Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: A League of Their Own Worst Enemy

• Start Topic

Rachel and Jen Fessler sit down for a tense discussion; Jennifer hosts a birthday party for her puppy, Biscuit; the Gorgas cope with the reality of Antonia growing up; Delores hosts her annual softball game.

Airs 5/26/2024

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My first comment is about Rachel having Rheumatoid Arthritis since she was young and has flare ups. Unlike most of the shoe, this is so authentic and real. I have has RA since I was 13 and I’m 59. I have had over 15 orthopedic surgeries including fusions and joint replacements over the last 15 years. It is a horrible disease. My husband and I have been married almost 30 years and he is amazing but he still doesn’t understand living with pain every day.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 15
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

Danielle is not a nice person (re the hairdresser case), and it's not the reality fame which affected her (only). The issues she had with her father and brother before she joined the show prove it. 

The dog birthday party was cute.

It was nice of Joey to hug Teresa and Gia. 

"Melissa doesn't read books!"

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
19 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

My first comment is about Rachel having Rheumatoid Arthritis since she was young and has flare ups. Unlike most of the shoe, this is so authentic and real. I have has RA since I was 13 and I’m 59. I have had over 15 orthopedic surgeries including fusions and joint replacements over the last 15 years. It is a horrible disease. My husband and I have been married almost 30 years and he is amazing but he still doesn’t understand living with pain every day.

Wishing you well, @Stats Queen!!  ❤️

I have a very dear friend who also has suffered with RA from 12 or 13, and to see her suffer through her flair ups is heartbreaking.  My father also had RA, but diagnosed much later in life.  He also suffered, while also undergoing treatments for colon cancer.

I may not like Rachel Fuda, but I can feel deep empathy for her dealing with this debilitating disease.

But, other than feeling empathy for her for her illness, I still find her a fake, phony famewhore who needs to figure out how to make it look like she's really crying.  That scene with Jen Fessler was cringeworthy with the fake crying with no tears.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I’m confused.  So does Jen Fessler love everyone on both sides?  I can’t keep track.  She gets up from the table and tells Rachel how much she loves her.  Do they know each other a long time, or just recently?  Jen does not look the type to hang with the Fudas.  Is Teresa’s daughter the new housewife?  Theres so much hate here, I don’t know who hates who anymore.  I cannot stand Marge.  What a Yenta.  She lives to stir the pot.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But, other than feeling empathy for her for her illness, I still find her a fake, phony famewhore who needs to figure out how to make it look like she's really crying.  That scene with Jen Fessler was cringeworthy with the fake crying with no tears.

I so agree, I wish I finished with my whole un likeableness about Fuda and no chin.

while I’m glad that Juvenile Arthritis is brought up on th show, the messenger was awful 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m confused.  So does Jen Fessler love everyone on both sides?  I can’t keep track.  She gets up from the table and tells Rachel how much she loves her.  Do they know each other a long time, or just recently?  Jen does not look the type to hang with the Fudas.  Is Teresa’s daughter the new housewife?  Theres so much hate here, I don’t know who hates who anymore.  I cannot stand Marge.  What a Yenta.  She lives to stir the pot.

You wrote  just about  everything  I was going to post. I wondered  about Gia, is she another  housewife? I don't  need her piping up about how great Luis is thank you very much. I can't  even look at him.I also need a score card,regarding  who hates who. Marge is an old crow, but I saw her on WWHL and she and Delores were fun.

Teresa  looked gaunt in some shots tonight. I've never  liked Danielle,  I think  she'd  love to be another Teresa.  Fessler is  just  so happy she had a job..

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Jen Fessler and Rachel Fuda met on the show. They became allies, but this is changing.

37 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Probably UO, but seriously...a dog birthday party?!?  This is what the show has boiled down to for a storyline? GMAFB 🙄

It was a boring episode.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

This is another episode where a Fuda (it was Jon first, and now Rachel) called Teresa a has been. 

I know, but they have to use words that Teresa understands 😁

• LOL 11

Jenn A's kid doing a riff on the word "Bitch," was positively Tourette like and weird to watch.

