Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Dolores mulls over the next steps in her relationship with Paulie; Margaret emotionally reflects on the strain in her marriage caused by Jan's sudden passing; Rachel and Teresa argue in defense of their husbands.

Airs 6/2/2024

• Like 1

I honestly don't care about this "fight" but from what I gather Margaret is upset that Jackie didn't call her every other day so she could let Jackie know what her Distraught DuJour was; but did Margaret bother to call Jackie to check in on her friend? Last I heard the phone works both ways...

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I honestly don't care about this "fight" but from what I gather Margaret is upset that Jackie didn't call her every other day so she could let Jackie know what her Distraught DuJour was; but did Margaret bother to call Jackie to check in on her friend? Last I heard the phone works both ways...

And who wouldn’t want to call Marge and be screamed at about loyalty for hours.

Sounds fun…..

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Marge's revisionist history at work early. Telling Joe/Marge Sr. that Jackie was upset & angry at the baseball game when we watched her direct Danielle to go at Jackie as soon as she walked in. Does she forget this shit is filmed?

Melissa agrees to move forward with Jennifer and stop talking shit only to talk shit about her the very next day. Again, cameras. 

Danielle wouldn't know bougie if it snacked her in the face. The word she really should be using is bedazzled. Also btw, she just confirmed everything that Lena accused her of and was proud of it. Good luck with those hair extensions. 

Who are the random women at every event with all the crazy facial expressions that don't even speak? 

Added: notice again that the scene ends when Teresa leaves. They didn't even eat yet 😂

Edited by snarts
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

I wonder if Teresa has any idea how fucking awful she looks? 

She doesn't. She thinks she is hot. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

All of them, but Teresa’s the worst. My girlfriend who doesn’t watch Real Housewives but knows it is my guilty pleasure said “let’s watch it, and make fun for them together, we had been drinking… So I turned on my huge 65” screen TV and she said “these women’s lips are horrible , they all look awful.” 

A correct assessment yet Teresa is the worst.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Sorry to say, but Brittany wouldn't go near Frank if he were not on the show. 

It was funny the patrons at the restaurant thought that Frank was proposing to Dolores. For a second. 

Margaret was looking for a reason to fight with Jackie, it doesn't matter how ridiculous this was. Please, no more "mourning" about Jan, the guy she cheated on, and discussed it on tv. 

Melissa used the dreaded HW word "insecure" for Jennifer Aydin. 

Danielle thought that she was used to push Melissa's cheating story? She jumped at the chance to promote herself.

Schwarzkopf (hair products) is a sponsor for the NJ HWs, and I see that Margaret filmed a commercial for them. It aired in between segments of the show in my area.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

3 hours ago, bosawks said:

And who wouldn’t want to call Marge and be screamed at about loyalty for hours.

Sounds fun…..

And, we are also supposed to believe that now that Jan has passed away, Margaret and Joe are having some marriage difficulties?   

How the hell does that make sense?   I had a hard time following that conversation between Margaret, Jenn Fessler and Melissa.

Margaret and Joe's marriage is one really screwed up relationship if the death of the man that she cheated on and left is affecting it so much.

On a different note - I never really liked Jackie too much, but I like this new Jackie - it seems like since she was demoted to "friend of", she's truly become a person that isn't allowing supposed alliances dictate to her.  Granted, I think Jackie's trying to stay on the show by oving on from her feud with Teresa, but at least she's seeing Margaret for the snake in the grass she is.

Margaret is really dragging this show down the drain, and it's a shame.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 13
  • Love 1

Jackie is so disappointing, picking whatever side she thinks will get her back to the show full time.

I’m disappointed that she apparently does not actually have enough sense of her personal identity to sell herself to the side which she thinks would make her relevant again.

• Like 4

Boy this show is going  down hill fast. Teresa  looks like she did last season,  like she really  doesn't  want to be there.

I thought Danielle was set up last season,  I seem to recall  she was.. I don't  like what's she's  wearing in her TH, that white dress. I don't  think any of them have much fashion sense. Do we care about a toddler in a fashion show, I sure don't 

All in all, it was a pretty crappy  episode. 

