on his way to that point before you shanghaied him and started using him as cheap labor. 

Yes! She's burned the rolls yet again. You'd think she'd figure out how to set the oven properly since that's going to be her job. (not that I really care about the rolls or a Duggar girl's homemaking skills BUT they don't seem to be skilled at much of anything)

I imagine she probably uses the right setting, but my guess is that she puts them in, gets totally distracted checking herself out in the stainless steel oven, and forgets they are in there. 

• Love 11

The Duggars have said they watch recorded versions of their episodes at Aunt Deanna's on show nights. I'm just trying to imagine Ben's embarrassment at his scenes, as his fiancee sits beside him (probably holding his hand). They'll show him fumbling with the tools and tape measure, cleaning up disgusting toilets, stumbling through interviews, and ordering donuts when he was on the Duggar time clock (even if JD commanded him to order the donuts, it still makes Ben look like a malingerer). I wonder if this affects her feelings toward Ben, either bringing them closer, or causing her to view Ben as incompetent. I know if I were Mom and Pop Sewald, I'd be pissed!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 1

I just can't get over the horrible way Ben is being treated by the Duggar men.   Meanwhile, they seem to have the utmost respect for Derick.  They would never subject him to any of this. 

Derick wouldn't stand for this though. He has a decent career that he seems to enjoy. There's no way he'd agree to clean anyone's toilets other than his own. The Duggars knew what they were doing when they moved Ben onto the property - he has no real career prospects, doesn't seem particularly motivated (which is okay, he's 19), and he clearly wants to marry Jessa.  I still can't believe he gave up what he was doing before to do grunt work for JB. If he were my child, there's no way I would have supported him with this decision.

I feel like this situation was set up to make sure Ben stays in his place. How embarrassing.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 3

We already knew this to be the case, but Jim Bob confirmed yesterday it was NOT his children who "set their courtship boundaries". From declaring they told their kids not to kiss (while admitting he did) to "allowing" his nearly 22-year-old daughter to walk over to her intended's cell, as long as she brings a chaperone, natch. Way to show yourself for the puppet master you are.

• Love 5

I wish the 'littles', as Michelle has been calling them lately, could have picked one item for themselves to paint (a unicorn, a horse, whatever) and one item to paint for Jill and Derick.  I'm pretty sure they didnt pay for shit at that store.  So, let them make something special they can call all their own!

And Michelle, when you say that Jim Bob has been crying about the engagement/wedding/whatever, its because he has FEELINGS!  He's SAD that his daughter(s) will be leaving him.  That's normal.  That's how a parent should feel.  You Michelle?  You just might not have a soul.  Sorry.  I can't stand her.  

• Love 4

The reason Michelle has little emotion or feelings for her children is because she gave away many pieces of her heart by dating and kissing prior to Jim Bob! Now she only has enough pieces to care about herself, Jim Bob, and maybe Josie.

• Love 9
Don't tell me I have a choice, if I really don't have a choice.

That rule not only applies to pottery choices, but also to dating. I love how Michelle tells the camera that the COUPLE chooses their courtship rules, but we all know that's not the case. And every time she spouts about having "chaperones at all times," all I can think of is the photo of her in cut off booty shorts, STRADDLING JB's ass. The fact that she was able to show affection to males, date without a sibling or parent tagging along, wear pants and shorts, cheerlead, attend public schools, work after school at an ice cream stand,  and basically have a NORMAL life, but she won't allow that to her children, makes me hate her.  JB at least owns up to his rules. Michelle pretends that her children have choices. She's basically a liar. 

And Bin. Oh-my-god, he's not the sharpest tool in the box (emphasis on tool). I am totally convinced that the judgmental pious rants on his Facebook page are penned by his dipshit father, because Bin can't even string a coherent sentence together.  Yeah, I felt sorry for him, having to do shit work and be subjected to JD all day, but my god. That kid is not mature enough to be married and neither is Princess Jessa. With every episode, I'm convinced that the Duggars struck gold the minute Derick Dillard walked into their lives. A male with an education, a decent personality, and a mind of his own? I can just see the look that he'd give JD if JD tried pulling that shit with him. 

I remember on TwOP, there was a discussion about JD possibly having Asperger's. I don't know about that, but he definitely has a personality deficit. He's a douche. And in a different way that Josh is. Josh is a famewhore who wants to sit behind a desk and needs to be waited on at all times.  JD is a  hard worker, does physical labor, and could probably out hustle his older brother when it comes to a good day's work, but he's just....off. They're different types of douchebag. 

• Love 6

Where were those restrooms located? Were they on the Duggar's property? They looked like filthy gas station toilets. I thought they were just going around cleaning random restrooms.

Those windows they installed in Ben's prison cell -- erm, guest room -- didn't appear to open and one of them looked broken.

That window was definitely broken - I rewound and froze my DVR to confirm it. Poor Bin can't even get non-broken windows in his cell! I couldn't see any latches or cranks to open the windows, so it appears his cell has gone from an un-air conditioned hellhole with openings for windows covered with curtains to a still un-air conditioned cell with windows that don't open or allow for any air movement. That's actually the opposite of an improvement. And in the making potential suitors run for the hills category, Boob ftw!

We already knew this to be the case, but Jim Bob confirmed yesterday it was NOT his children who "set their courtship boundaries". From declaring they told their kids not to kiss (while admitting he did) to "allowing" his nearly 22-year-old daughter to walk over to her intended's cell, as long as she brings a chaperone, natch. Way to show yourself for the puppet master you are.

Oh bingo and a half.  That's immediately what I thought.  They claim the kids put these courtship rules in place themselves, but then Boob says, "we told her she is not allowed to be over in Ben's room by herself".

I was mentioning something about this in the Jill thread (she is in la-la-land these days) and each episode makes it so much clearer.  These kids have zero real world experience.  Why is a 21 year old girl doing nothing day in and day out?  So much so that she can hang out with her boyfriend and make him sammiches.  Girls her age should be preparing for marriage by trying to finish their degree, or working hard full time so she can have a career.  The Duggars are full of shit when they mention they do allow their kids higher education if they want.  They are bred to be there for their man.  And that's fine and dandy, but there needs to be back up.  One day there will be no more show. Michelle and Boob are going to get older and will pass one day.  What if something happened to their husband and the parents are already dead? What if husband gets laid off? I'm sure they think 19 out of 19 of their kids will get married, follow courtship rules, men will work, women will stay home and pop out their own 20 blessings.  But unfortunately, life doesn't go that smooth.  By these kids doing nothing day in and day out, not prepping for their future (outside of the Duggar bubble) in any way, shape or form is just going to backfire on them, big time.

• Love 7