The dogs at Delore's house have the cutest names. Her doggy had the perfect costume for her pup of the day.

Teresa's nasty line about Marge being the dog fell flat, crickets could be heard and none of the women were going to laugh (except for Jackie who smiled and probably would have cackled if anyone else did), the paused and just continued on, it was sort of epic that nobody gave Teresa attention.  Honestly, if she is going to comment on another woman's looks she should not...she has made a mess out of her face surgically, she should not be throwing stones.

Bill is so over his wife, at the baseball game she chides him for talking to Joe G. and tells him it makes it look like he (Bill) is not on her side, why does she have to be such a harpy?

Delores does a great job of raising money for her cause, it is no small feat to get people to commit to donating.

Marge is so concerned that Fessler is defecting and going to the dark side that she is making an ass out of herself about it.

Joe says because his family is Italian they hate when their kids leave the nest as if no other culture does, I supremely hate when someone does this, Italians are not the only group that feels that way.  I know Melissa was feeling a little bit of a loss when she said goodbye to her daughter, we have all been there standing on the curb saying goodbye, bittersweet.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jen Fessler and Rachel Fuda met on the show. They became allies, but this is changing.

It was a boring episode.

They sure throw that “love” word out often.  Specially when the girls were talking to Joe Judice on the phone.  You would think Louie would act more subdued .  He comesflying in the room with drinks for everyone like he’s been there forever.  The girls are all over him too.  It’s too much.  Joe Judice taking it pretty well.  His whole family is now Louie’s whole family.

• Like 3

I don’t know about Jen Fessler.  She’s coming on too fast with everyone.  Very hungry.  Teresa in the background looks like she’s had it.

• Like 2

Not sure why Joey thought his comments about himself at 18 were a good idea considering all the rumors/allegations about why he was kicked out of college.

How many times do we have to watch Rachel pretend to cry? Nobody went after your family you stupid cow. You chose to go on a TV show & air dirty laundry about your husband's ex. Why in the world would not expect the full story to come out.

Not sure I'd admit to being Danielle's hairstylist when she continually dons those terribly brassy clip-in extensions. 

Marge thinks her friends should remember the anniversary death of her ex that she cheated on & left? OK. Even bringing that up screams of "I need a storyline that doesn't involve Teresa" Fail.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
16 minutes ago, snarts said:

Not sure why Joey thought his comments about himself at 18 were a good idea considering all the rumors/allegations about why he was kicked out of college.

How many times do we have to watch Rachel pretend to cry? Nobody went after your family you stupid cow. You chose to go on a TV show & air dirty laundry about your husband's ex. Why in the world would not expect the full story to come out.

Not sure I'd admit to being Danielle's hairstylist when she continually dons those terribly brassy clip-in extensions. 

Marge thinks her friends should remember the anniversary death of her ex that she cheated on & left? OK. Even bringing that up screams of "I need a storyline that doesn't involve Teresa" Fail.

Your last paragraph - yes! (Sorry, I don't know how to cut and paste/respond to one quote!)

Why should anyone care about the anniversary of Jan's death? I know we all grieve differently, and I'm sure there are some mixed feelings of grief for Margaret, but it's kind of bizarre to see this as a continued part of her storyline. I wouldn't expect my friends to remember the anniversaries of when my loved ones die, especially not ones I divorced or cheated on! 

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The dogs at Delore's house have the cutest names. Her doggy had the perfect costume for her pup of the day

I agree and since the contest was rigged she had no hope it winning…except in my heart. Cute how the son wanted a cookie until Jennifer said they were dog biscuits. 

I’m not liking Marge this season. Too much mouth and she expects everyone to support her. I really haven’t remembered her supporting anyone. I I I syndrome. 

The baseball game looked like a fun time for both the fans and the players. Who was the opposing team? I don’t recall Teresa at the plate hitting the ball. Did she strike out and the show was edited it so that she’d look good? She is a favorite of Andy’s although I think that is starting to dwindle. Anyway congratulations to Dolores for putting something together to raise money for charity (the Drs and nurses…did she mention the proper name of the organization she was giving the donation to?) 