• Like 11

BASIC!!! I loathe to defend Teresa, but she wasn't being mean when she talked about the 'basic' pieces in Danielle's line. Everyone should have pieces that are the foundation of their wardrobe. But with that said, Danielle isn't trying to market basic pieces - that's what Walmart kids clothes are for. However, I don't think she knows the definition of bougie. 

Jackie will end up with no friends. 

Rachel is right, there's a big difference between the mistakes someone makes as a teenager/young adult and the ones made by a grown up. Saying Teresa is the poster child for mortgage fraud is spot on. 

Melissa and Jennifer A's peace treaty won't last. 

In the facial scene Teresa's fake eyelashes looked like hairy caterpillars. Wow her skin is so bad without all the foundation spackled on. And no, I don't think the facial caused that much blotchiness.   

Jan's passing has had an impact on Margaret. She regretted the way her marriage ended, but they both got over it and were friends. So of course now there's going to be a hole. Not sure how that should be affecting her current marriage though. 

Delores warning Rachel to 'sleep with one eye open' because Teresa will be coming for her was scary. Teresa is someone she's proud to be friends with? Yikes. Her best scene this episode was at the restaurant with her kids and Frank's practice proposal. I don't like her with Paulie. Their scenes aren't natural - and they certainly don't seem like a couple anywhere close to committing to being together forever. One of 'em needs to call the time of death on that relationship and get away from the other one. I mean, seriously, is anyone rooting for them? 

Didn't miss the other husbands - or kids this episode. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

My girlfriend who doesn’t watch Real Housewives but knows it is my guilty pleasure said “let’s watch it, and make fun for them together, we had been drinking…

That sounds like the best way to watch this show. I’ll bring a bottle…lol. 

Since when are party favors (the tiaras and jewelry from this gathering) are now seemingly mandatory? It’s not just on this franchise. I think Heather of RHOBH began the trend. Now all parties have gift bags, oodles of floral arrangements, good food (I think Danielle really tried to please everyone with the steak etc.) at restaurants. A simple one could be very costly. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Theresa looked very pretty at last years reunion with her shorter hair.

The NJ accent was in full force last night. I'm not sure how much more of that I could have listened to and I'm originally from Jersey.

Margaret kills me. She cheated on/ dumped Jan and Jackie's is the bad guy???

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

This season sucks! 
I don’t mind the boujie kids storyline since it does seem to be a real business. I don’t love all the bedazzled stuff but it doesn’t bother me. 
I am tired of hearing about Jan. Margaret didn’t care about him when she was sleeping with the contractor he hired, why would she care now? It’s all about for sympathy for Margaret and an excuse for her being a shitty person. 
Melissa won’t speak to Teresa but she will eye roll the crap out of her when she walks in. If Margaret was the root of the Melissa cheating story why is she so mad at Teresa and Jenn Aydin? Stand up to Margaret you weak ignorant idiot! 
I hate that ratchet Rachel was making sense regarding Teresa. I’m sure Fugly Fuda was a scumbag but it was long ago and Teresa sounds like an idiot for saying she meant he was a drug dealer, not is. It doesn’t matter at this point. They hate her and she’s their only story. She should quit giving them material. 
Jackie was tired of being manipulated by Margaret and it wasn’t getting her anywhere so switching sides isn’t that big a deal. It just shows that her and Margaret were only fake friends for filming. What’s she going to do, call her and say sorry it’s the one year anniversary of the man you cheated on and ex husbands passing?  Joe Benigno should be a man and tell Margaret to shut up about Jan!

Just now, MsMalin said:

Theresa looked very pretty at last years reunion with her shorter hair.

The NJ accent was in full force last night. I'm not sure how much more of that I could have listened to and I'm originally from Jersey.