It was obvious that Antonia and her friend got together so that they would coordinate their bed sets etc. Their dorm room looked pretty good. Kudos to the school for having guys available to help people move in. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bill is so over his wife, at the baseball game she chides him for talking to Joe G. and tells him it makes it look like he (Bill) is not on her side, why does she have to be such a harpy?

I don't think Bill wants any part of the drama between the women. I think he just wants to bring Tony the Turk out to play again, and NoseJobJen won't let him play with his friends because she's Team Teresa, and the Gorgas are their arch nemesis.

I did enjoy his facial expressions and trying to hold back laughter when Margaret and Jackie started in on each other in the locker room.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Please no more Gia!  I hope they aren't grooming her to be a future housewife.  I find her very smug and I can't stand the dull drone of her voice.  

Did the producers tell Jackie to spice things up or she won't even get 'friend' status anymore?  Why is she suddenly up Tre's ass?

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Like 9
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jenn A's kid doing a riff on the word "Bitch," was positively Tourette like and weird to watch.

I would have died if she followed up her riff asking Jen what a "bitch boy" is and why she called Joe Gorga one

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I would have died if she followed up her riff asking Jen what a "bitch boy" is and why she called Joe Gorga one

That would have been perfect!  

I, for one, would prefer that we NEVER see Olivia on our screens again.  For some reason, she annoys me more than any of the Housewives' kids ever seen (all franchises).  

I HATE that Jen continues to throw her in front of the cameras all the time.  Each time she's on, it feels forced to me.  I'm sure she's a perfectly nice tween, but she comes across as trying to act too "cutesie", and it just doesn't work.

At least with the Guidice girls, love them or not, they were themselves on camera, and seemed natural - bratty behavior and all.

And, I thought the birthday party for Biscuit was a ridiculous premise.  Why not just say "I'm having a few of the girls over for lunch on this beautiful summer day", instead of ALWAYS having to have a reason or a theme for a get together?  There's nothing wrong with just getting together for no reason.

Jackie's daughter looked like that was the LAST place she wanted to be - I don't think she and Olivia have anything in common.  If I remember correctly, Jackie's daughter was into sports and outdoor activities.  Jen's daughter seems to only be interested in makeup, dress up and getting on TV.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Danielle is not a nice person (re the hairdresser case), and it's not the reality fame which affected her (only). The issues she had with her father and brother before she joined the show prove it. 

I agree - I also have to give Melissa props for reminding him to do it.  But, I wonder if there had been no cameras there, would Melissa have told him the same?  

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa's nasty line about Marge being the dog fell flat, crickets could be heard and none of the women were going to laugh (except for Jackie who smiled and probably would have cackled if anyone else did), the paused and just continued on, it was sort of epic that nobody gave Teresa attention.

You could tell that Teresa thought her comment was the height of wit; she probably practiced it a bunch of times in her head and imagined the ladies breaking up with laughter.  🙄

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Probably UO, but seriously...a dog birthday party?!?  This is what the show has boiled down to for a storyline? GMAFB 🙄

A rigged dog contest no less. Is Olivia the kid Jen drags around to all the adult Housewife parties and get togethers? WTF? 

3 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

Please no more Gia!  I hope they aren't grooming her to be a future housewife.  I find her very smug and I can't stand the dull drone of her voice.  

Did the producers tell Jackie to spice things up or she won't even get 'friend' status anymore?  Why is she suddenly up Tre's ass?

Couldn't agree more with everything you said...why is Gia going to all these Housewife things? What the heck is Bravo thinking? All she does is prop up her mother and Luis as parents of the year. Ugh...please no more of Gia. And I have to add that Teresa offically has trout pout.

• Like 12
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yet, two affairs already doesn’t bother her?  That’s some nice marriage.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

why is Gia going to all these Housewife things? What the heck is Bravo thinking? All she does is prop up her mother and Luis as parents of the year. Ugh...please no more of Gia.

The kids have always been featured. Manzo kids had their own storylines. Heck, Lauren was on the stage for a reunion & Ashley (Jac's daughter) got in a physical physical fight with Danielle Staub.

So why is it only an issue now that it's Gia being featured?