Margaret kills me. She cheated/ ondumped J

I liked Teresa’s shorter hair too. The extensions that they all wear are very tired looking. I don’t think anyone believes that is their real hair.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

. I don't like her with Paulie. Their scenes aren't natural - and they certainly don't seem like a couple anywhere close to committing to being together forever. One of 'em needs to call the time of death on that relationship and get away from the other one. I mean, seriously, is anyone rooting for them? 

I agree with you but he does treat her well, respects her relationship with Frank and her kids like him however that does not seem to be enough for Delores to stay in this relationship, essentially it is a dead end relationship. 

Delores knows Paulie can divorce his wife tomorrow if he wants but he won't for whatever reason and it is unfair to Delores who wants marriage, I see more heat between her and Frank than I do between her and Paulie.

I pray we never see a therapy session between D & P about his dragging his feet about divorcing his wife, I hate TV therapy sessions, that's not how it works.

5 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

I loathe to defend Teresa, but she wasn't being mean when she talked about the 'basic' pieces in Danielle's line. Everyone should have pieces that are the foundation of their wardrobe.

Sometimes it is better to be basic with kids clothes, Teresa was right, (words I never thought I'd type). Fashion Week shows consists of many different types of fashion shows, Danielle is not closing out the Carolina Herrara or Hermes shows, she is showing buyers for Macy's.

I laughed hard with Jenn A. waltzes in to her husbands office and asking the front desk person to let her see the appointment schedule, like now she is showing up at the office marking her territory, hands off Bill...who never came out to greet her. 

Danielle was set up.

Sometimes Margaret can look really beautiful.  Her mourning Jan 3 years later is a hard pill for me to swallow on one hand grief can hit you whenever and however but on the hand, Marge can be hella performative. The outside of her house still confuses me, it is part Tudor house, part car dealership.

Jackie is a non issue, nobody cares if she is at the table or not.

Did we ever see what the giveaways were on the tables behind the ladies at the Bougie lunch, (nobody even looked at anything), and why nobody drank any of the display drinks? I'd be on both the gifts and the mimosa's like lint on a cheap suit.

The flowers were beautiful and that lunch.

No way did Frank buy an 11 carat diamond ring, depending on the quality it could cost as much as 1.5 million dollars, Frank does not have that kind of money to throw around and still be able to buy a house. Lab grown could be had for about $125,000 which is still a bit pricey, I smell a cz, all flash no cash.

I think if the Fuda's, Jackie and Fessler and Danielle were not on the show it would still be the same show.  BTW, Fuda's house needs landscaping desperately.

Jenn. A's hair looks so bad these days, if she wants to wear it curly then she needs product, all her money she should be looking like a million bucks everyday.

No Louie, No Joe, did not miss.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Margaret and Joe's marriage is one really screwed up relationship if the death of the man that she cheated on and left is affecting it so much.

Right?  

I can't help but wonder how Joe feels listening to her go on and on about her grief for Jan. THAT can't be good for the marriage.

This storyline is giving me Bethenny/Dennis flashbacks from RHONY

• Like 10
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

In a way I feel bad for Jackie because she really doesn't seem to have an ally on the show. It's like she's the outsider trying to find a way to be relevant so she can sit at the clique table. I think she already doesn't have any friends on the show

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I thought she looked softer and nice at Danielles party. She needs to let go of the the tight high pony tails and if she can stop with the lips and let them return to regular size that would be helpful too. 

• Like 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Rachel is right, there's a big difference between the mistakes someone makes as a teenager/young adult and the ones made by a grown up. Saying Teresa is the poster child for mortgage fraud is spot on. 

I think dragging your teenage sons unfortunate circumstances regarding his troubled mother is a disgusting "mistake" to make as an adult too. The Fudas are trash so I'm not really all that interested in their  "righteous moral compass". Teresa isn't my  favorite housewife but that doesn't stop me from rolling my eyes at the obvious thirsty attachment the Fudas have to Teresa's Jock (TM Bethanny Frankle). The prison insult is low hanging fruit and has been tired for some time now. It's just so pathetic to see how ridiculously hard the Fudas are scrambling to bring down Teresa.