Edited by snarts
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Making a story line out of Jackie forgetting the anniversary of Jan's death? Is this the best Margaret could come up with? As I recall, this is the guy she was cheating on with her current husband...in the home she shared with the ex-husband while the current husband was there to do work. Absolutely ridiculous!  She really has nothing once meddling with other cast members is taken out of the equation.

So far they've been down the shore with the husbands engaging in tomfoolery and now everyone at the charity baseball game. How many seasons does this make now?  Three or four at the very least.  Enough!

I have no issue with Gia sitting in with the other ladies.  It's far from ground breaking and one need go no further than this franchise for an example of that. The Manzo kids were on camera with plenty to say from the get go.  Gia's been there for fourteen seasons and entered adulthood years ago.  She knows the players and she has earned the right to make comments particularly since she makes them based upon her first hand knowledge. 

Rachel Fuda and her tears over what is essentially bullshit thrown by both her and her husband as well as Teresa is simply uninteresting.  It just makes her look like an immature child particularly when she is whining at a woman old enough to be her mother.  If she wants to play in the big pool she needs to learn how to swim.  Do we have to hear about her RA every episode now?  Is that supposed to make her more likable? 

Edited by ichbin
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The baseball game looked like a fun time for both the fans and the players. Who was the opposing team? I don’t recall Teresa at the plate hitting the ball. Did she strike out and the show was edited it so that she’d look good? She is a favorite of Andy’s although I think that is starting to dwindle. Anyway congratulations to Dolores for putting something together to raise money for charity (the Drs and nurses…did she mention the proper name of the organization she was giving the donation to?) 

She was raising money for Maimonides Medical Center.  I think the other team was made up of its staff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Melissa  said, go kiss your aunt, and he did.

• Like 3

I would be fine with Teresa not attending any events. When she does attend, She can leave her daughter at home. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

That’s some nice marriage.

The hours suck but the pay is great!

They way you phrased your sentence made me laugh, my Aunt Estelle would use the words "Some nice," all the time we just called her Aunt Some Nice. Memories, like the corners of my mind.....I digress.

Jenn knows what side of her bread is buttered but there is no pride in her loaf of bread, Bill will do what Bill is going to do and Bill is glad his wife is otherwise occupied.

6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm sure she's a perfectly nice tween, but she comes across as trying to act too "cutesie", and it just doesn't work.

Precocious or cutsie is not a good look on her.  Every time I see her on my screen I silently beg Jenn to do something with Olivia's hair, it's a mop.

Marge and Rachel with the Disney nose have really come up short trying to have a beef with Fessler and Jackie.  Fessler and Jackie being chummy with Teresa is nothing to get upset about, I am sure they will fall out of favor soon enough and it is clear Marge and Rachel have never heard of keeping your friends close but your enemies closer.  

In parallel with Danielle not speaking to her father because she didn't like how he handled the situation with her brother...Danielle is daft not to know how it can tear a parent apart to have to choose between their children.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Joe says because his family is Italian they hate when their kids leave the nest as if no other culture does, I supremely hate when someone does this, Italians are not the only group that feels that way.  I know Melissa was feeling a little bit of a loss when she said goodbye to her daughter, we have all been there standing on the curb saying goodbye, bittersweet.

Italians are not the only group that feels sad saying goodbye to their kids leaving for college, but I totally get Joe's point.

American parents often want their kids out asap once they've graduated high school, even if it's emotionally and financially rough on the kid. Independence is very big in this country. (Many kids are staying at home longer these days to the cost of living.) Italians on the other hand traditionally love their adult kids living with them, and they sometimes do so until they get married. Nursing homes aren't as much of a thing in Italy either, compared to the US. The old people there often live with their kids. 

• Like 5
(edited)

Rachel and Marge seem to be scrambling because the ppl they wanted to ice Teresa out aren’t doing it. There’s no words for thirsty lame ass John Fuda.

Danielle is clearly a grudge holder. Not really a fan of hers so far this season.

Teresa pls stop with the plastic surgery. It’s way too much. The fillers are like taking over her eyes they are so squinty now. I get ppl who want to go surgery but these housewives always go way overboard.