Rumblings about Jersey NOT having a reunion and going on pause (which hints at a reboot) are swirling and seeing just how absolutely disjointed this season is unfolding I dare say it may be true. The drama has been somewhat plentiful  but hardly that interesting and the STRONG lines drawn in the sand just makes all their gatherings extra forced and painfully obviously how its a job and nothing more. I feel like I'm watching the fourth wall each episode since, with each scene, I can picture them in my head literally "clocking in".

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Marg Sr. has morphed into Roseanne.

He's no Mr. Rochester, but is Paulie's wife deranged and being kept locked up in an attic? 

• LOL 8
(edited)
31 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Every time I see Frankie, I wish I was 10 years younger lol

Danielle was 100% set up

Danielle was 100% set up to bring down Marg. It was never about Melissa it was about showing everyone how MARG was the one gossiping and spreading the news about that particular piece of gossip. Teresa and Jen being the dim bulbs that they are DID NOT execute that plan correctly. 

And in all honestly I was actually all for it, had it done what  was intended. Marge IS the gossip. WILL put your name and business out there. And WILL cackle about it or clutch pearls about it or catch the vapors over it with whoever's ear is closest. 

It was such a fumbled attempt at pointing out how MARGE is the one at the center of bringing salacious BULLSHIT into the circle in order to create unnecessary hardships and issues amongst the women. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I know the chances of this are 0%, but how I wish that Marge's stupid fight with Jackie was cooked up by the two of them so Jackie could infiltrate the Teresa/Jenn camp to exact revenge (insert mastermind cackling with glee).

This might have just made things a tad more interesting... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I think dragging your teenage sons unfortunate circumstances regarding his troubled mother is a disgusting "mistake" to make as an adult too. The Fudas are trash so I'm not really all that interested in their  "righteous moral compass". Teresa isn't my  favorite housewife but that doesn't stop me from rolling my eyes at the obvious thirsty attachment the Fudas have to Teresa's Jock (TM Bethanny Frankle). The prison insult is low hanging fruit and has been tired for some time now. It's just so pathetic to see how ridiculously hard the Fudas are scrambling to bring down Teresa.

Rumblings about Jersey NOT having a reunion and going on pause (which hints at a reboot) are swirling and seeing just how absolutely disjointed this season is unfolding I dare say it may be true. The drama has been somewhat plentiful  but hardly that interesting and the STRONG lines drawn in the sand just makes all their gatherings extra forced and painfully obviously how its a job and nothing more. I feel like I'm watching the fourth wall each episode since, with each scene, I can picture them in my head literally "clocking in".

It was shitty of the Fug Fudas to drag the boys mom through the mud on tv. I don’t think Rachel would have adopted that boy if not for the show. He was old when she finally got around to it. 
They need to finish their house. The outside has looked like crap since she came on. The interior looks generic too. I don’t think Rachel has any taste. I also think the family scene she filmed in an earlier episode was fake. That old asshole grandma of hers calling out Jenn Aydins nose job when Rachel’s looks like it should be on Botched was ridiculous. Someone should have told the old jerk to shut up.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Geeze what a snoozefest this series is.   I miss the days of Joe Guidice - he was entertaining, if nothing else.   NO ONE HERE is entertaining, and there are no light-hearted fun moments EVER.    There, I feel better already.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Geeze what a snoozefest this series is.   I miss the days of Joe Guidice - he was entertaining, if nothing else.   NO ONE HERE is entertaining, and there are no light-hearted fun moments EVER.    There, I feel better already.

Jersey was its most entertaining with Juicy and little Milania. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

NO ONE HERE is entertaining, and there are no light-hearted fun moments EVER.

I can't help but believe production is at fault in this regard.  They continually set up each faction to snipe at one another or gather them together as tinder for an explosion of some kind. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It was shitty of the Fug Fudas to drag the boys mom through the mud on tv. I don’t think Rachel would have adopted that boy if not for the show. He was old when she finally got around to it. 
They need to finish their house. The outside has looked like crap since she came on. The interior looks generic too. I don’t think Rachel has any taste. I also think the family scene she filmed in an earlier episode was fake. That old asshole grandma of hers calling out Jenn Aydins nose job when Rachel’s looks like it should be on Botched was ridiculous. Someone should have told the old jerk to shut up.

I just think its so crazy when the people chosen to "take down Teresa" or be Teresas "rival" are such  shitty people themselves. It's like really? I may not like Teresa all that much but her true offenses are, at this point, many, many seasons passed. I'm also not interested in hateful individuals being the vehicle in which the "awful" Teresa gets told about herself. It makes it impossible to even enjoy seeing Teresa get hers. As a matter a fact, for a couple of seasons now, I've been on Teresa's side just cause everyone else just goes so hard for her. Yeah, Teresa's responses are juvienille and ridiculous but man oh man if it isn't always provoked. What's worse is that it usually doesn't amount to a damn thing. Leave it alone already. Good Lord. 

As interested as I was, many moons ago, as I was, in seeing the moment Teresa gets served hers on a platter, it is now all yawn because they never pulled it off. Her serving time covered that better than any moment on the show and to be honest it wasn't really all that satisfying considering we saw it play out like a family Lifetime Movie that showed us how it affected the kids. So yeah, I'm so over this Teresa's a criminal angle that the rest of the cast has already manhandled to death. It's not news and it's not satisfying considering we saw just how much it destroyed their family. Look, I don't care how much I disliked Teresa in the past but my OWN personal compass won't allow me to relish in that particular section of her life any more than has already been delivered to us. It's old and spoiled and is of no more value in this franchise.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
16 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

100000%

And why is Teresa still on the show?  What’s her story?  

• Like 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I agree with you but he does treat her well, respects her relationship with Frank and her kids like him however that does not seem to be enough for Delores to stay in this relationship, essentially it is a dead end relationship. 

yes but remember David? He had zero interest in her but she stayed with him for years. Paulie is a gem in comparison.

I thought Margaret looked wonderful in the Schwartzkopf commercial.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5

Delores is a fool.  If Paulie truly loved her, he would have gotten that divorce long ago.  She is a kept woman, waiting like a puppy dog .   I wouldn’t force or threaten him either.  She needs therapy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
31 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

yes but remember David? He had zero interest in her but she stayed with him for years. Paulie is a gem in comparison.

I thought Margaret looked wonderful in the Schwartzkopf commercial.

Yes, the difference between Paulie and David is huge, Paulie is a nice guy who treats Delores well and has a nice home and money in the bank (I assume) but what really is the hold up on that divorce? 

Yes Marge looked amazing in that commercial.

3 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I think  it's just one year since Jan passed

You are right, I was mistaken.

• Like 4

I hope they keep showing Marge and her crew in all their nasty glory.  Melissa has a conciliatory lunch with Jen A and then proceeds to mock her when she was with her cronies. 

Rachel says Teresa is "so emotionally f**** stupid"?  This little twit needs to take a good look in a mirror.  Dolores telling her that Teresa would be coming for must have been the best news considering it would mean screen time.  

Margaret's moping over Jan comes off as genuine as Melissa's "I might have a sister" story and just as dumb and uninteresting.  I wish production and editing would spare us any scenes with her mother.

Message to Danielle...Flailing about like one of those inflatable tube man signs at a car dealership doesn't make you cute and interesting.  It just makes you look like you're having a seizure.

19 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

BASIC!!! I loathe to defend Teresa, but she wasn't being mean when she talked about the 'basic' pieces in Danielle's line. Everyone should have pieces that are the foundation of their wardrobe. But with that said, Danielle isn't trying to market basic pieces - that's what Walmart kids clothes are for. However, I don't think she knows the definition of bougie. 

I got what Teresa was saying. It was an apt description of the type of clothing she was being shown.  Of course because it came from her I've seen many comments making it seem as though she has said something insulting.  Not surprised Danielle didn't get it.  

13 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Melissa won’t speak to Teresa but she will eye roll the crap out of her when she walks in. If Margaret was the root of the Melissa cheating story why is she so mad at Teresa and Jenn Aydin? Stand up to Margaret you weak ignorant idiot! 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...that's it summed up in a nutshell.