Whenever Joe Gorga talks about sex I wanna throw up. He basically says he can’t control himself sometimes. I think he thinks he’s funny but he’s gross.

I am kind of enjoying this new Jackie.

Margaret sucks. She is horrible so far this season. She wants to be in control of everyone so bad.

Good for Dolores and her charity. I love all her dogs lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, snarts said:

The kids have always been featured. Manzo kids had their own storylines. Heck, Lauren was on the stage for a reunion & Ashley (Jac's daughter) got in a physical physical fight with Danielle Staub.

I agree. The kids played a prominent role from the very beginning: the OC HWs. They were featured almost as much as the HWs. And the trend continued with NY, and NJ. 

4 hours ago, SoTheresThat said:

She was raising money for Maimonides Medical Center.  I think the other team was made up of its staff.

Yes, the other team was of the Maimonides Medical Center Staff.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

I have no issue with Gia sitting in with the other ladies.  It's far from ground breaking and one need go no further than this franchise for an example of that. The Manzo kids were on camera with plenty to say from the get go.  Gia's been there for fourteen seasons and entered adulthood years ago.  She knows the players and she has earned the right to make comments particularly since she makes them based upon her first hand knowledge. 

Good points. We've watched Gia grow up on the show. 

Her blue eyes are stunning! Which side of the family do those come from?

• Like 4
(edited)
42 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Good points. We've watched Gia grow up on the show. 

Her blue eyes are stunning! Which side of the family do those come from?

Juice's. Gia and Audrianna have his eyes, Gabriella's eyes are green blue (Teresa's eyes are green), and Milania's are brown.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

Juice's. Gia and Audrianna have his eyes, Gabriella's eyes are blue green (Teresa's eyes are green), and Milania's are brown.

Thanks Zetta. Juicy and Tre were a mess of a couple, but they made beautiful dorters.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Rachel and Marge seem to be scrambling because the ppl they wanted to ice Teresa out aren’t doing it.

Good for Dolores and her charity. I love all her dogs lol.

They are scared some of their allies are joining the other camp. 

I love Dolores' dogs.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Teresa's nasty line about Marge being the dog fell flat, crickets could be heard and none of the women were going to laugh (except for Jackie who smiled and probably would have cackled if anyone else did), the paused and just continued on, it was sort of epic that nobody gave Teresa attention.

Teresa is such a moron. That kind of comment is amateur hour. 

• Like 9

I love how Marge forced Joe Benigno to go for a ride and cheeseburgers only to start whine crying about her ex who she cheated on. Did she give a crap about Jan when she started sleeping with his contractor?  Or the kids she always mentions but we never see? She needs to stop. She is such a mean unhappy woman.
I think Margarets really mad at Jackie for her comments about Ozempic last year. The woman obviously wants to eat junk food and not gain weight so she buys up the medicine during a national shortage. She doesn’t want to admit this on camera so she spouts this crap about the late Jan. 
Rachel is such a thirsty try hard. Why does it matter if Fessler is pleasant to Teresa.?  Doesn’t she have a baby with some health and tongue issues? She should focus on that and not her fake crying. Also in the previews calling Teresa a has been when she and her fugly husband are Never Was and Never Will Be. 
I don’t mind Gia. I think she wants to support her mom and help her keep the shit show under control.
I would rather watch Delores and her daughter have a conversation about the dogs and Frank Sr. than see more of Antonia  or Jen Aydins obnoxious kid. 
Danielle not speaking to her dad because her brother may be a douche is something she might regret one day. She shouldn’t even put that on the show. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

The old people there often live with their kids. 

As a member of a family that owned nursing homes for almost 50 years it pained me to deal with my aging parents, fyi, I wrote checks for $130,000 for health care workers trying to keep my father in his independent living home, it was horrible.

I was just saying that when one person such as Joe Gorga says Italians want to keep their kids at home I meant that it is not specific to only one ethnic group, it is felt across the board that parents don't want their kids to grow up and leave the nest, yes it is nice being an empty nester but so many people use their ethnicity as the reason for something like that. That is all I am saying, this nice Jewish girl would love to have her kids be at home and need me but one is married and one is living in Miami and engaged, (going to Miami to go wedding dress shopping on Thursday!), that trope of "because we are ________we want our kids to stay home," every HW show uses that as if they are unique in that expression of love.