4 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

So yeah, I'm so over this Teresa's a criminal angle that the rest of the cast has already manhandled to death. It's not news and it's not satisfying considering we saw just how much it destroyed their family.

That's the thing.  She committed a crime.  She went to jail and did her time. She has been making restitution.  Missed time with her family that she can never get back, including a year away from her mother who died only a few years later.  Her crime was responsible for hammering the last nail in the coffin that was her marriage after essentially being a single parent to four children for several years prior to that.  How much does she have to suffer, particularly considering the many reports that there are some other people living in glass houses as far as financial shenanigans are concerned.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
19 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Melissa and Jennifer A's peace treaty won't last. 

In the facial scene Teresa's fake eyelashes looked like hairy caterpillars. Wow her skin is so bad without all the foundation spackled on. And no, I don't think the facial caused that much blotchiness.   

Jan's passing has had an impact on Margaret. She regretted the way her marriage ended, but they both got over it and were friends. So of course now there's going to be a hole. Not sure how that should be affecting her current marriage though. 

Delores warning Rachel to 'sleep with one eye open' because Teresa will be coming for her was scary. Teresa is someone she's proud to be friends with? Yikes. Her best scene this episode was at the restaurant with her kids and Frank's practice proposal. I don't like her with Paulie. Their scenes aren't natural - and they certainly don't seem like a couple anywhere close to committing to being together forever. One of 'em needs to call the time of death on that relationship and get away from the other one. I mean, seriously, is anyone rooting for them? 

Didn't miss the other husbands - or kids this episode.

Dolores said the same thing to Melissa when Melissa quoted Jacqueline's text messages at the last reunion, to sleep with one eye open.

9 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Marg Sr. has morphed into Roseanne.

He's no Mr. Rochester, but is Paulie's wife deranged and being kept locked up in an attic? 

Is anyone following the Melissa's Old Nose story? I've been listening to her on the Behind the Velvet Rope podcast and it's very interesting. She says she has receipts for everything she's claiming. The podcast is releasing the interview in pieces and I think it was taped maybe a month ago or something? Well in today's podcast episode Melissa's Old Nose claims that Paulie has no intention of ever getting divorced and the reason she gives I'm going to guess was on no one's bingo card. She says it's because him and his wife co-own a bunch of very profitable brothels and neither him or his wife want to try and untangle that business partnership by getting divorced.

8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

To be fair, I don't recall the Fuda's ever saying much about Jaiden's mother beyond very vague things like "his mother hasn't been in his life in a long time" prior to her identity and prison record being released by bloggers. Also per Melissa's Old Nose that information was dug up and released at the request of Teresa, Luis, Jennifer A. and Teresa's slimy lawyer Jim Leonard.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

I’m not even judging Tre for her criminality at this point. I agree she did her time. Stuff like encouraging Danielle S to put her hands on Marge and body shaming her multiple times was not that long ago. Ditto calling her own brother a bitch boy. 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sometimes Margaret can look really beautiful.

I don’t know when that was.  I like Marge but I don’t find her to be beautiful at all.  And her elderly mother is not good looking either.

• Like 3
(edited)

I love when the Catanias are all together. I think it's great that Dolores and Frank have managed a keep a great relationship post-divorce for all these years and kept up the weekly dinners with the kids. 

How come Melissa and Jen are allowed to make amends but it's an issue that Teresa and Jackie have? Hypocrites. 

Rachel "Whoville" Fuda is so lame. 

Give Jackie her FT spot back. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 6
On 6/2/2024 at 7:21 PM, ZettaK said:

Margaret still reflects on Jan's passing? That's the second episode in a row.

Where's the eyeroll emoji?

She's pathetic. Wailing to the guy she cheated on Jan with over Jan's death. Expecting her friends to keep in touch with her bizarre, self-involved drama. Please.

• Like 9
40 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

I love when the Catanias are all together. I think it's great that Dolores and Frank have managed a keep a great relationship post-divorce for all these years and kept up the weekly dinners with the kids. 

Same. They're one of my favorite families on Bravo. 

• Like 4
(edited)

So Melissa came out to be snarky and an instagator tonight?  Guess someone needs to bring home the bacon.  Mr. Muscles days seem to be over.  Looks like Andy finally woke up to Joes stupidity.  I hope never to see a blow-up doll again.  Btw, I can’t stand Rachel, Danielle and Jen Fessler.  She goes around being friendly with everyone, and keeps info in her vault.  Then uses it when she has to.  We had one in our group when growing up the kids.  Ammunition when needed.  She knew everyone’s business by being the great “friend”, until.  Something about her I do not trust.  Everyone is her “Baby Doll”.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3

How did Andy wake up? I haven't seen any indication of his feelings lately, pro or con. The Gorgas haven't been on WWHL for quite a while, so we can't judge them face to face. Of course, it's very likely that I missed something when other cast members have been on. 

Enlighten me, please! 😀

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

How did Andy wake up? I haven't seen any indication of his feelings lately, pro or con. The Gorgas haven't been on WWHL for quite a while, so we can't judge them face to face. Of course, it's very likely that I missed something when other cast members have been on. 

Enlighten me, please! 😀

Melissa was on after the first or second episode this season so only a few weeks ago.  I don't remember if Joe was even there. In the past he's gotten some attention from Andy when Melissa has been the guest but if he was there he didn't get much time if any this time.  Andy pushed back on Melissa also in regard to Teresa which was out of the ordinary considering the odds used to be stacked in favor of the Gorgas. 

28 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

She goes around being friendly with everyone, and keeps info in her vault.  Then uses it when she has to.  We had one in our group when growing up the kids.  Ammunition when needed.  She knew everyone’s business by being the great “friend”, until.  Something about her I do not trust.  Everyone is her “Baby Doll”.

She seems to be riding the fence hoping to be able to drop down onto whichever side appears to be ahead at any given time. A friend to all is a friend to no one.  

• Like 3
22 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Boy this show is going  down hill fast. Teresa  looks like she did last season,  like she really  doesn't  want to be there.

I thought Danielle was set up last season,  I seem to recall  she was.. I don't  like what's she's  wearing in her TH, that white dress. I don't  think any of them have much fashion sense. Do we care about a toddler in a fashion show, I sure don't 

All in all, it was a pretty crappy  episode. 

Looks like the show is going down hill.  All kiddies are adorable and cute, but every week is too much.  Does Danielle really think they will be stars?  Plus, all the driving around in go carts is boring.Been there, Seen that.  Danielle is too loud and hyper.  Rachel is a horror.  Hope they don’t come back, if there is a next time.

14 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Enlighten me, please! 😀

15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Enlighten me, please! 😀

Melissa was on a few weeks ago .. Joe in the audience.  Andy gave Meghan McCain lots of air time.  Melissa, not so much.  Melissa was dressed to the nines with a slit up to her who-ha.  He did not make a fuss over her at all.  I  was surprised.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Oh that's why I didn't watch. Can't stand Meghan McCain. 

So Andy was cold to Melissa? Interesting because I don't get the feeling he likes Teresa much either. Can we say he is probably as sick and tired of this franchise as we are? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Ditto calling her own brother a bitch boy. 

I agree with Teresa that her brother is a bitch boy. I dislike Joe Gorga the most and for me, there are a lot of people to dislike on this franchise.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So Andy was cold to Melissa? Interesting because I don't get the feeling he likes Teresa much either. Can we say he is probably as sick and tired of this franchise as we are? 

The questions  were who MM would fire, and who she thought  did well. Before  that, Melissa  was asked questions.  I guess MM is a bravo fan.

7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wouldn’t say cold .. just not the usual fawning over her.   She was almost wearing a green dress .. slit up to the waist and legs “on display, on display”.  lol.  The dress was like something a young girl would wear to a nite club, barely.  She was trying real hard, but Meghan had the floor most of the time.

• Like 2