5 hours ago, gwen747 said:

That kind of comment is amateur hour. 

Low hanging fruit from the top banana brain.

7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

What was Rachel wearing in her confessional?

Screenshot_20240528_005649_Instagram.jpg

image.png.e23ca3f0e4ce79bf318dbb32111c7353.png

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Marge and Rachel with the Disney nose have really come up short trying to have a beef with Fessler and Jackie.  Fessler and Jackie being chummy with Teresa is nothing to get upset about, I am sure they will fall out of favor soon enough and it is clear Marge and Rachel have never heard of keeping your friends close but your enemies closer.

I love that Fessler is looking at Rachel like WTF? Because those Fudas are trying hard to climb to the top and are scared shitless of losing any allies they think they have. For all her proclaiming to be an adult and never telling anyone who to be friends with that’s exactly what she’s doing. Her and her creepy husband are like 12yr old mean girls. Marge and Rachel will never be breakout stars of NJ so they should give it up now. Jackie tried that a few seasons ago and look what happened to her. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Danielle not speaking to her dad because her brother may be a douche is something she might regret one day. She shouldn’t even put that on the show. 

Her storylines seem to be all over the place. Things come up but the show never really follows through with anything. The stupid rumor starting last year was dumb. The kid wanna-be-a-star crap is nothing. Now this crap with the hairdresser? So the girl does her hair, buys a tix to her charity event, shows up and sneaks into the VIP area, gets thrown out and when asked Danielle doesn’t back her up. Well why would she? Buy a VIP tix like everyone else if you wanna be a VIP. Doing her hair once and Tre’s hair occasionally does not a HW make. Jen Aydin is missing the mark again with this one. I’m wondering if she’s a bit threatened by Danielle being friendly with more gals than she is? 

I love that Fessler is looking at Rachel like WTF? Because those Fudas are trying hard to climb to the top and are scared shitless of losing any allies they think they have. For all her proclaiming to be an adult and never telling anyone who to be friends with that’s exactly what she’s doing. Her and her creepy husband are like 12yr old mean girls. Marge and Rachel will never be breakout stars of NJ so they should give it up now. Jackie tried that a few seasons ago and look what happened to her. 

• Like 4

Jenn Aydin is so obvious and not slick at all bringing in the hairdresser and letting her spill the tea on Danielle. Last season she and Tre used Danielle to bring the Melissa cheating rumor out. I don't even like Danielle but she is clearly being used. 

I think Olivia is always front and center because she is the only one of Jenn's kids that wants to be on camera. I always forget that she has five. We see the others briefly but not as much as Olivia.

Of course Gia's boyfriend works with Louis. 

Add me to the list of people rolling their eyes at Marge that she is upset that Jackie didn't reach out on Jan's anniversary death. Marge looked horrible at lunch with Joe B, those glasses did her no favors.

• Like 8
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The hours suck but the pay is great!

They way you phrased your sentence made me laugh, my Aunt Estelle would use the words "Some nice," all the time we just called her Aunt Some Nice. Memories, like the corners of my mind.....I digress.

I feel Aunt Estelle's presence, tell you "Betty, my dear....Its Memories light the corners of my mind"  xoxoxo

• LOL 2

Jersey has become a 1 trick pony of rehashing the same road apples over and over again.

They better give me a fuda/luis throwdown where I get to see fudas spray on beard all over Luis tshirt

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
(edited)
22 hours ago, snarts said:

I'm wondering the same. I don't find it odd that Gia as a young lady accompanies her mother who we all know she's close to to these type of get togethers. Even if it wasn't filmed I have no problem believing that Gia would just naturally join her mother to some of these types of outings. A few of my nieces enjoy accompanying their moms to stuff like this. Not that unusual. 

20 hours ago, ichbin said:

EXACTLY!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
23 hours ago, snarts said:

And I never liked the other Housewife kids that got storylines, etc...

• Like 5